Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
destruction is not the answer.

i know you feel as if you're not being heard. i can understand your anger and frustration; but your approach is senseless and it's just not the answer. protesters use their voices [and reasonable demonstration] to bring about change. you're breaking the law and destroying your own community.

so unfortunate...:(

05072575e857a17a299e635606a4b79b.jpg

they should make breathe right strips for dogs.

million doller idea I'm throwing out for you.

My phone tries to autocorrect obgyn to I buy gun - that could be dangerous.

I feel like people are more disconnected than ever before. I want to feel someone's soul!!

oh I'm good with hands every night... but that doesn't mean I don't wanna find a soul that matches mine... maybe the second Tuesday of next week.

Want a burger with that? Yeah I am done with the soul mate searching bullshit. Spent way to many decades dedicated to that hunt.

Want a burger with that? Yeah I am done with the soul mate searching bullshit. Spent way to many decades dedicated to that hunt.

as long as there's an egg on it and a cold beer to wash it down ;)

I'm not giving up just yet. I've come close.. but not just yet... I would rather just not look.. I figure those Linds of things find each other.

as long as there's an egg on it and a cold beer to wash it down ;)

I'm not giving up just yet. I've come close.. but not just yet... I would rather just not look.. I figure those Linds of things find each other.

Best of luck to you. Seriously too.

Heading to bed all! Night. I would tell you all to be good but this is Lit. It thrives on you all being as naughty as you can. lol :kiss:

I often find most things that can solved with time travel can often be solved with with a good sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back