A manifesto concerning mother/son sex stories

You're misinterpreting the rules.
You are not supposed to (A: link to advertizements which is another form of spam, (B: link to pay items or a site featuring pay items like I almost did (deleted it), and (C: link to a site not within Literotica's network of free speech and anti child sex sites.
Amazon-DOT-com is considered a pay site, so that's why it was taken down.
Informational sites like Wikipedia articles do not have to be taken down, treated as fair use.

I never said jack shit about Wikipedia. :rolleyes: And, no, I am not. Thank you for your concern FO.
 
I don't like other guys fucking my mom!

In today's society of endemic divorce and lots of single mothers, among the worst of it is being a son having to put up with skeazy guys coming along wantng to fuck mom. Dad was barely tolarable. But he was dad and a son has to make at least that allowance. But that any other guy receive the pleasure of mom's pussy is maddening! It is Freud's worst nightmare! I'd like to see more stories based on this idea. Sons who show their moms that incestuous sex between mother and son is purer, safer and more pleasurable than fucking around with all the losers who come knocking for her.
 
Yeah, seriously I cannot stand stories where a son lusts for his mom then he is humiliated as other guys fuck her. Especially when it's right in front of him. I understand everyone's entitled to their kink but I avoid these stories as best I can. I find this scenario undesirable and sometimes downright disturbing. Yes, I do appreciate the irony of calling something disturbing while glorifying acts of incest, which society labels as disturbing. I've always thought though, if the incest lust wasn't natural then no one would know who Freud was.
 
The ladies' card club

In an upper middle class suburb, four fortysomething/fiftysomething women meet every Tuesday to play cards, drink coffee and gossip. Their husbands leave every morning to keep the wheels of finance and commerce turning. The women are conservative in their political and social outlook. So conservative, you'd think something has to give at sone point. And you would be right! Unbeknownst to each other, each of these respectable matrons is having sex with her son or daughter or both. How this situation began, went along and became an open secret among the women wouid make a great story.
 
This really is one of the best threads ever on the Story Ideas forum section. Each post gives greater insight to people's mother/son fantasies.


And I'll keep in mind that idea where the son wants to get rid of the guy who's banging his mother and get her for himself because he can treat her better. It seems like a lot of people like that.
 
I just want writers of mother/son fantasies to keep the lust front and center. Why does the thought of mom make me hard? Because she is mom and I want to see her eye widen and her face turn red when I am fucking her. I want to hear obscene words and orgasmic moans come out of her matronly mouth when that mouth is not otherwise occupied with my cock. I want to rub my face on her pussy and tease her clit with my tongue. I imagine that my cock cumming in my mom's pussy as the most exquisite feeling possible.
I prefer upper middle class settings. Beneath the conservatism and respectability lies obscene depravity. Sitcom TV may illustrate my point. Who would have thunk it? But in the Oedipal imagination, June Cleaver, Carol Brady, Shirley Partridge, Elyse Keaton, Maggie Seaver and all the rest of TV's ideal sitcom moms are such nymphos when it comes to having sex with their kids. Well, we all figure that Peg Bundy would make a great incestuous slut of a mom, letting Bud fuck her while Kelly sits on her face. Bud doing mom Peg doggy style while she goes down on Kelly is a pleasing daydream as well. Kelly will not disapoint when her turn comes to lick mom's pussy.
All of this is the fodder of fantasy stories. I am aware that few greater real life disasters can befall a family than incest. But I like to think of an alternative universe where consensual sex between older female relatives and young (18 yrs. old+) male/female relatives is the very defintion of ecstasy.
I am glad this thread has become so lively and popular. I hope the ideas it presents help writers produce quality stories.
There seems to be a trend that every once in a while a new writer of mother sex fantasies blazes onto the scene with a prolific streak of quality stories. I think we are about due for our next motherfucking obsessive genius writer. Just as the continuing output of top tier established writers in the subgenre is a welcome sight, so is the emergence of a new name.
 
Bingo!

Yes indeed...I like to imagine myself at a very polite middle class social gathering, where each of the ladies present has a shocking sensual secret!!!:cattail:

http://imageshack.us/f/14/2009060550s.jpg

Bingo! You get it!! The image you submit expresses precisely the setting that I find the most sexually provocative! Behind the veneer of middle class decency lies incestuous/sapphic abandon according the ideas I have already expressed! Give me a quality story situated here and I'm well content!!!
 
