The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Anna nodded in agreement to Carter's statement about dinner turning out as well as it could. Nobody had lost a limb and there had been no shouting. Ann counted it as a win. The only thing she didn't like were Regina's eyes canvasing Anna's boyfriend throughout the meal; yes, Anna had noticed the way Regina's attention was drawn to every small flex of movement Carter made and the thick juicy veins pulsing just beneath the surface of his skin. Anna smirked victoriously. Regina would never know just how delicious his flesh tasted in her mouth and Anna had the next few days to spend every second of her free-time reminding him that nobody matched him better than she did. Regina could look but Carter would never let that heinous cunt touch him.

"Yes, Regina ate it all up, just like her eyes devoured you tonight - seems her old man is really the one who can't keep up with her, but I'l be damned if she thinks she can get her hooks into you," Anna commented icily. She was full of confidence and very firm when she said, "you belong to me Carter Anderson. Just as much as I belong to you - my body, heart and soul are all yours, handsome," her smile was relaxed and genuine, Carter returning that soft expression full force.

Before long though, their slow drive home wound down even further when Carter pulled off the road into a rest stop. She was momentarily confused until the adrenaline started pounding through her blood vessels in anticipation once the realization of what was happening finally set in. Anna had never done anything even close to exhibitionism before, and the idea that someone could stop and find them engaged in the carnal act made her cunt throb and Anna moan in anticipation.

He ordered her (fuck, it always seemed to melt her into a warm pile of goo when he got dominant like this) out of the vehicle and slammed her into the side roughly. She hissed in pain as her elbow smacked into the metal exterior but did not complain. The grip he had on her hair was more of a tight, painful grip and definitely sent tingles of pleasure shooting down her spine.

When she was arranged appropriately against the hood of the vehicle he kicked her feet apart and spread her open for his searching fingers. They came back saturated in glossy liquid and he sucked every last drop clean. Needless to say, Anna was more than a little disappointed he would not share such a treat with her. Instead, he yanked her panties from her body and forced them into the spread of her lips. He enjoyed the sight of her bent over his car, hands on the front hood for balance as she leaned her chest over it as well.

An idea hit her. Carter might not be into it, but Anna had to find out. She absolutely loved to role play and this seemed like as good a time as ever, an abandoned car park later in the evening, nobody else for miles. That was, until someone else pulled in. They were parked too far away to really see anything regardless, but it was definitely nerve-wracking and Anna could feel her heart rate climbing. She only hoped that he would play along when he realized what was going on.

She was already wet from the drive so far and Carter's strong fingers teasing at the inside of her thighs, so she was definitely prepared when he pushed her to her knees and offered her the present hidden behind his slacks. Smirking naughtily, her eyes flashed in good humour for a moment. Carter's narrowed, unsure as to what Anna might possibly be planning.

Only just a few more seconds and he would know for sure what she had up her sleeve.

Her bright green eyes were illuminated in the streetlights as she looked up at him. Her hands were folded in her lap innocently.

"I'm sorry, officer, my boyfriend has a massive cock but he doesn't seem to fuck me with it as often as I'd like," she cried sullenely. "He's getting older now, you see, and I'm afraid he might start requiring Viagra to even get it up anymore. Whatever am I going to do? I have a lot of life left to spend with this man," she snipped, winking saucily.

"Maybe if you tucker me out right now that old fart will screw me silly tonight in disbelief that I could even imply such a thing and flirt with other men - he's territorial you see, claiming that I'm his and that he loves me," she whispered, "but I don't know how a man like that could choose me, of all people, so I act out. I need a firm hand, sir, and I think you're just the man to do it."

Her ass was smarting from those earlier smacks and she was considering how much he would let her away with it.

"But for all of that, my boyfriend fucks like a champ. I've never had a better lay in my life, so I have to give him props for that," she breathed, attention finally being allowed to wander to what was hiding in his pants. They were tented.

She leaned forward and nosed at the bulge she found in front of her. Although she was planning to take this slowly, she was eager to get her mouth around the hot piece of flesh that was begging to be sucked between her lips. Anna tugged at the zipper with her teeth and then popped the button expertly with her tongue. He had not worn a belt today, so Anna reached up and tugged his pants just low enough for her to mouth at the dick in front of her, so musky and enticing.

She spread her lips around the shaft that was still hidden in his boxers tasting the precum that had started to soak through the fabric. She looked up him as she slowly tugged at the waistband of his underwear, luxuriating in the fact that she was going to suck her man off in a public place.

She pulled back and said, "I apologize for my indecent public exposure tonight, but it's always been a fantasy of ours to fuck in risky places," Anna said, "but I promise to be a good girl. I'll do whatever you want, officer, starting with sucking your nice, big, thick cock, if only you don't tell my man what a slut his girlfriend is," she enunciated slowly, making her point loud and clear.

With that, Anna got back to work. She reached into the slit in his boxers and grasped his cock firmly before puling it out and stroking slowly. There was a nice big drop of precum already beading at the tip and her tongue extended to savour that first little hint of saltiness bursting across her taste buds.

Anna was so excited to suck his cock right here in public, but she was also curious to know just what he was alluding to with the comment about her ass - knowing Carter, something was up and Anna was one nosy girl - she would find out the truth. Silly comment, thinking he could hide it from her. Carter was wrong.

She shrugged and got back to work licking and sucking and swirling her tongue up and down the shaft to cover every inch in saliva and lubricate it. Once that was accomplished, Anna took her time to worship every inch of cock she could get her lips around. She spent a lot of time just sucking and flicking her tongue around the underside of his helmet and in the slit. Fastening her lips around it, Anna sucked while her wet muscle slithered over the head. Carter was beginning to tremble at how she was overstimulating that particular area but they both loved the trickle of pain now and again. He didn't push her away so he was definitely enjoying it.

Finally satisfied, Anna slid deeper onto the rod in her mouth until she began to gag, closing her eyes and trying to breathe deep as the threat of losing control of her gag overtook her. Carter stroked her face through it, encouraging but not pushing this time surprisingly. They were both in such a kinky mood.

Anna returned her eyes to his. "And if I give you a superb blowjob this evening officer? Would you let me off with only a warning? I know I broke some laws and jail time is required but I'll gladly take my punishment for a man so fucking sexy as you. My boyfriend might not like that, though," she continued to flirt.

Her eyelashes fluttered shut as she sucked him in to the root again, this time thankfully not activating her gag as he slid deep into her throat and rested there for a few seconds before grasping both sides of her skull and power-driving his hips into her face with rapid thrusts.

Anna was in heaven; if she died with her mouth wrapped around Carter Anderson's cock, that would be one hell of a way to go.
 
Last edited:
Monday Night - Carter takes Anna in the rest area

Carter chuckled when Anna slipped into a officer/offender role play and then turned into a laugh when she mentioned Viagra. “I know what you are going to do lady. You are going to fuck your boyfriend to death and he will still have a massive hard-on. But don’t worry I’ll tucker you out enough and leave a little for your boyfriend.”

She was teasing him with her words and he loved it. When she mentioned how good her boyfriend was, he only gave her a bright smile. “That is until tonight lady. He may have been your best fuck but you’re going to find out what a real fuck is like tonight.” He heard her moan as she started to release his hard muscle from its prison. While her lips and tongue worked like busy little bees he lazily ran his fingers through her hair. He loved Anna so much and would do anything to make her happy. The image of Edward floated into his brain but he quickly dismissed it. This was no time to be thinking about him.

“You don’t have to apologize about your indecent exposure lady. Everyone in the precinct knows about you. In fact, we have your picture on the wall and an APB out for your apprehension.” Another chuckle escaped his lips and he added, “The men and women officers were taking bets on who would arrest you first. It’s a good thing I was the one who stopped you tonight. You are going to make my wallet bulge with cash and just so you know, my cock is the biggest and best cock in the entire precinct.” Carter moaned, watching her delicate fingers disappear for a second and then reappear holding his rigid cock.

Her mouth felt heavenly moving up and down his shaft, her eyes never wavering from his while she enjoyed the feel of his thick meat in her hands and mouth. She was doing her best to drive him to the brink of climaxing and then backing off, leaving his legs a little weak. And when she took his cock deep into her mouth, his cock throbbed and his fingers tightened their grip in her hair. He thought she was about to make him cum when she pulled back, leaving his cock jerking in the space between them, a long string of salvia and precum dangling precariously from her lips. Her emerald eyes shimmering with excitement gazed up at him and in a sweet innocent voice, she taunted him. He smiled down at the lovely sight, her hand still gripped around his cock and answered her.

“Only a warning …. Hmmmm …. I’ll have to think about that lady. You broke a number of statutes and I should haul your ass to jail and call your boyfriend for trying to bribe me with your hot mouth. But if you’re nice to me, I give it some consideration. Carter smirked and then let out a soulful moan when Anna took him deep into her mouth. She was getting him so excited with her talented mouth. He began to fuck her mouth forcefully, his hips bucking back and forth, enjoying the feel of her teeth scraping along the length of his acing muscle.

Carter grabbed her hair, holding her head on his cock for a few moments and then pulled back. She was gasping for air and he smiled down at her. “You’re not going to get off that easy lady.” His voice was deep and demanding as he pulled her to her feet and pushed her, once more, over the hood of the car.

“You whores think all you have to do is give us cops a blowjob and we’ll let you off.” He threw her dress over her back again and kicked her legs apart. “That may work with other officers but not me.” His hand grabbed his cock and rubbed the head of the wet tool against her pussy. “Hell baby you are so fucking wet you don’t need any extra lubrication.” With one violent thrust, Carter sent his cock deep into Anna’s pussy, hearing her loud moan of approval.

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back. “Looks like we have an audience.” Off in the distance, a young couple were about to get into their car, when they stopped and looked in their direction. “I say we give them a good fucking show.”

While one hand held her hair, the other hand began smacking her ass with each thrust. “You like being watched don’t you baby.” Carter felt his breathing getting more raspy and then pulled his cock from her hot pussy. “I know what you like bitch,” he moaned swiping his wet cock over her anal opening. “You like all your holes filled, don’t you lady?”

The anal canal was tight and Carter almost lost his load but was able to control it. Leaning over her body, he reached around her, his fingers rubbing her clit. “You want to cum for our guests baby.” Carter felt her body shudder and felt her hips bucking hard against his thrusts. Pulling his fingers from her cunt, he shoved them into her mouth, letting her taste her nectar mixed with his precum.

Carter felt the inevitable rush raging through his veins. Pulling his cock from her ass, he pulled her off the car and down to her knees once more. “Is this what you wanted earlier cum-bitch. Do a nice job and I’ll consider not taking you to jail.” As he waited for her mouth to take him, he looked at the couple, standing transfixed watching them. They would probably go home of better yet, fuck their brains out in the car when they left the rest area. “What are you waiting for baby, an invitation,” Carter scoffed swiping his cock over her soft lips.
 
Anna was pleased that Carter was enjoying their sexual adventure enough to play along with her. She hadn’t thought there would be an issue but one really never knew. Although, Anna was quickly learning that Carter was one hell of a man with some intensely kinky interests. She really was so lucky to have him.

She sucked enthusiastically until Carter was hungry for something other than the pleasures of her mouth. He manhandled her back against the vehicle and lifted her skirt once more, one wet stroke of his cock across her clit before driving his hips inside her to press her down tightly against the car, every pulsating inch of his rod wrapped with the silky muscles of her cunt. His weight holding her down felt so fucking delightful, and when Anna turned her head to the side she felt a shock of lust drive through her - they were watching them. The couple on the other side of the rest stop.

They were watching Anna’s boyfriend manipulate her body so expertly in order to drive them both over the peak. She had never thought that she might enjoy the focus of someone else as Anna lost herself in the most vulnerable way, but she had to admit the thrill burning through her veins was so bright and intense, heightening the way every thrust seemed to hit just the right spot inside her.

Carter had noticed too. He clearly loved being the centre of attention; always had. Anna had once had the thought that she would get over her shyness very quickly at Carter’s side because with him in the spotlight so much (both good and bad), Anna would not have much choice but to grin and bear it. Now, Anna didn’t think there would be an issue with that as their voyeurs watched every small movement they made.

The burst of pain when Carter forced himself past her rectum made her eyes open wide and a howl spill from her lips. There was no need to be silent anymore since their cover was blown, and the explosion of sound seemed to startle the couple, but they didn’t leave, the woman’s hands curling around the metal of the car door as she stood frozen watching them. Anna always loved how the initial plows of Carter’s large cock in her ass made that stinging pain scorch through her. Even better that this couple was seeing the pain blossom on her face as her lover sodomized her, talking dirtily in her ear, and working her ever closer to orgasm.

Anna focused on keeping her breathing even, knowing that she was so close to cumming on Carter’s cock. She wanted to draw it out a bit, loving every minute of their risky public fuck. She laughed, murmuring, “if you’re all out to arrest me you already know I’m a dirty fucking slut, officer. Of course I love having you inside me, knowing you’ll send me home with a cunt full of cum but also that you don’t care that those people are watching a man of the law take advantage of a helpless citizen. I didn’t know I was into people watching me until now, but you better have a grand finale planned for out lovely audience,” she said, words broken into sharp gasps on every thrust.

He only fucked her ass long enough for her to feel the sharp pain start to fade before slipping out of her once more and making her kneel before him. Her rosebud throbbed as it struggled to get used to the empty feeling after being stretched so widely, so abruptly. The attention Anna had on the couple faded as Carter wiped his cockhead over her lips, drooling precum continuously now.

Obediently, Anna opened her mouth around his shaft, sucking him deeply into her throat immediately. She worked with quick bobs of her head, humming around him and swallowing at times, tightening her windpipe to provide the tightest friction for him. Anna was not unaware of how badly Carter had trembled against her when he first claimed her ass just now; he was struggling to hold back his orgasm but Anna wanted his cum now. She didn’t want to wait, and their audience likely had places to be as well. Her fingers reached down and played with her love button rapidly, wanting to have her own climax at the same time Carter did.

Anna could feel his balls pull up and start to tighten under her chin. She wanted to taste his cum, feel it spitting down her throat, but Anna was more for showmanship. She pulled back off his cock and stroked, mouthing at the head.

“Please cum all over my face, officer. Wouldn’t it be so hot wearing your sperm like a badge of honour? My boyfriend won’t be able to ignore what a harlot I am with such a bold statement, and our friends over there should get to see just how happy I am to serve such a passionate officer of the law such as yourself, sir. I’ll wear your brand proudly, I promise!”

Anna had barely even finished speaking when Carter yanked her head back by the hair once more and the first blast of jism covered her lips and nose. Her mouth was still partly open and the minuscule taste she got on her tongue made her moan, eyes closing and body relaxing against his hold as rope after rope of cum painted her pretty face white. It clung to her eyelashes and pooled in the sockets of her eyes, even soaking into the roots of her hair at her hairline. The combined actions of her fingers on her clit and the satisfied feeling she got from wearing her lover’s juice on her face caused her body to tremble and shake in her own orgasm, head thrown back and gasping out joyously as she came.

His hands pulling her up by the shoulders signified that he was done, letting his cock drop and flop against the opening of his slacks. He scooped up the cum resting on her eyelids and slowly fed her his cum, Anna licking off every drop to savour it. He leaned in and kissed both eyelids gently, letting Anna know that she was free to open them without the threat of salty spunk causing mayhem against her tender corneas.

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open. Her lips and chin were still coated but she reached for his lips with hers anyway and they shared the flavour of Carter between them. Anna shook her head when he went to wipe her cheeks clean with his palms, wanting to let it soak into her skin. She whispered as much to him and he groaned in pleasure against her mouth.

