Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Chat Support Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #51
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanWyldeXXX View Post
If anyone cares to hear my dealings involving Little_Boy_Subservient and his abusive ways, I'll gladly post a tell-all account of my interactions with him. Until that request is made, I'll take the high road and allow him to retain his dignity. This is coming from a 10+ chatter on Literotica, which despite these unfortunate events, remains my favorite chat site.

I am sure you remember all of that and more so I am sure you remember I once got banned for it. I have never written a word in your room after that. Never even in your PM. The way my second profile was banned, and the one that I just made got banned, this is what I have issues with.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #52
tesscaline
Really Experienced
 
tesscaline is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
Puzzle, please see to this. I am not breaking any rules, and while I am sorry for whatever reasons I was banned for, they banned yet another profile of mine for no reason. Have I been blacklisted or what?
You've repeatedly harassed other users, and moderators. You even got abusive with moderators here in this thread, before you even bothered making a new account. You have made yourself unwelcome in Lit chat.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #53
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesscaline View Post
You've repeatedly harassed other users, and moderators. You even got abusive with moderators here in this thread, before you even bothered making a new account. You have made yourself unwelcome in Lit chat.

Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. Where have I been abusive with moderators in this thread? I have been repeatedly begging, and when it was to no avail, I quietly created another account. You banned me instantly. On what grounds?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #54
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong
 
puzzlepieces's Avatar
 
puzzlepieces is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 523
My short answer to all of this is "no."

Slightly longer answer is that had they not banned you, I would have.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 05:40 PM   #55
EquinoxRising
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanWyldeXXX View Post
If anyone cares to hear my dealings involving Little_Boy_Subservient and his abusive ways, I'll gladly post a tell-all account of my interactions with him. Until that request is made, I'll take the high road and allow him to retain his dignity. This is coming from a 10+ chatter on Literotica, which despite these unfortunate events, remains my favorite chat site.
The plot thickens.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #56
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
My short answer to all of this is "no."

Slightly longer answer is that had they not banned you, I would have.
Outrageous. Just outrageous. So you are actually saying I am being banned repeatedly not because of I broke rules but because you mods just don't like me. Great. The way my latest account was blocked says it all. One has to be at the whims of mods if he wants to be on lit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 06:37 PM   #57
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
My short answer to all of this is "no."

Slightly longer answer is that had they not banned you, I would have.

You talk about abuse puzzle, this is abuse of the worst kind which Tess did to be by banning my latest account without any reason whatever. So I am not allowed back on literotica at all? What do I have to do to get back over there? I had thought you would be a voice a reason amid all these but I can't say the same now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #58
EquinoxRising
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
Outrageous. Just outrageous. So you are actually saying I am being banned repeatedly not because of I broke rules but because you mods just don't like me. Great. The way my latest account was blocked says it all. One has to be at the whims of mods if he wants to be on lit.
If you believe this is true, you can send a PM to Laurel (one of the two site owners - and more active on the site than the other) stating your case. As a board moderator (not a Chat monitor) I have invited people who thought I was "mean" to plead their case to Laurel. We wouldn't have been appointed if Laurel thought we couldn't do our FREE, thankless jobs here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 06:47 PM   #59
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
My short answer to all of this is "no."

Slightly longer answer is that had they not banned you, I would have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
If you believe this is true, you can send a PM to Laurel (one of the two site owners - and more active on the site than the other) stating your case. As a board moderator (not a Chat monitor) I have invited people who thought I was "mean" to plead their case to Laurel. We wouldn't have been appointed if Laurel thought we couldn't do our FREE, thankless jobs here.

Frankly, all I want at this point is to return to lit chat and not have the mods ban me before I can even type a sentence in a PM. I really feel shattered in my mind right now. I don't think 'escalating' this would solve anything. I just wish to be able to come back to lit chat and I want the mods to let me know whatever way/terms there would be for that, so I can come back and stay.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #60
EquinoxRising
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Lightbulb

It seems once they ban they ban for life. Just ask the 12+ AnalBustySluts on Lit now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:03 PM   #61
_Naida_
Virgin
 
_Naida_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
That's not true.

Last edited by _Naida_ : 12-07-2017 at 08:06 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:11 PM   #62
jaF0
Worthless Toad
 
jaF0's Avatar
 
jaF0 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Unpleasantville
Posts: 6,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
Frankly, all I want at this point is to return to lit chat

I really feel shattered in my mind right now.

I just wish to be able to come back to lit chat and I want the mods to let me know whatever way/terms there would be for that, so I can come back and stay.
That alone says you're too wound up in it and should probably find something else to do for a while.

There are role play threads here on the boards for one thing. And all sorts of other threads.
__________________
Why is a carrot oranger than an orange?

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #63
tesscaline
Really Experienced
 
tesscaline is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Naida_ View Post
That's not true.
Nice edit...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #64
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
I just wish to know if there is any way the mods will allow me back on lit chat. If so, do let me know the terms for it. Thank you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:47 PM   #65
tesscaline
Really Experienced
 
tesscaline is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_boy_Subservient__ View Post
I just wish to know if there is any way the mods will allow me back on lit chat. If so, do let me know the terms for it. Thank you.
As puzzle already so eloquently put it:

No.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #66
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesscaline View Post
As puzzle already so eloquently put it:

No.

