Any curious, straight guys out there?

TumbledLove

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Posts
689
If you're a straight guy wanting to fool around with another guy, then post a message.

I've been wanting to try oral sex on a hot cock (and a hot guy attached to it). But since I can't get much of mine in my mouth, I figured I'd try someone elses. :D
 
I am straight and curious too. I would love to have a guy cum in my mouth. It is a fantasy of mine. And your story was great :)
 
I am a straight guy who is curious about sucking a cock off till it shoots hot cum in my mouth and then getting my tight hole fucked....any takers?
 
Hey I'm bi but I up for almost anything, are you curious enough to ask?
 
PLEASING A COUPLE

My curiosity is to get to know another couple and a friend of hers
out for a night of drinks and some live entertainment.
When all have become open to talk of sexual thoughts and what ever may come up.
He voices his repeated desire of how he would like to see her with another girl, her friend then admits she has wanted to see what it would be like. Then they both agree they would consider
going through with it tonight, but they both have a desire that would excite them. They then ask if they Could see how a man sucks a man.
Just curious if any ladies get a spark to see this like men want to see 2 women do each other?
 
Maine anyone?

Living on the edge of nowhere has its disadvantages...
 
My curiosity is to find a fuck buddy, boy or girl, preferably both at the same time. Damn, wouldn't that just be the ultimate, like heaven?
 
i've been wanting to try out that same exact thing, tumbled...

wonder if its just a st louis thing? heh
 
It's nice to see a few others like me out there. Except that I'm definitely not interested in anal stuff with another guy. yuck. or kissing, for that matter.
 
Try it and see. Best thing you can do if you fantasze about having cock in your mouth is hang out at a porno book store, or find a gay bar. I love my own cock and eat my cum as often as I can, but when I hang around other men who obviously want to do this, I can't go through with it. I am a confirmed hetro, and even though I think I'd love to suck a nice big cock and often cum thinking about it, after "hanging out" I don't think I could. My 2 cents; hope no one's offended; nothing like a good ol' reality check.....
 
docisin said:
Best thing you can do if you fantasze about having cock in your mouth is hang out at a porno book store, or find a gay bar.
Those are two places I'll probably never go. In fact, I'm replused by those places. I'm also not into eating my own cum. I've tried it, and it does nothing for me.
 
Well, I know what you mean, but some where I live are actually nice, and relatively clean; anyway you can get an idea what it would be like to be that close to a cock. Another place would be in the shower or sauna at a gym. Also, if you wanted to suck a cock but didn't like cum, what would you do? Stop before he got off? Just curious
 
I'm not sure what I'd do. But if it was in my mouth, then I'd probably spit it out.
 
I'm curious also, have wanted to try sucking, would probably swallow. I've tasted my own and its not bad. I prefer women, would love a MFM with some MM action but thats hard to find.
 
Back
Top