PM asshattery

Dude, I was here for less than 20 minutes. My profile was literally completely blank. I was in the process of writing it. And I got a PM from some guy who wanted to know 1) if I was a girl and 2)...and I stress that question 2 came before knowing the answer to question 1...did I want to chat about sex.

This was the entire PM. Nothing more elaborate.

What disturbs me is that I feel like if people use these tactics they must actually work! Otherwise they'd quite, right? :eek:

I know a guy who's a real time/personal ad asshat. He really believes that there's some woman who just wants to be his one-night stand. I've told him he's doing it wrong. Other friends have told him he's doing it wrong. Yet in the year he's been divorced, he's been with zero women.

Some guys never get a clue.
 
I got the one mentioned a bit above too.
Of course I recognized it, lurking here once in a while.

Asshat said:
:
hiya do you like erotic role plays ? we can take it in turns saying what happens x

we are a couple and are out in a big posh night club, we have a lot of drinks and you start dancing is the dark packed dance floor while I'm in another park chilling out. Your wearing a black tight dress and look amazing, after dancing for a while you notice your getting a lot of attention from two hot guys and the start dancing close to you.

Your a little drunk and let the dance more closely than you normally would. Ones in front and the other behind, the press against you and hold you while they dance. your breasts press against his chest while you feel the other guys hand on your hips. You think to your self " god I shouldn't be enjoying this, I have a boyfriend" you don't know why your not stopping this, a mixed feeling of excitement and guilt for letting the dance with you like they are. Your nipples harden from rubbing on his chest thro your dress, then you feel...... ?? Xx

My answer:

"What shall I say?
You do know that you landed in the 'Asshattery-thread' with exactly this message, don't you?

It is not very enticing to get the exact same message as countless women before me.

A new fantasy would have been nice, just you introducing yourself and telling some things about yourself, movies you like and such, would even have been much nicer as a simply a new fantasy.

And for the record: Thank you, I am not interested."

This I got back:
__________________
asshat said:
if your not going to send me a message dont be so fucking rude and picky when some one sends you one and if your not intrested why send me a message you stupid cunt

To which I answered:

"You stupid cock. I was giving you some advice. Advice I am sure you have gotten before and to which you ASAP should start to listen and act upon."

To my great surprise I got a new PM just seconds later:

Asshat said:
advise from you???? fuck off

"Asshattery-thread-fodder"

And here it is...

Edit:
And as I came back to my PM's, this was waiting for me:

asshat said:
fuck off of ill rae your pussy and make you cum
 
Last edited:
I got the one mentioned a bit above too.
Of course I recognized it, lurking here once in a while.



My answer:

"What shall I say?
You do know that you landed in the 'Asshattery-thread' with exactly this message, don't you?

It is not very enticing to get the exact same message as countless women before me.

A new fantasy would have been nice, just you introducing yourself and telling some things about yourself, movies you like and such, would even have been much nicer as a simply a new fantasy.

And for the record: Thank you, I am not interested."

This I got back:
__________________


To which I answered:

"You stupid cock. I was giving you some advice. Advice I am sure you have gotten before and to which you ASAP should start to listen and act upon."

To my great surprise I got a new PM just seconds later:



"Asshattery-thread-fodder"

And here it is...

Edit:
And as I came back to my PM's, this was waiting for me:
For that Asshat...

th
 
*smile* I know, I just can't keep from giving if I see a need...
But I give the same advice only once to the same person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gPIREi9P8

If this person isn't smart enough to realize that people on a "lit site" might actually value a functional level of literacy, he's probably not going to understand subtle advice.

Either way, entertaining as hell to read his responses.
 
