Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's lovely but I have a garden tub - 6 long, 2 1/2 wide, 2 feet deep, with a skylight and surrounded by mirrors.....plus a separate shower stall big enough for two or three.....two comfortably, 3 cozily.......":rose:

I would love to take a bath your bathtub Peaches sounds absolutely dreamy ahhhhhhh . . .:rolleyes:

"That's lovely but I have a garden tub - 6 long, 2 1/2 wide, 2 feet deep, with a skylight and surrounded by mirrors.....plus a separate shower stall big enough for two or three.....two comfortably, 3 cozily.......":rose:

Mine came with the house. It's an antique.

Once we move, we're getting a larger tub!

Must say, Peaches' tub sounds lovely but there's just that imagery of a bubble bath in an old clawfoot that holds me ...

I would love to take a bath your bathtub Peaches sounds absolutely dreamy ahhhhhhh . . .:rolleyes:

"It IS Sis! Really cold nights when SO is gone and working I love to fill it with HOT water and just sink down to my nose and get all warm - it's not thrifty but OHHHHHHHH it's a lifesaver!" :rose:

Bubbles make everything better. And best to safe the warm water, just in case you get dirty again...

I agree Daddy GD bubbles makes everything better!!! And getting dirty is always fun ;)

Welcome to the thread to Daddy GD lots of good Daddies here and lots of fun baby girls who always like to have another lap to crawl into to snuggle up :eek:

So tired. Just debating hanging out here longer, taking.you guys all into the bed with me, or just hitting the sack. *stifles a yawn*

I agree Daddy GD bubbles makes everything better!!! And getting dirty is always fun ;)

Welcome to the thread to Daddy GD lots of good Daddies here and lots of fun baby girls who always like to have another lap to crawl into to snuggle up :eek:

Sounds like I found a place to hang my hat. I've not done a lot of Daddy RP so feel free to bite me if I get out of line.

LOL well, I'm on my phone. I've got a queen sized bed, nothing massive.

Sure! I'm sure my Daddy wouldn't mind one story! *smiles and hops against her pillows*

*Lounges in alongside you*

Long, long ago in a land far, far away... when it was a dark and stormy night... and all the little clichés were just waiting to come out...

*Lounges in alongside you*

Long, long ago in a land far, far away... when it was a dark and stormy night... and all the little clichés were just waiting to come out...

*giggles and winds dark curls around her fingers, listening with rapt attention*

*giggles and winds dark curls around her fingers, listening with rapt attention*

There was a little girl who LOVED taking baths...

*gently caresses your hair*

... but one day she accidentally pulled the plug with her toes and got sucked down the drain! Down...down... she went... and then BONK!

*spanks your rear*

...she hit the ground with a thud

So tired. Just debating hanging out here longer, taking.you guys all into the bed with me, or just hitting the sack. *stifles a yawn*

"Me too Bella - 5:30 comes WAY too soon! Q-size bed here too so some of the sister overflow can cuddle with me and listen to the story...." (Covering a yawn, turning off the lights and telling the cat g'nite.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back