My new sister(closed)

After Kelly collapsed onto the floor oozing a river of white hot cum from her freshly fucked pussy, Candy came over and started licking my cock. I was soon rock solid again after she kisses me and stroked my big dick. Kelly was covered in my cum from the waist down, I shot off such a monster load there was so much cum in and on Kelly and on the floor.

“Oh yeah you want me to fuck you like I just fucked my mom?” I picked Candy up and sat her on the desk in the corner of my room pushing stuff off the side of it to clear off space. Kelly triggered something deep inside of me and now I was filled with such lust I had the desire to fuck all of you just as hard as I fucked Kelky. “Tell me you want it baby.” I said kissing Candy very deeply.
 
Candy hugged Matt tight and kissed his mouth, neck ear and bit him hissing "harder!"

She reached down and guided him into her and he stepped up and they were one.

"Oh FUCK YEAH!" she cried as she leaned back against the wall and watched him work driving his endless hard on into her. "Sooo good"
 
I was in heaven with these four horny girls who crave my cock all the time. I looked down and watched my seemingly endless cock slowly slide in and out of Candy’s tight pink pussy. I started increasing the speed of my thrusts getting harder and harder. “You like the way I fuck this pussy baby?” I asked staring into Candy’s eyes while penetrating her so deep. “I own this tight pussy!” I said running my hands up from her hips to her bouncing breasts. One of my hands kept going up to lightly grab her throat. The desk banging against the wall and stuff falling off of it into the floor.
 
Alaina stepped behind Matt and slid her hands around his hips and breathed into his ear.

"Is this what you need?" bringing her fingers up to his nipples as he continued now feeling her light body mimicking his motions of fucking Candy. She pinched his nipples and said "I had no idea how much you really needed" sending a shock of pain through him with a quick twist.

Her hips pushed into his ass at the same time and Candy cried feeling their combined weight and his full length.

"I can't take all that you have so we will need others, but you need to include me" she breathed into his spinning head. Her hands slid down and pushed Candy's thighs back as they pushed deeper. Alaina was so small her mouth now was on his back as she kissed then sucked then bit into him as he pumped into Candy. Alaina was leaving her mark on him.

"Fuck you are hot" Kay said from the bed.

Candy was so close it would only take a few more moments....
 
I groaned deeply when Alaina cane up behind me and pinched my nipples and kissed my back. My eyes still locked with Candy’s eyes while I stared at her with a pleasure filled expression on my face. Alaina spread her legs apart and helped me fuck her even deeper. I could feel her perky tits against my back. Candy’s pussy was so tight and warm it was heaven. I released a deep deep groan and erupted in Candy’s cunt.

I kept fucking her while I came, filling her pussy with my cum. I felt like I was cumming gallons, after nearly a minute and what was probably a world record of cum released in one load every drop was shot off inside of Candy. There was so much of it though it didn’t stay inside her. My cock was coated with a thick glossy white layer of cum and my cum oozed from her stuffed pussy down her ass and made a puddle on my desk.

I slowed my thrusts but kept my cock inside of her. I pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. I was breathing heavily and still sandwiches between Candy and Alaina.
 
"Good Matty" Alaina cooed behind him as he thrust and shot his seed into the girl. "Drain all of it into the whore" Alaina said shooting Candy a look. "That's it, she always ready for it, or so I hear" Alaina said as she walked back to the bed and sat facing the couple on the desk. Alaina's mood had shifted and everyone was a little uneasy.

Kay asked "you OK with all this Alaina?" It sounded kind of silly as she said it but she didn't care. It was the best sex she had ever had.

"Yeah honey, I hope we didn't freak you out? I am not really his mom" Kelly said looking up at her.

Alaina smiled and said "OH yeah I am great with it. I couldn't fuck him enough to satisfy him as it is so it is good to know you will handle the overage." She sounded like a cold calculating business person.

She opened her legs and looked at Matt. "Got one more for your best girl before I go home?"
 
