A sexy voice...

Are you sure you're not reading too much into this, Em? I'm going to have to go back and listen again so I can hear these bedroom eyes.

However, regressing ever so slightly, I am certain I could handle such a splendid vision as you and my favourite stickman, but if i couldn't that would be an amazing last hoorah! I'm willing to risk it. You know, just in case you guys ever decide to give it a whirl. :D

I must confess... Emerson cracked my code. I thought I was a ninja. A master of disguise. But Em is sharp. He sees me. He sees/hears those bedroom eyes. Indeed I have an affection for my beloved Rainshine.

I call top, Em.



You two will need to curb your appetites. My role in this situation is primarily that of an observer. Because of my brilliant deductive skills and keen ability to notice the obvious, there is always the risk that those under my study eventually desire me, and interject me into their fantasies and intimate imaginings.

I can't control where your thoughts drift as you close your eyes in your states of arousal. I am flattered that I appear to feature prominently in these thoughts and dreams, but my intentions are to inspire, not titillate.

Again, I am truly flattered. But my postings are only pointing out what others may not so readily see, and my intention is to facilitate what I, and a few others in Litdom, see as the eventual outcome of the cutey-patootie posting bursts shared between you.

Besides, I would need a welder's face shield to protect me from the intense radiance of one, and could not endure the colossal peni-skewering administered by the other.

Observer. Facilitator. That's me.


 
I will attempt to kerb my appetite for some man man love. It will be difficult with two perfect specimens in my sights but I will have a red hot crack at it.

As for the eventual outcome of which you speak... I am afraid to hear what you (and these other Litsters of which you speak) might see. Luckily though, I know everything, and oddly enough, I am right all the time :D so I can foresee how it will all end.

This made me laugh. :D
 
Back
Top