I just realized; there's no school today. That explains the sudden influx of asshattery into my inbox today. The most recent gem and my reply:

From yet another roleplaying asshat:

Hiya do you like fantasy role plays ? we can take it in turns saying what happens x

your been taken home by two stranger from a drunken night out as well as losing your boyfriend some where in the club. The two strangers carry you into the house from the taxi. Now there taking you to your bedroom and getting you on all 4s as one guy lifts up the back of your dress and pulls your underwear to one side, knowing that your about to feel his hard cock slide inside you t any moment while you look up the other guys takes out his cock and slides it into your mouth x?
You try moaning out and it vibrates on the cock in your mouth witch makes him bigger and harder as he slides more inside you. You feel guilty letting this happen as you have a boyfriend but you cant help but slide your tongue around his warm cock and feeling the strangers hands behind you sliding inside your pussy is too much for you. You pull his cock out your mouth and look up at him.... " Please i have a boyfriend, please stop" but you feel the guys finger slide inside your arse and pussy and with out meaning to you let out a moan and your body takes over, you push back on his hand while you look up at the other guy and it goes deeper in... You grab the guy’s cock still looking at him and start sucking him, wanting his cum in your mouth so bad... you feel so dirty but this makes you more wild... whats happening now x

From me:

I kneel down in front of him, slowly take his cock in my mouth, and look up into his eyes. The look on my face is pure bliss. It looks something like this:

*edited pic out, but it's a very bloody, gory picture of a girl on her knees - biting a man's cock off.*

Now I anxiously await his response. :D


This one particularly amazes me. I mean, the delusional assumption that a girl just automatically wants to role play is kind of funny. But this one assumes that, not only do you enjoy role play, but you want non-consent/rape role play.

Now, I'm no rapey Dave. I'm just a regular, vanilla kind of guy. My darker desires lie somewhere between Eskimo kisses and heavy petting. So I don't quite get the whole non-consent thing. However, if that was my gig (and it's not), I wouldn't throw that out there on email número uno. Am I right???? You're reaching for a VERY small group of women. The odds of finding a girl who will tolerate that rapey talk is pretty slim. The odds of finding a girl who will enjoy it is smaller than Josh123's erection. But the odds of finding a girl who will encourage it are slimmer than the odds of the tooth fairy blowing a unicorn. Or slimmer than a girl nubbing one out to Josh123's avatar.

I realize this is a sex site. But for fuck's sake, what do these guys think that means? That girls are just laying there, cunny spread, waiting for a rape fantasy to come along so they can be the wanking little horndogs they desire to be? That the minute they see it they are just going to go to town? Like a rape fantasy will unleash their wankie demon?

And the use of the word cunny was in asshat fashion. So no stones thrown my way please.
 
If this person isn't smart enough to realize that people on a "lit site" might actually value a functional level of literacy, he's probably not going to understand subtle advice.

Either way, entertaining as hell to read his responses.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!! I get it! It's LITEROTICA like literature and erotica mixed. Those clever bastards! Those fuckers cannot pull one over on the Pmann. I know it's Monday, but you have to get up PRETTY early to catch Pmann.
 
Originally Posted by asshat
if your not going to send me a message dont be so fucking rude and picky when some one sends you one and if your not intrested why send me a message you stupid cunt


Rude? As if women on lit should be appreciative of receiving unsolicited rude, crude and lewd PM's from men they don't know?

Picky? As if women on Literotica categorically have low self-esteem and should be grateful for this kind of attention?

Stupid cunt?Is that what he thinks of women? Or just the ones who think he's an asshat?

Years ago, a guy like this would have pissed me off. I would have wanted to drop kick him into next Tuesday. However, having sweetest and sexiest man in the world in my life and the contacts I've made through the boards on Literotica and on my blog, I just hate that guys like him give most men a bad name.
 
I'm just glad I haven't been exposed in this thread. :eek:

But one of you is about to get a PM...:eek:
 
I'm just glad I haven't been exposed in this thread. :eek:

But one of you is about to get a PM...:eek:

I'm flattered, but not interested. My affections lie elsewhere. Maybe in another day and another time, you and I could've been something. But it's just not in the cards, mate.

:D
 
I'm flattered, but not interested. My affections lie elsewhere. Maybe in another day and another time, you and I could've been something. But it's just not in the cards, mate.

:D

And my Monday was going so well up until now. :(:mad:

:D
 
Sorry mate. I knew this beautiful arsehole is exactly what you were jonesin' for. But, not today.
 
