The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I shall have it...or maybe just make a studio like I want. Black walls and black plush carpet, big cushioney couch in the corner. Easel, desk and drawing utensils. Thick blackout curtains, so its a fully functional darkroom if i need it to be, and in the closet my computer tucked away nice and safe from paint splatters.... This one i don't need to be to rich to accomplish.

Are we redecorating? I like big comfy overstuffed chairs and sofas...lots of pillows...a chenille or other soft fabric covering...stain resistant...good to lounge on...and other things. :devil:

All pieces would have wooden frames and legs for the Bear of course. ;)

I'm going to stop suggesting LOL. But we should definitely have some pool of warm water...so the baths should stay....

Any other day, I'd be begging with the best of 'em. But this headache won't shift. :(

Better log off and get my not-getting-any-uglier sleep.

:rose::heart::rose:

I missed Beastie. :(

Rest well, my beastie! Recover, and return again to play. :kiss:

1. We don't need no stinking committees.
2. Most of the furniture shown in previous posts does not look at all comfortable. The rockers can stay. We need some on the veranda and near the great fire place.

I was thinking something along the lines of Gatsby-ish. Should we have a bathtub just for gin?

See what happens when you leave for a few minutes? :D

Okay. I haven't been here for a while, but I doing my damnedest to put off finishing a paper. I need a hideout. :eek:

Are we redecorating? I like big comfy overstuffed chairs and sofas...lots of pillows...a chenille or other soft fabric covering...stain resistant...good to lounge on...and other things. :devil:

All pieces would have wooden frames and legs for the Bear of course. ;)

I'm thinking of doing something like one would find in the movie, The Great Gatsby--palatial lawns, pools and arboretums, stained glass, decadence. You know, a world made for debauchery.

Something like this: http://www.swell-group.co.uk/country/gatsby-house/

:rose::heart::rose:

I missed Beastie. :(

Rest well, my beastie! Recover, and return again to play. :kiss:

See what happens when you leave for a few minutes? :D

Okay. I haven't been here for a while, but I doing my damnedest to put off finishing a paper. I need a hideout. :eek:

Good to see you again, honey.

And now I'm off to bed. Night, all.

I'm thinking of doing something like one would find in the movie, The Great Gatsby--palatial lawns, pools and arboretums, stained glass, decadence. You know, a world made for debauchery.

Something like this: http://www.swell-group.co.uk/country/gatsby-house/

Good to see you again, honey.

And now I'm off to bed. Night, all.

I can get behind that decor...especially if it encourages debauchery. :devil:

G'night Molly. :kiss:

*Sits dreaming of cushions*

On a cushion? ;)

i think they could...but i am really picturing an aging eccentric southern queen...i mean a male queen not just a queen....Sorry when i hear Palatial lawns I think aging southern queen...anyone else? Not calling the person suggesting it that, but when i picture it i picture...oh nevermind...

I can get behind that decor...especially if it encourages debauchery. :devil:

G'night Molly. :kiss:

On a cushion? ;)

Of course on a cushion...A very large cushion...like 4foot by 4 foot...and over stuffed...and red crushed velvet....

Of course on a cushion...A very large cushion...like 4foot by 4 foot...and over stuffed...and red crushed velvet....

How sinfully and delightfully decadent...gracefully reclining in a diaphanous nightgown, no doubt...hair spilling over bare shoulders...a saucy wink, then a come hither look in your eye. :D

Thats me anytime love, and its sheer black lace, flowing fabric, and I always have that look in my eye, open invitation.

Though I do think that makes me a bit...open to advances...i have never complained if they do not....

How sinfully and delightfully decadent...gracefully reclining in a diaphanous nightgown, no doubt...hair spilling over bare shoulders...a saucy wink, then a come hither look in your eye. :D

Thats me anytime love, and its sheer black lace, flowing fabric, and I always have that look in my eye, open invitation.

*Stepping quietly back out to the curb*

"Hey, taxi!"

i'm sure it is, though perhaps I am invading group dynamics to some extent...But I flirt a lot. Just so ya know I happen to cyber religiously and have turned pleasing men into an art form, virtually at least. It makes me a dirty person sure, but eh, I really don't care what others think about stuff like that.

The sitting room with the zebra stripe pillows and The Shrimp bedroom look properly decadent. The others are a bit formal for my taste.

How about something with a safari motif?

A dining room

Kitich_dining.jpg

and a couple of bedrooms?

MakanyaneSafariLodge19.jpg

jacisSafariLodge.jpg

It's hard to get more erotic than Mombasa curtains. And they hang perfectly over a pile of soft, fat cushions, too. ;)

Strike that comment, it's probably one of my odd things that i shouldn't say out loud sorry!

You can strike your own comments, if you want, by going back and editing them.

I'm sure it's tough to try to fit in the AH, but I wasn't really thinking or directing my comment towards your actions.

People flirt here all the time. You can go back and look. There are certain "norms" that have developed over time, or a culture you might say, on some of the threads. It's not too hard to pick up on some of it. A lot of flirting happens on this thread, and a little naughtiness. Though that naughtiness comes with a price and needs to be short-lived to be kosher.

As for the "odd thing you shouldn't say out loud," well, maybe not. But then again ... :devil:

Last edited:
The sitting room with the zebra stripe pillows and The Shrimp bedroom look properly decadent. The others are a bit formal for my taste.

How about something with a safari motif?

A dining room

Kitich_dining.jpg

and a couple of bedrooms?

MakanyaneSafariLodge19.jpg

jacisSafariLodge.jpg

It's hard to get more erotic than Mombasa curtains. And they hang perfectly over a pile of soft, fat cushions, too. ;)

I love those rooms! I'm not sure how well they blend with the European decadence of Molly's choices, but .... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back