NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Name:Lucky Mc Kelson
Birthplace:Ireland
lives:USA
Apperance:
s3-luc.jpg
[make the hair red]

Bio: Born in Ireland and moved to The Us when he was 5 Lucky had gotten his name because as he was born he ran across several problems that would normally cause a baby to die, but he survived at a height of 5'11" and a weight of 190lbs, 200lbs soaking wet at his age now, you would never of thought about it . Lucky graduated elementary ,and high school keeping some of his friends. One friend in particular who was female and he had known for the past 10 years, also moved from Ireland, what he recently found out on his 21st birthday is, he was from a family of leprechauns, and his magic would awaken. This explains the silver shamrock on his neck hanging from a unbreakable chain sealed with leprechaun magic it kept his leprechaun form under wraps so he looked normal. Lucky was ready to start his second year of collage with his friend. now our story begins

IC:-Lucky Got up and ate breakfast and then hitting the shower as he washed him self he found the day to be quite exciting his body still cold from the air that hit his room in the night thew shower warmed him up quickly. Lucky got out and dressed putting on deodorant and a gel to style his hair a bit a light gel to just keep it in place with out it being stiff still wondering if his parents were not so filled with Malarchy about his powers but yet he knew it some how it was true.Lucky walked out side after leaving his house his parents worked early morning to mid afternoon so they would be home before him he had class till 6pm today having money in his pocket for lunch and maybe dinner later he walked to his good friends house he had feelings for her lately but since she looked at him like a brother through all there troubles he couldn't ask her out not unless she felt the same but he would never tell her. The Morning air was crisp the leafs Fell to the ground the sun bright the sky clear he stood in front of her house waiting for her he sighed she would take a bit like usual.

Name: Catriona “Cat’ Blue

Appearance: In her human form (http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime-girls/images/8950608/title/anime-girl-photo )

In her siren form, she has white feathery wings as well as a mermaid’s tail.

The alarm buzzed madly and I grabbed a red skull stiletto which I threw knocking it off the table. I was not in a very good mood considering the night before. I went to a party with my boyfriend, Tony, and found out right after he fucked me that he filmed everything. He was lucky I did not decide to show him my true form which was beautiful, yet deadly. Instead, I did get the last laugh when I chased him out of the room and he tripped out the front door. It was funny, but I was still very upset. I did not think his friends would stop laughing. I also bashed the camera on the wall. I couldn’t have him posting it online. Was I ever going to have any luck with the boys. Ever since I was younger and started dating, I had a ton of problems making a relationship last even a week.

I had rough luck in general. I was born to a Siren, who was scorned by her former lover when he found out what she really was. She was pregnant during the time. 7 years ago, I was separated from my mother after a very violently storm hit. I was living in Ireland, but found myself in the US. I had taken on my human form when I heard humans approach. I was taken in by a rescue worker and his wife who recently lost their daughter from illness. I had to be careful exposing what I was. Although it was hard to keep my siren voice hidden considering I was taking choir. My singing became a little much considering it was causing me to be swarmed by a lot of guys. Worst, I could not make any female friends because they were all bitterly jealous of me. My only friend is Lucky. Strangely, he is not affected by my voice, but is there for me no matter what. I liked him, but I was afraid with my bad luck that it would not work out.

I got up and took a warm bath before putting on some glittery makeup. I put on a tight green halter top, a short black skirt, thigh high black stockings, and high heeled boots. I heard Lucky knock and ran to the door. “I am sorry it took me a bit.” I said, “I am ready. “

Last edited:
"Good come on then Lass we still need to grab bagels my treat ok."-he smiled as they walked along. Lucky knew Catriona like the back of his hand and she was so delicious looking Lucky tried to keep those thoughts to him self. She never expressed any interest in him not one bit as much as it seem so.-"The usual Lass or you trying something different to day." -Lucky had a cute Irish accent and speaking with it was just as much fun it was not so dominant you couldn't understand him but it mixed with his English well.- "Today is study night for the weekend since it's Friday......."-Lucky saw and new that look then he bit his lip.- "Another bad date last night huh?"-She looked to luck as is she would strangle him and stepped to the left.-"Sorry i asked...."-he said softly.-

