Two cops in fantasy adventure

As the redhead rode his cock like she was on a bucking bronco. His thick flesh rod sank into her, the brunette who had just cum on that ride decided to enhance their pleasure. She got behind both of them and started to lick up and down the length of Mark’s fat shaft. She also licked and kissed the redhead’s sexy ass. All of this fun soon had both of them twitching in anticipation.

The blonde's breasts were stunning. She hung those over Mark’s face. Her breasts swayed forward and back until Mark’s mouth grab a nipple and started sucking. The tip of her milkbag in his mouth as she moaned and gasped. The pleasure Mark gave her was getting her more and more excited.

The redhead accepted every one of Mark’s powerful thrusts, and with the licking going on behind her, she added her hand to rub her clit. Her cunt felt great as he pumped into her. She was getting closer as her breathing got faster and her clit stroking got faster too. When she came, she came hard, muffling her scream of pleasure as the blonde kissed her. The redhead’s entire body shook with the orgasm.

Mark had some endurance, after cumming at the start of this fuck fest. The other girls pulled the redhead free. The blonde and the brunette dropped their breasts in Mark’s lap, surrounding his slick cock with the soft tit flesh. They pressed their tits together and stroked his cock with them.

Mark was getting a double tit fuck.

“Make room for me” The redhead said and suddenly he was getting a triple tit fuck! They all kept at it. Mark pumped his hips up and down. His cock easily sliding between the three pairs of tits. His swollen cock head popping free every so often. Finally “OH, BY THE GODS HERE IT COMES!!!” The blonde gasped as Mark blasted cum right into each girl’s face as they continued to stroke his cock with their tits.

The Next Morning

The next morning Cassie woke up and there was a snake in her bed! (LOL, I just could not resist!) Jola was sleeping next to her, her arms hugging Cassie and her snake tail was wrapped around her one leg, attracted to Cassie’s warmth. “Time to get up … Jola” Cassie said nudging her.

“Do I have too?” The Naga asked, trying to snuggle closer to Cassie.

“Yes” Cassie said giving the sleepy Naga a kiss.

The two got dressed and headed over to Mark’s room. “I feel bad… he slept alone last night.” Cassie said as they knocked on his door. Mark opened the door after a few moments wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. Behind him the room looked like a hurricane blew through it. There was women’s clothing everywhere, on lamps, dressers, all over the floor. On the bed were three naked exhausted and fucked out women, a blonde, brunette, and a redhead. Cassie and Jola just looked on in amazement.

“Who are they?” Cassie finally asked pointing at the young beautiful women.

“Oh, that is what happens when you save a town. I’ll be down for breakfast in a bit” Mark said calmly and then closed the door.

Cassie and Jola turned and headed for the breakfast area.

“I thought we helped save the town?” Cassie asked.

“We did, but none of the hunky men came visiting us last night.” Jola pointed out.

“It just doesn’t seem fair” Cassie complained as she grabbed a seat and ordered breakfast.
 
Last edited:
It didn't take Mark long to dress and as he left he kissed each woman goodbye. They hardly stirred but a small smile appeared on their faces as they rolled over and snuggled up together. Chuckling a little he quietly left and then headed down to the common room.

He spotted Cassie and Jola and with a jaunty swagger he made his way over to them. Sitting down he got the attention of the waitress and ordered breakfast and a large water and then grinned at the two women who sat scowling a little at him.

"What didn't everyone get a visit from grateful townsfolk last night?" he chuckled.

"No we didn't," Jola sulked, "This place is so unfair."

"I would have expected at last one burly man to show up on my doorstep," sighed Cassie. "Still we did have a pleasant evening anyway," she said grinning at Jola.

"Well that goes without saying, but adding a man or two into the mix would have been fun," Jola smiled back.

Mark smiled at the two of them. He had been pretty sure that the two of them would not be able to keep their hands of each other and he was glad to see his prediction had been right.

"Well maybe next time you will wait for me then," he said winking at the two of them.

Further discussion was halted as their breakfast arrived and they dug in. As they ate they began to talk about what they should do next.

"If we are going to go to the capital I guess we should get outfitted properly first," Mark said in between bites. "I still stick out like a clothed man in a nudist colony. I need some proper clothes and weapons and it can't hurt to stock up on the essentials while we're here. Sure we have the advantages with our weapons as that fight last night showed, but our ammo won't last forever and I have a sneaky feeling we want to save it for emergencies."