When Anna and Carter were ready to finish they journey home, they noted that the couple had disappeared, likely sometime during their intimate refractory period. Watching other people fuck animallistically was one thing, but peeping in on a clearly tender moment of love between them somehow felt much more private. It was not for their eyes.

Carter drove Anna to his home on the outskirts, wanting to stay as far away from her condo as possible. It was likely that their enemies were stretched out in the comfort of Anna’s apartment and the lovers wanted nothing to do with being that close to them if they could help it. No, they wanted to be far away in the comfort and safety of Carter’s high-security mansion.

They showered quickly and cuddled on the couch for a bit before eventually deciding to go to bed. Anna was tucked in and resting on her side when Carter finally joined her, pulling her back tight against his body and pressing a soft kiss against her neck. She allowed a sleepy smile to overtake her before turning in his arms and wrapping her own over his waist. Their noses brushed.

“Hi,” she whispered quietly. “I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Carter. I know I say it a lot but I don’t want to waste one moment with you. This trip with Edward and Regina? They don’t want you to go with us on that trip and I think you know it. We have to stall them as long as we can because I don’t want to be away from you. I’m scared of what will happen to me there. Regina had this look in her eyes tonight... she was looking at you so hungrily, and...” Anna paused, remembering the earlier events of the evening.

“Carter, Regina kissed me tonight. It was a complete shock. I can’t help but think that something bad is coming to me now that her attention seems to have split. I’m never sure what Edward is thinking but he changed the game tonight - I have no doubt Regina is angry that he invited you and that makes me fearful for her retribution. It’s scary to wonder what either of them is capable of. Josh and Megan already have my body in their grasp, but if Edward or Regina decided they wanted me too, I’d definitely be fucked - the worst way possible. You’re the only person I want to touch my body again, baby. For the rest of my life. I always want it to be you but I’m sorry it can’t be,” she said sadly. “We only have a couple days to figure out what we’re going to do.”

Anna finished speaking, laying her cheek down on Carter’s bare arm. Her fingers drew shapes all over his chest. For a moment, they searched each other’s eyes and kissed slowly, both trying to think of any possible solutions to the current predicament.

Carter reached for her left hand and played with his mother’s ring on her finger as he pulled away. His expression was pensive, something niggling at the edges of his countenance that Anna could just not figure out. He was considering something very hard and it made his forehead tense, lips tilting down. Anna frowned, smoothing her fingers over his cheeks and mouth softly.

“What is it, baby? Let me help you with whatever is on your mind - you know I’ll do everything I can. Those people don’t deserve anything but scorn, but look at how badly they’ve twisted us in only a few days. We have to find some way to strike back at them but we can’t do that if we’re not on the same page.”

Anna ddn’t think it was possible but he pulled her even tighter, her breasts pressing against his chest and his arms squeezing around her back. He buried his face in her throat and inhaled the scent of his body wash she’d used in the shower. It ignited a spark inside him that Anna was here in his bed, smelling like him, loving him, talking about their eventual life together. It was relaxing, actually. Even though they were balanced on the knife’s edge, this just felt like pillow talk that one might engage in on a regular, mundane evening before going to bed with their spouse.

That thought made her toes curl in pleasure. Spouse. Maybe Carter wasn’t ready yet, but he’d told her in no uncertain terms that someday she would claim that title. That one day this bed would be theirs, and Carter would always find a home inside her. Anna couldn’t wait. Despite the morose topic, the thought made a small smile climb across her face. Tonight was a good night.
 
Last edited:
Monday Night - Bedtime talks

Carter loved the idea that the young couple were totally enthralled with what they were witnessing. He remembered the night at the Risqué Club, wondering if Anna had enjoyed being the center of attention. Now she was being fed his cock in all three openings and the audience of two were not moving a muscle. He started thinking of taking her in other public places where they could hide their actions, never knowing if one minute they would be caught.

Now as he had Anna kneel in front of his swaying cock, he looked and saw the man, arms around the woman, whispering something to her. Maybe she was shy and he wanted to reinforce his desire to have public sex. It didn’t matter what he was whispering, Carter was close to exploding and he didn’t mind the couple watching his lover take him over the edge.

What a lover Anna was. It seemed they could read each other’s thoughts and were up for just about any kind of sex. Now she was eagerly sucking his cock until he couldn’t stand it any longer. He would honor her request, turning a certain way so the young couple could watch his jism explode onto her face. She was talking, still in her fantasy role play as he felt the surge of lust coursing through his veins erupt covering her face with his cream.

He groaned loudly as his body shook with each explosion. “That’s my little cum-slut bitch. Let me give you a cum bath.” Each blast covered another part of her face until she was almost totally covered with his cream. When he was done, he pulled her to her feet and helped her clean herself. She was like a little kitten cleaning her paws as she scooped up the cream and ate it. Afterwards, they kissed and then Carter saw the couple jump hurriedly into their car and leave the rest area.

Arriving at his house, he left a text for James and Rita to expect a guest for the next few days. He loved that they were discrete and would treat Anna with kindness and not ask any embarrassing questions.

In bed, they snuggled as any lovers do when the sex was fantastic. They were in their own little world of thoughts as they looked into each other’s eyes. There was no doubt in his mind that he loved her and he smiled when she told him she loved him. “I want to hear you tell me you love me Anna. Because I love you very much and want to spend the rest of my days with you by my side.”

“I know they want to separate us and I don’t know how we can not let that happen in order to get more information. We can stall them some but not for long honey.” He saw her bright smile when he used that word of endearment. Right now I plan to go with you per Edward’s request and if things change we will take care of that when it happens.”

Carter was surprised when Anna mentioned Regina kissed her. His brow furrowed. His fingertips stroked her cheek as she told him she didn’t know if she would be able to stop Edward and Regina from taking advantage of her. Carter was having a hard time thinking of his friends as leaches but he didn’t doubt Anna. She had met them at the restaurant after a night at the club and there was no reason for her to lie. He, like her, was trying to wrap his head around their deceitful friendship.

There would be no stopping them until they learned what was motivating them. Until they had concrete evidence, they would always be one step behind. They kissed and then he looked at his mother’s ring, trying hard to think of what he did to them that was so terrible. He was brought out of his deep thoughts when she asked what he was thinking of.

Their eyes met and he kissed her feeling her breasts crush against his chest. Normally he would be excited to feel her body pressing urgently against his but any dalliances would have to wait. His lips kissed her neck, smelling the rich fragrance of the body wash. His lips traveled along her soft neckline, under her chin, and then over, continuing until his lips met her once again. As the kiss deepened, his left hand traveled up and down her side from shoulder to hip and then over the soft contours of her back. He felt a stirring in his loins but he had something more important than sex he wanted to talk about with her.

Pulling his head back he smiled. “Anna I want to get away for a few days. Just you and me. I know they will be tracking our movements. I have a plan formulating in my head but it will take some deceptive maneuvers on our part. I also have a friend in the FBI that may be able to help us, but again we must move with caution. Tomorrow we will announce to Edward that we have a meeting with a prospective client. He will offer his plane but I have another idea that will allow us to travel and trick them into thinking we are in another city when in reality we will be miles away from there.”

She smiled and he kissed her again pressing his hips against hers. “Trust me sweetheart, we will get the upper hand on them soon.” His hand fell to her ass cheek, squeezing it as his tongue snuck out to kiss tease her lips.
 
Anna let Carter's tongue snake past her lips to tangle with her own. This kiss was deep and searching, sexual urges rising steadily again, but Anna was distracted. She wanted to know what his plan was.

Anna pushed him away with a hand on his chest, clasping his face in her hands.

"What did you have in mind, Carter? I'll help you iron out the details because I'd much rather our first trip be alone together out of their reach. Plus you know that I do love me some adventure. God, to spend some time exploring another city with you when I should be working... Guess it pays to be fucking the boss," she chuckled.

Carter smirked in return, his hands massaging her ass. Usually Anna would sleep with her panties on but she was so randy all the time with Carter around that she decided to skip them for the duration of her stay. She hitched one of her thighs over his hips feeling his cock shift between them until it was trapped between her pelvis, swelling rapidly against her belly.

"All jokes aside, I'm interested in hearing exactly how deceptive you expect me to be. I can put on a very good show, but when it comes to spending time with you, I'm all for going over and above the call of duty. Where are we going? What are we doing? You know I hate surprises," she husked in warning. "I hate to be the last to know and unfortunately I've been on the end of that stick too often recently."

In order to encourage him to be a little more loose-tongued, the leg that was slung over his waist adjusted and Anna's body slid a little closer. She reached down to grasp his now rock hard cock and guide it to her wet channel, adjusting her body to take all of him to the hilt in one smooth stroke. As soon as Carter felt his balls come to rest against the wet gash of Anna's twat he began to thrust in earnest. The position worked for a few strokes but Carter must have wanted better leverage because he flipped her onto her back and drew her thighs up around his buttocks in one smooth action with no interruption to his thrusts.

His hands guided hers up above her head and they watched each other as they made slow, sweet love, fingers tangled together. For the first time since everything had began, they weren't in any rush, not fearing that the other shoe would drop and crush them. They knew they had a few days to themselves and couldn't be happier.

Anna worked her hips back against Carter's, bodies rocking sensually.

Though they had other more engaging things on their minds right now, Anna wasn't going to allow Carter to avoid the subject. Her forearms clutched around his neck and pulled him down so that she could kiss him passionately. She slowly let her lips pull away, already wishing she hadn't disconnected. If she could, Anna would spend every moment kissing Carter.

"The city that never sleeps? Sunny LA? To the bayou?" She questioned. "I'm a planner, baby. I have to carefully consider my trip wardrobe," she said in mirth. "Will I get to wear a sexy bikini on the beach for my favourite CEO? Or are we heading for milder temperatures?" She made a show of pondering, eyebrows drawing up in thought, chewing her lip.

Carter didn't disappoint. He leaned down and whispered his plan in her ear. Her eyes progressively widened, absorbing every single word, heart pounding in nervous excitement as he spun a tale that was music to her ears. Of course there were still some rough edges to be smoothed out and she could tell he was holding something back from her, but Anna was momentarily satisfied. In demonstration of that, she unhooked her legs and nudged him off until she was on her knees, her face pressed down into his pillow, inhaling the musky, masculine scent she so enjoyed. Anna reached back and spread her cheeks for him, presenting herself. Normally, Carter might take the invitation and spear himself into her anal passage but for now they were both enjoying the intimacy of their love making and Carter wanted to shoot his sperm into her tight pussy.

They had time over the next several days for him to take every one of the holes he owned but now was all about soft and slow, sweet and gentle. Carter sidled up behind her and smoothed one hand up her spine leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. He stroked the head of his cock up and down her wet slit before pushing inside. With this angle he was able to penetrate her more deeply. Anna let out a puff of air at his re-entry, sounds of enjoyment loud in the quiet of Carter's room. His hands grasped at her hips and tugged her back to meet him at every thrust, skin slapping and sweaty bodies sliding. Anna did what she could to help him, wiggling back a bit and pressing her body back against his.

They writhed and bucked, twined together in exquisite pleasure. Higher and higher their orgasms climbed, Anna's thighs tensing with the strain of holding her weight up the closer she came to the peak. Carter felt the slack in her body and wrapped one strong arm around her belly and hauled her upright to support her against him. Her head tipped back onto his shoulder, eyes half lidded and respiratory rate rapid. He tilted his face to meet her lips and she kissed him back sluggishly, lips sliding together. Carter kept up his pace, one arm still locked around her waist and the other plucking at her nipples. His breath was hot on her cheek.

"Carter," she mouthed, struggling to get the words out over her pleasure. "Gonna cuuuuuuuuuuum!" Anna was already quivering in orgasm even before she could finish her warning. It seemed to be the trigger Carter needed too because his teeth clamped around her earlobe as Anna felt a blast of heat spreading inside her cunt. She loved it when he gave her the gift of his sperm like this - the only thing better would be to receive it when she was fertile and ready to breed.

Realistically, it was only a fantasy for the time being. That was very far away, if not years away, and Anna wasn't even sure Carter might want children in the future. But it was definitely hot to think about in the heat of the moment - her belly swollen with his seed.

No - Anna was too young for that anyway. She wasn't ready for children and even if she was, this was not the time for that. They had lots of years together to worry about it. Responsibility came first. Anna took her birth control seriously never missed a day. She wasn't about to start now, especially where any misstep could be critical in such a dangerous predicament and with a high-profile man like Carter Anderson. No - impregnation was a very sexy fantasy for Annaleigh but that's all it was.

Instead, Anna went slack and allowed herself to fall forward into the pillowtop mattress. Carter followed behind her and his sticky, sweat-slicked body suctioned to her back. Anna found herself not even caring about that. She was basking in the intimacy of their love, picturing a lifetime full of these moments. She grinned like a fool and turned as best she could to face him. Carter groaned but rolled onto his side and allowed her to get comfortable against his front.

She stroked a hand down his side and leaned forward to peck his nose.

"Just tell me what you need me to do and I'll do it. I always love to wreak havoc but especially when it fucks with people who have no conscious. It will be so much fun escaping for a few days and I can't wait. But let me tell you - that old man of mine definitely doesn't need any Viagra - holy hell. I was only teasing earlier when I said you couldn't keep up with me, baby; God only knows that your stamina leaves nothing to be desired! This girl is definitely enjoying the benefits of an older, fit boyfriend." She giggled.

"Now, I should get packing!"
 
Monday Night - Carter reveals the true destination

Anna was not going to let the mystery trip go until he told her. As they kissed, she maneuvered her body so his cock slid neatly into her pussy. ‘What a way to start her interrogation,’ he thought as his hips rocked back and forth, enjoying the feel of her pussy clamping around his cock. She wanted to know where they were going and he could tell she was not about to give up asking even though their bodies were locked together at the hips. He would have to tell her something and he smiled when she started asking again. What persistence. That was one thing he loved about her. Her tenacious attitude to keep asking and searching until she was satisfied she got the information she wanted.

When she disengaged her fingers from his and clasped her arms around his neck, he saw the inquisitive look in her eyes. His hips stopped moving, his cock dormant deep in her pussy while asked again where they were going. He knew he had to tell her something to get her mind off the mystery trip.

He began to whisper in her ear while his hips moved slowly allowing his cock to keep its hardness inside her. “I’m taking you to New Orleans where you’ll be able to where your sexy bikini on the sands of the Gulf of Mexico. But I doubt you will be wearing much of anything the whole trip. I plan to get to know every inch of your sexy body with my fingers and lips.” He felt her body shudder slightly and knew he was on the right track.

“At night we’ll take in the sights of the city, enjoying the food and music and then make love all night long. I can’t wait to take you shopping for new outfits knowing I’ll be able to take them off you every night and during the day.” He felt her hips jerk upward, her pussy muscles squeezing tightly around his shaft. She was loving the description of their imaginary mystery trip.

“And most of all I want to make love to you wherever we are, in the blue waters of the Gulf, in the hotel room, in the restaurant. Wherever we are, I will want you Anna.” He pulled back and looked into her sparkling eyes, seeing he had satisfied her for the moment.

When she disengaged herself from his pole and turned around, kneeling in front of him, he smiled. She was satisfied with his description but she didn’t know it was a bit of a lie. There was no reason to tell her everything, at least not yet. The plan was almost completed in his mind and he would reveal the real trip later. But now with her delicious ass swaying suggestively in front of him, he had more erotic thoughts on his mind.

