ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren.Hynde said:
Thank you for all the suggestions! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I just finished downloading Ghost in the Shell and it took me 2 and a half days! Isn't there a faster way to do this other than Kazaa?

When you search for things, make sure you specify advanced search, and limit yourself to subjects being uploaded at high speeds. Another good program for this is Shareaza, its like kazaa but runs off the gnutella network like limewire does, and it states what speed the subject matter is being uploaded at.
The first thing I do when I pick a subject is to click on the tab above eta, to arrange the titles by which are fastest and which are slowest. I refuse to DL anything that takes more than 2 hours to download.
Sometimes you can also get the person to increase their upload speed by sending them a message through kazaa, most are willing to temporarily increase their file sharing rate for you, and only leave them lower to reduce their own waiting over long periods of time.

Blaze
 
Yeah, pretty slow.

I just posted a fanfic where it threw in some anime character to try and get into a moutain dew Commercial (Mainly, its evangelion.)

Knowing arc, She'll kick my ass when she sees what Gendo made Vash do *prepairs for the worst*
 
hybirdx said:

I just posted a fanfic where it threw in some anime character to try and get into a moutain dew Commercial (Mainly, its evangelion.)

*woosh*

That went by me without making any sense at all.

Well I'm hitting the shower then yahoo for the evening. Cya!
 
hybirdx said:
(pulling from the subject for just a bit...) You go to read this, Its kinda funny! (Note: this is just a story, do not be offended if any character was insulted *Glares at arc* )

Originally posted by hybirdx
I just posted a fanfic where it threw in some anime character to try and get into a moutain dew Commercial (Mainly, its evangelion.)

Knowing arc, She'll kick my ass when she sees what Gendo made Vash do *prepairs for the worst*

Firesprite said:
*woosh*
That went by me without making any sense at all.

*agrees with Fire*
HY ~ If I understood what characters were in that fanfic (other than Vash). It's would have made more sense. But since I have never followed Eva & Vash is a pretty sensitive kinda guy ... I am not offended.

*makes a evil kitty pphhhttt face*

BTW ~ Gendo didn't make Vash do anything except get confused & cry. I also have better things to kick yer ass for than that.
 
Vash? sensitive? well.... maybe a little, but not over that stuff.


i know who ALL the carechters are and.... it was.... interesting.... lol

Cel, why are eva and love hina NOT in the must see file? and you didn't even include Kenshin.... so dissapointed.... lol
 
It was suppose to make Vash looke like a whip.... *Ahem* anyways, I agree with khadgar about eva being on the must see
 
wimp?! dude, did you see the eppisode where they walk in on him naked? 80 percent of his body is covered in scars from battle. i don't call that wimpy....
 
HEY! HOLD UP! I'm not the one who said he was a whimp! Hell, I never even seen trigun yet! If you want to kick somebodys ass (Or at least verbly insult him) Go at the writer, Personaly, I don't know if Vash is cool, a dork, or some jack-ass who can fight! And until I see him in battle, I don't give a rats ass! Yeash!
 
I saw as far as shinji freaking out when he sees what the eva series did to poor Asuka (Knowing Touji, he would say she deserved it... If hikari isn't around him)
 
Khadgar said:
Vash? sensitive? well.... maybe a little, but not over that stuff.


i know who ALL the carechters are and.... it was.... interesting.... lol

Cel, why are eva and love hina NOT in the must see file? and you didn't even include Kenshin.... so dissapointed.... lol

SQUWEEEEEEEEEEE!!! How could I forget Kenshin????? GOMEN! *bows before you* Okay, I knew I'd forgotten a few of the good ones....and as for Love Hina....I think it's very cute, but Strawberry Eggs is showing more promise that it, so if I have SE on the very good list, then Love Hina has to be there too! ;) Anyway, all of the series I listed, I've watched and enjoyed (you didn't see me list "Dragoon" or something else equally as awful, now did you? And I've seen a TON more anime than I posted.)

Evangelion is a toughie for me....I thoroughly enjoyed it until the last episode and the two "Death & Rebirth" things. It angered me, and I lost all respect for it's fan-boy of a creator. He really could have done something extraordinary with it, but instead he threw shit in our faces. Just my humble opinion of course! I will never list it as a favorite....though at one time I thought it would be...
 
lol ahh well, matter of oppinions i suppose.

i liked Eva, but Kenshin is just so good.

i haven't seen any of Strawberry Eggs.... maybe i shold check up on it...


the only thing that pissed me off about Love Hina was all the beating around the bush they did.... i mean come on! in the storyline it takes what? two years for them to finally get together? maybe three?
 
Happy Monday everyone. This weekend went by waaayyyy too fast. It seemed like it was just Saturday morning. Waaah. Hey Khadgar, are you going to post on Ultimates? I am waiting for you to.

Chewey
 
So my friend sits me down to watch some Trigun on her puter. Now, I've heard a little about Vash and Trigun, how it's so awesome and how Vash rocks...

So at the end of the episode I'm like... ooookay....

Definitely not what I expected lol, but it was funny as hell and it most certainly did rock.

He got cooler as we went on. We watched like 10 episodes straight. w00t!
 
It would take me a month in a half to download that many episods of trigun, yet it would only take me a week to down all of the eva episods... (excluding the movie... Hey! Don't give Me that look!!!)
 
Hee hee hee! I just returned from the book store and finnaly grabed my hands on a tenchi muyo Book! Yeeeeehaw!
 
lol kick ass SD, i love the opening scene. boomerang mutilates the bar, nothings left.... sign falls over, there a stool, and a small strip of bar. Vash swigs back the last of his drink, gets up, and whips out the guns. awesome.

(nevermind he has no bullets)

sorry chewie, i'm still trying to get more info on him. i don't really want pm and you guys scratching your heads saying "what the hell is he doing?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top