Blackmailing A Royal (CLOSED)

He was taking in all her body. His eyes moved over her body. She normally did shave. She just hadn’t because she had broken up with her fiancé. “I do shave but I just didn’t for this trip.” She said.

He held his hand out for hers. She accepted his hand. She stroked his hand. He pulled her more onto the bed with him. She was still teary. His hand moved to her eyes and wiped the tears away.

He told her from day one he hadn’t like her fiancé. She looked at him just taking it in. He laid her down facing up. He pinned her wrists over her head. He told her he had dreamt of fucking her for so long.

He hooked her right leg up and out. His cock slowly slid in her. He felt so big sliding into her. He was bigger than her ex-fiancé. He told her she couldn’t speak of this to anyone. She was getting quite wet.

He pulled out of her then rammed hard in. She moaned out. She turned her head from him. She was blocking him out. He played with her nipples. She was enjoying it even though she didn’t want too.
 
He told her he will be the best fuck she will ever have. She looked at him thinking god I really don’t want this. She wanted out of this. She wished she could be someone else and somewhere else. She knew he wanted to her all to himself all of the time. She would do as he said but she did not want too. He rolled over onto his back. She was sat on him. Her legs were wide open. His cock was deep in her. She was so wet and tight. His hands held her ass. He guided her up and down on his cock. She was trying to stop herself from moaning. She didn’t want to enjoy this at all but it felt good.

He played with her boobs. He pinned her hands behind her head. He was thrusting hard into her. She was wet and moaning loudly. She bite at his chest to stop herself moaning out loudly as she was cumming again. She didn’t want him to know she was enjoying this as much as she was. It felt so good. She was cumming hard. Her body trembled. He let her body go. He was panting and shaking next to her. She laid by him breathing heavily and shaking a little. They laid there together for a long time. She coughed to get his attention. He was still in her. She held his gun at him. "I don't." She said with watery eyes. She was confused and upset.
 
“I don’t know if I am going to shoot you or not.” She said. She was looking at him. She played with her hair. She held the gun and her hand was shaking. She didn’t know what the hell she was going to do. She kept the gun pointed directly at his chest. She had the gun but didn’t know what she was going to do with it.

He asked her did he fuck her into orgasm and then he followed it with aren’t those your teeth when pointing to the teeth marks on his chest. “Yes you fucked me into orgasm but I didn’t want it. Yes those teeth marks are mine and I bite you hard.” She said. She pushed the gun harder into his chest.

“Now I don’t know if I am going to shoot you or not but I have a few questions for you before I make my decision.” She said. She looked into his eyes. She was so angry with him. She was unsure of what was going to happen. She knew he could easily overpower her if he wanted too.

“Now firstly why did you ruin my relationship, what do you really want to happen between us, what is your end goal and why do you care so much about what I do with my body?” She said. She hoped he would answer every question she had. She was still holding the gun at him.
 
He was pumping into her. She held the gun tightly. He raised her body and was thrusting into her harder and faster into her. She was moaning. Her body trembled making her hand shake. He was pumping hard into her. He was bottoming out in her. She was so wet and tight. She knew she wouldn’t get the answer she wanted from him. She didn’t respond to his comments. She didn’t know why he was being so difficult.

He was making her out to be an awful person for what he had made her do. Under normal circumstance she would have never done the things he blackmailed her into. She had the gun still pointed into his chest. She was pushing the gun hard into him. She could feel he was so hard deep into her. The gun was turning him on, that surprised her. She wouldn’t be turned on if he pointed a gun at her.

He was really fucking her hard. He really knew her pussy. He knew it from the moment he got in her. It came naturally to him fucking her into orgasm. She tightened round him cumming. Her body shook. She dropped the gun. He grabbed the gun and pointed at her. She was shaking as she came. He told her to tell him she was his bitch and will do as he say. Also that she was his slave and she was his. The gun was pointed between her tits.

He was pumping into her. She was so wet. The gun wasn’t turning her on or off. He was keeping her turned on by fucking her so hard. “I am your bitch and will do what you say. I am your slave and you’re my master. I am yours to do whatever you want too.” She said. She looked into his eyes. She bite her lip moaning. She was starting to love how he made her feel with his cock.
 
She scratched at his chest hard as she was cumming. She was moaning out loudly. She closed her eyes feeling him really slamming into her. She closed her eyes. She was groaning. She gripped the bed. She bite her lip roughly. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her. He binded her wrists with his belt. He put the gun down. He told her she was fucking his.

He was cumming so hard and so deep in her. She moaned out. He was filling her up. He gripped hold of her tightly. He finally pulled out of her when he had finished cumming. He grabbed hold of her face and slide his cock into her mouth. He told her to clean him up. She sucked at his cock and licked him clean. He told her tomorrow she would convince her girls into having an orgy.

She was shocked by him saying that. He told her she had to fulfil his fantasies. She was tearing and a bit upset. He told her she had to keep her friends quite about what was going on with them because it was a secret. He removed her belt and kissed her. It was time for her to go back to her room. He crawled back into bed and she watched him for a few minutes.

She walked out and went into her room. She didn’t well. The next morning she got up and showered. She hoped he wouldn’t want her to get her friends to have an orgy with them today. She wanted him to change his mind. She got dressed in http://www.pinkous.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/large.jpg and she sat on her bed thinking about what would happen today.
 
Annabel watched Juan with her two friends Nadia and Ellen. She played with her hair. She didn’t like watching her friends and Juan being so pally. She saw Nadia grabbed at his crotch. She didn’t know why but at that moment she got jealous. She didn’t like watching her touching him. Ellen and Nadia started kissing. Annabel couldn’t take this. She brushed her hair out of her face. She stormed off and went to her cabin. She didn’t know why she was feeling so jealous and possessive. She thought Juan only wanted her but he was out there playing in the water with her friends. She just wasn’t happy right now.
 
