All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Late Tuesday Afternoon - Which One Will Come First

The rocking and sucking rhythms were pretty constant, almost hypnotic until Frank wanted more of my mouth and thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, the head sliding along the roof my mouth before touching my throat, so I tried to relax the muscles a bit but since I wasn't expecting this, I began to gag. "GWWWWAaaaaaaaaaa." Frank drew back a bit but I never loosened my grip and his glistening hard cock rested on my lips as I gasped for air, my face flush and sticky. After a few seconds, I looked up at Frank with my watering, big, brown eyes and he thrust forward again. This time I was ready and took a deep breath as the head of his cock slipped into my throat. I was proud of myself for taking his cock like that.

God, Eric's cock feels sooooo fucking gooooood. I started to moan continually as I deep-throated Frank, my moans muffled by his cock stuffing my mouth. When Frank did pull back, I did all I could to breathe, never mind moan and groan. Frank's cock seemed to swell even more than before and Eric's too seemed to be swelling larger inside my cunt.

They both seemed so comfortable and seemed to have a routine down as they continued to work me over. I wondered how many other women they have done this with but Frank's fingers twisted and pinched my nipples causing a shooting pain to run through my body. I moaned harder on his cock with each pinch. The two of them were driving me wild with lust. I began to rock back against Eric, trying to get him deeper inside me, his cock feeling soooo goood! They kept calling me names like slut and cunt and I loved it. After all, I really was a slut!

Frank pulls out of my mouth giving me a chance to breathe, moan and groan but I whimpered in disappointment when Eric pullsedout, leaving me empty and wanting more. Just when I was going to ask what you two were doing, Eric pulled me forward and kissed me hard. I thrust my tongue into his mouth after the initial shock and felt Frank sliding under me from behind. I keep kissing Eric when I hear Frank's command so I slip my right hand between my legs and slide my fingers around Frank's wet, hot, hard shaft guiding it to my aching fuckhole.

I felt the thick head part my lips and I ready to give myself completely to him and was about to sink down onto his cock when I felt him pull back, teasing me, his hands firmly gripping my hips, preventing me from sinking down on him and satisfy my primal urge to be fucked. I broke away from Eric's kiss and pleaded, "please fuck me!" as Eric's hands continued to grope at my tits.
 
Last edited:
Frank and Eric making Megan squirm

You did not make me wait long as I feel the lips of your pussy rubbing seductively on the head of my cock. I don’t know if you are getting the right angle or teasing me but one thing is for sure, the lust is growing stronger in my mind and body. I didn’t expect this sexual tryst to happen when we delivered the bedroom furniture. But here we are, the three of us, raising the sexual energy in the room to a scorching level.

I open my eyes to see your cute ass waving in the air above my cock, your pussy poised to descend onto my thick rod. I smile thinking two can play this game, reaching out, I grab your hips keeping you from impaling your pussy on my cock. I watch Eric kissing you and I see his hands in the mirrors, tweaking your tits. Holding tightly onto to your hips, I don’t’ let you feel my shaft invade your pussy. I continue to thwart your efforts and then I see you break the kiss with Eric and turn your head towards me. "Please fuck me!" are the words I hear you plead.

The teasing is done and it’s time to feel just how tight your pussy is. “My cock is all yours to enjoy,” I groan as you push downward with your hips. The tightness and the heat cause me close my eyes to the intense pleasure and let out a low animalistic hiss, “ohhhhh god …… ohhhhh fuck ….. your pussy is fucking hot.” The heat of your sex permeates the outer skin of my shaft, sending waves of sensations coursing through me. I feel my cock fill all of you and hear the loud cry come from your lips.

I look at Eric who is watching us and then he smiles and leans down to capture a nipple between his teeth. My hips begin to move upwards but it really isn’t necessary as I feel your hips begin to bounce up and down. My hands stay on your hips as if guiding it but there is no reason since your body knows just what to do. I love the feel of your tight pussy moving against my shaft, coating it with your juices, squeezing it hard as your hips jump up and down.

I can see your head above me, your long hair hanging down your back, head moving side to side, and the sounds of your moans mixing with ours. I glance at the mirror and see Eric bending down in front of you moving from one breast to the other, enjoying sucking and nipping at your rigid nubs. I also see his right hand move downward and then your body suddenly jerks on my cock and I know he is rubbing your tiny jewel as my cock slides inside you.

“Come on slut ride that big thick cock,” I call out feeling your body jerk on my shaft. We are going to pleasure you and make sure you are well satisfied before this afternoon is over.
 
Late Tuesday Afternoon - Megan 2, Delivery Guys 0

Your hands were gripping my hips so tight that your fingers were definitely leaving marks in my skin, but I needed to have you inside me. I glared at you as you kept your strong grip preventing me from impaling myself on you but I kept on pushing and then you said your cock was all mine and let go quickly, my cunt slamming down hard on you, letting out a sharp cry of pleasure and pain as it stretched me open more than Eric's cock did. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh FuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhK!" as I felt your thick cock pushing the walls of my cunt open. I clenched my eyes shut as I tried to gather myself, getting used to you being inside me.

As I sat there impaled on Frank's cock, Eric leaned in and suckled my tits, his tongue slithering all around my aching, hard nipples. I placed my hands on Frank's knees and I start to pump up and down on his cock nice and slow, making sure to ease into it. All I could feel was Frank's monster filling me and all I could mutter over and over again was, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck............"

The sensation was incredible as I picked up the pace of fucking Frank. My head thrashing around and around as I continued to mutter and then Eric's hand pushed between my legs and his fingertips buzzed around my clit and I let out the longest and deepest of moans as I felt I was going too orgasm again.

“Come on slut ride that big thick cock,”. It was amazing how the word slut or cunt made me wild. God I loved it! The rubbing of my clit while fucking that big cock made me start to pump it faster and harder crying out in a whine, "oh my god, oh yeah, that feels so good I'm gonna cum. Don't stop! Oh yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKK!"
 
Last edited:
Both Delivery men take Megan

I could tell Eric was really working over your tits and clit while you rode my cock. Rotating on my cock, as you moved up and down getting used to my big fat cock. My fingers grip your hips as you slide your pussy down onto my thick pole but there is no guidance necessary. When your pussy is filled to the brim with my cock, I smile as you begin to bounce up and down, letting out a loud guttural moan, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck............"

As you settled into a nice rhythm, bounce up and down and then squirm on top of my cock, I could tell Eric and I were having a definite effect on you. I listen to the low moans that grow louder and I wonder if it is from my cock or from Eric's talented tongue and fingers.