After they had temporally satisfied their hunger, the two lovers lay facing each other, content for the moment. He laughed when she started again to talk about the mystery trip. She was going to badger him until she was satisfied she got all the information from him.

“I know you were teasing earlier and you will find that I can keep going and going like the energizing bunny.” He laughed and then added more seriously, “I will never grow tired of making love to you Anna,” he whispered leaning down to kiss her lips tenderly. He had to tell her the real trip itinerary. Pulling his lips from hers he saw the satisfied smile on her face. She was probably already thinking of outfits and other necessary travel needs.

“Anna I wasn’t quite honest with you about our trip.” She tried to move away but his strong arms held her tight. “Let me explain before you get all in a tuff and get all mad at me.” Her body calmed for the moment, eyebrows furrowed with questions and possible anger.

Kissing her cheek, he told her, “Relax and let me explain the entire setup.” He grinned seeing her lay back while he lay on his side looking down at her nakedness. A thought sprang forward in his head and he knew just how to tell his lovely lover all the details she was aching to hear.

He ran his finger from her forehead to her nose and then landing on her lips. “I know your lips are sealed,” he mused, running the tip of the finger along the soft edges of her lips from side to side. Over her cheek, his finger began to travel as he started his travelogue.

“First of all we are flying to New Orleans for a quick stop. I told you our friends would be monitoring our movements,” she blinked and nodded. ‘Well, tomorrow I will have James and Rita get us some phony passports and ID’s. We will leave here on Wednesday as Carter and Annaleigh in a private jet not owned by Edward. The pilot will have to file a flight plan and he will put the final destination as New Orleans. Once we arrive, we will have a couple waiting to take our identities and check into the resort.”

A smile creased her lips and his fingers slid down to tease a nipple, grasping the tip, rubbing it between his finger and thumb. Pausing for a few moments, letting the suspense build, he kissed her neck and then kissed his way down to the other nipple. Flicking his tongue over the rough tip, he grasped if lightly between his teeth and nibbled on the very tip, feeling her chest rise and her breathing quicken for a moment.

Letting it pop out of his mouth, he smiled at the wetness surrounding it. “I know Edward will keep tabs but I doubt he will send someone to check on us personally.” His fingers, satisfied the nipple was rigid enough, slid down the valley and up the slope to the wet nipple. Seizing it, he performed the same technique, rubbing it between his finger and thumb.

Carter glanced at Anna, seeing her eyes close. She was listening but he knew she was feeling the onset of more sexual tension. He leaned over her, kissing her lips and seeing her eyes open slightly. As the kiss deepened, his fingers left the mountain top and glided down her tummy to the apex of her thighs.

Her thighs opened slightly and flopping his left leg over her right thigh, he forced her legs wider apart. His fingers slid downward to trace tiny circles on the inside of her thighs, moving up and down inching ever closer to her sex but resisting the temptation to delve into the hot channel. “Our doubles will enjoy the Gulf of Mexico and meet with a fictitious client. We, of course, will text our friends and give them regular updates but we won’t be there.”

Anna’s right hand rose from the bed, clasping the back of Carter’s neck. She was now more curious about the final destination. She was about to speak but Carter shushed her. “I’m getting to the best part baby. Just relax. All things will be revealed in good time.” The smirk on his face definitely told Anna he was not going to reveal anything until he was ready.

His fingers left the inside of thighs and traced the outline of the crevice concealing her sex button. He was slowly getting to the best part but he was going to delay telling her until he had her on pins and needles. Moving his fingertips slowly over the wet trough, they slipped inside to rub the silky skin, avoiding the love button for now.

“We are going to get on another private jet not as Carter and Annaleigh but as someone else. You need to think of a name for your secret identity.” She nodded, starting to get the drift of what was happening. Carter’s fingers slipped around the opening to her sex tunnel, teasing it and then slipping inside to soft moans. He was pleased that she was going along with his game and not getting too demanding. She would soon find out the destination and he wanted her howling with lust when she heard it.

“The private jet will whisk us away from The Big Easy to somewhere out west.” Her eyes grew wider and he thought she may have guessed but she didn’t say a word. Her body was responding to his touches now and he knew her body was taking over for the moment.

Slipping his fingers from her pussy, he rubbed her anal opening and smiled at her. “I’m going to enjoy all your holes where we’re going.” Her muscles tightened and then relaxed accepting his middle finger. “ohhhh fuck baby we are going to have so much fun where we’re going.” He let his words sink in as he fucked her ass slowly and then added his thumb to her wet pussy. Pushing his thumb easily between the tulip lips, he found her love button waiting for him.

She was ready, her hips rising and falling, her fingers gripping the silk sheets. “You know where we’re going baby, don’t you?” Her head was moving sideways with each sensation coursing through her but she was able to groan something incomprehensible. Carter smiled, only hearing the gargled “V” slip from her lips. Rubbing his thumb rapidly over her silky clit, he loved watching her body arch off the bed with carnal expectations. “That’s right Annaleigh Brayden, we are going to Vegas and I want you for my wife.”

Carter continued to tease her with his thumb on her clit and his finger sliding around in her ass. Her body was squirming and quivering wildly on the bed and she was on the verge of climaxing. He waited expectantly for the pleasure to take her over the edge as her body rose high off the bed and she let out a primal scream of yearning.
 
The thought of New Orleans was still thrumming through her after their orgasms had settled. Carter had locked his arm around her waist when she exclaimed that she was going to pack, laughing at her excitement but not taking the chance that his crazy girlfriend really would get up and start packing. Anna had always wanted to go but had never had the opportunity before. Now that she was dating Carter, Anna should have realized that she would have the chance to travel more often, the means to go wherever and whenever she wanted. She was so ready to spend a couple nights surrounded with great music and food with her lover, exploring the city.

It put a smile a on her face.

It morphed into confusion and fear when he said that he had lied to her. Anna had trusted that Carter was the only one who wouldn't tell her a fib and here he was admitting that he --

His arms pulled her in tightly and began to explain the misunderstanding. She relaxed, willing to hear him out, but the anger was still simmering under the surface. Realistically, Anna knew that Carter wouldn't tell her any lie that would hurt her and never anything that was a big decision for them to make them together as a couple.

Phony IDs? Dopplegangers? Altered flight plans? It was beginning to sound like a bit of conspiracy. Just what was going on? What could be so important to hide their movements? Regardless, it sounded like something straight out of an espionage film.

Anna liked it already.

She also liked his fingers exploring the length of her body. She was focused on his words but her body was trembling at his touch. Her chest rose and fell evenly as he strummed her, mouth and hands canvassing every inch. When they ventured even further south after pebbling her nipples, Anna instinctually spread her thighs to make room for him.

He spun a great story and she was starting to get anxious for the climax. Although she really did want to lay on the beach and soak up the sun, she had a feeling that Carter's final destination would not disappoint. He was a master of working up the anticipation and tension, rocketing everything up a hundred notches, but Anna didn't want teased. She needed to know!

Anna chewed her lip to try and bite all of her questions back. She wanted to fire them off left and right, so many thoughts pounding over her brain. She had a vague idea where this might be going but she needed him to say it. There was a fire building inside her belly, sneaking suspicion growing and gnawing away at her insides.

It matched the feeling burning through her body as Carter touched her most intimate spots, stroking her pussy and driving her ever closer to the climax with every brush of his hands and every word he vocalized. The finger he slid into her ass made her arch off the bed gasping, "ohhh, fuck!" But then her brain wrapped around exactly what had just slipped from his mouth - "out west" - her heart stopped for a moment, eyes popping open as her back fell back against the mattress. The hand that was clutching his neck squeezed a bit tighter. There was no way - he wasn't serious. Was he?

Holy fuck - he was! Anna's heart burst with love. Carter was planning to take her to Vegas just as she had suggested the other night. In just a few days Carter planned to marry her. The awe spread through her, warming her body and intensifying those tingles her orgasm was bringing with it.

She tried to say the words when he asked her, but the burst of pleasure that came from knowing about their imminent vows, ignited her orgasm like a rocket and silenced every comprehensible word until all she could do was let out a garbled mess of sound. It might have also been his fingers still skillfully working her clitoris and fucking her ass, but all Anna could focus on was the wedding. Her wedding. Their wedding!

She'd have the rest of her life to enjoy Carter's expertly tuned physique and dexterous fingers, but for now....

Her eyes fell shut as that tension drew taut like a bowstring and finally snapped, climax exploding in a haze of white behind her eyelids. Her scream was loud, body quaking and shivering, muscles tense and toes curled. Carter supported her through it, mouth closing over hers and kissing her soulfully.

It seemed to take a long time for Anna to come down from her high, but Carter was watching her tenderly when she finally did. He pecked her forehead and offered her a genuine smile, already knowing how she felt about their itinerary. He loved knowing that Annaleigh was so happy - that he would make her smile and laugh, fulfill her, spoil her, and spend the rest of his life with this silly woman.

She didn't let him down. As soon as she was relaxed against the pillows she raised her left hand into the air between them. Her eyes caught on the empty spot that would shortly be home to a wedding band. Anna knew that she wouldn't be able to show it off to the world - not until Edward and his cronies were dealt with. It would be a private affair, but someday very soon she would wear it proudly.

She smiled in glee.

Anna turned her head to look at him.

"I'm so ecstatic, Carter, but what changed? A couple days ago you weren't on board. I want to marry you so badly but you don't have to rush because of me - I'll be here a week from now, a year from now, a decade from now, whenever you're ready. But the thought of slipping away to marry you in secret... it's so naughty and I absolutely love it."

Anna paused, pushing him over onto his back. Carter had not been ready to cum again while he had slowly weaved a tale of adventure and played her body, but his cock was now standing at attention and raring to go. She climbed over him to sit in the cradle of his hips, leaning down to kiss him and whisper against his mouth.

"Whatever changed your mind, baby, I'm not complaining about. In just a few days, when you fuck me, you'll no longer be fucking Annaleigh Brayden - you'll be fucking Annaleigh Anderson. Isn't that just so thrilling?"

While she spoke, her hand reached back and guided him to the opening of her ass after swiping his cock through the honey left by her orgasm to lubricate his shaft. Just as he had said earlier, he'd be taking all three holes. It wouldn't be very long now before they belonged to him officially, and Anna wanted to celebrate by freely gifting him that hole that he was getting the chance to claim more and more often.

Her ass was still so tight and Carter knew that she would need help to get him inside her most intimate place, so he grasped her hips in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes. With one powerful drive of his hips the head speared her open and Annaleigh groaned happily. It would still take another real good thrust to press his balls against her ass, but knowing that Carter was going to fill all of his fiancee's (it made her shiver to even think it - but that's what she was, now) holes with cum before bed tonight was such a rush.

She might be sore at work tomorrow but she was sure that she could beg the boss to go easy on her, after all. Then again, Anna never did like things the easy way. As she attached their mouths and accepted every inch of his large dick inside her colon, Anna knew that this was so right. Everything about Carter fit her perfectly. There was no better man for her. When he began to piston his hips, Anna smiled brightly and said, "I love you, Carter. I can't wait to give you everything I am in Vegas."
 
Monday Night - One more time and pillow talk

Carter couldn’t hide the smile when Anna realized what was happening just as he brought her to a shattering climax. He imagined her brain was shooting off fireworks as if it was the fourth of July. His mouth covered hers, their lips crushing together while her body, out of control, squirmed in his arms. Carter was not going to let her go from his grasp until she was calm, knowing she was about to ask a lot of questions.

When she held up her left hand, naked of any wedding band, or ring, he saw her smile grow wider. The realization of becoming his wife was growing on her like a bull bearing down on a matador in the center of the ring. And then the questions came pouring out like milk from a carton.

She wanted to know what changed but she was so excited she didn’t give him a chance to answer any of her questions. Instead, she climbed up on top of him, nestling her body on his hips. He smiled up at her when she grabbed his cock and instead of directing it to her pussy, she got it lubed up and then pressed it against her anal opening.

She was going on about being Mrs. Annaleigh Anderson and not just Ms. Annaleigh Brayden. The name change had a nice ring to it as he watched her eyes close, settling on the task at hand. It was a tight fit and when his cock head was in position, she looked down into his eyes. She pushed down and her felt the restriction grow tighter and instinctively he grabbed her hips and with one powerful lunge, his cock slid deep into the welcoming hole.

One more mighty thrust fully encapsulated his cock in her rear opening. He was happy and she was happy as they stared at each other for a moment. And then she told him she loved him and couldn’t wait to give him everything in Vegas. “You are giving me everything I want now lover. I love you and want to spend the rest of my days with you at my side and sharing my bed.”

His words propelled Anna’s craving for sex. Her body pulled upwards and then slammed down onto his cock, bringing a loud moan from Carter. They fell into a perfect cadence, her body moving upward and when he almost slipped from the tight passage, he thrust his hips upward, meeting her downward thrust.

Their eyes never strayed, locked on each other and Carter could tell there was a difference in the way she gazed at him. The smile on her face looked to be a permanent fixture and he would do everything to keep it there. But he also knew there were dark days ahead that would test their love. Edward and his cronies would jump with glee if they knew what had just happened. They would use every trick in the book to use Anna against him and possibly end her life. That thought shook him.

Watching Anna enjoy his cock, he would do everything he could to protect her from any harm. It was imperative they end this charade with Edward as soon as they could. But Carter didn’t know what they had planned and if he knew he would be afraid for Anna’s life. Casting doubts and fears aside, this was a time for celebration. The soon to be Mrs. Carter Anderson was riding his cock and he loved every second of it.

She leaned back, her hands resting just above his knees, driving his cock deeper into her ass. The look of a temptress covered her face as she began to move in a counterclockwise motion and then reversing into a clockwise direction. The pressure she was applying to his cock sent shivers shooting through his body. His fingers dug into her thighs as she continued to change directions and speed. She was a master at this and he was looking forward to long days and nights making love to her.

He moaned and then chuckled. Anna had loved him and had not seen his playroom yet. Carter moaned when she began to move her ass up and down, slowly and tantalizingly bringing his lust to a roaring boil. Tomorrow after work, he would introduce her to a few of his kinks and he was sure she would love what he had hidden away behind a locked door.

But now she was moving pulling off his rigid tool, settling down beside him on her back with leg draped over his hips. He smiled knowing exactly what she wanted. Lifting her left leg, he easily found her waiting backside and with one push, his cock was back in the tight confines of her ass.

As he began to control the tempo, his right hand grabbed her neck, pulling her into a deep soulful kiss. His left hand, roamed over her body, touching and massaging every inch he could touch. When his fingers found the hard pebbles resting on the generous tits, he heard her moan when he pinched them. Her arms circled his neck and the kiss seemed like it would be never ending.

They thrust together, each lost in the realization they were to be married. The thought didn’t scare Carter like it would most men. He knew in his heart. Anna was the right woman and he wanted to share his life with her, traveling and working, seeing new exciting exotic places. And playing together, exploring new and exciting sexual pleasures.

Carter felt the first inkling of his orgasm approaching and he wasn’t about to stop it. Thrusting harder, her ass seemed to squeeze harder, demanding his load be deposited deep inside her. His fingers gripped her breasts with more firmness, toying with each nipple, pulling and stretching them, hearing her moans. He pulled his lips from hers, his breathing hard and raspy. “I love you Annaleigh Brayden and I can’t wait to have you as my wife.” He felt her body shudder and he wondered if she had climaxed as his cock throbbed and then gave up its load with each blast.

They were sweaty and needed a shower before bedtime, but now was a time to catch their breath after another rousing sexual encounter. How many of these would they have? Carter betted they would never tire of pleasuring each other as they moved forward as man and wife.