Annabel was more than upset right now. She was angry and also jealous. Why was he wanting those sluts she called friends when he could have the future Queen of England? She could hear the girls laughing. God they were annoying. She wished her mother never sent them. Only if there was away to get rid of them.

She was sat on her bed tears rolling down her cheeks. Her door was locked. She heard Juan say open the door. She got up and opened the door. He walked in and locked the door behind him. He walked towards. He grabbed her throat and held her to the wall. He told her she never left his sight again. She nodded.

His hand went under her dress and he ripped off her panties. He lifted her leg onto his shoulder. He slid his cock into her. He kept hold of her neck. She looked into his eyes as she bite her lip. She was tightening round him. She was cumming. He muttered it didn't take long and was it jealous that caused it.

He pulled her off the wall. He grabbed her roughly. He pushed her over. His cock slid back into her. He was giving it to her hard. She was moaning out loudly. She beginning to love his cock although she tried to fight it she couldn't. She tightened around him again cumming and he started cumming in her as well.

She liked how it felt when he filled her up. She looked up at him. She smiled slightly at him. He slid out of her. He took her panties and put them in his trunks. He asked where her bags was. She got it and put into onto her bed as he rummaged through her draws. He grabbed the panties and took them. He wanted her bare. He looked at her.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. He whispered to her your fucking mine, do you understand. "Yes I'm yours." She said looking up at him. She wanted to kiss him but he walked out. She followed after him and found him looking at Ellen and Nadia. Oh god they knew. They could barely keep a secret so this could be bad.
 
"How do you know anything about what he felt for me? He was nothing to do with you, he couldn't stand you." Annabel said getting on the defensive about her ex-fiance. To be honest she was only friends with Basis and Ellen because they were approved friends by the King and Queen. She didn't really like them all that much. They were whiny and gossipers.

"This is none of your business." She said glaring at Nadia. Right now she wanted both Nadia and Ellen to disappear. Juan dragged Ellen into the room. He locked the door. Juan threatened her 'friends' and she was surprised by Nadia's reply. Juan stepped in on her. Hearing him say about Nadia grabbing his cock angered the princess.

Ellen turned to Annabel telling her to do something. She moved over to Nadia and Juan. She pulled Nadia back away from him. "You don't talk to him like that, you don't touch him or think about him. Just remember I'm a princess and if I really wanted you and your lesbian lover to disappear it would happen." She said.

She moved to Juan. She looked at him with real lust in her eyes. Somebody else wanting him had really pushed her into accepting she wanted him. She leaned in to him and whispered "What are we going to do with them, they couldn't keep a secret even if their life depended on it."
 
Juan told Annabel she needed to convince Ellen to keep quite. Juan tied her ankles and wrists together. She stood looking at Ellen tied up on her bed. She fidgeted with her hair. She felt awkward. She didn’t really know what to do right now. Ellen was wriggling around on the bed and trying to get out of the scarfs. She wanted to get out of here.

“Let me go.” Ellen said. “NO!” She shouted. She stood with her hand on her hip. She wondered what she should do. She wondered what Juan was doing and Nadia too. She stepped towards to the bed. “I will ruin you.” Ellen shouted. She picked up a heavy clock from the bedside table and then she hit Ellen over the head.

Ellen was knocked out on the bed. She left the room and walked onto the top deck where Juan was. She noticed Nadia was in the ocean. She wasn’t willing to cooperate with Juan at all so she had to be dealt with. Juan asked if Ellen would play ball and the answer was no.

“Juan she wants to ruin me. She loved Nadia and won’t let this go so it is best to deal with her too. She needs to go Juan. She knocked out at the moment.” She said. She ran her fingers through her hair looking at him with a smile.
 
Annabel followed Juan back to her room. When they got in her room he froze. She looked over his shoulder. She was shocked to see Ellen’s body was surrounded by blood. Annabel could not believe this. She didn’t think she hit her that hard and it wasn’t like she meant to do it. She felt bad. “I didn’t mean to do it. I didn’t hit her that hard.” She said. She saw him roll her up in the sheets. The bed was covered in blood.

She could not believe she killed Ellen. She didn’t know what to feel about it. She watched him carrying the body out. He asked how hard she hit her. She shrugged her shoulders. “I didn’t hit her that hard but I don’t know though. I thought I only knocked her out not killed her. I swear I didn’t mean to kill her.” She said. He threw the body overboard. He told her to sit down NOW. She looked at him as he pushed her down.

She sat down on the deck. He got Nadia back onto the boat and he killed the First Mate and Skipper. He told Annabel and Nadia that the story was the First Mate and Skipper killed Ellen and that he had to kill them because he hijacked Nadia and killed Ellen. Annabel took it all in. Juan told Annabel to convince Nadia or he would have to kill her too. Annabel leaned in and whispered to him “If you have to you could just say it was the Skipper and First Mate like Ellen.”

She got onto her feet and helped Nadia up and took her to her room to talk. “Listen you don’t want to end up like Ellen and you don’t want anyone knowing your little secret.” She said. “How could you kill her?” Nadia shouted. “I didn’t mean to but next time I will.” She said hinting she would kill her. Nadia went for her but Annabel grabbed her wrists stopping her. She tied Nadia wrists to the bed and then her ankles.

She went to Juan. “Listen we need to make sure she keeps silent and I think you can get something you want. Instead of a foursome we can only have a threesome though. Do you want to do this or do we have to keep her silent in another way, murder.” She said smiling at him. She wanted this to happen very much.
 
Back
Top