You seem to kick into a different gear, as Eric rubs your clit and I talk dirty to you. When I call you a slut your body reacts, moving harder on my cock and I hear your moans grow louder and your breathing more ragged. And then you stop humping my cock and cry out, "oh my god, oh yeah, that feels so good I'm gonna cum. Don't stop! Oh yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKI was sure that if there was anyone out in the hallway they would hear your loud scream of lust.

I feel your pussy clenching my cock, squeezing, letting go, then squeezing over and over. I watch your body jerk forward and then your breathing stops for a moment. Eric is still rubbing your clit as your body begin to spasm, jerking back and forth, your orgasmic juices coating my cock. Eric pulls his lips off one hard nipple and kisses you fiercely while your body undulates on top of me.

When you start to come down from your orgasmic high, I see Eric pull his lips off yours and look at me. My cock is still imbedded deep inside your pussy as Eric whispers in your ear, "Turn around slut we have some more fun in store for you."

Eric helps you reposition your body so you are now facing me. I reach down and guide my cock back to your soaking wet pussy. "Come here you slutty bitch," I say as you sit back on my cock filling your pussy. I let out a low moan when your hot pussy clamps around my pole and I reach out to pull you down on top of me. I grab your hair and pull your lips to mine, kissing you hard and fiercely.

I see Eric out of the corner of my eye, seeing him move behind you. I hold your lips tightly against mine while trying to watch what he is about to do. My cock is nestled deep inside you and I feel your body stiffen a little when he slaps at your ass. "Mmmmm such a pretty ass she has here Frank," he laughs swatting at your ass a few more times.

I don't know if you know what is about to happen but Eric grabs his cock and rubs it between your open cheeks staring at him. "This slut sure has a nice tight pussy ...... let's see if your ass is just as tight." I felt your body stiffen as he pushed against your backside and then he let out a guttural groan. "Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk yessssss ..... what a nice tight ass," and I could feel his cock sliding into you from the rear.
 
Last edited:
Late Tuesday Afternoon - Megan Becomes Their Toy

I impaled myself fully on Frank's cock as I exploded into another orgasm. I don't know what I looked like but my entire body was immersed in a tingling numbness as I bucked and ground on that huge cock stuffed inside me. My moans were quickly stifled by Eric kissing me hard, his fingers still rubbing my clit in hard circles. My eyes rolled up into my head as we kissed, our tongues dancing and snaking around each other's, my pussy convulsing on Frank's pulsating cock. The walls of my pussy contracted and massaged his cock as my orgasm began to subside as Eric withdrew his fingers from my hyper-sensitive clitoris, then him breaking our kiss.

With my heart racing in my chest, Eric whispered to me to turn around and with his help, I held his hands and did as he said, Frank's cock slipping from my sopping wet pussy. I held Eric's hand for balance as I straddled Frank again, this time looking down at him. My body was flush and I'm sure the little makeup I had on was smeared as my pointed nipples ached. I didn't wait for any further instruction and placed my hands on Frank's chest and slid easily back onto his cock.

I loved how his cock filled me, spreading me open as he pulled me down to kiss me. Our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth as he pumped in and out of me lightly. He pulled my face harder against his, his tongue stabbing up into my mouth as I tried to keep up, breathing hard through my nose. Frank stop thrusting for a few seconds, leaving himself buried deep up inside me, when Eric smacked my ass really hard, almost causing me to bite Frank's tongue.

It happened so quickly, and I should have known, but Eric quickly pushed the head of his cock into my ass, causing my eyes to shoot wide open with a sudden blast of pain, but quickly turned to a mix of pleasure and discomfort I would have screamed out loud.but Frank's hand held my head tight against his as we kissed and wouldn't allow me to cry out.

I began to whimper into Frank's mouth as we continued to kiss, my hands pressed against his chest squeezed by my body, as Eric continued to invade my ass by pushing deeper each time he felt me relax even just a little bit. With this being only the second time I was double penetrated, the first being the other day, the sensation was still all new to me. My fingers clutched and clawed at Frank's chest as I tried to relax myself to take both cocks in me at the same time.

My mind began to flood with thoughts of Sean and Mr. Johnson, but my focus was brought back to this moment in time as Eric started to thrust back and forth in my ass and Frank matched his rhythm by fucking my pussy. The feeling was made more intense with Frank not allowing me to release this exhilaration that was building up so intensely, as my whimpers and moans into his mouth were getting stronger as it was my only outlet.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to orgasm again so soon since my whole body was numb, but I could feel the wave beginning to build nonetheless. I couldn't believe that I had already cum twice and neither of these two came once yet. I lay there between the two with my holes filled and let the amazing sensation wash over my body. It was at that moment in time that I had given my body entirely to them to do whatever they wanted to do with it. I was under their spell.
 
Last edited:
Eric explodes and Frank gets close

I feel your body freeze for a moment when Eric let out his banshee cry and entered your ass. Holding your mouth tightly against mine so you couldn't complain, I can hear the soft whimpers as Eric's cock slides slowly into your ass. I let out a groan into your mouth, when I feel the sharp edges of your fingernails, clawing at my chest.

As Eric started a slow back and forth motion, testing your ass, I wonder if you ever had two cocks at one time. I wasn't sure but by the sounds of your whimpers I was guessing you had. I hold you tightly not wanting you to move too much and enjoy the taste of your lips on mine. I figure if you were going to balk at this sexual position, you would have put up more of a struggle.

I feel Eric's cock pushing in and out as I too begin to move my hips trying to match his short thrusts. Only the thin wall of flesh separates our two thick cocks as all three of us begin to move in harmony. The feel of his cock in your ass, along with your pussy squeezing my cock, sends tingling sensations through my cock.

Whether you had been double teamed before or not, I feel your breathing getting harder against my mouth and your body rubbing against mine. I moan out again when you dig your fingernails into my chest and feel your hard nipples rubbing back and forth.

My moans are becoming louder against your lips and my hips are picking up speed, matching Eric's thrusts. I look up to see his eyes closed, moaning, "Ohhhhh fuck yesssss ......... Aghhhhhh man." Then I hear the slap of his hand on your ass and your body jerk against mine. With each slap, your pussy squeezes my cock sending more sharp sensations into my cock.

I pull my lips from your lips and pull your head to my shoulder and whisper in your ear. "Fuck that cock baby ........ ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk .......," I was getting close and so was Eric. I see the pure lust on his face with each deep thrust into your ass. He is grunting some unintelligible words and then he starts to grunt louder.

I see him pull back, grabs his cock and starts to stroke it hard aiming it at your backside. "Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk baby. I'm going to cover your ass," he cries out and then I see a long stream of his seed shoot from the tip of his cock followed by another and then another.

With his cock free of your ass, I feel your body go into overdrive, pumping up and down fiercely on my cock. Eric pulls you up to sit on my cock, reaching around to grab your tits, squeezing them, pinching the hard nubs staring at me. My hands grip your hips and together we move towards releasing our sexual tensions.

