A night to remember

You were driving me wild as you slammed into me hard and fast. My moans were loud and my heart was beating fast. I had never had a man think of my pleasure before his and that made this even better. I was burning hot close to cumming when I felt your body shaking and I knew you were close to. I moved my hips harder and faster causing us both to moan and groan louder. I held you tighter and soon we both came and I screamed loudly. That was something I never did. Afterward we lay quietly in each other arms and I was shocked when you said you were sorry. I told you, sorry for what you made me cum and that is very rare for me, you are quite a man."
 
I said sorry because I really wanted to finish what I started. I was in shock that I made you cum and I was able to last as long as I did. You looked so beautiful laying next to me with tears in your sexy green eyes. I got my IPad which was sitting on the night stand and using the voice app. I fessed up telling you that I humped my bed thinking of you that's why I thought I lasted as long as I did. And I told you I masterbated to your senior picture and sexy pics of you posing holding your cigargette up with a come here big boy look. Then, I asked you if you masterubated thinking of me. if so,how?
 
Last edited:
I looked at you lovingly as you got your Ipad and told me about how you humped your bed and masterbated to my senior picture and other pictures of me. When you asked me if I ever did that when I thought I you I smiled and told you, "All the time, I use my vibrated when I get horny thinking about you. I looked at you coyly and told you, "I think about you all the time. I have loved you since we were little kids. I thought you knew that.
 
On my IPad, i told you dating Ann the captian of the football cheerleaders was a front because you were dating a college basketball player. I had some swings and misses in college but nothing compared to you. you are the love of my life.

then I asked you am i the only guy that has make you cum?
 
I was surprised when you admitted you dated Ann because I was dating the basketball player. I smiled broadly as you told me I was the love of your life. I nodded my head when you asked if I was the only guy that had made me cum. I touched your cheek and told you, "I have always wanted to be with you but I didn't think I was good enough for you. I have a bad reputation, I know that. I curse and talk nasty but that is not really me. It is a shield I use so I don't get hurt. Hard people are never taken advantage of. So I became a hard person. I can only be myself with you, I know that now.
 
using my ipad voice app. I told you that you were selling yourself short. You are well liked. You were a co-captain of the volleyball team and you were on the home coming court and made the honor roll every year. I think you put up a rough act as a self protection kinda thing. Your parents split up when you were in the 7th grade. You are scared of being hurt but want to be apart of something.

I went on to say, I know chicks are blown away that a disabled guy like myself can love so unconditionally and it scares them to death. I want to tell you that I will not knowningly hurt you and you can feel safe with me.
 
I listened to all the nice things you had to say about me. I was surprised when you knew that my rough act was just something I used to protect myself. My parents breaking up really did hurt me and for the longest time I thought it was my fault.

I told you that I was I always knew you were a loving kind of person. That I could see that when we were little and that is what drew me to you. I am not afraid of unconditional love and that I always felt safe with you even when we were children. I knew you would never hurt me as you had stayed with me even when I acted rough and cursed like a trooper. I moved my hand over your face and told you, "I think I have always loved you." I laughed and said, "I guess I don't have to act tough in front of you any longer. We can get to know each other better."
 
I told you that your dirty mouth kinda turned me on. Keep it up baby,i said. Then, I wiped away your tears. You grabbed my cheeks and we kissed deeply for it seems for hours. Then,I asked you, what's your favorite fantasy to fuck me...................................................
 
I laughed when you told me my dirty mouth turns you on and that I should keep it up. I smiled as you wiped away my tears and asked what my favorite fantasy was about you. I looked at you coyly and told you, "I imagined a lot of time you and I doing 69. I blushed when I admitted that and surprised myself.
 
Via my ipad,i said that sounded good to me, but I have limted tougue movement. You have to hold my cheeks in order for us to french kiss. I love the idea, but I doubt if I would please ya down there. But I had a idea,you left your pearl necklace in the bathroom, I told you to get it. When you came back. I said trust me, I think this will work for ya. I pointed for ya to wrap it around my still hard cock. You looked at me strangely. But did what I asked. You got on top of me and we started to hump. My hands around your ass pulling me harder into you. As soon as you were about to cum again, I pull out but leave the pearls inside of you. I motioned for you to put your pussy in my face, you glady did and with my teeth, i pulled the pearls out one by one up and over your clit to get them out, you screamed loudly, and slammed back on my cock..............................
 
Last edited:
I was confused when you asked for my pearls. I was about to tell you don't worry about me that I understood the problem. I wrapped my pearls around your shaft and then I mounted you facing away from you. I began to pound down onto your massive cock and I could feel you moving inside of me. I screamed when after awhile you slammed into me hard and pulled out. I wondered what you were doing when suddenly pleasure ran through me in waves. Something ran over my clit and something was coming out of me causes unbelievable pleasure. It struck me it must be the pearls just before you slammed back inside of me. My screams of pleasure were loud and I wondered if someone would come pounding on our door.
 
I didn't give a fucking shit about you being to loud screaming. It turned me on and made me last longer. you put your hands on my chest to brace yourself,you were yelling and crying Fuck me John, Give it to me! I wanted to cum into you so fucking hard that you would feel my cum in you for days!

What were you thinking as you were fucking the crap out of me?
 
My screams echoed around the room as I yelled, "Fuck me harder, faster, deeper, you are the best. You rock my world. I love you." I gasped as you followed my pled and I told you, "You are the best, I am so glad we finally got together. I always wanted you for more than just a friend."
 
Your eyes wee rolling back in your hear as you slammed hard onto my cock. You were slapping your hands on my chest brusing me all over. I wás holding onto your hips forcing my cock into your soaking wet cunt. I felt myself about to cum, you went OH GOD YES!!! I raised up trying to cum deep in you. I Cum and cum and cum,it seemed I never would stop cumming into you!
 
Last edited:
I was lost in the sensations of our body slapping together over and over. My hands contacted you body roughly as you held onto my hips. I could feel you forcing your huge cock into me. I heard you cry out, OH GOD YES!!! loudly. You rose up pressing deeply inside me as I came hard I could feel your seed filling me over and over and I screamed out my pleasure as I came.
 
Back
Top