A Rebirth

Good Evening Gentlemen (and Ladies)! I am so happy yesterday's video went over well ;) It is always nerve wracking posting pictures but posting videos just takes it to an entire new level. Thank you all for the comments/PMs letting me know you enjoyed it.

Tonight I am sharing some pics I took a few weeks ago. It is me getting naked ;) I hope you enjoy this as well.
:kiss:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Dayum! So hot! Lots of impure thoughts running through my head right now.

HisSub-OMG, what a hottie you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Prince Albert ;) glad you like

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Nice pics Hissub ;) ... thank you for sharing. Bless you

grape_vine.gif

Thank you so much, Sienna :kiss: glad you stopped by

Every inch of you is just simply stunning! Love your pics and vids and whatever else you post!!!

*blushes* Thank you, Cactusjack. Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow ;)

damn well amazing =)

You're alive! Hope you're well stranger :kiss:

Very enjoyable indeed! :kiss:

Thank you, Mr. m_anew1. I just love your AV. Talk about drool ;)

Dayum! So hot! Lots of impure thoughts running through my head right now.

So glad you like ;)

So after wearing my smartballs for 13+ hours, this is the results. I must say when I wear these, I find any and every excuse to walk more while at work. My pussy works the balls all day and I feel myself dampen more and more. I know I've said it before, and I am sure I will say it many times again, but this toy is one of the best ones out there. ;)

HAPPY TOY TUESDAY - PART 2

So hard that I almost feel like I am going to split. Watching you slip both of those balls into your mouth made me think of some dirty things indeed. You would be a great deal of fun in bed indeed.

Hmm I think I would enjoy a visit indeed.

There is something so special about pic 7. You hair coming down over your black bra and your breasts fit snug in your the cups. It is so sweet and endouring but has an underlying naughtiness about it.

I love it.

So hard that I almost feel like I am going to split. Watching you slip both of those balls into your mouth made me think of some dirty things indeed. You would be a great deal of fun in bed indeed.

Hmm I think I would enjoy a visit indeed.

I would agree about enjoying a visit ;) as for your dirty thoughts, please share them.

You unwrap quite nicely!

Thank you, Phawk :kiss:

There is something so special about pic 7. You hair coming down over your black bra and your breasts fit snug in your the cups. It is so sweet and endouring but has an underlying naughtiness about it.

I love it.

Well you know the naughtiness that lies beneath ;)

*crosses fingers* here's hoping I don't disappoint :)

I know you won't ;) can't wait to see you!

You know I look forward to this thread when I get the time to make it to Lit.

love the strip show!...and very nice thong! would love to pull the string out with my tongue! ;)

what an amazing week it has been on your thread...pics, videos...wow!!! all so hot and sexy!

They're all my favorite. :kiss:

:kiss: That was sweet to say

You know I look forward to this thread when I get the time to make it to Lit.

I'm glad ;)

love the strip show!...and very nice thong! would love to pull the string out with my tongue! ;)

I'll be waiting for you to get here so you can remove it ;)

what an amazing week it has been on your thread...pics, videos...wow!!! all so hot and sexy!

Thank you, Mikey :kiss:

Good Evening Gentlemen (and Ladies)! I am so happy yesterday's video went over well ;) It is always nerve wracking posting pictures but posting videos just takes it to an entire new level. Thank you all for the comments/PMs letting me know you enjoyed it.

Tonight I am sharing some pics I took a few weeks ago. It is me getting naked ;) I hope you enjoy this as well.
:kiss:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Thank you !
They get better towards the end ;)

Sooooooooo. I've almost reached 100,000 views. Any suggestions on how we should celebrate this event? ;)

Sooooooooo. I've almost reached 100,000 views. Any suggestions on how we should celebrate this event? ;)

Hmm options indeed do you have any ideas that might push your limits and make you blush. I wonder indeed what would be that risky and sexy for you.

Hmm options indeed do you have any ideas that might push your limits and make you blush. I wonder indeed what would be that risky and sexy for you.

I think I figured it out. Just have to see if I can execute ;)

What ever it is you come up with, I don't think you can disappoint me.:)

You are too kind to me, Cogan :kiss:

Making slow sweet love with me?????????????? Just saying!!!!!!!!!!

If I didn't know better, Prince Albert, I'd say that's on your wish list ;)

Now you have me curious since you have to work out execution.

Back