I look up into your face, seeing the grimace of lust, Eric's lips are on your ear and I can't understand what he is saying but whatever it is, it is causing you to bounce harder on my cock. My breathing is becoming more shallow and I know my impending orgasm is close. "Where do you want my hot cum slut?" I manage to grunt out knowing I can't hold out much longer.
 
Late Tuesday Afternoon - Megan Can't Get Enough

I was in such a trance, my body completely numb as both cocks filled pumped in and out of me. It was as if I was in another world. I was awakened from my hypnotic trance from a loud and hard smack on my ass. My body reacted with a sharp cry of pain as my muscles contracted around Frank's cock. "Owwwwwwww. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" I exclaimed as Frank pulled away from our kiss giving me a chance to breathe. This was getting to be so intense and then there was another hard smack in exactly the same spot. If it weren't for the two invading cocks in my ass and pussy, I'm sure my focus would have been on my stinging ass cheek.

Frank began to whisper in my ear to Fuck that cock baby and I did as I was told. I began to push down on Frank's cock, taking Eric's as well, then drawing up. I was comfortable enough to pick up the pace. I was groaning in Frank's ear as I clenched my eyes shut and fucked those cocks. Suddenly Eric slid from my ass, the sudden emptiness so obvious as he did. I didn't know what was going to happen next but I kept fucking Frank. I was riding his cock like no tomorrow. My hips were moving at such a high speed that I thought I was going to break his cock. I didn't even hear Eric when I felt large drops and streams of his hot cum landing on my lower back and ass.

As I continued to fuck that wonderful cock, I was pulled backwards so that I was impaled on top of Frank's cock buried deep inside me. Eric's hands slid around and fondled and clutched at my tits, tugging my nipples outward as Frank ground his cock and pelvis up into me. My eyes were all glazed over as Eric began to whisper to me;

"You're having a good time aren't you babe?"

"You love having two hung guys using that sexy body of yours, huh?"

"You want Frank to cum in that sweet wet pussy of yours, huh baby girl?"

"You want us to come back again, don't you?"

"You're gonna cum all night, isn't that right?"


"maybe we should bring some of our friends along next time. I bet you would love that, huh?"

With every question I could feel myself getting more and more worked up and didn't even realize that I was so wet tat I was leaking down onto Frank's swelling cock. Each of my answers were a short, breathless, "uh huh."

Then all I could do was blurt out, "Yes! YES! Oh god yessss!" as I exploded into my third orgasm.
 
Frank and Megan explode

I wasn't sure how long I would be able to hold out from exploding. With Eric's cock now gone from your ass, our bodies were free to move with more abandon. I saw Eric's fingers pinching and pulling on your ripe orbs while our hips smashed against one another. The sensations of your pussy sliding up and down faster and harder while squeezing my shaft were becoming too much for me.

I didn't get a response from you as to where you wanted me to shoot my load. I didn't know if you were on the pill but the way you were riding my cock told me you were. You didn't seem to be in a hurry to pull your pussy off my long thick cock. In a few minutes it wouldn't matter because the sensations were building to the point where I would not be able to hold back any longer.

My fingers gripped the top of your thighs tighter and I pushed my pelvis up against each violent thrust of your hips. I was breathing hard and each breath was becoming more labored as we raced to our climaxes. I look up at you, your eyes closed, mumbling as Eric whispered in your ear. I could only make out part of his words ".... good time aren't you ..... love having two hung guys ..... cum in that sweet wet pussy ...... back again, don't you ...... cum all night ...... bring some ... friends ..... next time .... would love that."

His words added fuel to your already blazing fire and each animalistic grunt of "uh huh."and then I saw your head fly back against Eric's shoulder and your body shuddered on my cock as you wailed, "Yes! YES! Oh god yessss!"

That was all I could take as I feel your hot lusty juices coating my cock as it lay deep inside you, your pussy contracting hard around it, milking it and feeling it twitch and then throb. Eric was holding you as your body gyrated on top of me and I couldn't hold back any longer. My hips rose up, my fingers digging deeper into your thighs as I feel my cock begin to throb uncontrollably.

"Aghhhhh ..... ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk," I called out trying to hold off, knowing there was no way I could hold back my explosion. And then my cock throbbed, my eyes closed as the first torrent of cum flooded your tight pussy. "That's is cunt ride my cock" I blurted out as our bodies crashed against each other.

My cock throbbed over and over, each time releasing my hot cum deep into your pussy. My eyes were still closed and I could hear Eric telling you, "he's filling your hot cunt baby .... yea baby next time I'm going to fill that sweet cunt of your with my hot cum .... you like having a lot of cocks don't you slut? ...."

I open my eyes seeing you staring down at me, your eyes glazed over. Eric releases your body and you fall on top of me, my cock still buried deep inside you. I pull you down against me, feeling your heavy breathing in my ear. Eric is kneeling at the end of the bed, grinning at our satisfied bodies. I wrap my arms around you for a moment and then whisper, "Did you like breaking in your new bed? Are you ready for more or do you need a breather," I asked feeling your head rise up and then look at me.
 
Early Tuesday Evening - Megan Wants More

I couldn't believe what was happening. MY body was hyper sensitive as I could feel your cock swell and expand inside my pussy with every spurt. It was an amazing feeling so as I lifted my head and looked down at you I nodded "yes" that I was liking breaking in my new bed and then responded with a look that said we were far from done. My body, especially my pussy, was a bit sore but I was having the time of my life with these two hunky men.

I bit my lower lip and stared at you and said, "Eric here says he wants to cum inside my pussy next. What do you think?" as I lifted myself from your still semi-hard cock, feeling it plop out of my cum-soaked cunt.

I turned myself around 180 degrees still straddling your legs as I reached out and grabbed Eric's hard cock and began to stroke it. "What is it that you want to do with me?", I ask in a low and sultry voice, my eyes never leaving his.
 
Last edited:
Frank and Eric start round 2 with Megan

I wonder what your answer to my question will be but I don't have to wait long. I smiled when you lifted your head and responded with a yes. I didn't know if that meant yes to you liked it and wanted more now or a breather. But then the devilish smile on your face told me the rest. You were an insatiable woman who wanted more, the hell with the breather.

I let out a soft chuckle when you bite your lower lip and then say, "Eric here says he wants to cum inside my pussy next. What do you think?"

"I think you should grant him his wish," I smile and laugh as you lift off my still semi-hard cock. The devilish smile on your face widens as you turn around and face Eric who is still kneeling on the bed. He too has a wide grin on his face when you grab his soft cock and begin to stroke it. I admire your cute ass cheeks staring me in the face and hear you ask Eric in a sultry seductive voice. "What is it that you want to do with me?"