Bingo! You get it!! The image you submit expresses precisely the setting that I find the most sexually provocative! Behind the veneer of middle class decency lies incestuous/sapphic abandon according the ideas I have already expressed! Give me a quality story situated here and I'm well content!!!
I think you have the literary chops to write the best incest stories yourself...but let's look at some scenarios for the image I posted.

Each of these ladies harbours a lewd secret, and quietly wonders if she is the ONLY one.

Her polite fascade is an oasis of tranquility amidst the erotic turmoil she constantly resists...but cannot.

The divorced mother on the far right for example is in the habit of venturing out at night to play bondage games with a neighbour down the street.

Sometimes she returns to her 19 year old son in a somewhat dishevelled state...a lost button, a strand of her dark locks out of place, slightly slurred make-up???

She wonders if the gig is up one evening when her son notices the rope marks on her pale delicate wrists!:eek:
 
^^

Sounds really hot.


Perhaps they do it because it's the 1950's or whatever, and there is no sex education in the schools. The mother's in that community have to teach their kids about safe sex and all that. But at the same time, it's really embrassing and taboo. But they do it anyways and their son's have grown to love it. The mom's eventually use sex to motive their son's to do chores and do better in schools.

The mom's meet with each other and wonder if the other's do it to. They talk, and find out that they all do it, and then they exchange stories every week.
 
The mom's eventually use sex to motive their son's to do chores and do better in schools.

The mom's meet with each other and wonder if the other's do it to. They talk, and find out that they all do it, and then they exchange stories every week.
Very nice...I have an idea for the women in the picture second from the right.

She loves having her pantyhose ripped and pulled down around her knees and being spanked by her husband...except he insists on having her 18 year old son WATCH!!!

She is shocked and confused over this bizarre activity because she fears she will eventually lose all authority over her boy.

Theres also the little matter of his obvious :kiss: arousal during the proceedings.
 
A family sapphic circle?

The white haired woman, third from the left, has a surprisingly hot body under her clothes. When her daughter turned eighteen, mom initiated her into the family sapphic circle. When her goody two shoes niece, just graduated from high school, comes visiting, both mother and daughter compete to see who can get between her legs first.
 
Perhaps the women in yellow (standing on the right) is holding up incestuous pictures of her and her son for his 18th birthday. That's why all the women in the room have their attention towards her it was her first time commiting incest out of those group of women.
 
The white haired woman, third from the left, has a surprisingly hot body under her clothes. When her daughter turned eighteen, mom initiated her into the family sapphic circle. When her goody two shoes niece, just graduated from high school, comes visiting, both mother and daughter compete to see who can get between her legs first.
Drats...you beat me to it. She's one of my favourites, and because shes the oldest I see her as having a son in his late twenties, home again after his divorce.

What he doesnt know of course is that mom likes reading literotica in her bedroom at night, with a silicone rubber phallus firmly lodged in her shapely derriere. :eek: A great big one that makes her feel really stuffed and stretched!

She got a dreadful fright when her son burst into her room one night without knocking. Good heavens...luckily she was seated on the bed with a big terry cloth robe on! But the vibrator was still buzzing away....bzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

It was just faintly audible...and yes, she was sure he could hear it!

He started babbling about his lost car keys when his ears pricked up.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Whats that sound mom?

Sound? Oh....um, the furnace...yes, we must have it checked, its been making funny noises all day honey. How was work?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!

He started looking around the room, puzzled.

Bzzzzzzzzzzz!

Do you like my new fuzzy slippers...they're from Macy's

He stared down at her feet, distracted.

Bzzzzzzzzzzz!

Very nice...........and fuzzy, he repiled

Bzzzzzzzzzzz!

Oh and your keys are beside the bread box in the pantry...run along now, I must have my bath.

Damn, that was close...she thinks later, sipping tea with the ladies group.

But she's noticed how he looks at her now, with questioning eyes.

Does he know...that his elegant mother :heart: having BIG THINGS in her ASS???
 