I looked at Candy after what Alaina had said about her being a whore. “Yeah my whore and my whore only.” I said soft enough for only Candy to hear and flashed her a grin then kissed her again deeply before pulling out of her. When I pulled out so much cum oozed from her hole, a river of white ran down onto the desk.

I walked over to the bed and stood in front of Alaina. I placed my cum coated semi erect cock on her body reaching from her pussy to her belly button. “Of course I have one more for my amazing girlfriend!” I said loving the fact that she was okay with all of this. I leaned down and kissed her and when my cock recovered I slipped it into her tight little pussy.
 
Alaina wrapped her toned legs around Matt as he mounted her tight pussy again. His cock was so wet as was her pussy they slid together like a well oiled machine. Alaina cried with each thrust as he pounded ehr small body like she was one of the bigger girls.

"Easy big boy. I am little ole me remember" she cooed in his ear as her finger nails slid down his back until her hands grabbed his ass.
 
“Sorry baby.” I whispered to Alaina slowing my thrusts down. Instead of the intense fucking Kelly and Candy got I fucked Alaina passionately. Long slow thrusts letting her feel every thick inch of my cock as it slid in and out of her tiny pussy. I lifted her up off the bed and held her in mid air while fucking her. Passionate kisses occurring frequently between us and I also kissed and sucked her neck.
 
Alaina could not move Matt but she motioned for him to roll over and he did holding her so he never lost sensation of being inside her. She pushed herself up as he watched and she looked around at the others watching them She gyrated her hips making even the women want her. She was incredibly sexy having kept it all in all this time.

She looked back at Matt. "Think you can blast me off your cock?" she said with a adorable giggle and smile as she squeezed him inside her.
 
I did as Alaina motioned and rolled onto my back so she could ride me. She sat with my entire length buried inside of her gyrating her hips on me. Her insanely tight pussy gripping my cock so tight. I placed my big hands on her right ass and squeezed it firmly. “Oh fuck baby you keep riding me like that we are going to find out.”
 
Alaina smiled feeling that she was the pussy he most wanted. She wanted to be the girl he most wanted in his bed. She leaned back and raised and lowered her hips watching his cock slid in and out as it glistened with her juices.

"Rub my clit baby" she panted as she used him on the perfect places her finger just couldn't reach. "OH fuck yeah" she groaned working her body on him and selfishly wanting to cum again.

"Please baby I am so close" she begged as she pushed herself up and laid on him and rolled him on top of her. "Fuck me hard!" she yelled as her hands pulled at him and her legs pulled back opening her. She was in heat and need to be quenched with a long hard stream of cum.
 
I was releasing long pleasure filled groans as Alaina rode my cock. Anyone watching could see her very tight pussy clinging to my thick cock when she slid up my shaft. Juices coating my meat when it wasn’t buried inside of her. We rolled over and just like she said I started to fuck her hard. The bed rocking and creaking as I gave her the same treatment as Candy and Kelly. I felt my cock about to erupt and kissed her deeply and then seconds later I exploded.

I thought the load I shot off into Candy was huge this one was almost double that size. I shot off what felt like an inhuman amount of cum. My cum spurting out from her pussy from the force of my orgasm. Alaina was drenched from the waist down and the covers beneath us were soaked.
 
Alaina shook with orgasm well before Matt exploded. She held on for dear life as her small body surged with power and release. Her orgasms were more powerful and toe curling than anything she had managed with her magic fingers in her bed. He was making her feel things she never imagined and his brutish lust using her to pleasure his amazing cock even sent her higher. She was raised to seek a man who would keep you safe and protect you, but Matt was endangering her, he was downright acting violence upon her and had she not wanted it, begged for it, screamed for more it might have appeared as a crime. But oh did she want it and oh was it a sweet passionate desire they shared.

He rolled off and she literally felt his cum running back out of her. She laid still savoring every second. "Thank you: she sighed as all the others looked on mesmerized with what they had just seen.

"I want some of tha" Kay said still aching and raw from before.

"Me too" Kelly said now standing by the door.
 
