My hot german wife!

If you had one night with my wife, would you?

• Take her to dinner and then fuck her all night long...

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Skip the dinner and head straight to the hotel.

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Make her suck your cock in a dark alley and then option 1.

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Head to a bar, get her tipsy and share her with other guys from the bar.

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Custom option.... please explain?

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
Here is another one from the same night...
We love to hear your thoughts and what you would do!:devil:
tumblr_lr54q5JUPW1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg

I'd fuck her so long and hard she would find religion, confess to all her sins, repent and claim if she makes it through she'll never be bad again finished with her whimpering, while her body trembles from pleasure. Begging me to give her a chance to recover before we start again.

Is that what you mean by what I'd do to her? :)

Oh how I love to see her in stockings. Makes me wish I can take her deep from behind with my right now throbbing hard cock :rolleyes:

Ok here is the newest pics from a week ago.
She is convinced she is fat and know one would like the pics...:(
Please comment and send messages to convince her otherwise:)
tumblr_lr54p578ac1r2j5a2
Mmmmm ... her rear is eminently spankable. And I don't see an ounce of fat! ;)

Still have a few more new pics, and then we have to get the camera out for some new ones, so keep the requests coming;)

The last few with her all dressed up in garter belt and stockings with high heels are my favorite, and i have always had a fantasy that i could share with you:devil:

So every week we have a poker game around my place, with 5 guys.
We are usually alone and the wife's are happy to have some free time for themselves to, but tonight i have a surprise for the guys.
Jenny my wife has already called the other wife's and said she could not meet them as she had other plans.

I got the table all set up with a few decks of cards and chips, it was a big round table with comfy chairs around it.
All the drinks and snacks were also ready in the kitchen as the guys started to arrive.
To their surprise it was not me that opened the door for them, but my wife Jenny dressed just like in the last photos with black high heels and black stocking held up with a black garter belt and a tiny black g-string just covering enough of her pussy to leave something for the imagination. and as you have seeing the open bra, that does not leave much for the imagination.

She was really nervous playing hostess tonight and it has taking alot of convincing to get her to do it, but as the guys came in with a shocked smile on their faces she was also obviously excited not able to hide her hard nipples, but still shy...

So what do you guys think, should i continue??:confused:

this is my 1st shot at writing something so all help/tips and comments are welcome
I read something similar a few years ago but cant remember much, so this is my own twist and what i have being working on in my head for a few years.

Here is one more, just for you guys that need some help to imagine what she is wearing and looks like:D
tumblr_lr54opZL8q1r2j5a2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Still have a few more new pics, and then we have to get the camera out for some new ones, so keep the requests coming;)

The last few with her all dressed up in garter belt and stockings with high heels are my favorite, and i have always had a fantasy that i could share with you:devil:

We are usually alone and the wifes are happy to have some free time for themselves to, but tonight i have a surprise for the guys.
Jenny my wife has already called the other wifes and said she could not meet them as she had other plans.

I got the table all set up with a few decks of cards and chips, it was a big round table with comfy chairs around it.
All the drinks and snacks were also ready in the kitchen as the guys started to arrive.
To their surprise it was not me that opened the door for them, but my wife Jenny dressed just like in the last photos with black high heels and black stocking held up with a black garter belt and a tiny black g-string just covering enough of her pussy to leave something for the imagination. and as you have seeing the open bra, that does not leave much for the imagination.

She was really nervous playing hostess tonight and it has takin alot of convincing to get her to do it, but as the guys came in with a shocked smile on their faces she was also obviously excited not able to hide her hard nipples, but still shy...

this is my 1t shot at writing something so all help/tips and comments are welcome;)

Here is one more, just for you guys that need some help to imagine what she is wearing and looks like:D

Even so never played poker, but I would love to join that game :D

We are usually alone and the wifes are happy to have some free time for themselves to, but tonight i have a surprise for the guys.
Jenny my wife has already called the other wifes and said she could not meet them as she had other plans.

