Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

AlwaysFaithful

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Posts
1,763
Joss listened and chuckled, "we might be. Life is so strange sometimes, you never know what was going to happen." She paused briefly before continuing, "I thought about asking you out, it was probably six or seven months after I got partnered with Frank. Had met you a couple of times and had just learned you were interested in women. But I feared it would be awkward, dating my partner's sister, so I opted not to." but it made Joss wonder, with all of this, if may be it meant that these two were suppose to give it a shot. She took a slow drink of her water as she watched Devin.
 
Devin nodded in agreement. Indeed it would have been akward at first......but they would have adjusted. Devin scooted closer to Joss, feeling out the space between them until she found Joss' hand and grasped it. "Well...I would like to give it a try, to be honest." she turned to face Joss as best she could. Since she was blind she never made the first move, and her potental partner was nervous about kissing her as well. So she learned it was best to be direct. "And I would really like it if you kissed me right now." she said with a smile.
 
Joss listened, tilting her head curiously when she said she wanted to try it. Could they make it work? Joss couldn't help but chuckle "Arent you forward?" But she smiled, setting the stuff between them off to the side. She slid closer, lifting her hand to rest it on Devin's cheek. "I've been wanting to kiss you for a while," She whispered before leaning in, pressing her mouth to the other woman's. Her other hand gripped her waist. It wasn't exactly a gentle kiss, but Joss wasn't really a gentle person. She let her teeth then her tongue graze Devin's lower lip.
 
Devin chuckled then kissed Joss back. She gripped Joss's face and kissed back with equal passion, grazing her tounge along the woman's lower lip. They kissed for a short while before pulling back, needing air. "Wow....." she breathed out as she held onto Joss's face. "So worth the wait." she said then was going to lean in for another kiss but she stopped when she heard a noise behind them and bowser yipping. Devin shot up. "Bowser! Come here boy. What hap-." Devin began to say but the smell cut her off. She covered her nose. She knew that smell.

"uuugghhhhh...bowser!!!" she groaned. "Didn't you learn your lesson the last time you played with a skunk?" Bowser just sat there, tail wagging.
 
Joss smiled, stroking a hand down her cheek, "definitely worth the wait." She murmured, happily ready to kiss her again until she heard the dog yipping. She saw browser, smelt him. "Oh god." She muttered then whistled, "Zero!" She called, and her own dog came trotting back, smelling equally horrible. "Guess I'm running into town for a lot of tomato juice and vinegar." She sighed, "I'll gather our stuff, we've got a stinky walk back with these two." She chuckled as she packed up their stuff. Suddenly she leaned in, kissing Devin quickly, "then we can pick up this conversation." She murmured.
 
Devin sighed "Yeah, looks like." She said then giggled when she was kissed and kissed back before helping Joss out and they headed back. Devin got the dogs ready for their deskunk bath and soon the horrific smell was gone. It was nightfall once everything was taken care off. Devin had since taken a shower and was now sitting on the bed, dressed in a pair of pj pants an d a tank top.
 
Several hours later the dogs finally smelled normal. She cleaned up while Devin showered, then she took a shower after Devin. She dressed in a pair of shorts and a sports bra. Stepping into the bedroom she chuckled, "Well that was fun." She sat on edge of the bed near Devin. "I'm glad we came here." She said softly, for more than one reason, this was good fro them, but if it pushed a relationship forward then she was even more pleased they came.
 
Devin chuckled "yeah. Sorry, I should have warned you that Bowser had a habit of playing with skunks." She said as she slid closer to Joss and laid her head on her shoulder. She had a feeling this weekend would turn out this way. "I'm glad we finally got everything out in the open." She said, grapsing Joss's hand. "Sooo...what now?" Devin was quite aware of what would happen next. But she was not sure if Joss would want to move that quick.
 
Joss shrugs as she slides am arm around Devin, "No big deal. Zero does his share of stupid things on his own." Then she nodded, smiling. "I'm glad to. Otherwise who knows how long it would've taken." The raven haired woman chuckled. Tilting her head She kissed Devin, "oh I'm sure we can think of something." Joss didn't mind going fast, She often did move quickly in relationships whether it was good or bad. She kept the kiss light and soft, one arm around Devin the other hand holding Devin's hand.
 
Devin snuggled in closer and chuckled then kissed Joss back then wrapped her arms around her neck and deepened the kiss. "Looks like we are thinking the same thing." Devin said after breaking the kiss then laid down and pulled Joss down on top of her. She took Joss's face and kissed her again deeply as she ran her hands down her body.
 
Smirking, Joss settled over the other woman. Body pressing down against her as they kissed again. Joss stroked one hand down Devin's side, the other hand remained on the bed, keeping some of her weight off Devin. She pressed her lips along Devin's jaw and her throat. "You okay with this, how fast we're going?" She asked, voice muffled against Devin's throat. She needed to be sure, but She certainly didn't want to stop.
 
