Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mother-In-Law:

Please stop giving me things that you want to wear for Christmas.

Seriously. I'd rather receive nothing at all from you than clothes in a bright shade of turquoise. TURQUOISE DOES NOT SUIT ME. So far, over the past few years I have received a sweater, two long sleeved shirts and two short-sleeved shirts, a pair of capri pants, a three-piece silk pajama set, a piece of lingerie and at least five pieces of jewelry ALL IN THE SAME BRIGHT OBNOXIOUS SHADE OF TURQUOISE.

Turquoise is nowhere near my favorite color and it looks like completely ridiculous on me, which means that I cannot wear any of the clothes you have given me as gifts. I have hinted at and told you this probably a million times by now. It is your favorite color, however, and it looks good on you. So if I get yet more turquoise clothes from you, I am going to start gifting them right back to you and I don't care that they don't fit you.

That said, please stop buying clothes for me. My own parents stopped doing this when I entered my teenage years, and it's really awkward that you insist on doing it. You do not have a hand for guessing or remembering my sizes or for picking the kind of clothes I would actually wear. I would honestly prefer that you not give me a gift at all to unwrapping yet more turquoise clothes this year. However, even if you do insist on giving me a gift, I am not that difficult to shop for and the husband has taken pity on me and told you about the sorts of things I like several times.

Or we could make a deal not to give each other anything for Christmas. I don't really care. Just please stop the horrible turquoise clothes. And for crying out loud, please do not ever buy me lingerie again.

Please?
 
:D

Misty: *whispering* hey baby...show me some boobage
Me: yeah? ok...*gets up to close the door, sitting back down undoing my hoodie* look baby...
Photo-0049.jpg

Misty: *bursts into laughter*
Me: *grins*

:D heheeee
 
Congratulations! Bi girls rule!
Who'll join me?..........................

...........................................

<thinks>

.........................................

.......................................

...as it were.... :eek: ;)

:D :kiss:
 
ps- Wish I'd shaved my legs...:rolleyes:

Note for Vermilion: A significant number of Indian men have fetishes for women's bodily hair - armpits, bushes and elsewhere.

Perhaps he shares that fetish?

Og (Fetish King - or should that be Kink?)
 
Not making a thread for it but for the people who wanted to see it here is the little blurred face version.

chantdress2.jpg

Very nice! :rose:

So I finally did it.

I changed my profile orientation to bi.

Doesn't really change anything at all, but it's still kind of a weird "official" step. But it seemed like the thing to do because I know now.

I just know.

It feels nice.

:rose:
 
Not making a thread for it but for the people who wanted to see it here is the little blurred face version.

chantdress2.jpg
Pretty dress. I wanna run my fingers through your hair. :eek:

So I finally did it.

I changed my profile orientation to bi.

Doesn't really change anything at all, but it's still kind of a weird "official" step. But it seemed like the thing to do because I know now.

I just know.

It feels nice.
Feels damned good to me, actually. Welcome to the club. We have an agenda. It involves... loving. :)
 
Ok, the "Couple Cooking Sushi" video is nowhere near as good as the "Girls Cooking Crab Cakes" video.

How the hell do you "cook" sushi anyway? :confused:
 
Ok, the "Couple Cooking Sushi" video is nowhere near as good as the "Girls Cooking Crab Cakes" video.

How the hell do you "cook" sushi anyway? :confused:

Why are you looking at cooking videos and then comparing them? :confused:


--------------

Blurt: To do or not to do? :cool:
 
Oh, fuck. :(

One of spidey's friends' house burned down last night. The family lost everything, right before Christmas. They've got four little kids, too.
 
Oh, fuck. :(

One of spidey's friends' house burned down last night. The family lost everything, right before Christmas. They've got four little kids, too.

:(

Damn. What a terrible thing to happen to a family. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top