Leaning toward her delicious lips, he kissed her softly and then smiled. “Now will you give me a chance to answer your questions, lover?” His soft teasing voice brought a bright smile to her face.

“What changed?” He looked into her shimmering emerald eyes seeing the excitement bursting inside her. “When I was at Edward and Regina’s house, I realized that I missed you so much. I tried to contact you with no luck and the more I was without you, the more I wanted you. I was ready to tell you I loved you when I came back but the group had other plans.” He fell silent for a moment, remembering Megan and the video of Anna and Josh.

“When you suggested getting married the other day, I wanted to wait until this whole mess with Edward and Josh was over. But then I realized that it may be a long time before we can make that happen. I know we have some dark days ahead of us and we will both be forced to do things we don’t want to do. But I love you and will love you no matter what happens with Josh and Edward.”

Her eyes were searching his. “You must always remember that I love you Annaleigh Brayden and soon to be Mrs. Carter Anderson.”

They kissed soulfully once again and when they reluctantly released each other’s lips, he smiled. “Let’s take a shower and get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow morning. Getting fake ID’s, making trip arrangements, and finding a jewelry store in Vegas for a proper ring.” She pulled him down into a deep kiss and Carter wondered if she would ever let him go. When she finally did, he laughed. “I thought we would take tomorrow afternoon off for some play time. What do you think?”
 
She blushed in embarrassment when she realized she hadn't even given Carter a chance to respond but that didn't mean that she was sorry in the least - she had so many questions and they would drive her crazy if she didn't get answers. Anna was pleased with how everything had turned out and although it would be a rough journey in the future, she was okay with closing her eyes and trudging through the storm for Carter. They would weather this together as man and wife, and no matter how severely Edward and Regina tried to cut them down Anna would get back up and keep fighting for the man she loved.

Speaking of the man she loved, his orgasm came upon him and Anna wasn't long behind, shuddering in his arms. They rested together, Carter explaining his sudden change of heart. Anna knew getting married was dangerous but there were also so many advantages. It was one thing for Anna to be in Carter's back pocket but it was entirely another for his legal assets to also be hers - Their enemies might be able to blackmail and extort Carter but Anna had no secrets to hurt her with. They would not expect another name on Carter's shares when it came time to capitalize and pull the rug out from under the lovers. When Edward and Regina were still reeling from Carter's sneaky surprise, whether Carter was in play or not, Anna would be able to strike from behind and deal the fatal blow.

Her mind was already processing the multitude of new scenarios.

Her smile was bright and tender as she slowly disengaged their bodies, reaching down to gently cradle Carter's cock as it slipped free from Anna's rear. She winced a little at the tenderness but curled onto her side for a moment and kissed him chastely. Lips smacking, Anna pulled back and stood from the bed. She was entirely unashamed at her nakedness as she crossed to the other side and offered Carter her hand.

"That sounds wonderful. I absolutely cannot wait. I'm sure a man like you has some very kinky surprises waiting for me and that is one secret I am dying to learn," she agreed. "But first, let's go get cleaned up and get that rest you mentioned. I need my beauty sleep if I'm fit to be declared the wife of the business world's most eligible bachelor!"

When Carter took her hand, Anna turned and practically skipped off to the bathroom, merriment evident in every small action as she tugged him behind her. Usually, Anna might want to soak in that gigantic claw foot tub of his but she was exhausted physically and mentally from effort of the day and she only wanted a quick wash before snuggling up into Carter's bed (and soon to be hers, too). It seemed to come on suddenly that Anna got sleepy in the shower once the adrenaline from her orgasm and the excitement about the great news wore off - well, she was still excited but she'd have to curb that before anyone else got wind of it, so it seemed like putting a lid on that now was the best plan.

Carter sighed but smiled indulgently as she leaned into his chest and let her eyes slip closed while he lathered her back and shoulders, methodically cleaning Anna's body for her. She was startled out of her dozing by a shock of freezing water to rinse off and Carter's inhumane cackle. Anna struck out at his wet chest with both fists in retribution but it wasn't anything that would hurt him.

"You ass!" she blurted. "That was mean!" The pout on her face which had weakened the hearts of the most ice-cold men in the past only made him laugh harder and Anna huffed, climbing out of the shower and reaching for the single towel laid out on the vanity. Of course he finished his shower in the comfort of steaming hot water and joined her a couple minutes later to brush their teeth and get all tucked into bed.

Anna let out a small happy sound into the flesh of Carter's throat where she chose to bury her face. Every inch of their bodies were pressed together under the blankets. Although it wasn't quite the first night of the rest of their lives, Anna felt herself falling asleep to his quiet breaths and his heart beating under her palm knowing that in just a few days time she would be sleeping with her husband.

The "goodnight baby," she mumbled was basically indistinguishable but he must have got the message because he returned the sentiment and pressed a kiss just below her ear before Anna faded to black.

******

Anna grumbled quite a bit in the morning. She was happy to wake up in Carter's arms, but that didn't last long. His alarm seemed to go off ungodly early and he was slipping out of the bed to begin getting ready for the day. Although he was quiet, Anna was a light sleeper and the slightest sounds he was making as he dressed and fussed around in the bathroom made her a little grouchy. If this is what she was in for marrying Carter she might need to reassess...

After he brought her a cup of coffee in bed and kissed the frown off her face Anna peeked one eye open and realized she couldn't be mad at someone as perfect for her as Carter. As much as she tried to be stubborn, her consternation was fading as quickly as the black surface of her steaming beverage after she added a little cream.

Really, Anna had always known Carter was an early riser. He was always at the company much earlier than anyone else and she couldn't begrudge him for it. He worked hard for what he had and that work ethic was like no other. The self-control he had was evident and Anna was so proud that someone like her could snag a man as great as Carter Anderson. She'd forgive his ridiculous habit of rising with the sun but she wouldn't be happy about it - as long as he left her to sleep and didn't poke the bear without offering a substantial supply of coffee and yummy breakfast foods it was something she could learn to live with. Plus, he was pretty cute as he stroked her cheek and kissed her softly in greeting first thing in the morning. How could she not love this man?!

She tried to turn her head weakly with a garbled whinge when Carter first tried to meet her mouth, conscious of her icky morning breath. He didn't seem to mind, chasing her with his own minty-fresh taste. Eventually she gave up, laying there and allowing him to have his way before she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, clutching the sheet to her chest.

After that small hiccup - okay, so it wasn't really anything to complain about but let it be known that Anna was definitely NOT a morning person - they worked together to get ready. They were slowly developing a routine and Anna was liking what she was seeing so far (minus the crack of dawn nonsense). He drove her to work, kissing her one last time before heading up in the elevator first. Even though they were getting married, it was still a secret amongst the staff that Anna was fucking the boss and she wanted to keep it that way until they could really let the cat out of the bag.

He was on the phone when she arrived at her office, greeting her with a raise of the hand as if he hadn't just left her mere minutes before, smiling when she waved back. Joanna had stopped Anna with some things that needed her attention and congratulated her on the promotion sweetly, but Anna couldn't deny the twinge of suspicion she felt boiling in her gut when she politely thanked Carter's long-standing secretary.

She worked away at the laundry list of tasks she had been given even as she alternated between doing some online "research" for this "makeshift client" in New Orleans. Really, that's the excuse Anna used as she shopped online and texted Carter about timelines and questions she had, suggestions for the trip, things she wanted to do etc. She also rose out of her chair and ventured next door to write down one name on a sticky pad next to his keyboard while he tried to stem a potential client's temper in what Anna was surprised to note was an exceptionally diplomatic manner for her boyfriend/fiance.

The name was: Kaydence Emily Brown. It was something simple that Annaleigh would remember to answer to, but not obvious enough that Edward or Regina would be able to pick her out of a crowd. Anna figured using her middle name in combination with her ex-boyfriend Simon's last name would be enough to confuse anyone on their trail. She definitely didn't think that anyone would make that connection, not even Carter who had once had a private investigator follow her and report everything about her back to him. And of course Emily because Anna knew that she could trust her best friend with anything, so she deserved to be recognized. Simple, but complexity hiding right in plain sight.

She didn't even have to explain what it meant. Carter ripped that piece of paper off the notepad and tucked it into his breast pocket, nodding. He would have it dealt with.

Anna wanted to look for dresses or rings online but had no idea if her phone or computer was bugged so she resisted, fingers cramping with the effort to stay away from the keyboard. She tried to focus on her work, but found that she couldn't. Instead, she slipped away after a brief chat with Joanna regarding the fact that Anna would be unavailable to everyone other than herself and Carter and to please direct any of her messages to voicemail while she was gone. She knew Carter could find her if he wanted, but Anna was going to slip away into a well-kept secret of the marketing department. They had a couple computers tucked away in the room where they kept the products that had not done so well for cataloging and research purposes, and Anna knew that she could sit down there in privacy and search whatever she wanted without fearing that it might be traced back to her, since one did not have to log in with their unique identifier on these old computers. They were free reign.

Anna wouldn't make a decision on a purchase like this without first seeing the dress or ring in person but searching through various Vegas store inventory online gave her an idea of exactly what she wanted. She learned which stores were more likely to be able to produce her a discreet last-minute knockout and wrote the names of a few stores down on a piece of paper that she folded three times and tucked into her bra. Of course it would help her to sling her boyfriend's infamous name around a bit, too - she had never been a braggart but in this unique situation she felt like it couldn't hurt to help get things moving faster. She would discuss her options with Carter later, but Anna felt that she had a good start and left the product storage room with that familiar excitement dancing in her chest once more. She had a few solid leads that she couldn't wait to try out!

When she returned to the top floor, Carter's door was shut. Anna messed around with a couple posters and product label designs on her desktop while she waited. She wasn't sure if he was doing business for Anderson & Clemens right now or if he was trying to accomplish secret wedding plans, but Anna wouldn't take the chance that she would be rudely interrupting. Carter would likely accept her entry, but Anna would mind her business. She was sure to hear all about it later.

Instead, the smile that broke out upon her face as she nibbled on the end of her pen and surreptitiously glanced at her still bare ring finger could not be wiped away. She whistled as she worked until Carter's door opened and he stepped out, glancing at his watch. Thank goodness. It was lunchtime and Anna was famished.
 
Tuesday morning - Making plans

Carter smiled when Anna bounded from the bed, excited at the prospect of being married to him. He too was excited about the upcoming marriage but it seemed there was a dark cloud hanging over their union. If Edward found out about their nuptials, he would stop at nothing to destroy both Carter and Anna.

The shower was so refreshing and Carter thought about all the things he would have to do tomorrow to get ready for the unscheduled trip out west. He changed the water from warm and inviting to cold, receiving a scolding from Anna as she scurried from the freezing water. He adjusted the temperature and finished his shower only to see Anna looking at him in the large mirror, a scowl still on her face. But her anger didn’t last long as they trotted to bed holding hands and then diving under the covers. It wasn’t long before sleep overtook both of their tired bodies.

********************************************************
Carter was awake early as he always was on a work day. It was something he adopted a long time ago, rise early and start the day. Anna was still sleeping or possibly faking it as he busied himself to get ready for another day of decisions. But today was different. Today he was going to make the arrangements for him and Anna to escape the prying eyes of Edward and his henchmen.

He brought his finance a cup of coffee and saw the frown on her face turn into a smile. Eventually she climbed out of bed and they finished getting ready for a day at the office. Carter wanted to take the afternoon off for some play time and so he as anxious to get to the office. Anna seemed to drag herself out of bed and once she got motivated to get ready for the office, she moved quickly.

Carter wasted very little time once he got to the office calling a friend at the FBI for possible help in the Edward/Josh game. He told him of his plans to travel by plane and use forged documents to transfer planes while a couple imitated he and Anna. The FBI agent knew of such a couple and promised to have them in New Orleans on Wednesday. During the phone conversation, he saw Anna arrive at his office and he smiled and waved at his almost bride. They swore to each other on the drive to office to keep their affair secret.

After Anna left to begin her day, he called James and asked about fake passports. James told him he needed the names and a picture of them to complete the task. Carter was on the phone with an irate customer when Anna walked in and wrote the name Kaydence Emily Brown on a slip of paper. He knew she wanted to use that name for the plane trip from New Orleans to Vegas. He immediately called James back and told her the names he wanted to use for the fake ID. He smiled at the name she had written and then added his name, Samuel Augustus Worthington. Samuel was his great-grandfathers name and Worthington was just a fictious name he thought of. There was no way Edward would connect the two names to Carter and Anna.

Near the end of the morning, Carter called Edward, telling him they would have to delay the trip to his house. When asked why, Carter explained that he had received a call from a man who wanted a meeting with him and Anna. He was recommended by a satisfied client and he wanted to meet them as soon as possible in New Orleans. They were expected to be in the Big Easy on Wednesday. Edward didn’t sound all to happy about the change in plans but relented when Carter told him they should wrap up everything by the end of the week.

Carter told Joanna he didn’t want to be disturbed as he worked on the details of plane reservations. He made reservations under their legal names to New Orleans and then in their fictious names from New Orleans to Vegas. It was important they do this in secrecy. He didn’t put it beyond Edward or Josh to check out their travel plans and try to verify them. Carter was trusting his friend in the FBI to make the arrangements with the stand-in couple.

Anna came in as he was finishing up his work. She looked so radiant and cheerful. Her sunny disposition brought a smile to his face. She told him she was famished and he chuckled knowing she wanted nothing more than to get back to his house for some playtime. But as they prepared to leave, Joanna buzzed in and told him Josh was in the conference room and wanted to talk to Anna alone.

Carter looked at Anna, seeing a frown on her face. “Go see what he wants but don’t tell him anything about our plans.” She gave him a menacing look and he added, “I know you won’t but I do have to tell you as your husband-to-be.” He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply before he let her go to see the scourge of the earth, Josh Williams.
 
They were almost out the door when they were stopped by Joanna with the warning that Josh was waiting for Anna. The cheery smile slipped off her face and she worried her lip in consideration. Anna wondered what he could possibly want, but Anna figured it was probably to clear up any bad blood that may still exist between them the last time they saw each other.

Carter gave her his two cents and Anna rolled her eyes fondly at him. She offered him a kiss on the lips and nodded, stating, “I’ll be right behind you - meet you out in the car but I might be a while,” she warned. “You know him. He always has a lot to say,” Anna shrugged apologetically. “This was a bad day for me to have left my car at yours.”

With those words, Anna departed for the conference room where Josh was waiting.

He stood when he saw her, smiling widely. He also clearly was trying to put the other morning behind them, but Anna wasn’t convinced. She flicked the blinds closed and stepped into his arms when he extended them for her, wanting to appear as though everything was fine. He squeezed her tightly and Anna reached up to kiss his cheek.

She smiled, pulling back. She kept her own hands wrapped around his waist.

“Hi. I tried to get back to see you and apologize for snapping at you the other morning but Edward and Regina kept us busy last evening with dinner. I’m so sorry, baby, but I have no choice but to spend these next few days with Carter on business but after that I’ll be all yours when we fly out to Edward’s place,” she said, pressing one more kiss against his jawbone.

“I promise the apology will be worth your while,” she hinted, eyelids hooded and tongue darting out to lick her lips.
 
Tuesday Morning - Josh shows up at Carter's office

Josh stood in the conference room waiting for Anna. When he announced his intention to talk to Anna alone, he saw Joanna’s face change. Josh had met her a few times and talked to her on the phone but she never seemed very warm to him.

