Company will make your sexual fantasy come true...no matter how elaborate

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
This is an idea I've added for awhile. It's a more comedic idea, where a company exists that will fulfill their clients requests for sexual fantasies no matter how complex (provided they can pay)

So the story would be in two parts: the fantasy playing out And also how the company pulls it off.

For example:

Woman has a rape fantasy. She gets woken up in the night by her door being kicked in. She rushes to her bedroom door but is stopped by the first intruder...who she then beats with a baseball bat before launching into a crowd of two dozen intruders, taking them all out with sweet martial arts moves. She takes out all but 4 of them but is overpowered and taken again and again before being collared and caged.

The other part of the story is how they got 24 guys, choegraphed the fight, carefully planned for all the things that could go wrong, changed the bat to a convincing prop, etc.

Or, guy has fantasy of reexperiencing his senior prom and nailing the prom queen on the dance floor. The company then gets the venue, dresses and decorations like the prom he remembered, then through their connections, bribery and a little coercion, get a DJ and a bunch of 18 year olds (or actors who look 18) to fill out the other dancing couples, while the queen is one of their own...of course things start going tits up when guy suddenly changes things midway through and wants changes (also getting to nail a teacher or some of the queen's friends)

Or: someone wants to have sex in space and simulating zero G isn't good enough...what do they do then
 
This definitely works best as a comedy. I think funny porn is tough but I’d check it out.
 
I just had one posted using the basic concept of a company of actors staging very edgy wish fulfilment productions. It worked well enough, I think, so the theme is certainly viable. Not sure I will take it any further myself, but would be happy to see where this goes.
 
Look Boss, da' plane, da' plane!!!


81703d1432091329t-apple-watch-order-status-shipping-update-check-imageuploadedbytapatalk1432091328.884621.jpg
 
Last edited:
She rushes to her bedroom door but is stopped by the first intruder...who she then beats with a baseball bat before launching into a crowd of two dozen intruders, taking them all out with sweet martial arts moves.

How would you describe the five minute long flying drop kicks with the cheesey Chinese music?
 
Just like that. Maybe they set up a machine to make the house shake when she lands, maybe they even have music of her choice come on the speakers.

Another idea I had was what happens when a reservation falls through. They get it all set up...and then the client either breaks one of their few rules (not getting tested for example) or cancels. They still get the deposit but their profit margin goes way down, so they're forced to improvise.

For example, some 80 year old wants a playboy style party and orgy...but he dies two days before event. Asking his family to pay the difference isn't an option and they have all the costumes, escorts, and venue ready to go...so they look up there book of cases for guys and gals who couldn't afford or were saving up for a fantasy and try and pitch them their fantasies with some alterations.

"Oh, Mr Dwayne...are you still interested in your *checks notes* epic adventure fantasy where you save a fair maiden from a cave and make love to a bevy of mermaids? Well, would a grotto suffice? No, no horse riding...yes we could have the girls wear elf ears instead of bunny ears"

Or

"A period piece right? How do the 70s seem? No...the 1970s."
 
I have a fantasy where i win the lottery and then can pay for all the fantasies i want...

Or, i am the president for life of a super power :)
 
Back
Top