He looked over at Jola and smiled. "Well you are the local expert. What do you suggest we do?"
 
“The market in the town's square should be open” Jola suggested “let’s go there”

There were nods of agreement all-round the table.

After breakfast the three of them were at the market. It was small, but had a lot more things for sale than what Cassie first thought. There was plenty of clothing and food, but there were also a lot of weapons, and some magical items and potions. She could also tell some of the items were illegal and some of the merchants were a bit shady. One of them tried to sell shoddy products to her. She got the impression many of these merchants were here to avoid the scrutiny of the trade guilds in a larger towns.

Nevertheless, she was having fun shopping. She had already bought a white cloak, some leather leggings and matching corset and some excellent tall black boots. She presently had two cloaks in her hands, a silver one and a golden one. She had been holding them up, trying to decide which to buy. Then she saw Mark in a proper tunic, leather pants.

“Looking good Mark!” Cassie said. He nodded in thanks

“Now you need some weapons… and maybe some armor” Cassie said as she led him over to a different part of the market.

“So what looks good to you?” She asked Mark standing in front of a table full of weapons.
 
It hadn't taken Mark long to find some clothes he had liked. He had always enjoyed playing fantasy games and reading about early civilizations, and now he actually had a chance to live in a society just like them. He had found a place that sold good leather pants rather quickly. The lady was surprised when he threw down several pairs after seeing the stitching, and only chose good quality ones, but Mark had lived alone long enough to recognize good quality when he saw it.

Next he found a place selling tops, and bought several, as well as a jacket, a cape and underclothes. It was fortunate he had been wearing his good hunting boots when he was transported, so barring accidents he wouldn't have to purchase shoes.

He spotted Cassie and walked over to her and was happy to let her guide him over to the more martial side of the market.

He had been trying to decide what sort of weapon to get and armor to wear. He was handy with a knife, and had his own, but that was only good for very close range. He supposed a sword would be the usual thing but as he looked at the weapons one stood out. If he remembered rightly it was called a mace. There were varying types from balls studded with spikes on chains, to a basic club with iron spikes. The one he was looking at though was a piece of rounded steel roughly a meter long with a series of triangular blades at the top.

Picking the mace up he gave it a few experimental swings and smiled. It was about the same length as a baseball bat with all of the weight concentrated at the end. Mark had always been a good baseball player, and the feel also reminded him of a police truncheon.

He bought it, along with a long bow and arrows and then walked over to look at the armor. It was tempting to get the best set there, a full plate male including helm, but he was sure he would never be able to fight in it. Instead he opted for some good quality leather armor, with chain mail protecting his most vital areas. It allowed him freedom of movement and kept the weight down while still giving him a lot of protection.

Looking at Cassie as he strapped everything on he grinned. "So do I pass as a Fantasy warrior yet?"
 
“Yes a fantasy warrior and my fantasy too” Cassie replied with a naughty look in her eyes. Cassie moved closer and the two kissed.

“Ok you two stop it already” Jola said slithering over. Mark and Cassie separated looking at Jola. Jola pointed at Mark’s new mace. “That’s Smashing! You picked a mace. Get it? It’s a pun!

“Oh shit. That was bad” Cassie groaned.

“I disagree I think she knocked that one out of the park” Mark punned back.

“Ok, we are going now!” Cassie stated firmly and she walked out of the market. The other two followed making more puns on the way. Soon they were mounted on their horses and ready to headed towards the capital city. Mark’s sendoff was remarkable, he was surrounded by most of Direhaven’s young single female population. All the women screamed that they loved him and wanted to be his wife or mistress. The three young ladies he had bedded, apparently had been talking about their experience… Huge cock, great lover, …etc. Cassie and Jola stood off to the side as Mark had to kiss each one and say good bye. It was not all bad for them either. Lowaxe Moorman, the owner of the Greasy Tusk, who had fought on the wall with them, said good bye to Cassie and Jola. He also told them, they were always welcome and their drinks were always free.

Cassie asked “What about Mark’s drinks?”

“No, I sure those girls will pay for his” The older man said laughing.