This really is about egos right? The fact that mods themselves are, at the end of the day 'humans' and not just entities to make sure things run smoothly on lit. They have their own whims, their own impulses and if they develop hate for someone, he is doomed. I never started a thread when I was banned for the first time. My second ban was not justified. My third ban was just outrageous. And now you will not allow me back on lit chat even though I have followed all rules and promise to do so in future?
Good, thank you for proving my point.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #67
jaF0
Worthless Toad
 
jaF0's Avatar
 
jaF0 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Unpleasantville
Posts: 6,706
Never heard of the OP. Never been a chat here.

But the posts in this thread so far tend to make the case for me.

Grow up Little_boy.
__________________
Why is a carrot oranger than an orange?

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #68
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
It's not about anything else now. If I am not getting to be back on lit, I will speak my mind. I saw there was an earlier thread about what's wrong with current lit chat and people expressing their grievances. I'll tell you what's wrong with lit chat. The mods. They are people who have been here for years and even over a decade, they have their own friends who they are very very partial too. Also, they see it as their second home, so they feel like they 'own the chat' or something. They exercise their responsibilities as dictatorship and have their own version of what a certain rule of lit chat means. They have their own whims, big egos and they hold terrible grudges.

I respect people who take time out of their lives to do something good, but it's not that these mods are doing this out of any feeling of contributing to a chat site which they have enjoyed over the years. They use it as medium to exercise and at times abuse sheer power. People are at the mercy of their single click, wow, better respect them and bow to them.

It had to be said, I said it. Thank you for banning my ass thrice without me breaking any rules.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 07:05 AM   #69
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong
 
puzzlepieces's Avatar
 
puzzlepieces is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 523
Chat mods:

I'm going to ask that you not engage any further. The point has been made.

Thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM   #70
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功
 
Primalex's Avatar
 
Primalex is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGord View Post
I receive constant multiple complaints from chatter regarding you.
I hope you explained how the ignore feature works.


Quote:
Several cheered when you were banned.
Several would cheer for some mods being removed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 06:41 AM   #71
bigmane
Really Really Experienced
 
bigmane is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 363
Sometimes there isn't a lot you can do.

If something or other you say upsets someone enough to ban you,
remember it isn't your site or your forum.

I just try to let it go and swallow my pride.

I say stupid things sometimes, I'm not perfect,
it's just a risk you take by joining in forums.

Logically you have to accept it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 09:49 AM   #72
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Nothing I can say, know or do will change the situation. It all boils down to three points-
1- I was banned on a whim by one mod.
2- Other mods HAD TO COME in support of their mod friends because 'How can their own friend commit a mistake'. They would go to any lengths to hide that.
3- The fact my third account was blocked for no reason and that the chat mods have 'boycotted' my entry, that I would be banned on site WITHOUT THE NEED TO SHOW ANY CAUSE, goes on to show the tyranny with which these mods/gods run the show.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #73
EquinoxRising
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Like I've said before, little boy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
If you believe this is true, you can send a PM to Laurel (one of the two site owners - and more active on the site than the other) stating your case. As a board moderator (not a Chat monitor) I have invited people who thought I was "mean" to plead their case to Laurel. We wouldn't have been appointed if Laurel thought we couldn't do our FREE, thankless jobs here.

Frankly, the DD&lg (or in your case "little boy") shit personally creeps me out, no matter how much all ya'll claim it's a "BDSM thing"... As I've said before, though, if the owners think someone's name/content is about "age play" they oftentimes ban members. The Chat Monitors have been picked by the owners of this web site, just as the Forum Moderators have, because they think we can do our job. A "free" job. A thankless job. A necessary job to make sure member adhere to the rules of this web site.

I am not 100% on why you were banned from chat, but I have seen that once you are "all" of your names will be from here on out. Don't like it? PM Laurel. *shrugs* Crying or whining for them to reinstate you will not accomplish anything.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #74
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmane View Post
Sometimes there isn't a lot you can do.

If something or other you say upsets someone enough to ban you,
remember it isn't your site or your forum.

I just try to let it go and swallow my pride.

I say stupid things sometimes, I'm not perfect,
it's just a risk you take by joining in forums.

Logically you have to accept it.
I understand all of that, but there are two things which I cannot swallow here.
1- They wouldn't let me back in. Not even with another account.
2- They somehow get to have the higher moral ground which is absurd here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 03:11 PM   #75
Little_boy_Subservient__
Virgin
 
Little_boy_Subservient__ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
Like I've said before, little boy:




Frankly, the DD&lg (or in your case "little boy") shit personally creeps me out, no matter how much all ya'll claim it's a "BDSM thing"... As I've said before, though, if the owners think someone's name/content is about "age play" they oftentimes ban members. The Chat Monitors have been picked by the owners of this web site, just as the Forum Moderators have, because they think we can do our job. A "free" job. A thankless job. A necessary job to make sure member adhere to the rules of this web site.

I am not 100% on why you were banned from chat, but I have seen that once you are "all" of your names will be from here on out. Don't like it? PM Laurel. *shrugs* Crying or whining for them to reinstate you will not accomplish anything.

As if I haven't already tried that. As if a site owner would actually reply to me. As if a site owner would actually agree that she/he has placed the tremendous power of monitoring the chat in the wrong/incompetent/tyrannical hands.

I just want to be back on chat because believe it or not, I am the right one here, and the mods are wrong.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.