The "hottest" granny stories...

thechef101

Virgin
Salutations authors and readers alike. Well, being a noob to this forum, I made the mistake of posting this on the general board, and was quickly and ruthlessly branded a disgusting perv and flamed hard. I made (and MAKE) it clear these are FANTASIES, and they get me aroused. I don't judge others on their own kinks, but, I digress. I am a huge fan of the incest fantasy stories, particularly the ones about/involving the more dominant Grandmothers/grandsons. I have found many great authors and stories here on Lit and now I'm hoping to get a few suggestions on more of the same here (or on other sites) If you have a favorite story or an author that you feel does a great job in this vein, I would love to hear about them. Thx and hope to hear from some of you soon! :)

Salutations authors and readers alike. Well, being a noob to this forum, I made the mistake of posting this on the general board, and was quickly and ruthlessly branded a disgusting perv and flamed hard. I made (and MAKE) it clear these are FANTASIES, and they get me aroused. I don't judge others on their own kinks, but, I digress. I am a huge fan of the incest fantasy stories, particularly the ones about/involving the more dominant Grandmothers/grandsons. I have found many great authors and stories here on Lit and now I'm hoping to get a few suggestions on more of the same here (or on other sites) If you have a favorite story or an author that you feel does a great job in this vein, I would love to hear about them. Thx and hope to hear from some of you soon! :)

Hi welcome to the AH.

Yeah the GB think they are the cool kids. They call everyone a perv then spend all day calling each other names and attacking each other through all the different ID's they create:rolleyes:

I'm a an incest writer and reader myself, but not much into the granny thing. Guess I stay within one generation:D

But I'm sure someone will come along that knows of some or can help you search for them.

have fun!

I have a granddad-daughter-granddaughter story in the pipeline, but nothing yet with a super-granny. The timeline would be straightforward: In Arkansas (of course) Mabs was 15 when she birthed Babs, who was also 15 when she squirted-out twins Mickey and Minnie, who have just turned 18 and are ready for bi action with now-33-yr-old Babs and 48-yr-old Mabs, who of course spend bookoo gym time staying svelte (and they all now live in San Diego). Yeah, no problem.

EDIT: And of course, Mabs' man Jethro fathered both Babs and the M-twins. He was fortunately convicted of food-stamp fraud and ATM robbery, and is currently incarcerated in Phoenix AZ where he must wear a pink leotard in the county prison camp. But that's just a side-story.

Last edited:
EDIT: And of course, Mabs' man Jethro fathered both Babs and the M-twins. He was fortunately convicted of food-stamp fraud and ATM robbery, and is currently incarcerated in Phoenix AZ where he must wear a pink leotard in the county prison camp. But that's just a side-story.

Dammit!

Invoking the name "Jethro" in a thread about granny sex just put a 'Beverly Hillbillies' episode vision in my head that I'm not sure there is enough Clorox available to scrub away! :eek:

Go sit in the corner for that one, Hypoxia! :mad:

Dammit!

Invoking the name "Jethro" in a thread about granny sex just put a 'Beverly Hillbillies' episode vision in my head that I'm not sure there is enough Clorox available to scrub away! :eek:

Go sit in the corner for that one, Hypoxia! :mad:

Did you ever see "Granny" without her makeup? :D

I have one story with a "Granny" in it but it's in BDSM/incest which is probably not what you are looking for. She is the reason for everything, more or less. Corporal punishment at a young age bent the twigs, shall we say.

Sister, Sister

The "identification of alternate generations" is a cultural theme well-known to Anthropologists. It often finds expression in the alliance of grandparents and grandchildren against parents in Western cultures, and in some others expresses itself in sexual joking between grandmother and grandson. There are some folk tales that allude to it, but I haven't come across any explicit ones. In the Hare Cycle in Winnebago Mythology, Hare, with a new power given him by his uncle, calls for a beautiful woman after dinner. Unsatisified, he asks for a more beautiful woman. The fourth time he asks, Waterspirit, the most beautiful woman imaginable, comes, and he makes love to her. She also happens to be his grandmother. His distress afterwards isn't at having made love to his grandmother, but in the realization that, in asking for something four times in a row, he has lost the power to get what he asks for.

The "identification of alternate generations" is a cultural theme well-known to Anthropologists. It often finds expression in the alliance of grandparents and grandchildren against parents in Western cultures, and in some others expresses itself in sexual joking between grandmother and grandson.

"Grandparents and grandchildren unite against a common enemy." Something like that.

Hell, I'm getting old enough now to be my own grandpa. :eek:

Thanks to being a late-in-life/surprise baby, I became an uncle before my second birthday; a great-uncle while a sophomore in college; and before the dreaded fiftieth birthday happened, I had lost track of the number of times I was a great-great-uncle.

I've still got two years to go before sixty hits, and figure the odds of being a great-great-great uncle at the time is about as good as the sun coming up tomorrow.

I mean sheesh! My great-great-great uncle was the son of a signer of the Constitution! I can't possibly be that old already!

Back