a little tease..

I wouldn't usually bump such ancient history ! But I'm coming back to the forum... with my husband .... and about 40lbs heavier :/ !

I deleted my original attachments of the images from 10 years ago, but if anybody was cheeky enough to save them you are more than welcome to share them again.

I am guessing things have changed a fair bit around here, so I'm going to have a re-read of the rules and regs for hosting and posting.

:D

I wouldn't usually bump such ancient history ! But I'm coming back to the forum... with my husband .... and about 40lbs heavier :/ !

I deleted my original attachments of the images from 10 years ago, but if anybody was cheeky enough to save them you are more than welcome to share them again.

I am guessing things have changed a fair bit around here, so I'm going to have a re-read of the rules and regs for hosting and posting.

Welcome back :)

Rules haven't really changed, they've just started enforcing them. Basically any explicit genital shots, genital touching, or penetration has to be hosted off site and linked.

So, all of my old posts are better off gone then LOL

Linking to outside host it is... set myself up on Flickr for now :)

Back