Wow, I leave for a bit, come back, and as usual Pmann is leaving a trail of broken hearts and er, other bits, lying around the joint. Good to see not much has changed during my hiatus.

Ladies,

This new douche you've all been referencing seems like a total gem, and classic candidate for some Louisville Slugger therapy. I hope he gets it from some caring woman with some serious upper body strength that he crosses paths with in person. It would truly restore my faith in karma.
 
Most of the PMs you'll get will come not from men, but from a walking support system for a penis. :cool:

Welcome to Lit. :)

HA! I may have just pee'd a little lol And thanks :)

Dude, I was here for less than 20 minutes. My profile was literally completely blank. I was in the process of writing it. And I got a PM from some guy who wanted to know 1) if I was a girl and 2)...and I stress that question 2 came before knowing the answer to question 1...did I want to chat about sex.

This was the entire PM. Nothing more elaborate.

What disturbs me is that I feel like if people use these tactics they must actually work! Otherwise they'd quite, right? :eek:

Probably not. If they do work they probably work about 2% of the time. Either that or they have literally no lives and this is how they spend their time ;) You can't help but feel a little sorry for them, sequestered away in their rooms in their mummies house.... :cool:
 
i haven't had any bad messages lately! yay! i see we have a new cartoon avatar though. :)
 
You practically just begged to have your account flooded.

No flood. :) I have been very fortunate lately and haven't gotten asshat pm's. I guess that is probably because I haven't had much time to log in. Hopefully my asshat repellant stays in full force.
 
Probably not. If they do work they probably work about 2% of the time. Either that or they have literally no lives and this is how they spend their time ;) You can't help but feel a little sorry for them, sequestered away in their rooms in their mummies house.... :cool:

PM asshats and their comrades on Craigslist and other personal ads sites never cease to amuse and sicken me.

I have one "friend" (and I use quotation marks because he's part of a group of friends I've known for 25-30 years) who's been divorced since last March and has been trolling for a one-night stand since ... and still hasn't gotten one. It's not just me who has told him that he's doing it wrong, but a number of men in our circle of friends, too. He insists that there have to be women who want the same thing he does.

All I can say is that asshats are as dumb as they cum ... err ... come.
 
Ran across this smiley today, and I think Lit needs it.

asshat[1].gif


It shall be my new response to all those pm's.
 
Ran across this smiley today, and I think Lit needs it.

asshat[1].gif


It shall be my new response to all those pm's.

I love it!!

Latest asshat offering
Can I hear you cum or help you?

The asshat had his PM function turned off so that I could not reply with some witty response.
He then bombarded me with PMs. FFS!!
 
Where did I go wrong?

I only wish we could post the actual pm's here without breaking the rules. I woke up early this morning and decided to check my pm's here. Background - I started a thread in the personals section for folks to talk about their pets. Back to the ridiculous pm I read first thing this morning from some dim wit. He begins by telling me he has a large dog that stays inside. He proceeds to tell me that one day recently he came home from work and rather than go in the front door as per usual he decided to go in the back door. Our hero in the story then tells me he hears moaning and thinks perhaps that his wife is with another man. No. Worse. Much worse. Mr wonderful then goes into much too graphic detail about standing there for over 10 minutes and watching his dog pleasure his wife. What did I do wrong?????? What part of ANY post that I have ever written would give any IDIOT any idea that I would want to read anything like that. Even for fantasy land that crosses a line that should require his laptop to be inserted into an orifice ill suited for that purpose. Geeez.
 
I signed up but never posted.....but in the very first post I ever made, I had 5 PM's within 5 minutes of posting it.

All 5 had the same theme: "You gave some good advice in your post.....btw are you a girl?"


No dickheads - ekim = mike spelled backward
 
I signed up but never posted.....but in the very first post I ever made, I had 5 PM's within 5 minutes of posting it.

All 5 had the same theme: "You gave some good advice in your post.....btw are you a girl?"


No dickheads - ekim = mike spelled backward

Yeah, I had something like that. They got very cranky when I refused to answer.
 
Back
Top