8 hours later

As the sun was setting, the capital city of Axebridge was before them. The city was within high walls in the middle of the fertile Lasteron valley, which lied in the foothills of the Dragontooth Mountains. Even though they were several miles away, Mark, Cassie, and Jola could make out the massive spires of the Golden Tower rising over the city-state’s walls. Not far from the tower, a brick stone hall rose above the walls as well, called the Dwarvish Hall. The city walls were stone, smoothed by time and centuries of continual repair. Beyond Axebridge loom the ramparts of the Dragontooth Mountains, whose topmost peaks glinted in white snow. Most of the traffic entered the city through the eastern Trader’s Gate. This structure consists of two massive Axes cross at the end of a bridge. The name sake of the city, Axebridge.

Jola told Mark and Cassie “Inside, the gate is a large street known as Trader’s Way. It leads through the Trading District toward the heart of the city, where the Merchant District is nestled at the base of the towering Dwarvish Hall. The Noble District lie north and south of the Trader’s District, easily differentiated from the press of stone buildings in the surrounding neighborhoods. The commoners live in that area called The Warrens. A medley of unplanned structures that sprawls away north of Dwarvish Hall. The Artisan District is on the Hall’s northwest side.”

“What is the deal with the golden tower?” Cassie asked.

“Axebridge is like two cities in one: the greater city, which is composed of commoners, and nobles, and the smaller Golden City, which is dominated by the Golden Tower and is the home of the resplendent Elf Gardens. Many civic structures surround the tower, along with giant warehouses that hold precious reserves of grain, iron, water, and weaponry. In addition, the Golden City houses upper-class functionaries and templars. The Golden Tower… that pretty amazing, majestic piece of architecture, is constructed of rare golden granite and contains dozens of chambers linked by winding passages. According to rumor, magic binds ancient elementals creatures to the Golden Tower. The creatures remain vigilant against potential attackers.

Finally, beneath the city lies catacombs that represent the leavings of more than two thousand years of urban construction on the same site. Secret passageways in surface buildings offer access into this dangerous realm of subterranean tunnels.” Jola explained.

“Ok, moment of truth. Shall we try to sneak into the city or ride in like the heroes of Direhaven?” Cassie asked Mark and Jola.

“If word of Mark’s sexual abilities has reach this city… I think the women here will mob him!” Jola joked.

“No, seriously. What do you think we should do?” Cassie asked again.
 
Mark looked around at the people heading into the city and compared themselves too them. Okay they were a little better dressed than some, and with Jola they stood out a little, but he noticed several other groups that looked like sellswords, or adventurers making their way towards the gates and not all of them were human either.

One group had what looked like a large Ogre in it or a Troll, while several had Elves, Dwarves and he was sure he had spotted a Minotaur. No wonder they were not really being stared at.

"Well I say we just enter the place casually and try to find out what is going on. If we announce to everyone that we come from another world you know that one of two things is going to happen and both have there good and bad points."

He looked at them both but espeecially at Cassie to make sure his point was getting across.

"One we get welcomed as heroes and saviors. Sounds great right? We will probably get to stay in the castle, get to eat really well, hot and cold running men and women, outfitted with everything we need, and promises of huge rewards."

He saw both girls eyes light up as he described everything so he decided to bring them crashing back to earth. "Of course we will also be expected to do everything. Nothing is supposed to be too hard for us. They will show us the door, point us in the direction of the danger and then expect us to handle it all with no help from them. After all we are the Chosen ones."

That seemed to wipe the smiles off their faces a little.

"The second choice and the one I think is better for now, is to just go in quietly and find out what is going on. Let's find a quiet place to stay, nose around like we did in Direhaven and pick up all the rumors we can. Then we can decide if we should make ourselves known to the King and Queen publicly, or on the down low," he chuckled. "I mean we are going to go to them, it is what we came here for, but perhaps quietly might be better."

He looked up and saw they were getting closer to the gates. "Well that's my thoughts, what about you girls? I would say we have about ten minutes to decide."
 
Cassie and Jola looked at each other, then nodded in agreement. Cassie smiled back at Mark “Ok, we are sneaking in.”

Cassie was wearing her white cloak and pulled the hood over her face. She tried to tighten the chest area, but that only made her huge breasts look bigger.

“Try making your waist bigger… that will help hide those huge milkbags you have.” Jola suggested.