"Just my usual." I said as he went to order us some bagels. I was trying to stay in a good mood, but was dreading going to school after what happened. However, I felt better being with Lucky. "Today is study night for the weekend since it's Friday......."-Lucky saw and new that look then he bit his lip.- "Another bad date last night huh?"-She looked to luck as is she would strangle him and stepped to the left.-"Sorry i asked...."-he said softly.-

"To say last night was bad, is an understatement!" I said, "Tony filmed us last night... He hid the camera and I found it. However, he was the one who really got humiliated. I got rid of the camera." I ate my bagel and drank a cup of coffee.

"I am Sorry...Hey I will catch you by Music class this time so we can go get lunch after...How does that sound...lunch is on me."-he grins. Lucky smiled as he held her hand tight as they just drank there coffee now.-

"Sounds good, I will see you then." I said. I was on the Swimming team so that was my first class to go to. Class went okay, but I could hear the others talking about the night before. However, it did not improve my rep considering how many of the girls thought I was out to get their boyfriends. I kept to myself as much I could. I could not wait to get to music class. After some practicing for the next meet, I took a shower and put back on my clothes so that I could go to music class. I sat down saving a seat for Lucky.

-It was her class not his he went through his classes as normal up until lunch he just ended his Math Class Early as he had a test he ran by Her music class and had 10 minutes left. As he caught her singing slipping in to the class room Every one there seem to be under a trance it made perfect sense Lucky began to remember his family's lore and nods. That Pendent he has would help her a lot now. He waited and looked to her as she was almost done singing.-

I was singing a solo that I was going to be performing though I feared how the guys would act like. So far, they were really restrained. I had noticed that Lucky was not really affected like the others by my magical voice and wondered why. I never told him what I was for fear he would leave me for fear of his life.. Sirens did have a wicked reputation though I was nothing like the others. Maybe that was the human aspect of me. Other than that I was mostly a Siren.

-As her class ended Lucky looked to Catriona and took her hand as they walked to get lunch.-"Where do you want to get lunch i will treat and we can sit some where peaceful I need to talk to you."

I had some guys try to approach me, but I immediately sent them away knowing they were no better than the guy from last night. I suggested a café off campus for us. In regards to somewhere quiet, there was small picnic area which was very quiet and private.

-They got there to the Cafe got the Food to go. he got a tuna Sandwiches with Roasted peppers and Vinegar. He got Chips a small potato salad and Two Arizona Ice Teas. Luck and Catriona got her food as they walked to the Park in private in a little space as they ate.-"Catriona...you would be honest with me right?"-she has a mouth full of food as she nodded.-"Why didn't you tell me you were a Siren?"-He asked he saw her Swallow hard and stay quiet.-"You don't have to hide it from me your not the only one from Ireland you know. Your not the only one with Powers.......Here..."-She still had not spoken a word but he handed her a small Green shamrock shaped box. When she open it it was a Matching Silver Shamrock staring at her.-"The shamrock is a matching one to mine...I am to give it to some one who could use it. It will give you full control of your powers to use them as you wish..Like mine...It locks your powers for your own protection so they can not cause Chaos....Do you know why you seem to have good luck when your around me..."-He finished half his sandwich and looked to her his hair became a brighter red and his body a bit paler almost a healthy pale. He looked a bit different but still Lucky.-"I am a good ol fashioned leprechaun fromt he stories and all...I got my own magic as well."-He smiled and turned back.-

-They got there to the Cafe got the Food to go. he got a tuna Sandwiches with Roasted peppers and Vinegar. He got Chips a small potato salad and Two Arizona Ice Teas. Luck and Catriona got her food as they walked to the Park in private in a little space as they ate.-"Catriona...you would be honest with me right?"-she has a mouth full of food as she nodded.-"Why didn't you tell me you were a Siren?"-He asked he saw her Swallow hard and stay quiet.-"You don't have to hide it from me your not the only one from Ireland you know. Your not the only one with Powers.......Here..."-She still had not spoken a word but he handed her a small Green shamrock shaped box. When she open it it was a Matching Silver Shamrock staring at her.-"The shamrock is a matching one to mine...I am to give it to some one who could use it. It will give you full control of your powers to use them as you wish..Like mine...It locks your powers for your own protection so they can not cause Chaos....Do you know why you seem to have good luck when your around me..."-He finished half his sandwich and looked to her his hair became a brighter red and his body a bit paler almost a healthy pale. He looked a bit different but still Lucky.-"I am a good ol fashioned leprechaun fromt he stories and all...I got my own magic as well."-He smiled and turned back.-

