The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me explain one of the little mysteries of the Naked Party. For reasons no one can explain whenever a new post turns the page it remains invisible until someone else posts. The site owners cannot explain why this and only this thread does it but there you are. So, when the site shows that someone has posted but the post doesn't show, we just 'bump' the thread to see what you had to say. I'd have answered earlier but the sink in cave just plugged up and I had to clean it out. Yes, the cave has all mod. con. What else would you expect from a suburban bear?
 
I wish my apartment had a dishwasher and a washer/dryer combo! If I ever have to hunt for an apartment again, those things will be on my list for certain!
 
It is a useful combination to have. Ever try to wash dishes with a dish-rag wrapped around claws?

Only once, and it was not much fun.
More good news from the Consultant; it seems I still have no problems in the throat, and it is getting better (I got to say it is taking it;'s bloody time, though).

Care for a glass of decent port, Bear [ anyone ?]
 
Let me finish this glass of excellent Zinfandel and I will gladly join you. A wedge of aged Stilton to go with it? Perhaps some toasted walnuts? I'm feeling really, really decadent tonight. In fact, I'm writing a non-consent/reluctance story about a young man who gets caught trying to fuck his young girlfriend. The parents take a particularly wry approach to justice . . . Talk about decadent!
 
Let me finish this glass of excellent Zinfandel and I will gladly join you. A wedge of aged Stilton to go with it? Perhaps some toasted walnuts? I'm feeling really, really decadent tonight. In fact, I'm writing a non-consent/reluctance story about a young man who gets caught trying to fuck his young girlfriend. The parents take a particularly wry approach to justice . . . Talk about decadent!

I'll have to organise the Stilton, Bear. I do not take it as a rule (taste buds still shot, ya know), but Ill get Rolf to sort you out a nice one. I'd appreciate your view on this 1977 Cockburns' "Founders Reserve" Port.
I think it's rather good.
 
Evening folks. Got the next three days off, and am once again talking with the folks. I had to appologize (apparently I acted like a jerk and am almost to the point of being kicked out of the family - after I get my loan paid off I might not care anymore), but at least the electricity bill will be paid and they'll help me with future bills and food. A reality check with my dad helped I think, after he saw how little money I have left after rent and the loan payment each paycheck.

Oh, and I signed up for SmashWords last night. I hopefully will have the inspiration now to restart and write "Avatar of Justice" now.
 
Good? It's damned decent it what it is. Most satisfactory, HP, most satisfactory.

I hoped you'd appreciate it, Bear.
Meanwhile, Someone has been sneaking pictures from the Bath house.
I mean, I realise that your Arabic bathers are kinda special but I think this might need a touch of investigation.
 
Ice cold bottle of Diet Dr Pepper as the clothes are on the floor, a mature coworker with the same drink, her clothing neatly on the chair, playing Wii Bowling. :cool:
 
I hoped you'd appreciate it, Bear.
Meanwhile, Someone has been sneaking pictures from the Bath house.
I mean, I realise that your Arabic bathers are kinda special but I think this might need a touch of investigation.

Have you been spying on me again Dragon?????;):kiss:
 
Legs like that could make a stiff, stiff.

Topace, we used to say "Don't puke on your own doorstep".
Just as appropiate IMHO!

Regardless of the saying, generally dating a coworker is a bad idea (not to mention generally against company policy), which makes it such a hot idea for a story!
 
Ah, Trish is one fine sight for sore eyes. Come to think of it, the Palace is well stocked with feminine eye candy. And I'm not just saying that because I'm easy to please, either!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top