Corsets and Bustier

0J00Q2S.jpg

Love Sucking Tits Long Time, Love being sucked

I am 53 have 42DD I love adore being sucked for long time, and sucking.
I also have such a fetish for husbands and wives sucking me, sucking her.
I have even been an emergency nurser for women who produce too much milk
I will come suck as long as you want. I love to watch men or women masturbate while sucking hope some day to find a man who shares the breast fetish..
I love sucking milky tits underneath while the woman gets screwed by her husband.
I love it all, anyone is open to suck on me, I have men of all ages want to suck for long periods of time, one time a man was sucking on me, masturbating we were into it, I looked up his father had arrived quietly, he was watching, he had his cock out.
I held my other breast told him to come join. It was a big turn on, father and son would set appointments to come suck at my place I love women who want me to nurse, I love others watching, am I overly kinky? To me it was actually sweet to have both men one on each side sucking away literally for over 2 hours falling asleep cock in one hand mouth on my nipples. I hope to continue for a long time.

I will come suck as long as you want. I love to watch men or women masturbate while sucking hope some day to find a man who shares the breast fetish..
I love sucking milky tits underneath while the woman gets screwed by her husband.
I love it all, anyone is open to suck on me, I have men of all ages want to suck for long periods of time, one time a man was sucking on me, masturbating we were into it, I looked up his father had arrived quietly, he was watching, he had his cock out.
I held my other breast told him to come join. It was a big turn on, father and son would set appointments to come suck at my place I love women who want me to nurse, I love others watching, am I overly kinky? To me it was actually sweet to have both men one on each side sucking away literally for over 2 hours falling asleep cock in one hand mouth on my nipples. I hope to continue for a long time.

You are heaven sent

You know you really should show your breast and nipples off.
And yes you did make me want to suck your nipples and get off!

Last edited:
hey...

PLEASE--! Tell me that you live some where near Detroit, and with at least a light schedule, if not completely open.

Just having a bit of fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 8
I'm developing a big case of lust for you sexy lady! :nana:

Back