I see the back of your head looking up at Eric and he is looking down at you and then his eyes glance past your head to fix on me for a moment. I knew he was thinking of his earlier statement about the bed posts. I saw the grin on his face grow wider and his hands move to cup the sides of your head, his eyes staring down at you. "You just keep on getting my cock ready baby." Then his eyes glance back at me and he lets out a chuckle. "Frank I think this young slut needs to learn some other more interesting aspects of this bed."

I squirm out from under you and watch your eyes follow me when I jump off the bed and walk to one of your dressers. I think you know what is coming but you don't utter a sound only stroke Eric's cock while you watch me. "I saw what we need in one of these drawers earlier," I say as I open a few drawers. "Here's what we need," I exclaim pulling out some long silk scarves.

I'm surprised that you are not questioning our motives as Eric pushes you onto your back and lets out a sexy chuckle. "Lay down baby and I'll show one of our many techniques for you to use on your new bed." I can only imagine that you have been tied up in the past and you know what is coming. I am interrupted from my thoughts when Eric looks at me and says, "we only need one nice long one Frank."

I move quickly to the bed and hand the long black scarf to Eric who quickly ties your hands together and then moves to tie it off one of the posts. "There are a lot of variations but with this one Frank and I can move you around the way we want you." As if to make his point, Eric flips you onto your side and slaps your ass cheek.

"What do you think Frank? Ready to get started again on this luscious bitch?"

"Yea I'm ready," I say moving onto the bed and kissing you on the lips, feeling your body squirm a little. Pulling my lips from yours, I smile. "Ready for round two slut?"
 
Last edited:
Early Tuesday Evening - Megan Is Tied Up

I didn't know what to think exactly as I continued to stroke Eric's hard cock and saw Frank getting up and going through my drawers. Eric then pushed me backwards onto the bed and then mentioned about one long scarf being enough. I thought for sure that I was going to be blindfolded but then after finding what he wanted, Frank handed off the scarf to Eric and climbed onto the bed. Eric quickly took my hands and raised them over my head, wrapping the scarf around them tightly. Eric asked if his partner was ready and he jumped onto the bed as Eric flipped me onto my side. I looked up at him but then Frank kissed me. Eric smacked my ass really hard causing me to break the kiss and cry out, "OWwwwww!"

Frank leaned down and kissed me quickly and then asked if I was ready for round 2. I wondered if I had any choice in the matter at that point. I was now at their mercy as Eric tied my hands to the bed post. Frank pawed at my tits and belly before gliding his hand over my hip and then between my legs, pushing his middle finger into my dripping wet pussy. I opened my legs for him to finger me easily and then fell onto my back as I was tethered to the post. I gazed into Frank's eyes wondering what more they could do to me then what they already have.

"Please don't hurt me", I pleaded as I gasped when Frank's hand smacked against my sensitive clit as his finger pumped my pussy.
 
Last edited:
Frank and Eric tease Megan

After Eric smacked you on the ass and you yelped, he releases your leg from his grasp and you shift your weight so you are lying on your back. Eric grins down at you pulling your legs so you are lying diagonally on the bed. Once you are in position he looks at you and begins to slowly stroke his cock, wanting to get it nice and hard as you watch helplessly. While one hand slowly strokes his member, he reaches out with the other hand to stroke up and down your thigh as he watches me kiss you.

I don’t hear any response to my question about ready for round 2 but then you are in no position to argue with us. While I kiss you softly on the lips, my hand travels down your body, feeling the hardness of one nipple between my fingers. I pinch it a little and pull on it before my hand slides to your taut belly, rubbing small circles as my hand moves further downward. I want to test how wet you are and slide my finger between your soft pedals and find that you are very wet. Breaking the kiss, I see your eyes searching mine and then you gasp when I smack your clit, “Please don't hurt me.”

My finger slides easily back into your pussy as I look at you. “Don’t worry about that baby. We’re not going to hurt you. We’re going to tease and please you like you’ve never been pleasured before.” My finger delves deeper into your pussy and then I add another finger and feel the how tight your pussy is. “We want to make sure you get the full satisfaction of owning a new bed,” I laugh when I pull my lips off yours.

Eric releases his cock and lies on the other side of you. He pulls your head to look at him and says as he runs his hand over your other breast. “Yea …. We aren’t here to hurt you slut. Only to make sure that when we are done you are fully satisfied. There are so many ways to get tied to the bed,” he says with a chuckle. “You can have each hand and leg tied separately or just your arms or we can tie your hands and legs together which is a good way to attack that cunt of yours. But for now this is the best for us to use your body,” he added in a husky voice. I watch as he leans down to kiss you hard on the lips and feel your hips grind against my hand. I had to hand it to Eric. Even though he was young and sometimes impatient, he had experience with bondage.

My lips find your shoulder and then move down onto your chest until I feel the ripe hard nipple of your left tit against my lips. A shudder of lust courses through me as I flick my tongue over the tip of it and then grasp it between my teeth. Pulling on it, I feel your hips buck against my hand as I pull it out and then release it. “Mmmmm so delicious,” I murmur just as I take as much of your tit into my mouth, my tongue flicking over and over on the hard nub.

I hear your moans and your body squirm a little and then I look to see Eric pull back from the deep kiss. His lips join mine on your other breast, licking and sucking it until it is shiny and wet from our saliva. I see his hand gather your tit, squeezing it and then nibbling on the tip and we both hear the soft moans coming from you getting louder.

My fingers in your pussy, push deep and then retreat only to do it all over again. I feel your body squirming more and I drop your wet nipple from my mouth. “All you have to do slut is lay there and let us pleasure you and before long we want to hear you begging us to fuck you hard. Do you like what Eric and I are doing?” My lips move back to your exposed nipple and when my teeth make contact with it I hear you gasp as if trying to catch your breath.
 
Early Tuesday Evening - Megan's Point Of No Return

I was beginning to wonder if this was indeed a good idea now that I was tied up. Anything could happen and anything could go wrong and I was at the mercy of these two strange, yet extremely hot, men. I began to think of Sean, my boyfriend and how it was so uncomplicated with him and how I could trust him. He was safe and yet very exciting. I had images of his sexy face in my mind when I was brought back to the present. Frank's fingers now pushed into me hard and the base of his hand was rubbing against my overly sensitive clit. His words reassuring me that I wouldn't be harmed as he fingered me so good. I didn't believe that I could orgasm again as my whole body was numb.

Eric then pulled me to face him, his hands joining yours as he rubbed and pulled at my tits. His fingers tugging at my aching hard nipples. I was definitely getting aroused quickly with all these hands on me when Eric kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back and grunted as I raised and pushed my pussy against Frank's hand. Whatever these two were doing, they sure knew what to do.