He studied the paintings and pictures adorning the walls of the conference room. As he moved around the large ornate table, he smiled envisioning himself sitting at the head of the table, running the multi-national mega firm. Running his fingers over the highly polished table, he thought of Anna and then Edward when he sat in Carter’s leather chair.

Edward had chastised him on Sunday morning after the meeting with Anna. He was warned to be on his best behavior or he might be removed from the team. Josh had the feeling leaving the breakfast that Edward’s threat was without merit. Why would his uncle and aunt throw him off the team when he was a critical part of it? He promised himself he would rein in his sexual desires for Anna but it was hard. Besides he had Megan and she was a handful and he loved her but when he thought of Anna, his blood flowed faster and his heart beat faster. There was something intriguing about the emerald eye brunette that he couldn’t resist. He envied Carter because it was apparent she was smitten with him. That was something he had to change if she were to be a part of the team.

When he saw her walk through the door, he smiled. He was happy when she closed the blinds and slid delicately into his arms as if they were lovers. He held her close as she explained how she wanted to apologize to him. “No baby, it is I who should be apologizing to you. I was rude and my unc….. I mean Edward let me know in no uncertain terms that I misbehaved.”

He saw her eyes flash open a little when he almost made a mistake. But she seemed unfazed by it and he pulled her tightly against him, his breath and hers mixing with the closeness of their lips. “Regina told me you and Carter are spending a few days together and I hope you make more headway with him. I must confess that I was not as convinced as Edward and Regina that you were totally committed to this mission. But I was wrong to doubt you Anna and I know you will do whatever it takes to make Carter comfortable before the irons strike.”

His lips met hers, pressing intimately together and he smiled when her tongue slid into his mouth. He still didn’t believe her but he would play the part just as he assumed she was playing with him.

Breaking the lips reluctantly, he squeezed her hips against his. “I can’t wait for you to return to our group with your report Anna. And like you I promise that my apology will be worth your while too.”

He kissed her again, his fingers digging into the firmness of her buttocks, pulling her against him. If she only knew what awaited her when they traveled to Edward’s home turf. Pushing her against the edge of the table, he ground his hips against hers to make it know what he had in mind for her when she returned. When he pulled his lips from hers, he knew he was overstepping his bounds. "Listen Annaleigh. Edward doesn’t know I here and I hope I can trust you not to say anything. It’ just that when I was told you and Carter were going to spend some time alone and he was going to accompany you to Edward’s, I was jealous. I hope you’ll forgive me. I know you are busy so I’ll let you get back to business.”

He gave her a peck on the cheek and turned to walk out the door. “I miss you Annaleigh and I can’t wait until I have you all the time." And then he was gone.

************************************************************
Carter waited patiently in the car wondering what Josh was doing at his office. He thought of busting in on them but he held his ground and did not want to interfere. He smiled when he saw her walking through the parking garage.

When she slipped into the passenger seat, he could tell she was upset. “Is everything ok honey? Tell me what Josh was doing in our conference room. He reached out to take her delicate hand in his and waited for her to compose her thoughts.
J
 
Josh's words didn't sit well with her. "I'm jealous" and "I miss you," had inflections buried inside that actually made Anna feel as though Josh was serious about those comments and that there were some real feelings budding underneath. It didn't sound like something he was saying to play with her, but then again, Anna was losing sight of Josh's behaviour - he was becoming more unpredictable by the day. The possessive words he had just spoken were laced with genuine care and desire. It was kind of scary to think that Anna had no idea what Josh was really thinking.

But that kiss... it was more tender than it should have been. He had never kissed her so softly before, just enjoying the press of her lips and taste of her mouth without demanding more. Anna had a bad feeling that Josh actually was getting attached to her and that made him dangerous.

Shaking that off as she made her way to the car, Anna thought back over the whole conversation again and again. She was going to make certain that she combed every single interaction from here on with a fine-toothed comb to pick out anything that might not be so kosher. She had just reached the parking garage on the bottom floor when she froze in the dimly lit space just outside the lift doors.

"I was rude and my unc... I mean Edward" spun like a track on repeat in her head. The puzzle was slowly fitting together and Anna was finding more pieces every time. Josh was clearly slowly getting genuinely attracted to Anna and his tongue was slipping more and more. He would definitely be the one to make a mistake and tell her what she wanted to know, likely in a fit of passion or lovemaking. She only had to convince him that she was really falling in love in with him to give him that final push.

But Edward being Josh's uncle explained so many things. Josh was probably confident that Anna had missed his slip-up, and she had, for the most part, until she analyzed every single moment of the conversation on playback, so he was probably content that nothing was amiss. Josh being Edward's nephew was helpful information but it also meant that Edward might be more liable to strike out if Carter or Anna did anything to hurt Josh - blood is thicker than water and Anna didn't really want to test that right now. This meant that the older couple probably viewed Megan as family too, if Josh was so committed to the flaxen-haired woman. This was slippery ground so they would have to tread lightly.

Anna put one foot in front of the other and crossed the parking garage to Carter's vehice. She climbed inside and her whole body seemed to melt into the seat, frown permanently fixed on her face. Carter's hackles raised immediately, wondering if Josh had said or done anything to hurt her, grasping her tiny hand in his.

She squeezed it in appreciation but shook her head, still pondering what everything meant. They sat there for a few minutes without Anna saying a word and Carter leaned over to kiss her cheek before turning his attention to the trip home. They had just pulled in to Carter's own massive garage, Carter reaching to open his door and get out of the car. He was stopped by both of Annaleigh's hands wrapping around his bicep. When he turned to look at her, the anxiety was overflowing, her lip bleeding a bit from where she had been chewing it and her eyes sad.

She had to just say it. Carter had to know just how dangerous of a game they were playing.

"Edward is Josh's uncle!" She burst out. "That's why he caters to Josh so much - it is true that anyone else would likely be thrown out for all the impulsive behaviour but he doesn't because Josh is family. Carter, this changes everything. What are we going to do?" She implored.

Carter didn't seem to have the answers either, surprise etched onto every inch of his face. He was frozen with one leg out of the vehicle and his body turned her direction in an awkward position, brain working overtime to try and process what she had just said. Eventually, he seemed to come back to life, getting out of the car and rounding to Anna's side to help her out. He didn't have much to say until they were inside the house and climbing the stairs, one hand clasped around hers securely. It seemed they both needed something to take their mind off of all of this until they had a chance to regroup and really put their heads to together to figure out what it all meant and the best plan of attack.

In the meantime, he led her down the long hallway past his room to a door at the end of the hall, the door simplistic and unassuming. It wasn't locked but it was shut securely. He stopped next to the door and twisted the handle open, letting Anna see inside. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open in shock, unable to believe what she was seeing. Nervous excitement exploded in her belly but she was unable to get her legs to move and carry her forward into the room to have a better look. She didn't know if Carter had ever shown this to anyone before but he must have expected her reaction because his hand on her back delivered a firm push inside. She stumbled but caught her balance, eyes still roving in amazement at the room she was sure would become her favourite - Carter's playroom was phenomenal!

Carter stepped in close behind her so she could feel his lean frame against her back. One hand twisted her hair up in his fist and yanked her head back, his eyes taking in her amazed expression and soft gasps of excitement. His cock was semi-hard against her bum and the other hand grasped her waist and held her against him. When he spoke, his words were hot in her ear and Anna felt herself forgetting about the earlier stress Josh's words had caused as she focused on all of the pleasure Carter was about to give her.

Anna remained silent, slipping into that naturally submissive role she played surprisingly well. She would not speak until he demanded her to, pliant and eager in his arms. Oh, they would have so much fun! Anna never wanted any man to dominate her as much as she wanted Carter to take over her body, heart and soul. She lived for this man and she would show him that one way or another.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday afternoon - Anna is introduced to the playroom

Carter knew something was amiss when Anna got into the car. She had a frown that wrinkled her forehead and Carter hoped that Josh didn’t threaten her with harm. She shook her head when he asked if everything was ok and knew there was something brewing in her head. Instead of demanding her to tell him, he knew he had to be patient and she would tell him in due time.

When he parked his car in his four-bay garage, he felt her fingers grip his bicep, not wanting him to exit the car. Her lower lip was showing a small amount of blood and Carter knew something was gnawing at her. When she finally spilled the information out in rapid succession, he was floored. Josh and Edward were related!

He sat speechless, trying to take in the bombshell Anna had just dropped in his lap. Edward never mentioned the relationship with Josh and Carter assumed it was strictly a business transaction. This information was explosive and now Carter’s mind was racing a hundred miles a minute, trying to piece together the relationship. When he had visited Edward and Regina in the past, there was never any mention they were related. This was a new ballgame and he had to more careful than ever on how he treated the foursome behind the potential takeover of his company. As he tried to process the new information, he whispered, “I don’t know we are going to handle anything with those two. We’ll have to give it more thought. In the meantime, let me show you our playroom.”

They walked quietly through the house so as to not disturb James, Rita, or the rest of the staff. James and Rita knew Carter had a guest and they would remain out of sight until Carter introduced them. Guiding Anna up the ornate staircase, it would be good if they met Anna soon. Maybe they would stay in tonight for dinner and she could meet them. After all she was soon to be a permanent fixture in the household. Carter felt a shudder of excitement run up and down his spine. Mrs. Annaleigh Anderson had a nice ring to it. But the formal introductions had to wait, there was a room that Anna needed to see before they tied the knot permanently, a room that would see a lot of use in the future.

Carter didn’t feel Anna resist when he guided her past his bedroom and down a long hallway to a simple door. A visitor would not be suspicious of what lie beyond by simply looking at it. When Carter was home for long periods, it would remain unlocked.

Opening the door for Anna’s first glimpse into the playroom, he heard her sharp intake of air. For an instant he wondered if she would find the room unwelcoming. She stood stock still, looking at the various contraptions Carter had assembled over the years. When she didn’t move, he gave her a slight push in the lower back region, silently directing her into his inner sanctum of his bondage playroom.

He wrapped one of his arms around her, pulling her against him while the other hand grabbed a fist full of her long mane. “This is our room Annaleigh Brayden, soon to be Mrs. Annaleigh Anderson. We can play in here any time you wish or if you misbehave.” He chuckled when he mentioned the word misbehave. They both knew by now that Anna would do or say something just to get into trouble so he would discipline her.

She had to know she was not the first woman he had played with in her. She would ask him later about his past adventures but right now she was speechless taking in all the different play things they could enjoy together. For Carter, the past was gone, any future playing in this room would be reserved for only one person and that person was standing in front of him, her eyes scanning the room.

“I have assembled a lot of playthings in the past honey. These are for our personal enjoyment.” She was not speaking as the took in the St. Andrews Cross 2.jpg, Bondage table (2).jpg, with metal rings to secure a loved one for playtime, and one of the Spanking Bench 12.jpg. Carter didn’t have to hear her approval. The way her body swayed against him, her hips pushing back against his semi-erect cock, and her hands sliding behind her to touch his bulge said it all. But her hands also signaled something else to Carter. She was slipping into her submissive role.

Guiding her deeper into the room, he saw her eyes scanning the walls where metal rings were attached for playtime. On some of the heavy oak beams on the ceiling, metal rings hung down waiting for a lucky lady to be secured to for pleasure. On the walls, hung toys and instruments of pleasure. Leather cuffs for restraints, anal beads, nipple clamps, cat-o-nines, and other toys designed to bring pleasure. On some base cabinets were other toys, butt plugs, an assortment of vibrators, and riding crops of different lengths and sizes that were sure to bring pleasure to her. He was going to make she experienced all of them as they shared their life together.

But the one thing that she seemed to keep coming back to was the spanking bench. He guided her to the piece of equipment, whispering, “I think you’ll enjoy this.” Turning her around in his arms, he saw the excitement in her eyes. “I love you Anna and no other woman. You are the world to me.” Leaning forward, his lips were met halfway, her arms circling his neck while his arms enclosed her body. The kiss was fierce, full of vigor and lust and Carter knew she liked his inner sanctum.

Breaking the kiss, he folded his arms, looking deep into her eyes. “Strip for me Anna and then assume the position on the spanking bench and be quick about it. The longer you dawdle the more punishment you will receive.”

His words were met with a sexual suggestive smile. She was going to test him and she knew he would administer her just punishment. Carter smiled, seeing her sassy smile that he loved so much. This was the start of a new day and new experiences for the loving couple.
 
Because she was a brat, Anna purposely hooked two fingers in the collar of her shirt and slowly let them slip down to the first button. Carter had promised more punishment if she misbehaved and Anna loved the sound of that - he might not give her more spankings, but she was excited to learn just what he would do to her in retribution for her naughtiness; she had a lot to learn and Carter would doubtless introduce her to many new and exciting kinks and play styles. She hoped he made it hurt so good.

One-by-one, Anna undid her blouse buttons. She hesitated when she got to the one holding in her voluptuous breasts and changed her approach, working from the bottom this time until the only button left was the one that she had skipped earlier. Anna let her fingers brush over it a couple times, the other hand dipping in to trace over the lacy cups of her blush coloured bra. Torturously slowly, she unhooked the button and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders.

Next, she turned her attention to her shoes, reaching down and undoing the straps before turning with her back to Carter and offering him the zip to her skirt. He wasn't slow about that at all, but when he tried to push it down and off her hips, Anna reached back to swat at his hands. She was submissive to Carter, yes, but Anna was a bit masochistic at the best of times and she couldn't resist asking for his wrath in this new environment. Anna had to know what she was in for, of course, marrying this man - but she already knew she wanted every part of him.

She bent at the waist and wiggled her hips a bit, fingers tugging at the bottom hem and revealing inch after inch of generous ass for his viewing pleasure. Her matching thong peeked out at him from the crevice between her cheeks. Anna turned her head to look over her shoulder and gave herself one devious spank, winking at her lover.

"Isn't this ass just begging for you to paint it red, sir? I know I am!"

From there, Anna stood up straight and spun back around. She reached back to pull apart the bra hooks deftly with two fingers, one arm immediately rising to cover her breasts in a shy manner, eyelashes fluttering coquettishly. The other hand burrowed underneath her panty line and dipped low enough to touch her clit. She tossed her head back with a moan, already finding that she was soaked at the prospect of the fun to come. Those wet fingers dragged up her chest and smeared a glistening trail all over her soft belly.

Carter growled in need.

Anna smirked, holding back her triumphant sound of pleasure.

Instead, she finally grasped the fabric of the thong around her hips and tugged it down, revealing a cunt that only had a few days worth of fuzz growing back from its most recent shaving. Anna let her lover have a tiny peek before she was stepping out of the thin scrap of fabric. She turned once more and walked over to the spanking bench.

As much as she wanted this, she was still a little nervous, but the only sign of that was one deep gulp as she swallowed her anxiety and put one knee and then the other up on the leather pads.

She scooted forward until her chest pressed against the leather on the top platform, arms resting on the pads below with no room between her pelvis and the structure itself. She had nowhere to go but to stay here and take his spanks, her body to absorb the blows. Anna knew she could handle it. With her in this position, everything was spread out for his eyes to take in, the wetness of her cunt clearly visible from her spread position on the bench.

Anna looked over her shoulder once more, defiant expression clear in her eyes, hoping that Carter would understand just what she wanted; she didn't want easy, or gentle. She never had, and he likely knew that she was acting out on purpose, but she could take whatever he would dish out.

"I'm ready for my punishment now, sir, but I don't know that you can handle me," she commented nonchalantly. "Give me your best - I promise your bad girl can take it."
 