The amount of cum that was pouring from Alaina’s tiny pussy was immense. I laid there breathing heavily and all sweaty. The room was hot and smelled of sex. I grabbed the bottle of water from my night stand and downed it quickly thirsty from the intense fucking. I looked at the river of cum oozing from Alaina and grinned resting against the headboard. “Whoever gets my cock hard again gets it next.” I said looking at you and Kelly eyeing me up.
 
Kelly saw the other girls hesitate and with good reason.

"Think momma can get you up boy?" she said standing, the tallest of the women. "Maybe you just want to sit and stroke and look at me?" she said playing a maternal part. Not something she was accustom to.
 
I saw Kelly stand up from the floor where I fucked her so hard moments earlier. Her pussy and inner thighs glistening in the light from the coating of cum that covered them. I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed looking her up and down. I grabbed my semi erect cock and began to stroke it. “You are so sexy mom.” I said with a grin. My cock was slick with the mixture of my cum and juices that coated it.

Kelly’s pussy - https://content4.coedcherry.com/cum4k/194489/ana_rose_19.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kelly looked at the girls, all smiles, curious to see where she would take this. She seemed to have some power over Matt that they did not. Was it just that she was older or was it the maternal thing?

Kelly returned her gaze to Matt who was rubbing his cock.

"Good boy"s he said walking over to him and ruffling his hair. "Mommy's little soldier all excited?" she said like she was talking to a child, not a grown man who had fucked all the women in the room to the point of not wanting any more. Well he wanted more.

Kelly ran her hand down between her legs and wiped up a finger covered in cum and looked at it. Then at him.

"You made mommy dirty" she said accusing him. "Now your little thing just wants more huh Matty?" She then put her finger and wiped it on his lips. "You like that? You trying to make some more of that?" she smile down on her step son.
 
“Yes mommy! You make me excited!” I said taking longer strokes as my cock began to grow back to it’s full length. I watched Kelly scoop some of my cum from her pussy and was caught off guard when she placed it on my lips. It was weird tasting a mixture of our cum but I didn’t let it effect me. “Yes I want to make more. I have so much more cum for you mommy.” I said so extremely turned on by how Kelly was taking control and pretending to be my real mother.
 
"You are a bad boy Matty" Kelly says gripping him by his unshaven chin. She stands with her feet spread tall over him. "I know you have been in my hamper, sniffing my panties?" she accuses. Watching his hand quicken on his fully engorged giant she smirks. "What did you think about when you sniffed them?"
 
I looked up at the very sexy Kelly when she revealed that she knew I’ve been sniffing her panties. “I can’t help it mommy. I love the scent of your pussy.” My cock back to its fully erect monster state. “I would hold a pair to my nose while stroking my cock with a couple other pairs wrapped around my dick.” I confessed to Kelly.
 
"pussy?" Kelly said with a disgusted look. "How dare you!" she roared stepping forward and straddling his legs. "You think you can go in my room and jerk off?" she hissed as she grabbed him by the back of his head. "You want some of mommy's pussy?" she hissed leaning her big tits down almost into his face. She pushed him back and straddled his chest. "Maybe I should smother you with that pussy?" she said looking around at the girls who like a pack of large cats seemed to be moving into the kill. She looked down as her legs trapped Matt's arms but he still stroked.
 
“I’m sorry mom but I’m addicted to your pussy.” I said still stroking my cock looking up at Kelly straddling my chest. My mouth watered for her delicious cunt, I could smell her sweet scent which only made me crave her more.
 
"With all these sweet young things around, you want me?: she said looking around with a knowing smile. "You want your old mom's pussy on your face?" she said running her hands up and clutching her tits and squeezing her nipples.

"Are you close Matty?" she purred down at me feeling his arm pumping faster now under her. "Are you gonna spray your little cum squirt all over my back?" she said leaning forward holding her tits out towards his face.
 
“How could I not want you? You are so fucking gorgeous mom!” I said feeling her soft warm breasts against my face. From the way she was talking to me and teasing me I was so close to cumming. I nodded my head when she asked if I was about to cum.
 
Back
Top