Last edited:
Trading information

The ladies in the picture might be trading tips on subjects ranging from giving the better blow job to their sons and what to do when their daughters want to join in the orgasmic fun to keeping those pesky husbands/fathers in the dark as to what is really going on in the neighborhood. They might be planning the annual Jocasta & Oedipus Ball, the incestuous mother/son social event that begins with a dance and ends with an orgy.
 
Kayton Moms vs. Stepford Wives!

Kayton is a suburban bedroom community that seems like it dropped out of the 1950s. Particularly the moms are exceptional. A Kayton mom keeps her house sparkling clean and still has time for makeup and dressing well even on ordinary days. She especially tends to her son. She makes his bed. She bakes apple pie for him. She takes his side in any family quarrels with dad. Mother Knows Best, as it turns out!
One more thing. A Kayton mom is glad to tend to the sexual needs of her son. It is not unusually for a Kayton mom to ride her son's morning wood while her terrific tits bounce in his face. It puts the 18 or 19 year old son in the proper frame of mind for the rest of the day.
How did this oedipal idyll come about in 2011? It all started when some of the sons got together. They had heard of the old 1980s porno movie classic Taboo and one of them scored a copy. After they watched the movie, they pondered how they might set up the ultimate in mother/son relations. That is how the Sons' Club was founded.
 
good co-operative effort!

There's something parallel universe about this whole genre. Disgusting in real life but in imaginary space-time it makes you think. The june cleaver thing is a huge turn on, especially if later the mom does away with the dress and has only the apron on whenever the two of them are alone. I always thought the cheek-peck receiving 50's mom in Hitchcock's The Birds was only a few innocent touches away from dropping her stern exterior. Agree about Marty McFly, he should have taught her a few tricks in a moving car so her statement about not being in parked cars with boys would still hold. Another character I liked was Meryl Streep's senator mom in the new Manchurian Candidate: a SILF to rival our Alaskan GILF. A touch in the clueless dad thing is him off to work waving to mom and son at the window, not noticing son is a little too close behind her, one arm fondling under her apron and the other raising her skirt seeking her wetness with his finger, her panties already in a pool around her ankles. Bending mom over the kitchen sink or breakfast table is a good follow-on. Other variations are doing her plump ass and/or spanking her to cleanse guilt for being bad. Sex in the closet while people are in the house is also great. For this multiple scenario thread you might start the build-up with one mom-son pair discovering a less innocent one and getting inspired to keep up with the joneses in a prim middle-class neighborhood. It could be an army residential where husbands are overseas for long periods. In such self-sufficient far-flung neighborhoods with nothing to do experimenting at home is the done thing, spoken in hushed tones in their society meetings. One mom-son pair, new to the neighborhood, are invited by another for lunch. Their back gardens are linked, through which the new pair decide to walk across a little earlier than expected. They hear interesting sounds and peep through the kitchen window only to see the host mom leaning across the kitchen counter, skirt around her waist being pounded by her lad as she reminds him they don't have much time. Partly from shock, peeping mom grips her son's hand tighter....
 
I always thought the cheek-peck receiving 50's mom in Hitchcock's The Birds was only a few innocent touches away from dropping her stern exterior.

Another character I liked was Meryl Streep's senator mom in the new Manchurian Candidate:
Wonderful choices Grit...I love the early 1960s fashions in those films.

Simple...understated...sensuous!

Copy_of_Birds.jpg


You see how Meryl Streep plays the demure and respectable wife and mother...with a string of pearls and a secretive smile!

the-manchurian-candidate-10.jpg
 
Last edited:
What doesn't get old!

Kitchen sex between a mother and her son (or daughter) is a classic situation in the subgenre of mother centered sex stories. Maybe it is because the kitchen is where everyone has sampled their mom's goodies or just out of the general domesticity of the scene. Whatever the reason, it never gets old to read about s son cupping his mother's tits from behind as she works at the sink, pressing his erection against mom's ass while nibbling on her neck.
Or imagine mom at the kitchen window waving goodbye to dad off to his day at work. Dad notices a serene expression on mom's face. What he doesn't see is his son pressing his face into mom's pussy!
Writing a good kitchen sex scene is the mark of a master of the mother sex subgenre.
I'd like to see more stories with moms and their kids exploring the dangerous world of public sex. Family reunion backgrounds are sweet, especially when a mother/son sex couple discover another pair in the family. Mom and son being someplace where they are not known is fun. But it is best when at least one person figures out that the horny couple are mother and son!
Okay, okay! It may just be me! But I love reading about threesomes between mom, her son and another woman. I like the scenario where a guy has a long standing sexual relationship with mom. But he wants to marry a girlfriend. He is not interested in keeping his mom sex secret from his fiancee. So he plans to reveal it to her. He picked a gal not adverse to kinkiness, threesomes or sapphic pleasure. He tells her that he has a special treat planned. A threesome with an older woman! He invites his fiancée over where she also finds his mother present. A*possible sequel would involve the guy, his girl and her hot mom.*
None of these ideas are original. But none of them get old either, at least not for me. There are good stories containing these situations. But there is still room for even better stories containing these situations. * * **
 