Tuesday Afternnoon - Punishing Anna

The excitement in her eyes as she started to strip was not lost on Carter. Slowly and deliberately she made sure his eyes never left her body. He licked his lips, watching her tease him as she unbuttoned her blouse, one painfully slow button at a time. She knew she had a captive audience and played it to the hilt. But Carter played the stoic master, his arms crossed in front of him, carefully watching each inch of her skin being revealed to him.

He wanted to reach out and caress her lacy bra, feeling the contours of her delicious breasts but he held off. A smiled crossed his face when she turned her back to him and presented her backside to him while she bent forward to loosen the straps on her shoes. The smiled turned into a chuckle when she rebuked his touch to remove her skirt. Instead, tugging at it from a bent over position, revealing the softness of her buttocks to him. “Yes, it is begging to painted red and it will be.”

She was doing her best to make his desire rise and it was working as she touched herself and then moaned when she smeared her honey on her breasts. He almost reached out to touch her but resisted as she made a show of removing her matching thong. Her growing fuzz around her pussy sent visions of shaving her himself and he felt his cock throb at the thought of doing it to her.

Carter watched closely as she tentatively mounted the spanking bench. One thing he learned early in their relationship was her love of spankings. She would do or say something to trigger his ire to spank her. Sometimes it was just a look and other times it was a few words or actions that prompted him to spank her.

When she was situated on the spanking bench, he almost laughed when she turned and gave him a defiant gaze, telling him she was ready and he may not be able to handle her. He walked to her backside when she added that he should give it his best and she could take it.

He easily slipped into the role of dominant master as he ran his fingers over the swell of her ass cheeks, telling her, “We’ll see about that bitch! The nice thing about this room is we have all the time in the world with no outside distractions. No one to interrupt our playtime and I have complete control over you.” Then with no warning, he swatted her ass cheeks a few times watching the soft flesh giggle with each hit. The small grunt from her on each hit made him smile.

Walking to the front of the bench, he saw her defiant eyes looking up at him. Just as she slowly stripped for him, he too began the slow torturous unbuttoning of his shirt. “Turn about is fair play isn’t it Anna,” he taunted seeing her eyes glued to his buttons. When he got to the last button, he stopped for a moment until her eyes looked up at him.

He slipped off his shoes and socks quickly and stood in front of her dressed only in his trousers. “You will not get to touch this body until I’m done with you Anna.” It was an announcement that no matter what happened she would not get to have his body until he decided to let her touch him.

“Think about my nice hard cock in my trousers and how nice it would feel to touch it, hold it, kiss it, and bury it in all your holes.” The look in her eyes was priceless. If she thought he would punish her while he was naked, she was mistaken. Only when he deemed the time was right would he reveal his cock to her.

Walking behind her, he slipped down onto his knees and began kissing each cheek which showed the faint outline of his hand print. Soon her ass would be red and sore but now he delighted in placing kisses while his hands squeezed and massaged the tender flesh. Her body jerked, when he spread her ass cheeks wide apart and dipped his tongue into the crevice. Her tight rosebud was staring at him and he smiled, spearing his tongue between the muscles guarding it. Spearing his tongue into her backside, he wondered if she had allowed anyone to tease her like this. He was pretty sure Simon didn’t but he wouldn’t put it past Josh or Megan to give her this experience.

While he teased her anal opening with his tongue, his fingers were busy roaming over her soaked pussy lips. She was sopping wet and Carter couldn’t stifle the chuckle knowing she was loving how he paid attention to backside and pussy. Pulling his lips from her opening, he ran his wet fingers between the soft cheeks and then pushed against the tight opening. “We are going to have so much fun with these holes,” he smirked pushing his well lubricated finger into her ass feeling her body jerk forward. “So many toys for these little holes,” he joked finger fucking her for a few moments.

Then, he abruptly stood, pulling his fingers from her ass. He leaned over her, presenting his fingers to her lips. “Clean these up bitch and make sure you get all of your nasty cream off my fingers.” Her lips opened obediently and accepted his fingers, cleaning them with her lips and tongue.

“That’s good my sweet slave,” he taunted as he pulled his fingers from her lips. “Now what were we here for?” The cackle filled the room as he walked to the wall, selecting a black handled flogger with red leather radiating from the handle. The leather tips barely touched her skin as he ran them over her back a few times. He smiled seeing her tattoo and made sure he ran the tips over and over the ink. He thought of branding her with some ink and he would have to think about its design. But that would have to wait. Twirling the leather strips, he moved up and down her back, barely hitting her skin but the effort was paying off. Small red splotches began to appear on her back from the repeated blows.

Moving downward, he began twirling the leather strips faster and each rotation landed on her naked ass. Over and over he hit her backside, seeing the beginnings of redness appear. Then he stopped nipping at her ass with the tips and stepped back. Her moans were all he needed to hear and then he raised his arm and brought the leather strips down onto her ass with full force. He body jerked and he heard the moan turn into a soft yelp.

“You were a naughty girl Anna and you will have to pay the price. You took too long stripping and teasing me and you are not clean shaven.” He landed a few harder blows seeing her body jerk as she tried to stay rooted to the spanking bench. Her ass was becoming redder and then he reached out to run his palm over the heated skin. “I don’t think you’ve had enough,” she teased reaching between her legs to feel her juices running down her inner thighs.

Carter dropped the flogger on the cabinet and picked up a leather wrapped paddle. “We aren’t done with your punishment yet my sweet cum-bitch.” He saw her head turn and her watery eyes staring at him and the paddle. “You said you could handle it,” he sneered, hitting her ass and hearing the loud smack fill the room. “By the way my soon to be wife, the room is soundproof and so you can yell as loud as you want and no one outside will hear you.”

It sounded more threatening than it was meant but he wanted to know she was free to say or yell anything she wanted. He smacked her ass again, seeing the redness beginning to turn a bright crimson. “I’m not going to stop until you say your safe word. You remember your safe word don’t you,” he taunted hitting her buttocks again with more force.

Carter was not going to stop until she gave in, raising the paddle and hitting her tender ass again and again waiting for her to say the safe word. He was impressed with how much punishment she was taking as he hit her again. “I bet you want me to stop and be able to touch and feel my cock don’t you sweetie,” he mocked. It’s all here in my pants waiting for you. It’s getting so big and hard for my sweet wife-to-be. Don’t you want it? All you have to do is say the safe word.” His words were met with loud moans and he hit her bottom again. He would continue until he heard her utter the words he wanted to hear.
 
Anna was definitely getting her money's worth. Her ass was throbbing and felt like it was on fire from the firm swats of the flogger, but when he brought out the paddle Anna's tummy did somersaults. Fuck, she wanted it so badly.

Carter made sure to play with her bum while he teased her between swats. His plan was likely to fuck her ass after he was done with her, hips pounding into the inflamed tissue of her buttocks. He really was going to make it hurt. Anna couldn't have been happier.

The position she was in was so vulnerable. She was comfortable when he was just teasing her with the flogger, but once the paddle came out and delivered the first few hard claps, Anna knew it wouldn't be easy. Progressively, each spank got harder until she was whimpering in pain, fists clenched and body trying to jump away from each strike. She could say the safeword, but she was still enjoying it - the fluid trickling down her thighs was hot and sticky and her cunt was throbbing just as much as her tender ass - she wasn't ready for that yet. She clenched her thighs together in arousal.

Carter lingered behind her, teasing her with the reward that was hidden in his pants. If she could do well, take this punishment like a good girl, Anna had no doubt that the results would be worth it. Carter was not a gentle man in any sense and he needed a wife who could take every moment of his ire and give it right back to him. They both liked their sex kinky and spanking Anna until the flesh of her tender rear split open and leaked a line of blood down the curve of her bottom and the back of her thigh definitely counted as kinky.

Anna took about ten more swats after his voiced command to use her safeword before her eyes clenched tightly shut and the tears started to leak down her cheeks. Her whimpers were loud but the last few turned into shouts of pain. Anna twisted her face away, gnawing her lips to muffle the sounds. There was still pleasure there, mostly that she could make her man proud and take everything he chose to hand out, but the pain was searing and beginning to overtake her. Anna would feel this one for days.

Finally, as he raised the paddle for the 11th spank, Anna gasped out, "stop -- sanctimonious! That's the fucking safe word," she howled. "Oh fuck, my ass is on fire," she moaned deliriously.

Carter dropped the paddle onto the floor immediately and rounded the bench to cradle her face gently. He kissed her softly, smoothing one hand down her back, incredulous laugh bursting free as he realized what she had just said. Sanctimonious was a word that meant a lot to them; Carter was still saved in her contact list as sanctimonious prick, though Anna had upgraded the name a little, adding a "my" in front of it and a heart until she was happy to text back and forth with my sanctimonious prick :heart: on a daily basis.

Carter was happy to give Annaleigh a short break after the strict punishment he'd just put her through. He was so immensely proud and just a little surprised at how high her pain threshold seemed to be. She was always finding new limits and they couldn't wait to explore those together. Even though she was hurting, she still had a weak smile for him as he wiped away her tears.

"Did I do good, baby? I just want to make you so proud of me. It hurts but it hurts so good - I love every minute of your hands on me but especially when I can prove to you that I'm not weak, sir. I'm not much for bragging but I can be hella strong when I want to be."

She nuzzled Carter's palm that was still stroking her cheek. He was pressing soft kisses into her hair and along her shoulders now, providing some tender loving care after a serious play session. In a few minutes, their focus would change again back to sexy adventures, but for now it was all about aftercare.

Carter ventured around to her backside to assess the damage. There were deep red welts blooming against her bum and one strike was still bleeding a bit. As much as Carter knew Annaleigh wanted to take him, the logical thing to do would be to give her a rest and save their sex for later. She wasn't in any condition to fuck right now, considering that she had went farther than either of them expected. Even Anna had not thought she would take so much before the spanking was over and they were moving onto the main event.

Carefully, he helped lever her up off the bench after wrapping her in his shirt to cover her modesty. Her ass screamed in pain as fire exploded on her skin at the slightest movement and her knees almost crumbled, but Carter was there to hold her up. He held her to his side as he escorted her just a few feet away to a large plush sectional in the corner. He tucked her in on her side and was pleased to note that Anna didn't put up much of a fight, eyes already hooded and exhaustion taking over and pulling her under the heavy blanket of sleep.

Despite taking the afternoon off for playtime, Carter wasn't disappointed to be watching his lover sleep right now. After the beating she had just taken, he would truthfully be upset if she continued to push. There had to be a limit somewhere and he was glad to see that even his stubborn fiancee knew to respect them. He settled in next to her with a book on the couch, using her legs as an armrest to prop his elbow up on. She was snoring softly, hair blowing away from her face with every soft breath. She didn't usually snore, only when she was completely worn out, so it reinforced Carter's decision to let her rest. They had all night.

When Anna woke an hour later, Carter was quiet next to her enjoying her space as he thumbed through his reading material. Anna smiled softly. It was so domestic and she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life waking up like this. Before she knew it, that dream would be a reality.

She winced when she pushed herself up but the pain in her rear was manageable. Of course it was like sitting on glass if she wiggled too far in the wrong direction, but as long as she took it slow she would be just fine. Anna rubbed the sleep from her eyes as Carter folded down the corner of the page he was on and dropped the book on the couch next to them. He leaned in to kiss her chastely, and Anna took it happily.

"Hi," she whispered. "I'm so sorry, baby. I guess I needed the sleep," she commented, clamoring to her feet clumsily. She only took a few steps before she stopped and kneeled in between his thighs. Her small hands stroked up the tight muscle of his thighs which were still hidden under his trousers.

"I've had a nice little nap and now I'm feeling hungry. Can I have a snack before dinner, sir?" She murmured wickedly, Anna's trademark naughty spirit exploding to the surface once more.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday afternoon - Carter enjoys Anna lips

He was wondering if Anna would ever utter the safety word they had agreed upon early in their relationship. Was she being stubborn or enjoying the spanking? He guessed it was a little of both. She seemed to have steeled herself to take as much as she could but at the same time enjoying the paddle.

Her ass was turning redder and it had to hurt when the leather paddle landed on her bum. Even though the leather paddle absorbs the blows a little more than a straight wooden paddle, it had to hurt. But if she thought he was going to stop the spanking, she was mistaken. He would administer the paddle until she yelled out the safety word.

Each blow made her body jerk and finally she yelled for him to stop and screamed out the safe word, sanctimonious. She had taken every slap of his hand, the flogger, and the paddle with quiet poise. The future would hold more spankings and other forms of discipline and knew she would be willing to experience more with him at the helm.

She provided a weak satisfied smile as he wiped the tears from her cheeks. “You did good baby and yes I’m very proud of you.” He leaned forward to kiss her and then added, “I know you aren’t weak honey and you’re not bragging. I love that you are strong and we are going to make a great team both in and out of bed.” In bed he would be the dominant one unless he gave up that up while in the work place she would exert her dominance along with his strong personality.

After helping her to the leather sectional sofa he kept in one corner of the play room, he smiled as she fell asleep in a matter of minutes. There was a large screen television on the near corner but he resisted turning it on. She didn’t know it but it would be introduced into one of their sexual sessions as an added stimulus for her. Carter kept some books and magazines on the table next to the sectional. As he read, he listened to her soft heavy breathing that would be welcomed in their bed after they were married. He tried to read the book, but the thought of marrying her kept interfering with his ability to read. Finally, he gave up reading and thought of the wonderful places he wanted to take her after they were married. Exotic places where they could explore the wilderness or play in the crystal blue waters. But he also wanted to explore cities they traveled to on business. He made up his mind that once this issue with Edward was settled, he would buy a private jet. That was the only good thing he could think of about Edward Hartman.

He was thinking about the jet when Anna woke. He smiled when she stretched and rubbed her eyes. Dropping the book, he leaned forward and was rewarded when she gladly accepted his lips. “Don’t worry sweetie, you took the punishment like a real trooper.” He was going to pat her rear end when she stood, her reddened ass exposed to his view. He resisted touching her just yet, knowing it had to hurt.

When she turned back to face him, he saw a mischievous smile appear. Kneeling between his thighs, he watched her fingers sliding up and down his thighs, a sly smile creasing her lips. She never seemed to tire of sex and that was ok with him. It seemed their high sexual drives meshed together just like their ability to work on contracts together.

Grabbing her hands, he pulled them to his belt buckle. “Of course, you can have a snack baby,” he chuckled, feeling her fingers begin to work on his trousers. It didn’t take her long to unbuckle his belt and then pull the zipper down. He lifted his hips but she pushed them back down, silently expressing to him, not yet.

Her fingers slid inside the open trousers, rubbing his soft cock and smiling up at him with a cat’s hungry grin. Slowly and deliberately her fingers traced the outline of his cock from its tip to its base. Her eyes conveyed a naughty thought and when she lowered her lips, blowing hot air on his boxer shorts he let out a soft groan of endorsement.

After her lips had traveled up and down the length of his muscle, she reached up to grasp his trousers and shorts in her small hands. This time when he lifted his hips to assist her, she didn’t resist but smiled, pulling both pieces of clothing off his him. Anna giggled and threw his clothes carelessly away from them. She had a look of satisfaction as she returned to his open thighs, running her sharp fingernails up and down his thighs.

Carter moaned and closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the sensation of her fingernails digging into the hard thigh muscle. After a few passes on his thighs, he watched her small hands grasp his semi-flaccid cock, squeezing the soft flesh as if she were working a piece of dough for a treat. Her finger manipulations soon brought the desired results and he gazed down at his rigid muscle ready for her enjoyment.

