The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, naked people...:kiss:

I'm done working for today...no more sewing, cleaning or cooking. I have a cider in hand and am looking for convivial company...:)

You mean they have a birth date countdown clock now? :confused:

Yep ... put in your due date and it runs the countdown. Some of the really cool ones will tell you what's happening in the baby's development as time moves on

It's only been three since we met? Seems longer, somehow.

Hey Bear, in my (Gone for now), thread you said that you were saving a spot on the couch for me. So when do we get to sit on the couch, enjoy a cold drink and do some chatting? :) Of course I am hoping for at least one Bear hug from my Bear friend.

I know you are busy tonight with canning with those tomatoes and all. Just hoping to get to have a Beary good chat with you soon. *grins at my own little pun*

Well. I should be a good angel and go wash dishes and then try to get some sleep. That's what I should do, but I already know that I'm going to be sitting here, reading and listening to music for a bit longer. I'll probably check back in a little bit to see what's up and who's cooking what up. (food, you dirty minded naked people):devil:

Yep ... put in your due date and it runs the countdown. Some of the really cool ones will tell you what's happening in the baby's development as time moves on

I saw on the news people are getting MRI image DVD's of the fetus moving about to show their family and friends. :eek:

I trust you are re-hydrating yourself...:D

Uh huh...bottled water, black cherry soda, green tea, Gatorade...*slosh*

Hey Bear, in my (Gone for now), thread you said that you were saving a spot on the couch for me. So when do we get to sit on the couch, enjoy a cold drink and do some chatting? :) Of course I am hoping for at least one Bear hug from my Bear friend.

I know you are busy tonight with canning with those tomatoes and all. Just hoping to get to have a Beary good chat with you soon. *grins at my own little pun*

Well. I should be a good angel and go wash dishes and then try to get some sleep. That's what I should do, but I already know that I'm going to be sitting here, reading and listening to music for a bit longer. I'll probably check back in a little bit to see what's up and who's cooking what up. (food, you dirty minded naked people):devil:

bearhug.jpg

Oh, Bear! :kiss: Pretty hugs! Got one for me?

Take your time, Tom...I'll be here for a little while longer.

I'll share with ya. Though knowing Bear, he has plenty of "bear hugs" to go around to the woman here at the Naked Thread.:rose:

Thank you, Angel. *angel hugs* Gee, it's good to have you back! :kiss:

It is so good to be back. You have no idea. I've missed my friends from here. The cyber hugs and the flirting and all that. (Harmless flirting mind ya....nothing too serious!!):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back