Ssbbw ?

jazzygirl66

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Posts
813
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing photos of a Super Size BBW or would that be too much? I have seen photos of BBW's but not SSBBW's.
Please let me know.
Happy viewings.
 
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing photos of a Super Size BBW or would that be too much? I have seen photos of BBW's but not SSBBW's.
Please let me know.
Happy viewings.

Love curves the more the merrier. Lookin forward to your offerings.;)
 
Wow. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I have taken some photos (unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy) so they aren't that good. Anyway I hope you have a peek and enjoy?
Please let me know what you think.

Happy viewing.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys, here are a few more photos for you to view.
Hope you like them.

Thanks for peeking.
 
Last edited:
Now I understand, super-size is referring to your breasts.
 
Wow. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I have taken some photos (unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy) so they aren't that good. Anyway I hope you have a peek and enjoy?
Please let me know what you think. Any negative comments aren't necessary, please keep them to yourself. It's hard enough dealing with my own negative thoughts without any one elses.
Sorry for the ramble.

Happy viewing.

.


Love what we see and hope you post more
 
Hi guys. Thought I would just let it all hang out, literally.
If it offends anyone - sorry!!!
 
Last edited:
Would love to see how your naked body feels covering mine.
 
Great Pics

Love the pics...can only imagine that bum with a thong
 
Offended no jealous yes wish I could could run my hands all over you.
:devil:

I wish you could too. mmmmm
I can't believe there are guys on here who actually don't mind what I look like. It makes me feel so much better about myself. So from the bottom of my heart THANKS EVERYONE. xxxxx
 
Last edited:
I am just wondering where you guys get your icons from? I would like to be able to use some of those.
 
Back
Top