With her hands supporting the thick mass of meat, her eyes never left his as she lowered her mouth to the veiny shaft, her tongue flicking up and down its length. Carter adjusted his body for her, his arms spread out on the back of the sofa, ready to enjoy the treats she was about to impart on his shaft.

“Ohhhh god your lips and tongue are the greatest,” he moaned feeling her lips kissed the crown and her tongue teasing his piss hole. When her lips covered his bulging hood and her teeth nipped at the sensitive head, he let his head fall back, the moans obviously conveying his enjoyment. Opening his eyes, he saw her lift her head and spit on his cock to help lubricate it for her small fingers. She looked up and him, spitting again, while her fingers tightened their grip and she began to stroke his cock while her lips returned to the tip of his cock, nipping at it before sucking it into her mouth.

This was her show and Carter was very content to let her continue bringing pleasure to his cock. Her mouth engulfed more of his cock while her fingers began to move in an orchestrated manner, squeezing whatever wouldn’t fit in her mouth. His breathing began to quicken and he felt the tip of his cock dive deeper into her mouth. She was not going to stop until she satisfied her carnal desire for a liquid snack.

When she pulled off his cock, Carter saw it glistening in the low lighting, seeing the glint in her eyes. She was taking her time, enjoying her snack as her lips kissed downward until she was flicking her tongue at his cum-filled balls. Carter’s hips rose up as if to offer her a delicacy and she didn’t disappoint him, taking turns sucking each of them.

He was so lucky to have found this wonderful woman and he was determined to make sure she remained safe. The future was not so certain once she returned to the group to find out more about why they hated him so much. Putting any negative thoughts aside he moaned when her lips released his balls and then her teeth nipped up and down his cock. The sensations were a little painful but not as painful as what he had administered to her.

“Enjoy your treat Anna. You are about to get a load of delicious cream,” he said with bated breath. She would work over his cock, teasing and delaying his orgasm until she had him on pins and needles. Only then would she let him deliver the snack she had been waiting for.
 
She loved that he was allowing her to tease him this way - edging him several times, over and over until he couldn't take it any longer. She watched his face carefully, but her eyes were drawn to every twitch and flex of muscle as she sucked his cock. Everytime she felt like Carter was about to explode, Annaleigh halted all movement, widening her mouth and releasing the tension arund his dick. Not once did Carter complain, patiently waiting until Anna decided she was hungry enough for her appetizer.

Her tongue swirled and stroked over every vein and curled around the seat of the bulbous head of his cock, fingers rolling his balls between them. His stiff rod was absolutely dripping with spit and precum and Anna had one messy face to show for it; all from burying her face in his balls, slapping his cock against her cheek and just the general fact that she loved messy blowjobs. She couldn't wait to add his cum to the masterpiece that was her sloppy face.

Anna didn't keep track of how long she edged him, but Carter was brought to the precipice of the cliff several times before Anna was ready to take his offering. Her jaw was beginning to ache from where it was stretched around his shaft but that just meant that Carter was getting one damn fine blowjob that he would remember for a very long time. She'd have difficulty outdoing herself next time.

For now, Anna mercilessly put the brakes on his orgasm one last time, listening to Carter groan in desperation to cum. His balls must be churning, painful in their need to blow his load, but Anna loved keeping him balancing on the edge of the knife, never knowing when she was going to let him empty his nuts. He might be the one who took charge in the bedroom but he trusted Anna to make this good for him, so he was letting her have her way this time. She deserved it after that last round, after all.

Anna closed her eyes while she focused on her task "at hand", as it were. Because Carter had been ready to cum for so long, each successive attempt at an orgasm was quicker and quicker to bring on. Anna slowed the pace of her mouth to counteract that, cheeks hollow and tongue questing as she bobbed on his length. When Anna sucked Carter deep into her throat for the first time this session he must have realized that her goal was not to play anymore but to take his cream like a good girl, because he immediately began feeding her every inch until her lips and chin were drooling saliva against his ballsack and pelvis. He held her there until she began to choke, struggling for air, before he let her pop off.

Hell yeah she loved it when Carter forced her down like that and literally stole her breath, but this was her show and he would have to wait like a good boy. In return, Anna pinched his thigh hard and gave him the look that screamed, "behave Carter, or you won't be cumming at all!" His hips fell lax immediately and it was obvious he'd gotten the message loud and clear.

He was close, though, because it only took about six more deep lunges of Anna's hot, wet mouth on his cock for him to tense and grasp her shoulders, fingers digging into her skin painfully. There would likely be bruises there tomorrow in the shape of his fingerprints. She really would be his patchwork quilt, but no one would mistake the fact that Carter Anderson owned her.

The first blast was a waste, shooting deep into her throat so she couldn't taste it at all. She yanked her head back to catch a couple ropes on her tongue but ultimately pulled off completely, directing his sperm to land all over her face. Facials weren't usually Anna's favourite, but she was slowly learning to love them with Carter. She wanted him to see what a mess he could make of her on a regular basis, her face now covered with spit and cum. She was his good little cumslut, taking whatever he wanted to give her. This load, as usual, was huge and each spurt was so hot as it landed on her skin. A couple landed in her open mouth and Anna swallowed those greedily.

Carter's upper body relaxed back down against the couch cushions, hands losing their grip on Anna's body. He let out a satisfied sigh, pleased smile overtaking his handsome face as he peeked down at his messy girl with proud eyes. She sat there on her knees quietly just looking back, her own hands curved around his spread knees. Carter gestured her up with the flick of his wrist and Anna stretched up higher on her knees to reach for his mouth. He met her halfway, unconcerned with the sticky mess of fluid drying onto his lover's skin and tasting himself in her mouth. With Anna's love of his jism, it was a taste Carter would just have to get used to, after all.

She loved that he wasn't afraid to kiss her after a blowjob - Simon had absolutely refused and it made Anna feel inferior. Here she had just done him a favour and he refused to go near her until she had cleaned up and brushed her teeth, but Carter... Carter accepted every single piece of Annaleigh enthusiastically. God, Anna loved this man.

After that orgasm though, Carter would likely need a bit of a break before round three could commence.

When he released her mouth, Anna climbed to her feet. Her ass was screaming in pain and her knees cracked from kneeling so long, but she was steady and strong when she offered him her hand. Carter let her pull him to his feet after tucking his dick away carefully and led her to the back of the room to a door hidden away in the corner. Anna wouldn't have seen it without Carter's help.

Because of the activities that went on in this room, it made sense that there would be an ensuite to clean up afterwards. There was no tub here, only a standalone shower and sink, but Anna was excited regardless to see it. Two bathrobes hung on the wall next to the towel rack, both of the deepest black cotton. It ignited her jealousy all over again - how many women had worn that before her? No matter; no other woman would ever wear it again.

Still, it made her stomach roll uncomfortably. She turned away from him and busied herself with adjusting the water in the shower. She flinched away from his touch when he tried to gather her in his arms and Carter pulled back, eyebrows drawn together in confusion.

Anna knew she was acting like a stupid little girl - Carter was no virgin and she had known that from the get-go. He was an attractive man with money and likely had parades of women on their knees for him, but to see such a stark reminder of it in a place that would be strictly hers in only a day or two cut her deeply. She had been able to ignore the thought of women tied to the cross or whipped on the spanking bench before, but that wasn't an option now. She had witnessed his prowess with other women when he fucked Megan. And Carter was forced to sit back while his wife was fucking other men, whether that was against her will or not, but especially his biggest rival. It had to hurt him, too. Anna knew it wasn't fair for her to be so jealous, but she'd always been petty and couldn't help it.

His grip was like steel when he spun her in his arms, not letting her act out and fully prepared to deal with her nonsense as usual. Carter's control of Annaleigh's bad behaviour was unimaginably useful, him able to shut it down with a strict word or warning. She peeked up at him in shame, his eyes hard and serious, annoyance clear in the hard downward tilt of his mouth while he waited for her to explain herself.

"I'm sorry," she started, voice quiet. "I know it's stupid and that we've talked about it - but I just can't help myself. I always think that you have so many better options than me, baby.... and to see that second bathrobe, to know that you had a need for it before me... I know you weren't a saint but it still hurts. And that's unfair and ridiculous, I know, but..." she paused after struggling to express her thoughts in a manner that wasn't incomprehensible.

Then, a thought stole over her like a thief in the night. This was her bathroom. That was her robe. This was her man - her husband. Or at least, he would be before the weekend blew in. There was nothing to feel insecure about, only the need to reinforce her place in his home, in his bed, in his heart.

She raised onto her tiptoes and clasped his throat in her hands, thumbs pressing against the underside of his jaw.

"We have some shitty things to go through any day now, and it's unfair for me to be bitching about this when we both know you're going to be sending me into another man's bed, but everything here is mine. I don't share well. And in a couple days, baby, I'll never have to share again. I don't want to think about those women who came before because there will never be another woman again. That thought - it drives me crazy, Carter! I'm going to be your wife. Any other woman with designs on you will have another thing coming - me!" Her smirk was dangerous.

"And Josh? I'm sure you'll come up with a truly fitting punishment for fucking your wife, one he might not enjoy as well as my tight cunt, baby. But for now, I know that it's stupid and unfair for me to be jealous - so let's get cleaned up, have some dinner, and then you can make love to me as many times as you want before bed because we have a busy day tomorrow."

Her radiant smile was completely at odds with the menacing smirk only a few seconds ago. Tomorrow was the first day of the rest of her life. Tomorrow she would be on the last stop of the journey before marrying the man of her dreams.
 
Tuesday Afternoon - Carter and Anna shower in the playroom

Anna was the master of tease and please as far as Carter was concerned. She took him to the edge multiple times only to back off and let him suffer the denial of an orgasm. Each time she had him teetering on the brink of exploding, she would give him a devilish smile and he knew she was going to make him suffer more. But that was ok because Carter loved it when she did it. It made the final explosion all that more intense and gratifying.

During her maddening cock tease, he had tried to take control only to have his lover, pinch his thighs hard and a silent rebuttal with her emerald eyes. No words were exchanged but the look she gave him was all he needed to see to know she was going to take her sweet time before he would be allowed to climax.

And when she allowed him to orgasm, it was so intense that Carter closed his eyes, seeing stars dancing behind the closed eyelids. Afterwards they shared a kiss and Carter was tasted his sperm mixed with her saliva. He had only done this a couple times in the past and not really liking the taste but with Anna it was totally different. He didn’t mind the taste, in fact he enjoyed the mixture and thought the only ingredient missing was rich taste of her nectar.

Afterwards, she stood and took his hand. Carter directed her to a small but well stocked restroom. He had put this room in for the convenience of his female guests. The cabinet was stocked with feminine products to make themselves presentable before he escorted them back to his bedroom. When Anna saw the two fluffy bathrobes, Carter sensed a change come over her. She was immediately silent and Carter knew she was thinking of his past lovers. He knew the topic would come up but he was hoping it would be in the more relaxed setting of his bedroom.

For a brief moment, he thought she was going to run away as she had previously in the hotel. His strong fingers gripped her forearms and he was determined to not let go until they settled this issue. Anna evidently got the message, apologizing for her silence and thoughts of other women he had in the playroom in the past. She then raised up on her toes to grasp his throat, explaining to him about going back to the evil ones.

Her mood changed and Carter was glad to see it. “You are the only one for me Annaleigh Brayden. Yes, there were other women in the past just as you had your boyfriends and Simon. But please know this and know it well.” His voice had taken on a more demanding tone and then it softened. “You are the only woman who has totally won my heart and while I know there are some things you will need to do, please know that you are the only woman for me.” He leaned down to kiss her lips softly before pulling away and smiling brightly. “In a few days you will be my wife and that couldn’t make me any happier.”

They kissed passionately, not wanting to let their lips separate but when he cupped her ass cheeks, she flinched in pain. “Let’s get you cleaned up before dinner.” They walked hand in hand into the spacious shower. He had made the shower large enough to handle about four people, liking the idea of not feeling enclosed. As they enjoyed the hot water, he thought about their playtime and realized Anna was punished but didn’t receive a proper orgasm.

Slipping behind her, he put his long arms around her and pulled her back against him. “I don’t know if you had an orgasm while you were being paddled but I’m going to make sure you don’t leave here without one.” His breath was warm on her ear and he felt her push back against him as one hand moved up to her breasts and the other hand moved south. He pushed his fingers into her wet furrow, hearing her soft moan as her head rested on his shoulder.

While one hand massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples until they were hard pebbles, his other hand had the more important task. Finding her clit, he didn’t waste any time. Rubbing it slowly and pressing it with the pads of his fingers, he felt it growing under his touch. Slowly but surely, he felt her hips begin to rock sideways and then back and forth, reacting to his busy fingertips.

His lips found the side of her neck, his teeth nipping lightly at the skin he had drawn between his lips. Working his way up and down her neck from her shoulder to her jawline, he loved the way their bodies fit together. On one upward journey, her head turned and their lips met once more under the hot spray.

They were swaying together under the hot water, his lips and fingers bringing his lover to the edge of orgasm. He thought of teasing her but refused that thought. Instead he broke the kiss, his lips sliding to her ear. “I love you Anna and can’t wait to do this every day and night with you.” Her body stiffened and his fingers worked their magic on her breasts and pussy. “Cum for me darling. Cum for your one and only.”

Her mind and body gave in to his ministrations, shuddering against his naked body. His cock was flaccid resting against the raw nakedness of her ass. He bet in that moment of lust, she forgot all about pain that was coursing through her body.

After she calmed down, he turned her to look at him, seeing a relaxed radiant smile on her face. Gone were the thoughts of his previous women and for now the thought of Josh and Megan simmering but not cooking in her brain. He grabbed her wet locks and pulled her head back to gaze up at him. “Whatever happens lover. You are the only one I will ever love.” They kissed again and when they finally broke, he smiled. “Let’s finish up in here. I want you to meet James and Rita, my trusted housekeepers. They are both excellent chefs in their own right and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the dinner they’ve prepared.”

Carter kissed her softly and then had a thought. “There is an ointment in the cabinet over the sink that I can apply to your sweet ass that will take the sting away.” She looked at him and for a moment he thought she was thinking about his past women. But then she hooked her arms around his neck, pulling his ear to her lips, whispering something that he barely heard but knew it was good.
 
The thought of Carter massaging ointment into the reddened flesh of her bum was a tempting one. She would bet any money those hands would feel amazing soothing her body and stroking the knots out from under her skin because Carter had already proven that he was expert at playing and stoking the fires burning in her loins as evidenced by her orgasm just a few seconds ago. It wouldn't be absurd for him to be able to skillfully manipulate the rest of her body too.

Anna told him as much.

"I can't wait to meet them after you use those big hands of yours to massage that ointment into my tender ass - your hands are like magic Carter, and I'm so eager to spend the rest of my life with your fingers all over my body, among other things, Carter."

They finished their shower and dried off, dressing in the bathrobes waiting for them on the hooks next to the shower. Carter snatched the cream out of the cabinet on their way back into the playroom. He pressed her back down on the spanking bench so that she was at a better angle for him to soothe the cream into her rear, flipping the bathrobe up over her back. Anna rested there comfortably, mind flashing back to her first experience in this position - it definitely wouldn't be her last.

Carter's large hands were hot on her skin and every touch on her ass burned but once he started to apply the ice-cold salve, the ache bled out of her on each pass of his hands spreading the relieving ointment. She felt better already. Carter leaned down and pressed a kiss against the notch of her spine just below her neck to signal that he was done.