Aqua-incest

Bath, shower, jacuzzi or backyard pool all make good locations for mother/son make out sessions. The best Oedipal make-out sessions start with innocent gestures and end with a copulating mom and son.
 
Bath, shower, jacuzzi or backyard pool all make good locations for mother/son make out sessions. The best Oedipal make-out sessions start with innocent gestures and end with a copulating mom and son.

Yeah, sounds pretty good. Since she is his Mom, she has no problem to be nude in front of him. Maybe there is a water shortage, so they shower together.
Or, she got a new jacuzzi and wants to test it with him. Maybe he moved out a few months ago, or maybe he usually doesn't go swimming - anyway, he has no bathing pants. But Mom tells him, he could go nude - she would go nude, too ...
Or, she is in the bathtub. Son needs to ask her something, so he knocks on the door and Mom calls him in. Once inside, she asks him, if he could soap up her back. And after that, she wants to get out of the bathtub. Jokingly, he offers to rub her dry with a towel. She accepts and gets up, so he takes a towel, wraps it around her body and starts to rub her dry - especially her butt.

No matter what exactly happens - the son notices how his Moms body has changed. The last time he saw her nude was a few years ago, maybe it was back in his childhood (I think this would be legal with Lit rules). She worked out - her body looks like the one of a woman 10-20 years younger then herself. She shaves her pussy (in the past, she always had a big bush) and maybe she even got some pierced nipples or a pussy piercing or some tattoos.

This could be a possible way to get thinks started. Son notices her pierced nipples. He stares at them, and of course, Mom notices this.
"Hey, when did you get this piercings? The last time when I saw your topless, I didn't see them. And I am sure, I would have noticed them, when you breastfed me, too. Also, your breasts look bigger. Do you have got some silicone?"
"The piercings are pretty new, just about 1-2 years old. But the boobs are still the same, natural boobs that I always had. I just did a lot workout ..."
Son looks at them boobs - amazed, but also a little bit skeptical. Mom notices his skepticism.
"Do you know how to find out if there are implants or not? You have to squeeze them a little bit. You would feel the implants. Also, you can take a close up look at them, if you find some scars, especially below them, near the armpit or around the nipples."
Son gets closer to them to look for some scars, then he slowly starts to squeeze them lightly. With the pierced nipples so close to his face, he can't resist, he starts to kiss one of them. Then he starts to suck on it.
"Yes, examine them very thoroughly", Mom moans. Suddenly she feels how he takes one hand away from her boobs. Slowly it moves down her body to her butt - and from there, to her wet pussy." She spreads her legs a little bit, so that he can finger fuck her ....
 
So, are any of you motherfuckers writing and submitting any stories on this topic yet for us to read? :)
 
Pumping mom

In general, every mother/son sex story would be enlivened by a good makeout scene. It could be in the living room. My Oedipal mom is always a granny glasses wearing matron with some strands of gray hair. It begins with innocent expressions of affection between mother and son. It proceeds to French kissing, still playful. By the time mother and son are seriously feeling each other up, it is well on the way to copulation. In my Oedipal imagination, there are few things sweeter than a mother's heels drumming on her son's ass as he pumps her. And to think! It all began with an innocent peck on the cheek!
 
Or son enjoys mom during a neighborhood swinger fuck at a private home-party, at ~their~ house. She smiles as it becomes obvious as the last guy releases and steps aside that her son's next in line...she crooks her finger at him...as he he sinks into her, she whispers in his ear, "I'm ovulating, Jason. Do your damnest to knock me up. Don't hold back tonight.."
 
Back
Top