Volleyball Dads?

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
a twist on soccer Moms?

The Dads of the super sprites club team have been ferrying their daughters to tournaments since they were kids. Now the girls are all 18 & this is the last tournament before they go off to various colleges & break up the group...

I assume the players (and their dads) are all staying at a hotel for the tournament? In that case, the volleyball players all put their names in a hat and draw to see whose dad they get to seduce. How many players on a team? If it's a reasonable number, you can follow each one of them on their mission of seduction.

Twist: one players draws her own dad's name. The rest of the team says, toss it back and pick again. She says no, this is juuuuust fine.

Other twist: one player has her mom along, not her dad. Nobody wants her. Except for one particular player.....

I assume the players (and their dads) are all staying at a hotel for the tournament? In that case, the volleyball players all put their names in a hat and draw to see whose dad they get to seduce. How many players on a team? If it's a reasonable number, you can follow each one of them on their mission of seduction.

Twist: one players draws her own dad's name. The rest of the team says, toss it back and pick again. She says no, this is juuuuust fine.

Other twist: one player has her mom along, not her dad. Nobody wants her. Except for one particular player.....

a team has 6 players on the court at a time, but for convenience this could be a core group that has shared vans over the years- say 4 players + Dads?

end of season party

At the end of the successful season the four best friends who have been playing volleyball together since middle school have a small party. They are all about to head off to college on scholarships. They want to thank their dads for being there for them over the years, during the bad seasons and the good ones.

They decide they will cook for the dads and all gather at one of their homes where there is a swimming pool. After the bbq they start playing in the pool and then commence a game of water volleyball. It is all in fun when one of the dads grabs his daughter on the opposing team to keep her from jumping up - only he ends up pulling down her bikini top by accident. Slowly things progress from there as the girls start flashing the dads to keep them from hitting the ball, dads grab them between the legs to keep them from chasing a ball, and soon they naturally pair off.

One twist, as they pair off seemingly randomly, two are left - a father and a daughter.

Second twist, one of the moms (or two) come home and find the topless girls in the pool with the men.

If someone had the time to do a longer story, I see it starting with the Dads watching the gals playing- those tight asses, those long muscled legs, the nipples peeking out of the sweaty shirts... each not knowing that the others feel the same, because no one dares say it out loud. Nor are they willing to admit even to themselves that their own daughters are making their cocks just as hard as the others...

After the game, fantasies turn to the gals sharing the shower, and the potential lesbionic hi jinks (which in parallel are revealed as actually happening).

Afterwards, they go back to the hotel...not sure what happens then. Maybe the Dads are in one room of the suite playing cards & drinking. The gals get going on truth or dare in their room...

Suzie: "I choose dare, but remember, my turn is next!"
Kayla: "I dare you to walk into where are dads are without a bra on, wearing just your tiny t-shirt with your thongs showing and sit on your dad's lap!"
Suzie: "What? No way, I can't do that! Please, anything but that."

Suzie knows she wants to do it, she wants to feel her dads cock under her ass, she loves making him hard, wiggling on his lap. He thinks she doesn't know, but she does. And she is even more turned on by the idea of having the five other men staring at her tits, particularly Anna's father...

Suzie: "I choose dare, but remember, my turn is next!"
Kayla: "I dare you to walk into where are dads are without a bra on, wearing just your tiny t-shirt with your thongs showing and sit on your dad's lap!"
Suzie: "What? No way, I can't do that! Please, anything but that."

Suzie knows she wants to do it, she wants to feel her dads cock under her ass, she loves making him hard, wiggling on his lap. He thinks she doesn't know, but she does. And she is even more turned on by the idea of having the five other men staring at her tits, particularly Anna's father...

instead of the T-shirt, how about the volleyball shirt?

Back