Frank kissed my shoulder then worked his way down to my left breast giving way to his flickering tongue and cold hard teeth that pinched and pulled at my hard little nub. My body squirmed as much as it could being tied to the post as Eric joined in on my right tit, both sucking and lapping at my nipples while Frank still fingered my soaking wet pussy. I was raising and lowering my hips as my body was being ravaged, definitely overstimulated. Frank then deliberately slowed down his fingering and would bring his fingers to the edge, hold them there for a few seconds, then slam them back in. Each time he would do that, my need for his fingers, or even one of their cocks again, to fill my aching and seemingly endlessly needy cunt.

Frank spoke, “All you have to do slut is lay there and let us pleasure you and before long we want to hear you begging us to fuck you hard. Do you like what Eric and I are doing?” and I responded,

"Yes, God yes! I want you to fuck me again", the desperation clear in my voice.
 
Frank and Eric continue to tease Megan

When I hear you answer me, "Yes, God yes! I want you to fuck me again" I look at Eric smiling and then back at you. I try to think how many orgasms you’ve had already today. Was it 2 or 3 or 4. For the moment I can’t remember but it doesn’t really matter now. Most women would be worn out by now but you seem to have an insatiable reservoir that is ready for more action. I look at you staring up at me with eyelids half closed, waiting for us to bring you the pinnacle of pleasure. I know this sexual bout will be our last hurrah for today and I want to make sure you are totally satisfied before we leave and want us to come back again.

Pulling my fingers from your pussy, I smile as I lick the juices from my fingers as if I am a chef in an expensive restaurant, I chuckle saying, “You are not quite done yet Megan but you can be sure we’re going to take care of that for you.” I run my fingers over your lips, letting you taste your juices and then lean down to kiss you. I love the feel of your mouth rising up to meet me with anticipation of what we are about to do. And it is a thrill to tease you when I pull my head back seeing your head try to follow only to be stopped by the restraints holding your arms. Running my fingers along your cheek and then over your lips again, I whisper, “But we need to make sure you are properly prepared to take our cocks.”

I hear a laugh from Eric who is still hovering over your right tit, his lips barely touching the tip of your hard nipple, one hand holding your tit and the other roaming over your stomach. “Yea we want to make sure you’re hot and ready for these cocks of ours,” he adds just before he takes your nipple into his mouth and nips at with his teeth. I see you buck upwards and a moan escapes your lips.

While Eric tends to your right nipple I sit up next to you and see your eyes move to my semi-hard cock. “It won’t be long baby until we are hard again,” I move my hands slowly over your left breast, feeling its texture and softness. Gathering your tit in one hand, I massage it, then pinch the hard nub while I watch Eric work over your right tit. I can see the effect this is having on Eric, the young buck, who will be ready before me. “Ahhh what youth will do for you,” I think as my hands leave your breast and slide down your side, over your hips and then down your leg.

Eric’s lips follow my lead and instead of using only his hands, he is kissing his way down over your tight abdomen to the tip of your well-trimmed hair. He quickly moves down and pulls your right leg outward, over his shoulder as I lean down and kiss your left thigh. I feel your body responding to us as I keep kissing my way to your ankle. While Eric is now kissing the inside of your thigh, working his way to your wet pussy, I grab your left ankle and bring it up to my lips. Looking down at you, I see your eyes closed and your hands tugging at your restraint.

“It won’t be long now,” I whisper as I suck your toes into my mouth while Eric has reached his destination and begins to run his tongue up and down your slit. I feel my cock begin to swell as I kiss your instep and then move back to suck more of your toes into my mouth. I see your body squirming and I can’t help but ask, “Are you getting ready for our nice thick cocks in your pussy slut?”
 
OOC: Thank you & please vote

First of all, I would like to thank all our readers, devoted and new, for your continued support in this story that is now over three years in the making. I am very appreciative that you continue to read and support this writing.

The writers and I thought that perhaps a quick survey to find out where you, our fans, would like to see the story go. Please take a moment to make a selection in our poll and perhaps send a message with your thoughts and suggestions

Thank you for reading

SS
 
Last edited:
Tuesday Evening - Megan Needs More

I didn't think I was going to be able to orgasm again as my body was completely numb but somehow my brain was telling me I wanted more, and perhaps I did. My body was definitely responding to their touches but somehow I didn't think I would be able to get over that hill again as my body was exhausted. But there I was, tied to my new bed and aching for more as they continued to play with my breasts and pussy.

I gazed up at Frank with tired lust in my eyes, watching him lick my juices from his fingers then offering them to me. Meanwhile, Eric's lips and tongue were teasing my nipple and every time I arched my back to push it into his mouth, he would pull back with a snicker. Frank's wet fingers just slid over my lips as he bent down to kiss me. Yes, I wanted that kiss and leaned up to meet his lips but he pulled away before they even touched, my head stopped in it tracks from the restraint of my hands being tied. I looked at him with a look of pure lust in my eyes and he ran his fingers back over my lips, causing me to strain upward again to take them between my lips.

God, you were both driving me wild! My body writhing and squirming on this huge bed, needing some sort of release even though I doubted that I could orgasm a 4th time this afternoon.

Frank then knelt closer to my face and I couldn't help but stare at that beautiful hard cock just inches from my face. I wanted that cock in my pussy so badly but I would gladly suck on it if the younger guy put his in my pussy. But Frank kept his distance, probably knowing that I wouldn't be able to reach it being tied up. Frank's hand slid down over my hip and I thought he would start to finger me again, but his hand kept moving lower over my thigh, then my knee and down my calf. Eric's mimicked his hand but he was using his lips as he kissed over my abdomen and then over my shaven mound. Yes, he was going to eat me!

I raised my head and pleaded,"yessssss, eat meeee, pleeeeeeeeease! Eat my pussy", begging in a whiney tone. I raised my hips as best I could to offer my cunt to him and he got the message and plunged his tongue between my pouty lips and snaked his tongue up and down between them. I let out a quivering gasp, "yessssssss, oh god, yessss", tears forming as my body felt so incredible. God, I loved it!
 
Last edited:
Frank and Eric drive Megan wild

As I hold your leg up, caressing and kissing the inside of your ankle, I watch as Eric’s mouth moves against your wet slit. I smile down at you when you don’t answer my question about wanting our cocks in your tight pussy. Instead, I see you pulling at the scarf restraining your arms above your head, calling out for Eric to eat your pussy. His groan following your requests fills the room and I move to kiss the inside of your calf while Eric runs his tongue up and down your glistening slit. Keeping my eyes on your face, I watch as your body responds to Eric’s tongue, your hips rising and falling, wanting more of his mouth on your cunt. Then you raise your head and call out in a loud needy voice, "yessssss, eat meeee, pleeeeeeeeease! Eat my pussy!!”