I ordered a sandwich with turkey, jalapenos, and hot mustard with a diet soda. I was caught off guard when he asked me why I never told him about me being a siren. Before I could speak, he gave me something. I opened the box and looked at the shamrock necklace it was beautiful. He told me that it would help me with my powers. It shocked me even more when he told me that he had powers as well. I had never seen a leprechaun before. I felt much better knowing that I was not alone.

“I was afraid to tell you for fear that you would be frightened of me.” I said, “Sirens don’t exactly have a good reputation due to luring some men to their deaths centuries prior. My mom was trying to change that when she had met my father, but he left when he found out what she was. She gave up on it, but after being taking in by humans after I had washed up on shore I wanted to fit in. I did not want to be alone.”

I put on the necklace and immediately I started to feel different. I asked curiously, “When did you find out that you were a leprechaun?”

"I knew since i was a little boy...I was told my powers would activate..true Sirens do not get a good rep but do you know they lured sailors to there doom to stop them from going out ni the storms and such the worst part about that though is the Sailors would fall for the woman and tthe Siren vise versa and it just happen to kill them."-He smiled.-"I want to be here for ya Lassie after all who would watch out for you and make sur eyou got ot school on time if i was not here."-He chuckled.-

I hugged Lucky and kissed him on the cheek thanking him for helping me. I laughed, "I don't know what I would do without you.". I was unlucky prior to this in other ways such as the fact that I was almost late to school and occasionally was accident prone.

"Well after school your place or mine for study session?"-He asked and looked to her eyes as he kept eating his lunch.-

"Let's go to mine." I said with a smile. I finished off my lunch and was preparing for the next class.

-After school they walked together her luck improving drastically.-"So what you got to do for work?"-He asked.-"and Pizza on me tonight."-He smiled as he nudged her. Lucky had a soft spot for her in his heart and nothing would please him more then to share his deepest desires with her...Lucky was lucky in many ways but not with love...he just didn't have what it took to keep a girl.-

"Just some math work, but I can stay for a while." I said, "I would love to hang out with you." I was not having problems with jerk guys bugging me to hook up. It was just me and Lucky. I had a lot on my mind to tell him, but wanted to wait a couple of hours till we got to his place.

"Then it's a plan lass."-After School they headed to his house as they walked She walked a head a bit and in to the street Lucky grabbed her and pulled her back as a truck wizzed past her location.-"Cat your going a bit absentminded lass...you ok?"

I gasped as Lucky pulled me back. I was so happy and feeling a lot better that I did not pay attention to the truck that went by. I was a tad shaken, but other than that felt great. "I am okay." I said smiling, "Thank you. I just have a lot on my mind."

-They kept walking and got to his place and they ordered Pizza as he hung up.-"So they will deliver about 6:30pm.....so what is on your mind...go on."-He asked her. Lucky wanted to know more about it.-

"I have been working on some spells." I said, "I am hoping to perfect my magic in order to help people. I am writing them in song form, but I have been having difficulty with it. With you being a Leprechaun, maybe you could help me." I sat down next to Lucky on the couch. It helped knowing another mystical being. I did not feel alone anymore.

"What am I going to be able to do..we use magic differently."-He laughed and smiled looking to her eyes.-"What do these spells do?"

"I want to be able to help people and repair the reputation that Sirens have." I said as I showed him the spells I wrote in a notebook.

"Ok so you want to help."-He looked it over and bit his lip.-"have you written siren spells before."-He asked her spells didn't seem solid they were not written in a generic siren song form they were just oddly written.-

Back