“But that will make me look fat!” Cassie protested. But frowns from Mark and Jola ended her whining. She pillowed up her waist, making her look pregnant.

“Much better” Jola said.

Jola had rearranged her snake body to make it look like she had to legs under her long riding cloak. The rest of her snake body was wrapped around her lower waist. She pulled her hood on, to cover her face. Mark did very little. He already looked so different in his warrior outfit, he only pulled the cloak over his head to make the three riders look the same.

Then they were off. They crossed the bridge and approached the gate with the massive axes overhead. The dwarf captain of the guard, dressed in chainmail and looking very mean, saw the three of them approaching and ordered them to halt.

“Shit” Jola whispered under her breathe.

Cassie whispered back “just be cool”

“I’m a reptile, I’m always cool, what does that have to do with anything!” Jola asked in frustration.

“I mean, remain calm” Cassie said, correcting herself.

The dwarf approached the three riders. “Where are you off too?” He asked Mark.

“The Trading District.” Mark replied with a smile.

“Get off your horses” The dwarf ordered as he looked at Jola. The dwarf knew something was not right with these three and he was going to figure out what it was. Cassie and Mark got off their horses quickly, but Cassie held up her hand to Jola, not to comply with the guard’s request.

“Our friend, Jola” Cassie said pointing to Jola “has no legs. Can she stay on her horse?”

“No” The guard said firmly “You two can help her down.” He ordered. Pulling his fighting axe from his belt, to show them he was serious.

“Captain… we are trying to get Jola inside the city, discreetly.” Cassie explained. “She is a harem girl for a lord inside the golden tower. She can perform some unique sexual feats without an legs. You can look under her cloak if you are curious.” Cassie suggested.

The dwarf captain of the guard was about to say something when the sound of horse hooves striking the stone bridge drew his attention away. His eyes studied the big centaur approaching. He was huge and powerful built. He was all brawn and muscle; He wore some kind of golden armor on his human half and of course there was a bow and arrow quiver on his back. Around his waist was a thick belt to hold his cavalry sword. His face was bearded and the color matched his blonde hair. His equine half was all Clydesdale. The thick coat was the color of honey and his tail color was blonde the same color as his beard and hair.

“Captain, My name is Aem Stoutsteed from the wealthy Deep River centaur clan” The centaur stated calmly. “I can vouch for these travelers.”

Aem statement seemed to put the Captain’s mind at ease, as the Deep River centaur clan were allies and well respected. But then Cassie blew it.

“BIG DICK!!” Cassie cried out in excitement and gave Aem’s lower waist a huge hug. “I’m so glad to see you again!”

“My lady, please, watch your manners in front of the city guards” Aem said with a friendly smile pushing Cassie back.

The dwarf looked at the pretty pregnant woman and then the huge war centaur. He reached a quick assumption. The centaur had gotten the woman pregnant! That dirty perverted centaur! The dwarf grunted “What does a horse know about manners! You walk around with your thing hanging out.” The dwarf captain said insulting the centaur.

“At least I have a thing you can see! Yours is so small I think you’d need to cast a “find small object” spell to locate it!” Aem countered. Jola pulled back her hood and revealed her stunningly beautiful face and spoke up.

“Gentlemen please your crude talk is disturbing my delicate ears” Jola said, in a innocent yet sexy voice. She was smiling at the guard so he would rescue her from all this crude talk. Her statement was totally false as Jola was probably cruder then the dwarf, centaur, and both humans combined. She had said things that would make a sailor blush. Nevertheless … it worked on the guard.

The dwarf smiled back … “I have no reason to hold any of you. Please be on your way, and you too, horsie!” He commanded.

Jola smiled and waved cheerfully to the dwarf as the group went through the gate. “It was lovely to meet you too, Sir Dwarf!” Jola said. The guard smiled and waved back.

After they were further away from the gate Cassie mimicked Jola’s “your crude talk … is disturbing my delicate ears …” she said looking at Jola.

“It worked … didn’t it” Jola replied then her eyes looked over to the centaur. “Speaking of crude… who is this hunk of man meat?”

“Aem Stoutsteed, it is my pleasure to introduce you to my friend Mark from my world. And Jola, a naga, we have befriended in your world.” Cassie said.

“Glad to meet both of you” Aem replied, but his eyes locked with Jola. There was a noticeable spark between those two!
 
Back
Top