Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear it, heatsink.

And I am sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding. :rose:

I was so glad to realize you were "that cool witty guy" and not one of those "mean, rude creepy guys"

I think you will make a wonderful addition to this thread! I really mean that too. In all the years I have been here, I have maybe cold pmed a man four times and you were that fourth. :)

If I need to say more or whatever to make better amends, please let me know.

:rose::rose::rose:

Good morning all:

Serene, accepted unconditionally and with pleasure:rose:

Having recovered, several things are apparent on reflection;

Anyone who has you as a friend need fear no enemy, you are that rare kind, true and fearless.

You would make a dangerous enemy, but a friend beyond peer.

Nothing more to be said dear lady, especially as your foot has been removed from my throat.;):rose::rose::rose:

My young carer, keeps asking me to stop pleasing her, as she is having a job keeping up with my demands, I keep saying more , more Yes again.!!!
I seem to be tiring the poor girl out. Perhaps I need another one so she can take a rest now and again ;)

"Good Morning all - beloved and beautiful sisters and the warm and loving Daddies. Been snowing for some time now - lost power briefly twice but only a few seconds each time. A heavy wet snow - looks pretty in the woods....."

Good morning all:

Serene, accepted unconditionally and with pleasure:rose:

Having recovered, several things are apparent on reflection;

Anyone who has you as a friend need fear no enemy, you are that rare kind, true and fearless.

You would make a dangerous enemy, but a friend beyond peer.

Nothing more to be said dear lady, especially as your foot has been removed from my throat.;):rose::rose::rose:

Good afternoon. I'm glad there is peace (wow i missed a lot during my day away) Many of us ladies are sensitive about our weight or figures so, without the context of voice, your words were misunderstood.

Serene, my sweet sister, is a wonderful friend and amazing lady. She is a protector with a heart of gold. We are all blessed to be able to call her sister.

This place is a haven and place of love. I hope you will stay and enjoy.

"Good Morning all - beloved and beautiful sisters and the warm and loving Daddies. Been snowing for some time now - lost power briefly twice but only a few seconds each time. A heavy wet snow - looks pretty in the woods....."

Good morning sis Peaches. I'm glad you liked my idea for pizza. I bought some low carb torillas with flax seed. Each is 60 calories. I'm only able to eat half with cheese, sauce and turkey pepperoni (my frankentummy :eek:) Fast, easy and nutritious is the name of the game. Bagged salad can be helpful too. I'm always happy to share ideas.
:kiss:

Happy Sunday to you too! YAY for the end of the week. How did the kiddies' breakfast burritos go??

:kiss::kiss:

We had a great time, I cooked em up some eggs, made some fresh pico de gallo, brought over some bacon, sausage & chorizo, shredded cheddar and fried taters.
The kids got to make their own burritos.

This morning I took over bagels, cheese, ham & fresh eggs and made breakfast sands to order. Love the kids, the rest of the facility not so much. :D

Last edited:
Setting up the buffet table for the Sunday mid day reception. Wine is chilling.
Every one is welcome.

:rose:

"Wow! Snow is now up to the bottom of the kitchen door - easily a 4 inch step or more. Heavy wet stuff too, it's gonna be a bugger to shovel....eventually. :rolleyes: Ming Kitty is thoroughly disgusted. ;) Happy Sunday TT and INL and Chef/Daddy ST and Daddy HS.....Poor Daddy PA - hope you're feeling better soon too. :heart:"

"Wow! Snow is now up to the bottom of the kitchen door - easily a 4 inch step or more. Heavy wet stuff too, it's gonna be a bugger to shovel....eventually. :rolleyes: Ming Kitty is thoroughly disgusted. ;) Happy Sunday TT and INL and Chef/Daddy ST and Daddy HS.....Poor Daddy PA - hope you're feeling better soon too. :heart:"

No snow here, a bit cool but nice, nice part of living in Reno, the weather is seldom to extreme, yep, that's about the only good thing. :D

Good afternoon. I'm glad there is peace (wow i missed a lot during my day away) Many of us ladies are sensitive about our weight or figures so, without the context of voice, your words were misunderstood.

Serene, my sweet sister, is a wonderful friend and amazing lady. She is a protector with a heart of gold. We are all blessed to be able to call her sister.

This place is a haven and place of love. I hope you will stay and enjoy.

Thank you for your kind words and I think that I'm coming to understand where I put my big foot in it better.;)

I've had some wonderful help and support via the PM hotline and thank you to those good people concerned, you know who you are.:rose::kiss:

I'll certainly review everything that I have to say carefully in future. We all have our demons, the best of us and the worst of us and I will always have my tolerance hat on,together with a pair of stout boots as guard against any interlopers threatening my sojourn in this wonderful haven.:)

No snow here, a bit cool but nice, nice part of living in Reno, the weather is seldom to extreme, yep, that's about the only good thing. :D

Lucky man ST, it's snowing again here and with a 45 knot wind outside it's minus 14degC with the chill factor Brrrr

Sorry to hear of the loss of power but glad it was brief.

We had bad storms during the night on the east coast.

I am so ready for springtime.

I've been out and about. Groceries = check..gas= check..drugstore=check..although I did have to get a raincheck on something, I'll survive. :D

I had wanted to keep my picture up another day but a none too subtle comment convinced me I should take it down..

So, I suppose some of us are a wee bit sensitive.. :eek:

I've been out and about. Groceries = check..gas= check..drugstore=check..although I did have to get a raincheck on something, I'll survive. :D

I had wanted to keep my picture up another day but a none too subtle comment convinced me I should take it down..

You are a beautiful woman, do not let those of small brains guide you. :rose:

So, I suppose some of us are a wee bit sensitive.. :eek:

I am sorry to hear that RA. :(

Some people just aren't happy unless they are hurting another person. :mad:

I love seeing your pretty face, I hope you will reconsider. :rose:

You are a beautiful woman, do not let those of small brains guide you. :rose:
Thank you for your kind words. I did think it was a pretty good picture, but I like the art I find, too. Once I find something that strikes my fancy, I'll take my eyes down, too.

People can compliment without being crude, and that's all it was, really. I happen to like knowing what people look like.. Putting names with faces, voices with names...it makes internet friendships more meaningful.

I understand it's not Practical, nor desired inn some instances, but still...i like knowing just the same.

I am sorry to hear that RA. :(

Some people just aren't happy unless they are hurting another person. :mad:

I love seeing your pretty face, I hope you will reconsider. :rose:
*hugs Serene* I may put it back up at some point. I did find a beautiful golden fairy that i like.. Yellow and green are my favorite colors, and she's sparkly..lol

SQUIRREL!!

Thank you for your kind words. I did think it was a pretty good picture, but I like the art I find, too. Once I find something that strikes my fancy, I'll take my eyes down, too.

People can compliment without being crude, and that's all it was, really. I happen to like knowing what people look like.. Putting names with faces, voices with names...it makes internet friendships more meaningful.

I understand it's not Practical, nor desired inn some instances, but still...i like knowing just the same.

Well RA, that is my thinking and the reason behind coming out so to speak and showing the lit world what I look like. I dislike hiding, so I figured what the hell, go for it and place my old mug out there. Of course for the benefit of everyone I remain clothed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back