Oral Servitude 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to just enjoy you...

tumblr_p4gar7M9f11w70df5o1_500.gif
 
I don't know, if I was a man I'd be a little leery of that approach!

I see what you mean -- it looks like she's approaching her prey and chomping down! (along those lines, I personally don't mind some aggressively nibbling in that area) :devil:
 
So - fingers mouth as a form of oral servitude. It's erotic. It's part of the whole oral package. Is it servitude to take his fingers in my mouth and suck, lick, tease? It definitely puts me in a mindset. And, like oral itself, sucking on his fingers can be slow, gentle, teasing or it can be a flat out gagging throat fuck. Depends on what he wants it to be, I guess.

S8GFOqV.gif


Definitely.

It can be a prelude to the act, or serve as a diversion during. And I particularly enjoy it while we are fucking.

For me, her mouth is so pretty, so sensual. I love the visual aspects, coupled with how hot it feels. I can be so much more precise with my fingers than with my cock. How far they go, whether they go deep or push down on her tongue. Just one finger to be sucked. Or two fingers, perhaps spread wide, or stretching her lips with all four.

There's certainly an element of servitude, another way of claiming her. And it is such a turn on, the way she accepts them, takes them in, so eagerly, so hungrily.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top