Eric pulls his head away and looks up at your lustful face. “Mmmmm baby you taste great. I think there is enough for two,” he adds looking up at me. He drops his mouth back onto your puffy lips as your hips rise up to meet his lips and tongue. Pushing your leg to the side, I start my descent down the inside of your knee, then along your thigh to join Eric. He pulls his head away allowing me access to your sex.

Eric begins to kiss the inside of your right thigh as my head dips toward the puffy shaved lips. Flicking my tongue along the slit, I feel your hips trying to push your pussy harder onto my face. I can hear your heavy breathing mixed with Eric’s as my tongue dives between the folds and feel your body arch when I make contact with your swollen clit. You may have had three orgasms but your body is acting as if we are just starting. I suck on the slippery jewel and then insert two fingers into your pussy, hearing the loud groan come from your lips.

Pulling my lips away, Eric is quick to replace my mouth, flicking his tongue over your clit while my fingers move back and forth inside your hot tunnel. I see your body begin to squirm on the bed, your hips rising and falling faster as your try to grind your pussy on Eric’s face.

Eric pulls back a little allowing me another go at your hot pussy. I see him kissing and caressing the inside of your right thigh as I push my face against your sex. We are playing with dynamite and we have lit the fuse. It is only a matter of time before the fuse burns to the end and you explode into an orgasm. I pull back and look at your face, etched in lustful abandon as your head bobs sideways to the left and then back to the right. I can tell you are near the edge and we don’t want you falling off too soon.


“I think it’s time to give our little slut here what you promised her,” I tell Eric in a heavy breath.

“Yea I want to feel my cock in her hot juicy cunt,” he says getting onto his knees and crawling between your thighs. I move to the side and crawl upward toward your head. “Ohhhh god her pussy is so fucking hot,” Eric calls out as he rubs his cock against your pedals.

I reach out and undo the scarf holding your arms and then lean down to kiss you as Eric continues to tease your pussy. Our kiss is aggressive in its desire as our tongues duel frantically. I too am hard and I pull back and offer you my cock. Just as your reach out for my cock, Eric shoves his cock deep into you and your body bucks wildly as all three of us groan out our pleasure. My groan become louder when you grab my cock like a hungry lioness about to devour her prey.

I look to see Eric begin to rock his hips faster and harder and I let out a loud groan, “Ohhhh fuck yessss,” as your hands stroke my cock and your teeth sink into my bulbous cockhead. There will be no stopping now that all three of us are on the same path. A path that will lead to an overwhelming climax.
 
I woke up Tuesday feeling pretty good. I had to laugh when I thought about the weird proposition I was given Monday evening. How often do you get invited to pound two chicks while they eat each other out? Still, I have to feel a little sorry for Chantel. I doubt that she wants to see her lover's distended pussy stretched around my thick cock. She must think she can hold onto her young partner this way. I could only shake my head in wonder.

Today will be a short day at work. I will have to answer a few dumb questions from lawyers whose main purpose is to cover their clients' asses. Four guys are in the hospital because that bundle upended; I won't be questioned for long because they won't want to hear what I have to say. Then I'll have the rest of the day to ride. Might even find some little nymph to ride behind me. Still, it is Tuesday and not many people have that day off.

It is fun to watch how girls react when they encounter a one percenter like me. "Nice" girls aren't even supposed to look at us. They're supposed to meet a nice boy from the church, get married, have kids and buy a house in the suburbs. They are not supposed to go anywhere near a biker wearing colors. Only a few are adventurous enough to party with hardcore bikers. And some of them are only there for the coke. I can't mess with drugs if I want to keep my job, where we get tested frequently. That doesn't mean I don't know that the brothers do.

As I soap up, I think about that hot young chick I've been seeing most mornings. Closing my eyes, I can see those sleek legs and that playful smile she gives me as she walks away. Just thinking about her causes a rush of blood to my groin. I still don't know anything about her. Not even her name. Maybe I'll just call her Mystery Girl. I'd sure like to solve that mystery.

I must have missed MG on the way out to the worksite. I got the questions I expected and answered all of them with one or two word responses. I finally got to write my witness statement, signed it, and walked out. It was just Ten AM and a coffee would taste good right about now. There was a Green Mountain Coffee shop right off the interstate that I haven't tried yet. A pretty young redhead serves up my order and I take it out on the deck which overlooks the city. There is another girl seated at a table, her brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. As I step out she gives me a warm smile. I return it and take the seat across from her. Sipping our coffees we start talking as the sun bathes us.

"What brings you here honey?" I ask her as I look into her brown eyes.

"I came to visit my Dad and my best girlfriend now that I'm finished school. They have jobs but I thought I'd cook something for Dad. For now I'm just killing time"

"Have you ever rode on a motorcycle?" I ask the cute chick across the table.

"No. I've always wanted to but none of my friends rode them. They had those bikes that they rode through mud on but that doesn't look like fun to me".

"I try to stay on the road" I tell her with a smile. "Would you like to ride with me? I have the rest of the day off and I can grab a lid for you."

"Really?" she asks. "Everybody told me to stay away from bikers. But you seem pretty cool. Yes, I'd love to".

Flashing the famous biker smile, I reach out to take her hand. "I'm Evan, in case you were wondering. What's your name honey?".

"Katie".
 
Late Tuesday Afternoon - Megan Is Wild With Desire

Eric's tongue was driving me insane as it slithered up and down my slit, spreading my lips open and lapping at my sopping wet pussy. My eyes were fixated on Frank's cock just inches from my face but it just as well been miles as I couldn't reach it with my mouth from being tied. No matter how much I struggled and pulled, I couldn't break free of my silk scarves. The more I struggled, the more intense my arousal became. Eric's tongue swirled and flickered at my clit poking out from it's hood, my hips rolling and lifting to meet it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god yesssss!" I growled in a throaty voice.

My god, I was in heaven but I just wanted a cock inside me. Please god. let one of them fuck me before I lose my mind.

Now they were both eating me....oh goddddd! Both having different techniques and when Frank pursed his lips and suckled on my nub, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I arched above him. My body trembled as I felt my clit tingle, Frank inserting two fingers into me. He could have easily pushed three in me I was so soaked. I raised and lowered my hips as he pump his fingers in me. I could hear the continual growl from my throat as they alternated eating me, the one constant being Frank's fingers pumping. My body was in a overly heightened state of arousal and I knew that if I orgasmed one more time that I would probably pass out. If only I could have use of my hands, this would be so much more intense!

Then, all of a sudden there was a change. Eric positioned himself on his knees between my legs and began to rub his swollen cockhead up and down my slit just as his tongue was a few seconds before. Oh god yessssssssss! Finally! I thought. Then my wish came true. Frank untied my hands and I was able to use my body and not be restrained. But as soon as I was free, Frank leaned down and kissed me, my hands thrown around his neck as we kissed hungrily and sloppily. Our tongues thrusting into each other's mouths as if we couldn't get enough. I wanted to yell out but our kiss was preventing me as the wave was beginning to build. I thought I was going to literally explode.

