Any curious, straight guys out there?

46 Married, VERY curious in PA. Gettysburg area.

Not sure how to get "started" exploring at this age though.

curious

Ok i want to try a cute fem boi cock in my mouth. Sucking a big dicked "woman" is my dream

I'm surprised

that this thread has been going for eight years. There must be a lot of straight/curious guys out there. It's taken me a long time to get there, but I find myself thinking about more and more. I'd have to have a woman involved though and I think that would be tricky.

that this thread has been going for eight years. There must be a lot of straight/curious guys out there. It's taken me a long time to get there, but I find myself thinking about more and more. I'd have to have a woman involved though and I think that would be tricky.

Does having a women involved make you fe:eek:el less Bi?

I agree!

hey

I been waiting to suck a cock for a long time, get some 69 action going
58 yo m hwp 6 in uncut
734 ac 48162 zip

If you're a straight guy wanting to fool around with another guy, then post a message.

I've been wanting to try oral sex on a hot cock (and a hot guy attached to it). But since I can't get much of mine in my mouth, I figured I'd try someone elses. :D

Very much bi-curoius, would like to suck someone's cock and have my also

From the looks of things here, you guys all seem really nice and down to earth with a side of being dirty ;) Just my style. Color my curious, 29/m here. Never done a thing, but it's been going through my mind like crazy lately.

From the looks of things here, you guys all seem really nice and down to earth with a side of being dirty ;) Just my style. Color my curious, 29/m here. Never done a thing, but it's been going through my mind like crazy lately.

Welcum, and yes....that's pretty much the case. Bunch of HORNY F'rs here fer sure. Sharing thoughts, pics etc....some act upon impulse, others wait...and wait...until they f'n explode. LOL...errr....a few times. LOL I posted in here somewhere before, but it's probaby pretty buried...:D

Welcum, and yes....that's pretty much the case. Bunch of HORNY F'rs here fer sure. Sharing thoughts, pics etc....some act upon impulse, others wait...and wait...until they f'n explode. LOL...errr....a few times. LOL I posted in here somewhere before, but it's probaby pretty buried...:D

Thanks for the Welcum! I've been told, and believe I do cum well myself, and in large quantity thankfully haha :) Apparently I had to trade-in long length, currently 6", for high liquid volume. But i've got girth so I shouldn't complain too much.

The idea of meeting up with someone to chat, talk about stuff, maybe go back home together, and see what happens excites me.

I figure it would start off with jerking each other off, then into oral, and my guess is after a few times or a while, get into full fledged anal. I fantasize about getting rimmed and I'm hard just thinking about it! :)

Have a look

at "Married, Happy and Craving Cock". You'll find you're not alone.

Back