Anna stood up and immediately reached down for her panties, stepping nimbly into them and tugging them up. She wanted to shuck the robe and dress but Carter gathered up her clothes and led her out of the room before she could argue. He tossed them onto his bed as they passed his room and Anna chewed her lip nervously. She didn't want to meet anyone dressed so casually and it made her a little uncomfortable but Carter acted like it was perfectly normal behaviour.

He was probably used to wandering around his house this way and Anna assumed his most trusted housekeepers wouldn't even bet an eyelash at the couple dressed anything less than to the nine's. A man's house was his castle and soon enough it would be Anna's too. These people would likely get to know her very well and introducing Anna to them in this manner was sure to make it clear that she was a permanent fixture. Someday Carter wanted her to be comfortable enough to lounge around by the pool in the mornings and drink her coffee in her robe so this was as good a start as anything.

When they got to Carter's cavernous kitchen, there were two people working efficiently to put dinner together. A man was standing at the stove stirring a large pot and the woman was standing at an island a few feet away putting the last touches on what looked like a delicious chocolate confection for dessert. They were talking jovially back and forth, laughter filling the room. Anna felt like it would be a lot of fun to spend any time with them.

The woman looked up as soon as she registered their presence in the room, mouth wide in surprise. She probably recognized Anna from her impromptu visit a couple days ago when Anna marched in like she owned the place. For a moment Anna was worried that her entrance then might have left a bad impression on the woman, but a bright smile overtook her face and she crossed the room quickly, opening her arms to tug Anna in close. Anna was shocked at the familiarity of this woman, her eyes widening exponentially, but she didn't complain at all. Anna laughed happily and smiled, those wide eyes crinkling up as her arms rose to clasp around the other woman's shoulders. She wondered how Carter could be so serious if he had a woman like this around all the time.

The woman who was definitely Rita pulled back and kept Anna at arm's length, looking her over.

"Well, what have we here! Our favourite ogre finally brought home a dashing young lady. I admit I was surprised to hear you pronouncing to be Carter's girlfriend a couple evenings ago but here you are again - what a lovely surprise! Carter never brings anyone home to us so you must be special. Oh, come here James and meet the woman who has Carter under her spell!" Rita's clear enjoyment of the situation made Anna feel so much lighter and she forgot about her earlier anxiety at being under-dressed.

Carter remained close, his hand on her back, gently smiling at his most trusted staff's reaction to his lover. He was glad they were getting along because indeed, Anna was soon to be permanent.

Anna giggled, so immensely pleased to hear that this woman referred to Carter as an ogre - it wasn't necessarily the word itself, but the meaning behind it; it meant that he had people close to him that could tease him just as easily as Anna did with no fear to the possible repercussions. He was close to these people and it said a lot that they treated their employer as more of a friend than a boss. Carter really did have a soft, lovable heart under his cold exterior.

"Yes, Carter can be a handful but I guess I'm stuck with him," she teased, aiming a fond look at him. "I wouldn't change him, though. He knows that I'm just as stubborn as him and I give as good as I get! Leave this ogre to me!" She exclaimed.

James wiped his hands on a dishtowel hanging from the oven handle and crossed the room to join them, offering his hand for Anna to shake. She reached out and clasped his hand in hers, unable to shake the feeling that these people seemed like family to Carter. Anna hoped she could be accepted as part of that family someday soon, too.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all - I've heard some great things about you. Carter really does think so highly about you," Anna commented sincerely, softly. "My baby is really just a big softie despite his prickly shell. It's nice to see that someone else broke through that wall. He really needs someone to look after him even though he's so fiercely independent."
 
Tuesday late afternoon - Carter and Anna have an early dinner

At first Anna seemed reluctant to meet them in only a large terry cloth robe. But soon they were talking like old friends and Carter stood by watching the interaction between Anna and his most trusted staff. They meant the world to him and it was good to hear the gentle bantering back and forth, except he was taking the brunt of their verbal punches.

“Well dear, we are very happy to have you and we know you will take care of our Carter. You are correct, he has a heart of gold under that rough exterior.”

Carter laugh and interjected, “Alright enough Carter bashing. Anna and I are famished.”

Rita looked at James, smiling broadly. Even though they knew what was going on between them and where they just came from in the house, they would never speak about it in public. It was something Carter treasured, knowing he had two trusted staff, who were like family.

James turned to Anna. “I hope you don’t mind but we have prepared one of Carter’s favorite dishes, spaghetti and meat balls. Once we have a chance to know your favorites we will add them to our recipes.”

Carter let out a soft chuckle. They already knew Anna meant a lot to him and they were prepared to make her feel comfortable and at home.

Rita took the cue. “You two go into the dining room and start on your salads we’ve prepared. And Carter there is an envelope that James prepared for you two today. Why don’t you look at it and see if it meets your expectations?”

Carter saw the questioning look on Anna’s face as he turned to her and took her by the arm. “Let’s go and let our super chefs finish their fabulous dinner preparations.”

The large dining room table that could seat up to twelve people had a floral decoration in the center. At one end, two placemats were set with salad plates. Carter pulled out her chair like a gentleman and after Anna was seated, he walked to the head of the table next to her. Next to his plate was a large brown envelope.

He felt Anna’s eyes on the envelope, surely wondering what was contained within it paper walls. Opening it, he smiled as he pulled out the two identifications James had so skillfully prepared in less than one day. Also was a list of their itinerary for the plane transfer in New Orleans.

He chuckled seeing his name, Samuel Augustus Worthington with his picture on the ID. Looking at Anna’s fake name, he handed her the identification with her fake name, Kaydense Emily Brown.

Everything was set for their deception and runaway to Las Vegas. The only thing now was to let Edward know they would be gone for a few days and if he or his henchmen tried to follow them they would be in New Orleans trying to find them.

James came out of the kitchen. “Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.” He looked at the couple looking over the fake ID’s. “I hope everything is in order sir.”

“Yes, you have done another wonderful job James. What do you think Kaydense?” Carter and James watched Anna’s face hoping she would find everything in order.
 
She tucked the bottom of the robe underneath her as she settled into the chair at Carter's right side, pain lancing up her spine from her rear momentarily before fading out. If she sat in a certain position she could almost pretend she hadn't had the tar beaten out of her not long ago. But the stark reminder of it was so immensely pleasing to Anna, so she intentionally wiggled about in the chair every once and a while to feel that familiar ache.

The salads prepared in front of them were lush with different greens and vibrant tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms. They looked delicious. There was one thing for sure: marrying into Carter's household would mean much better meals than she was capable of making on her own.

Her attention was directed away from the set out meal to the brown envelope waiting for Carter. She was hyper-focused on it as he broke the seal and pulled out the documents within. Anna saw the quick flash of an identification card as Carter checked over them before he looked up at her and held hers out.

Anna's eyes were wide and amazed as she carefully took her fake ID. It was an old picture of her taken in university. Her hair was shorter and straightened, just above her chin. She'd gained a little weight since then, her face a bit thinner in the photo than it was now but her luminous green eyes were just as easily picked out of the crowd. The name was perfect. Everything had worked out just as perfectly as Anna had hoped.

Her smile was radiant as she clasped it to her chest, turning fond eyes to Carter.

"Well Samuel, it's official: everything is now set up for us to get married in Vegas. All you have to do is buy me some bling for our special day; I've picked out a couple options I liked this afternoon, so hopefully it won't take long to find what we want. I love you; I cannot wait to marry you," she commented, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

She dug into her salad, pleasantly surprised. Anna didn't typically love salads unless they included pasta or carbs but the nice peppery taste of the leafy greens and burst of flavour the veggies provided left Anna more than satisfied. She never thought she'd say it but Anna was willing to eat this as a main course over a steak any day. She was so excited to find out just exactly what the reigning chefs and housekeepers were capable of putting together in the future.

They were just finishing up when the main course was delivered. Anna thanked them sweetly, offering her compliments. Rita grinned, clasping a hand over Anna's shoulder in a gesture to let her know that her praise was well received before leaving them in privacy to enjoy their meals and talk between themselves.

The meatballs were juicy and melted in her mouth on each bite, the tomato-filled sauce complimenting them perfectly and wrapping around every noodle until Anna's taste buds were constantly firing with the overwhelming delicious flavour of the dish. Anna ate slowly, savouring every bite. At one point she might have even let out a small moan, eyes closing in joy. It wasn't mannerly, but she debated licking the plate clean. Etiquette did win out and Anna managed to contain herself, leaning back in her chair after every last morsel was gone.

"If this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life I almost think putting up with the ogre who lives here might worth it," she teased. "That was absolutely amazing!" Her jovial snicker wasn't lost on Carter; Anna enjoyed badgering him and Carter humoured her, rolling his eyes indulgently.

Then her expression straightened out, softening and morphing into something very sweet.

"Hey. Guess what? This was our last meal at this table as an engaged couple - next time we sit down to eat here we'll be married," her tone was wistful as she propped her chin up on her palm, elbow resting on the edge of the table.
 
Tuesday late afternoon - James and Rita learn of the marriage

Carter watched Anna’s expression and noticed James standing behind her at the swinging door to the kitchen also waiting to see if Anna was pleased with her ID. James had scoured the internet for an old picture of Anna and found one used by the university. While it was somewhat different, James knew it would pass muster if she had to show it for the plane ride from New Orleans to Las Vegas. Carter noticed Anna didn’t know James was still in the room as she looked directly at him and made the marriage proclamation.

He chuckled not giving away the fact James was still in the room behind her. After giving him a quick kiss, she tore into her salad not hearing James leave the room. Carter couldn’t help but think that Anna would be embarrassed if she knew James was still in the room. He hid this knowledge, knowing that he would have to tell his trusted staff the news. But they wouldn’t have to be told by him because unbeknownst to Anna, she spilled the beans.

Carter saw the look on Rita’s face when she delivered the main course, trying desperately not to say a word. When Anna paid her compliments to the chefs and Rita grinned, clasping a hand over Anna's shoulder, Carter was sure she would say something but instead thanked Anna for her praise. She winked at Carter just before she turned and walked back into the kitchen. Carter could only imagine the whispers between them as they waited for the main course to be completed.

The meal was delicious as usual and Carter knew in the future, they would enjoy many meals prepared by the dynamic duo. “They are very talented Anna and you will have to put up with the ogre who resides within these walls.” He smiled when she mentioned the fact that this would be the last meal as engaged couple.

“Don’t forget about breakfast tomorrow morning or are you planning on breakfast in bed.” He laughed at the insinuation that Anna may prefer to have his jism for breakfast. “You know Anna, you can have both.” She laughed and was about to answer him when the door to the kitchen swung open and the two chefs appeared with dessert and a bottle of bubbly champagne.

Anna saw the smirk on Carter’s face and turned to see James and Rita standing behind her, smiles beaming from their faces. “Please excuse the intrusion sir but we wanted to bring something special along for dessert.”

Carter saw Anna’s face turn red with embarrassment when she turned back to face him. “We would have to tell them sometime dear,” he said quietly as Rita placed dessert in front of them and then James opened the bottle of champagne. It was interesting to Carter to see Anna speechless for the first time in a long time. She usually had something to say about any issue but now she sat stunned realizing she inadvertently let it slip that her and Carter were to be married.

“James and Rita. I want to introduce you to my future wife Ms. Annaleigh Brayden. Now you know why we are flying to Las Vegas.” Carter hadn’t told James why they needed the fake ID’s and why they were changing planes in New Orleans. He didn’t ask questions and Carter loved the loyalty shown by his most trusted staff.

“Oh, and please grab a couple more glasses and plates. I insist you join us for dessert. You need to learn about my new wife to be.” James began to argue but Carter held up his hand to silence him. “I won’t take no for an answer. If Anna is to live under the same roof as I, then you need to know her better so that she will feel comfortable.”

Rita left the room for a minute and returned with another place setting and two empty glasses for champagne. When they were seated across from Anna, Carter broke the ice. “I met Anna at the office and besides bowling me over with her work ethic and expertise, she stole my heart.”

He saw the smiles on their faces and knew they had already accepted her. They didn’t care that she was sitting in the dining room, wearing a terry cloth robe completely naked underneath except for her panties. He reached out to take her hand in his and kissed the back of her hand. “Why don’t you tell James and Rita a little about yourself while we enjoy dessert.”

James interrupted before Anna could say a word. “Let me say on behalf of Rita and I that we think Carter has made a wise choice and let us be the first to congratulate you. We will make your life comfortable when you return and don’t let him bully you into a cheap ring.”

There was laughter all around as they toasted each other and then looked to Anna, wanting to know a bit more about this woman who would soon be a fixture in their house.
 
Anna’s face was flaming as she realized that she had let the cat out of the bag. She pressed a hand to her flushed cheeks in embarrassment. But Carter was right; they would have to be told sometime. Better she let it slip to James and Rita as opposed to Josh and Megan inadvertently.

The other couple settled across the table from her, eager to find out a bit about their new boss, and potential new friend.

Anna wiped her hands nervously on the cloth napkin in her lap. She usually had no issues with being introduced to new people but those individuals were temporary; they only remained in her life for a short time before they were gone again after the transaction had been made. James and and Rita would not be so transient. They would get to know each other very well over the years. This first impression mattered and she was already at a loss meeting them in her bathrobe.

She cleared her throat and began to talk a bit nervously.

“So I guess I should start off by saying that I have a big mouth?” She giggled awkwardly whilst twisting her fingers and playing with Carter’s mother’s ring.

“I’m Annaleigh and I’m kind of embarrassed to meet you when I’m not at my best,” here, she gestured to the robe. “I hope this impression doesn’t scare you off. I’m pretty laid back overall, almost the opposite of Carter on that front, and I work in Marketing. I’m a bit younger than this old man at 24 but he can keep up with me pretty well so far - he’s not over the hill just yet. Don’t you worry - he was right when he said I bowled him over; Carter knows by now that you can’t bully me into anything,” she laughed, reaching out to squeeze his arm.

“I’m a typical nerd and sometimes I act more like a child than I should at times. I have a tendency to be impulsive but I try to let my brain over-rule that as much as I can. I live for spicy food and have a weakness for soft furry things. Carter... not sure how Carter became such a fixture in my life as he’s pretty much on the opposite end of that spectrum but he’s trapped me under his spell regardless. I love Carter so much already and I hope he lets me spend the rest of my life showing him that - in a few days he won’t have much of a choice, after all.”

Towards the end, Anna’s voice had faded in anxious volume until she was speaking softly, her love clear for everyone in the room to feel. Her smile was peaceful and tender, green eyes focused on Carter. She squeezed his arm one last time and turned her attention back to James and Rita.

“I promise to be a good wife to Carter and take care of him to the best of my ability. He might be an ogre but we all know he’s got a soft spot in there. I hope that you’ll look at me as family someday but until then I will be on my best behaviour. Please, if there’s ever anything you need please tell me - if I can help you out or if I’m acting in a way that makes you uncomfortable I want to hear about it.

“But unfortunately, for the first little bit of the marriage it has to remain a secret between us - obviously you know that there’s cause for secrecy with our convoluted flight plans and fake IDs that we can’t really talk about just yet but Carter and I will tell everyone when we’re ready and able. Until then, we’re trusting you with this,” Anna bowed her head in a sincerely humble expression of her feelings.

Rita reached across the table for Anna's Hand. She would keep their secret safe until they were ready to release it to whomever they wished, but for now, Anna’s words stayed in this room among the occupants. Anna already felt as though she could trust them.

Rita’s words were kind.

“Oh honey, we promise we’ll look after you from here on. You’re about to be just as much family as everyone's favourite ogre Carter is, after all. I can tell that we’re going to get along just fine - I promise. You can trust us to kept this secret safe.”
 
Back
Top