Frank pulled away and I instantly reached for his cock and began to pull on it, pulling him to my mouth when Eric's cock fills my pussy, stretching it wide as my body buckles. My lips wrap around Frank's cock and I begin to bob with my eyes just slivers. My lips and tongue bathe his cock in saliva as my body is now in a state of bliss. My body content to be fucked and filled by cock, lying there is a content state, sucking and nibbling on one stranger's cock while another stranger fucks my needy pussy, only to join his partner in filling my womb with his hot seed.
 
Last edited:
Frank and Eric fill Megan

While you are slathering your salvia on my cock, I glance over my shoulder to see what Eric is doing. He is kneeling between your legs, holding them spread-eagled as his hips move back and forth, drilling your cunt with his cock. Each hard thrust causes your body to jerk wildly on the mattress and your lips to tighten around my cock.

"You have the tightest cunt slut," I hear him call out as I pull my cock out of your mouth.

I see your eyes look up at me questioningly while your hands are still wrapped around my thick meat, holding it tightly as if it might slip away. "Don't worry baby I'm not going anywhere," I whisper.

I reposition myself closer to the ornate headboard and then swing my left leg over your prone body, opening my thighs to you, letting your hands have freer access to my cock and balls. Resting most of my weight on my right knee, I grab the top of the headboard and smile down at you seeing your eyes staying fixated on my cock. I groan when your pull on my cock, stroking it hard knowing you want it back in your mouth. I reach out with my left hand and grab a handful of hair, holding on as I lower my cock to the tip of your lips. "I'm going to fuck that sweet mouth of yours until I fill it with my hot cum," I say seeing your mouth open and the tip of my cock disappearing between them.

I let out a loud groan as you take my cock deeper into your mouth, I'm not going to stop fucking those sweet lips until I explode. I glance back to see Eric's eyes, glazed over with lust one moment and then closing the next with each deep thrust. Looking down I see his cock pull out, covered with your creamy juices, and then slide back inside harder and faster. I could tell he was close to a pleasurable explosion. Hell all three of us were riding the crest of the orgasmic wave about to be hurled onto the sensual beach of pleasure.

I turn my attention to your treatment of my cock and see my salvia covered cock moving in and out of your mouth. One of your hands continues to stroke whatever part of my cock doesn't fit in your mouth, while the other one has started to massage my heavy balls. I let out a groan at the sight, pushing my hips hard against your mouth until I feel the back of your throat. You don't argue that I hold it for a few moments and when I pull it out, I see you gasping for breath. There is no complaint coming from your lips, only the tugging on my cock to feed your lustful hungry mouth again.

I hear the sounds of increased groaning and moaning coming from Eric and know he will soon release his load into your waiting pussy. I can tell from your body language and your hard shallow breathing that you are close to cumming once more. My own balls are tightening inside my sac, getting ready to release its stored load into your mouth. Looking into the mirrors, I see the three of us, each locked in their own ultimate stage of lust.

I hear Eric's groaning louder. "Ohhhhh fucckkkkkk baby ...... ohhhhh goddddd ..... so tight ......ummmmmm ohhhhhh yeaaaaaa." He is so close to cumming hard in your pussy. I see the etched lines on his face, his closed eyes, every muscle tightening as he tries to hold off until there is no stopping.

My hips keep moving with your encouraging hands pulling and tugging my cock in and out of your mouth. I look down to see your hands gripping my salvia covered shaft, stroking it harder against the frothy white pre-cum you urged out of my cock.

I feel the familiar urge to explode as I hear Eric grunting. "Ohhhhh fucckkkk I'm cumming bitch," he calls out and I feel your body bucking against him.

You are moaning and mumbling something around my cock as your body continues to gyrate on the bed under me. I look down and see your eyes glazed over staring at my cock. I can't quite hear some of the words coming from your mouth as the roaring in my head is shutting out all sounds but I'm sure you have had another orgasm. I'm amazed that you had so much left in you after three orgasm but then you sure seem to love sex so much I wonder if you ever can get enough.

My thoughts are disrupted and I know there is no stopping what is about to happen with my own orgasm. My ass cheeks clench tight, my hips jerk forward sending my cock back deep into your mouth. The sensations of your tongue flicking at the sensitive cockhead, your lips tightening around he shaft are too much. But when you scrap your teeth along the veiny skin, it sends me over the edge. My breathing is hard and labored as I look down at you. "Agggg ..... ohhhhhh ...... fuckkkkkk." And then there was no stopping the flood of cum flowing into your mouth with each climatic wave, watching as some of it spills out onto your cheeks as you try to capture it all.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday Evening - Megan Is Spent

I was in heavenly bliss lying on my new bed with one big cock fucking my pussy as I sucked another. My eyes were permanently rolled up into my head as I pumped and sucked, the feel of Eric's cock sliding in and out of me was hypnotic. The words they both were uttering were just sounds as I lie in my contented state.

My state was disrupted briefly as Frank moved from my mouth but only to straddle my face, his hot throbbing cock never leaving my hand. As Frank got settled in above my face, he reached down and wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled my face up to his cock, pushing it between my eager lips.

I whimpered as I accepted his cock back into my mouth. Frank began to thrust lightly, matching Eric's thrusts in pace and intensity. I managed to take most of his cock but had trouble as it brushed against the back of my mouth causing me to gag a little.

"GWWWwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa" pulling back a little to not spit up but still managing to keep him in my mouth. I was able to control my gag reflex and so I loosened my throat muscles to take him in. As I adjusted, Frank noticed and thrust so that the head of his cock wedged in my throat and kept it there for what seemed like an eternity. My eyes opened wide as my tongue twitched under his slick hot shaft. I could only imagine what I looked like; my face flush, hair matted and my lips and chin all slick and shiny from sweat, saliva and cum.

It was crazy how I could feel Eric's cock swelling inside my pussy telling me he was going to unload his hot cum into my unprotected pussy. The image and the thought of him cumming on my bare pussy was enough to start sending me over the edge once again. My muscles joined in with Eric's pulsating cock as we both climaxed together, Eric's hands preventing my legs from collapsing onto his body only intensified my fourth orgasm. I moaned and whimpered around Frank's cock, my body writhing and squirming under when all of a sudden my mouth is flooded with hot globs of Frank's cum. I tried my best to swallow as much as I could but it just continued to flow. It got to be too much that it started to seep out of the corners of my mouth. Incredible how my body felt as it rocked with a mind-blowing orgasm, that I thought that, for a brief moment, that I was going to pass out.

