Freckles

Are there any men here who like freckles on a woman? I have freckles but usually try to hide them with makeup

I love freckles ... they belong to readheads more often than not ... don't hide them!

Mmmm.....Freckles.....lovely!

Cute, a little coy - and nothing sexier than seeing that beauty become a ravenous beast!

Yum!

Spectacular

tumblr_oa3mwvycoO1th3p6yo1_1280.jpg

Are there any men here who like freckles on a woman? I have freckles but usually try to hide them with makeup

I adore them. First girl I ever had a major crush on had them on her face and shoulders and chest... I fell in love... DO NOT HIDE THEM! I am a lover of them!:rose:

My ex-wife was a natural blonde, with pasty white skin covered with upper body freckles... arms, shoulders and just above her 38D tits. You be those freckles were a turn on. I also find that a small, dark mole here and there to be hot....

I think freckles are beautiful ! No need to hide them at all, display them proudly. They are hot !

Back