Devin moaned lightly as Joss kisses her neck. "Mmmmm oh Joss~" she said then pulled her closer and nodded. "Yes, I'm ok with this." She said then brought Joss's face back up to kiss her again. "We have waited long enough for this."
 
Joss smiled, "Yes we have," She shifted tugging up Devin's shirt as they kissed again, deeper this time. Her tongue brushed her lover's lower lip. Shuddering softly she peeled Devin's shirt off, tossing it to the floor. Her hands moved to ru, over Devin's sides wanting to explore the newly exposed flesh. After a few moments she rolled them so that Devin was above her, straddling her hips. Hands gripping Devin's sides, She leaned up, pressing her lips to the other woman's stomach.
 
Devin allowed Joss to get her top off then shuddered as she felt her new lover's hands explore her body. She let out a giggle as shr was rolled on top of Joss then held her head close against her body and ran her fingers through her hair as she kissed her stomach. She then felt down Joss's body and grabbed for her bra to take it off.
 
Joss let her bra be taken off as she tilted her head, kissing her new lover deeply. Her hands raced over the other woman'a body, wanting to touch every inch over her. She slid her hands down, urging her pants down. "We waited too long." she whispered when the kiss finally broke. She breathed raggedy, hands going back up to stroked up her sides and to cup her breasts, thumbs rubbing over her nipples. She wanted to drive her new lover insane tonight.
 
Devin let out a sharp gasp as she felt Joss grazed her nipples. It has been a while and her body was pretty sensitive to stimulation."Y-Yes, too long" she agreed then shifted to get her bottoms off before working to get the last piece of Joss's clothing off before moving to kiss her again, running her hands all along her body.
 
Joss helped get the last of their clothing off, rolling them again. She settled over Devin as they kissed. She let the kiss linger until both needed oxygen. Pulling back she panted as Joss let her lips move to kiss along Devin's body, exploring every inch. Her mouth closed over one nipple, hands gripping her lover's hips, bodies pressed as close together as possible.
 
Devin chuckled as she was rolled and kissed Joss back eagerly until she needed air and pulled back as Joss did. She panted and let out a moan when she felt her lover's mouth on her nipple. "Oh god, Joss." she moaned out as she pressed Joss's head against her chest and moved her hips up against Joss, already feeling like she was near the brink.
 
Joss grinned, "Yes?" She asked, her voice husky as she switched breasts. She enjoyed the sounds coming from the other woman, wanting to drive her insane before the fun even really started. Her hands slid down her sides to Devin's hips. One hand kept going, creeping between her legs, judging them apart to touch her sensitive flesh. She moved her mouth lower, trailing over her stomach and further until her mouth closed over Devin's clit, sucking and flicking it with her tongue.
 
Devin's breathing became more rapid as Joss's lips trailed along her body. She opened her legs for her new lover and moaned out lightly then a bit louder as she felt Joss move lower and tease her swollen flesh. "Oh! mmmm god." she called out as she moved her hips against Joss and gripped the sheets tightly.
 
Joss shivered, hearing her lover's cries. "Cum for me, love." She murmured, nipping and lapping at her flesh. Her hands gripped Devin's hips, holding her i, place as she worked to push her over the edge of her climax. She was intent on her desire to drive Devin crazy. They'd waited far to long and Joss now realised just how much she'd been wanting this. She sucked and flicked her tongue, green eyes lifted to watch Devin's face.
 
Devin panted and bucked her hips to Joss's tongue as she felt the orgasm build up. "Joss....oh god.....yes!!!!" she cried out and then arched her back as her climax crashed into her and she rode the spasms for a moment before relaxing back onto the bed, gasping and throwing her arm over her forhead. "Wow...." she said as she felt down and softly caressed Joss's head, her finger's running lightly through her hair.
 
Joss laps at her as she watched Devin's orgasm hit her. Once she'd calmed Joss backed away. She smiled, missing back up her lover's body. "Mmm," She murmured kissing Devin's jaw. "This trip was a good idea." she spoke softly, her breathing still deep, her own body humming with pleasure. Jose's hands stroked over Devin's sides, simply enjoying touching the other woman.
 
Devin giggled "Yes....it was." she said then kissed Joss deeply then pushed her lover onto her back and crawled on top of her. "Your turn~" she grinned then lowered herself and used her hands and lips to find Joss's chest then closed her mouth around her nipple as her hand slid down inbetween her legs to stroke her slowly.
 
Joss grins as she let Devin roll her over. She groaned lowly when Devin's mouth closed over her nipple. Gasping she easily parted her legs, pleasure racing through her body. Her hands twined through Devin's hair, as her body arched up, pressing closer to Devin. She moaned and whimpered, it had been longer than she cared to admit, since the last time she'd had sex. And her body was eagerly reacting.
 
Back
Top