Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

Kaena

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Posts
4,047
A single light hangs above the doorway, a beacon to light the way of those that are aware it exists. Beyond the door lies a room, draped in soft velvet curtains to soften the harsh lines of the stone cut walls. Dim lighting reflects softly on several implements scattered throughout the room. Items that created to bring fear into the heart of some and excitement to others. Ample seating is provided throughout the room in the form of couches and pillows strewn on the floor. A resting place for both observers and participants.

A large cabinet rests along a wall hanging with an assortment of whips and restraints. The cabinet laden with every item imaginable that one might want to use on another. Some designed to bring pleasure, and others pain.

The focal point of the room is a large St. Andrews cross, the brightly polished restraints gleaming. An alcove rests against the outer wall, allowing privacy for those that may deem it necessary.

All are welcome to my dungeon. Enter if you dare. A night of pleasure or pain awaits you.
 
I wander not taking a seat, but standing behind a large comfy looking chair and resting my hands on the back of it. "Good evening Kaena, I don't remember if we've met, but it looked like you could use a visitor to your wonderful looking dungeon."
 
*looks up from where I am lounging against the plump cushions of one of the couches* Good evening Erlind. Welcome to my dungeon
 
I walk around looking at various toys and implements. "So which is your favorite?"
 
*smiles* I like pretty much all of it. Though a good whip is always nice to have.
 
i think Erlind should look Closely at my Mistress siggy, she is All Dom erl, just like my Angel is
 
I think that should be obvious by my signature, don't you think. *laughs* I prefer to be dominant of course. Not a subserviant bone in my body.
 
i think Erlind should look Closely at my Mistress siggy, she is All Dom erl, just like my Angel is

Welcome to my dungeon my pet, though I do believe a greeting for your mistress is lacking. Such a naughty boy
 
Welcome to my dungeon my pet, though I do believe a greeting for your mistress is lacking. Such a naughty boy

*moving to his mistress he kneels before her and kisses her thigh*

I think Mistress can forgive her pet this night, as she knows pet has worked a grueling 13 hr shift and doesnt have a clear mind
 
*moving to his mistress he kneels before her and kisses her thigh*

I think Mistress can forgive her pet this night, as she knows pet has worked a grueling 13 hr shift and doesnt have a clear mind

*reaches down and runs my fingers through your hair* Luckily for you, you have a very forgiving mistress *pulls your head back so you are looking up at me* Don't make a habit of it.
 
*reaches down and runs my fingers through your hair* Luckily for you, you have a very forgiving mistress *pulls your head back so you are looking up at me* Don't make a habit of it.

i never do Mistress

*looking to Erlind as he suddenly went quiet and he smirks*

i think maybe angel should make a visit here, i would love to see her torture you Erlind

*he smirked*
 
Seems like you are anxious for someone else to be the first to break in the dungeon my pet. How disappointing *fakes a pout* Not that you would really have a choice if I decided to break it in using you *smiles*
 
*runs my hand down the side of your neck, looking down at what you are wearing* You seem a little over dressed for here my pet. Do something about it.
 
with a tired sigh he closes his eyes, a black myst swirling around his form his brows furrow in concentration for a minute before the myst settles, leaving him naked before his mistresss*
 
Much better my pet *runs my hand along your shoulder and down your back* Don't worry, I know you are tired tonight. I will not require anything of you, unless you provoke me that is *smiles*
 
*peeks her head in and looks around* Mmmmm very nice Kaena *pops back out her laughter filling the air*
 
he smirks softly leaning his head against his mistress, kissing her thigh reverntly*

mmmmmmm of course Mistress
 
*smiles at her pet, leaning back against the cushions* It will be such a shame not to try out my new toys *smirks* I am sure you will give me reason soon enough.
 
Sorry I wandered out of existence for a bit there. RL called. I thought you were dominant, but when I assume things I tend to look like an idiot and I was attempting to avoid that and failed.
 
he laughed softly, feeling his mistress hand through his hair, he shivered gently*


this place is beautiful Mistress, a nice retreat for us all i think
 
*laughs* Yes, a much needed retreat. Though, I am sure there will be times you will wish it didnt exist *smiles sadistically as I look down at your naked body, licking my lips*
 
Sorry I wandered out of existence for a bit there. RL called. I thought you were dominant, but when I assume things I tend to look like an idiot and I was attempting to avoid that and failed.

do not feel like you failed, but look at it as a chance to learn to not make the same mistake in the future,

*he smiled gently*
 
Back
Top