My body began to settle back into the mattress and I began to feel the soreness in all my muscles as the three of us started to come down from our orgasmic highs. I curled up into the fetal position and closed my eyes, finally realizing the extreme comfort of my new bed. My body was completely exhausted and content and didn't care bout anything even though I haven't eaten or drank anything yet today, except for some salty cum. I slowly drifted off to sleep as the two delivery men got dressed. I thought of Sean as I sank into a deep sleep, cum oozing out of my cunt as lie in bliss.
 
Last edited:
Frank and Eric leave a spent Megan

My eyes were closed as I emptied my load into your mouth. You did your best to keep it all in your mouth but some of it spilled out and rolled down your cheek. Pulling my cock from your lips, I saw your look of utter desire still staring up at me. Your hands drew my cock back toward your lips and I groan when you lick all the cum from my cock. I smile and then reach down to swipe the cum that slipped from your lips onto my fingers. When I offer them you, your eager lips lick them clean as I tell you, "You were really fantastic Megan."

I look back and see Eric, drenched in sweat pulling his cock from your pussy. He has a very satisfied smile on his face. "Man that was the best piece of pussy I've ever had," he says letting your legs go and watching them plop down on the bed.

I lean down and kiss you on the lips, tasting my salty cum. It was a very enjoyable time but I can tell you are exhausted. Eric and I move away from you and stand next to the bed, watching you settle into the mattress. Your eyes were still half closed and I wonder if you are asleep already. As Eric and I look for our clothes I notice you have moved into a fetal position and seem to be sinking into a world of peaceful sleep. I wonder as I get dressed if your dreams will be of us.

Once we were dressed, Eric headed to the door and I walked to the bed, watching your soft even breathing. If you weren't asleep, you were very close to it. I lean over you, smoothing out your tasseled hair, and then give you a kiss on the cheek. I feel you stirring and your eyes open just for a moment, a soft smile on your lips form when I whisper, "Thanks Megan. I hope you enjoy your new bed and I hope you liked the way we helped you break it in. Maybe we can do this again sometime. I have some friends that would love to meet you. I'm leaving my card on the nightstand and you can call me anytime."

I lean down and kiss you one more time and then stand, staring at you for a few moments. I take in your nakedness and smile as I turn and head for the door. 'Would I see you again?' I wonder as I walk into the hallway and meet Eric who still has a big grin on his face.

"Hell of a way to break in a new bed," he said as we started down the stairs.

"Yea she is one hell of a woman. I left her my card in case she wants to have her bed retested," I replied thinking of your naked body lying on the bed, exhausted but sure you were quite satisfied with our bed and performance.
 
I remember that Katie didn't live here and wouldn't know the way to the clubhouse. Her old car wasn't likely to have OnStar or any form of GPS. Even that wouldn't help if she couldn't type in the street address.

"Just follow me and I'll stop by the clubhouse and get a helmet for you. Then we'll have all afternoon to ride"

The young thing nodded and strolled out to her car. There was a nice little sway to her ass that I hadn't seen before and I knew right then that I wanted it. But there was no need to rush. That isn't my style.

I've been to a lot of the wild parties that bikers are known for. With a plentiful supply of booze, some weed and a little blow some of the chicks can get pretty loose. I have double-teamed more than one of these horny bitches with other guys that I didn't even know. But I kind of burned out from it and I never cared much for sloppy seconds.

What I did like was getting a girl to do things that she swore she would never do. Persuading her to take my thick cock in her throat even when she knows she will gag on it. Urging her up on all fours to take a hard spanking, either barehanded or by paddle, and feeling her pussy gush even as tears fall from her eyes.

As I fire up the bike, I steal a look at this tasty little morsel. I wonder if this might be the girl I've been looking for.
 
As the day ground to an end, I was done. I had barely set my coffee down when my boss had walked into my office, files in hand. And as attractive as she was, she was clearly stressed, and made it clear I need to have two assignments done by the end of the day, or the feces would hit the fan. I looked at the files and gave her a raised eyebrow. She half smiled, "I know. I owe you. Just get it done."

It was madness after that. No lunch. Lots of coffee. The only down time was walking to the bathroom. During a brief breather, I thought of Megan and wondered how your day was going. Hopefully better than mine! I texted you, "Thinking of you. Hope your delivery is going well. Very curious! XOXO"

As I walked out of the building, the evening sun in eyes, it occurred to me that I had not heard back from you, which was kind of unusual. Could be your day was hectic and you didn't see my text. One couldn't be communicating instantly all the time.

I settled into my car and took out my phone, "Was flat out all day today. Project deadlines. Hope yours was more enjoyable. Miss you. XO"
 
Early Hours of Wednesday Morning - Megan Awakes Dazed & Sore All Over

My eyes felt like they were crusted over as I tried to open them, suddenly feeling the aching soreness of my entire body, and especially between my legs. As my eyes opened and the fog began to clear from my head, the events of the prior day began to form. I stretched ever so gently on my new bed as I realized that I was completely naked, I could feel the dried up remnants of the delivery men's cum on my thighs and face. It was all coming back to me as I sat on the edge of the bed, shaking the cobwebs out of my head.

After a few minutes, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:30 am. I stood and almost lost my balance when I realized that I didn't eat or drink anything at all yesterday. Unless you count Frank and Eric's semen as a meal. It then came to me that I didn't even talk to, or text, my boyfriend Sean. I looked for my phone as I staggered around the apartment without any clothes on and finally found my cellphone. I saw a missed text from Sean, and then another from his daughter Katie, my BFF. There was a voicemail as well but I read the text from Sean first. Awww, I missed him too! I will text him later on. I don't want to text him at 4:00 am. That would be kind of weird. I would have to come up with a really good excuse rather than saying I was breaking in my new bed with two hunky delivery guys rather than with my boyfriend.

On to Katie's message. She apologized first if she made me feel uncomfortable about the other night. Then she went on to say that she found a nursing job at the downtown hospital and that they got her an apartment nearby the hospital so that now we were living in the same city once again. She mentioned something about dinner at her Dad's and that immediately brought up the images of that night when she was trying to seduce me. My mind drifted for a bit before I had the need to quench my thirst.

After drinking two glasses of water, I made myself 2 eggs while naked and then took a long hot shower. It seemed like I was in the shower forever but I had plenty of time before I had to be at work. I thought about Frank & Eric, Mr. Johnson, Sean of course and Katie. Katie lasted the longest in my thoughts and it was a continuation of the night I bolted from her Dad's house when she nearly seduced me. Even though I was sore to the core, I did manage to get aroused thinking of Katie and I in bed together.

I slowly got dressed in black boyshorts and black lace bra, a mid-thigh black pencil skirt and red silk blouse. I slipped on my black heels and applied the rest of my makeup and it was off to work.

Boy, this was going to be a long day!
 
Back
Top