She was really nervous playing hostess tonight and it has takin alot of convincing to get her to do it, but as the guys came in with a shocked smile on their faces she was also obviously excited not able to hide her hard nipples, but still shy...

this is my 1t shot at writing something so all help/tips and comments are welcome;)

Interesting story, just one question what did the winner get ?
Geoff

As each guys arrives he is greeted at the door by Jenny and brought over to the table. She then asks what we want to drink, and disappears in the kitchen.
They all look at me in shock and ask me what is going on, and i start to tell them, that me and Jenny had a bet and she lost, so now she gets to be our hostess for the night and there is more....
They all just laugh and said they wish our poker night was like this every time, and that we should not say anything to their wife's.

After a few min Jenny arrived back with the drinks and hands our the beers, and Rum and Coke for me..
Her nipples are still rock hard and she is getting more and more relaxed as she lets they guys have a good look at her tits and body.
When she gets to me she asks out loud if i have explained the blinds to the guys...
I just smile and say we have not gotten that far yet, as i have just told them about her lost bet, but not that there was more.

They all look at me with a questioning look and i start to explain that Jenny would be serving drinks for the 1st hour of us playing and then for the 2nd hour she would be passed along to the winner of each hand until the next hand, and that they are allowed to touch and feel as much as they want.
And after the 2nd hour i would explain the next blind.

They all started cheering and Jenny just smiled and asked us if we needed anything else before we started playing for the 1st hour.
She went to sit in the corner on a comfy chair just watching us play and trying to imagine how the night is going to play out... But she had a pretty good idea

Love the hear what you guys think??
Who wants to play with?:rolleyes:

blind

Deal me in. Your wife is awesome, you are very luckt to have such an open minded wife. please tell more about the game
IB :cool:

I'd love to remove all the frills with my teeth and have the occasional stray tongue action over those lovely breasts/nipples.:rose::devil:

We are usually alone and the wife's are happy to have some free time for themselves to, but tonight i have a surprise for the guys.
Jenny my wife has already called the other wife's and said she could not meet them as she had other plans.

She was really nervous playing hostess tonight and it has taking alot of convincing to get her to do it, but as the guys came in with a shocked smile on their faces she was also obviously excited not able to hide her hard nipples, but still shy...

this is my 1st shot at writing something so all help/tips and comments are welcome
I read something similar a few years ago but cant remember much, so this is my own twist and what i have being working on in my head for a few years.

I can feel a Royal Flush coming on:rose::cool:

After getting a few more rounds of drinks and us finding it difficult to concentrate the 1st round of blinds finished and Jenny came to the table to see who would win the 1st hand in the next blinds...
One of my best friends took the pot with a two pair and laugh nervously as he raked in the chips and my wife walked over to him to stand next to his chair.

We started dealing the next hand and i saw he has his hand around her waist but did not do anything else, she just stood there and smiled at all of us..
The next had was won by Bill a friend from work who we have only know for a few months and as Jenny wondered over to his chair he wasted no time and reached out to rub her ass cheeks and stroke her thighs..
She did not do anything to stop him and he just enjoyed to stroke her ass and a few times i saw his hand busy between her legs but could not make out what he was doing...
The next hand came along and i got lucky with a pair off aces ans nobody had anything so Jenny came over to me and i give her a smile and placed my had around her hips as the next hand was dealt..
As we were all looking at our cards and putting money in the pot i slipped my hands between her legs from behind and felt the warmth of her pussy over her G-string... She was soaking wet...
I rubbed her pussy lips over the fabric and she moved to open her legs a bit...
The guys were watching the whole time and knew what was going on.. I caught the fabric of her string with 1 finger and pulled it to the side exposing her wet pussy... she put a arm around my neck and moved to open her legs even more, and with that i slipped 2 fingers in her wet pussy, sinking them in till the last knuckle..
She let out a soft moaned and we were all struggling to concentrate on our cards.. but the guys were eager to finish the hand so they can have a go..

What do you guys think??

Here is another 2 pics to help your imagination;)
tumblr_lr54qoH0WE1r2j5a2

tumblr_lr54r63a7g1r2j5a2

I'm in...my cock is so hard...believe it or not, this has been very close to a fantasy of mine, as well. In mine, she got up on the table and danced very sensuously...but it's your story...and I am enjoying every bit of it...

keep going...

I think I would love to play POKE her, I mean poker at your house any time. She is truly hot!

Back