HEY! Whatchoo lookin' at!?

So anyone (besides fluke) who has actually been to the Adult Illustrations section?
Did you comment?
Did you favorite?
Did you vote?

What did you like there?

There doesn't seem to be much cross-over.

As with most things on-line — there are far more "views" than "likes" and fewer still comments.

There doesn't seem to be much cross-over.

As with most things on-line — there are far more "views" than "likes" and fewer still comments.

I havent a clue where the gallery or board is

That was a few years back - ok, but where is the link -

Posted YOUR links above.

and at the bottom of most pages is a link to the LIT home page:

attachment.php

Where you can find:
attachment.php

or go directly:

DIRECT

Last edited:
That is world class SUCK

hahha - no chance !

it is (very) awkward to use.
I have been (since the beginning) sending feedback to manu and Laurel.

manu contacted me in October of 2010 as he was developing it.
I uploaded the first image November 2010 and gave feedback...
The section has not advanced much since then.

Obviously, slow/low priority.

While posts are new, they get quite a few views.
Without any good search and ranking system, they fall away quickly.

Last edited:
It is apparent that the "market" (paid or free) for hand drawn/painted erotica is a very small niche.

That is not very surprising considering the glut of photo erotica, professional and amateur. Combined with novice-friendly CGI programs, who "needs" (wants) images that are handcrafted?
A: a handful of folk, who are elsewhere. :)

so, where is that, I wonder?

Last edited:
Still, not much feedback here.
Not much "traffic", really.

If folk would "drop a quarter in and push the buttons", they might be able to put together a "play list"... "view list"

Anyone else feel like piping up with what they like to view (erotic illustration-wise).

Yep. Intentionally. :)
Sorry, not sorry.

Doesn't make you area less valid, of course. You know that.

I do, just had to poke at you :)

I'll weigh in with my thoughts on erotic illustration at some point

Folk could be more vocal.

When you pop in on threads, leave some positive feedback.

Post on here about stuff you've seen and liked, or stuff you'd like to see more of.

All I meant is that saying DeCarlo has a western "manga" style is inaccurate, because, from what I've seen, including your Mashima, manga artists don't use weighted lines.

Beyond that, I'm not going to get into a "which came first, the western comic art eggs, or Manga chickens" debate.

The golden age of comics came about in the 1940s. And Manga is just graphic novels and it doesn't hafta be from japan, hence the Scott Pilgrim series by Brian Lee O'Malley... a canadian, or Persopholis.

It seems that a few folk are looking at "that thread" (extreme violent, CGI/"poser". "act fighting") based on the number of views —I suspect that at least some are "bots" and others, naturally, are folk just stumbling in.

Is there an audience here? I don't recall many comments on the previous thread, though, there are rarely comments anywhere.

So, do you enjoy it? If so, what is it about it?

There are many things that I don't really "get", and quite a few that I "get", but don't care for.

There are some good threads that have fallen off the front page, simply due to lack of comments.

Here's a question:

If you are browsing the visual Artists' Corner, why don't you comment?

I have heard from a few folk that they don't feel "qualified" to talk about visual art.
I get that someone might not feel they have the "language" to "speak art", but what the actual fuck!? everyone comments on everything these days, without any qualifications... you know Opinions and assholes.:cool:

I also know that some folk who create imagery, don't like or want "critiques" and others actually request that sort of feedback. In general, I would imagine that a simple response about images that resonate in some way— "ooooh i like that", "That looks like it feels goood", "I remember when..." , "That's beautiful", "that's really sexy", "That makes me hot", "That makes me think/fantasize about something I'd never have thunk"...

I guess I would fall into the "don't feel qualified to talk about visual art" group. I can say that I like a piece of art, but if you ask what do I specifically like (or dislike) about it, I don't think I can always give a coherent answer. My senses tell me whether or not I like something. Other times, the artwork may be very good (my opinion) but the theme may turn me off. That's not the fault of the artist, so I wouldn't think it fair to say a particular piece sucks, but only because of what you drew, not how well you did it, if that makes sense.

I guess I would fall into the "don't feel qualified to talk about visual art" group. I can say that I like a piece of art, but if you ask what do I specifically like (or dislike) about it, I don't think I can always give a coherent answer. My senses tell me whether or not I like something. Other times, the artwork may be very good (my opinion) but the theme may turn me off. That's not the fault of the artist, so I wouldn't think it fair to say a particular piece sucks, but only because of what you drew, not how well you did it, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. You are TOTALLY qualified to talk about visual art. You speak of it from your perspective, not an art historian. :)

I generally do not solicit critiques on technique, style, composition etc.
I do hope for feedback on impressions or reactions. I feel it is fair to say, "that subject turns me off." or "I'm not into seeing alien sex." (heeheee). Naturally, I prefer hearing positive reactions.:D

Silence, seems to be disinterest — or evidence of "momma always said, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.' " :eek:

So...

What do you like?

Are there some examples of artwork that is very good (your opinion) but the theme may turns you off?

So...

What do you like?

Are there some examples of artwork that is very good (your opinion) but the theme may turns you off?

Something like this make me go ummm..whatever.

Most anything with a BDSM theme I'm just not interested in, as that's something I'm just not into, so I generally will scroll on by those.

Something like this make me go ummm..whatever.

Most anything with a BDSM theme I'm just not interested in, as that's something I'm just not into, so I generally will scroll on by those.

heehee. I get that.

Yeah, that link is something that came from a LITster's suggestion. I found it an interesting challenge, but something that I would have generated on my own.

Though, I would not "go ummm..whatever." (if that was someone else's work), because I see some sort of story there which might intrigue me. (An dI like the style heehee)

On the other hand, BDSM "themes", visual are of interest to me, but mostly in visuals, rather than actual Sadistic or Masochistic events. It seems more of a spectrum thing, where i can enjoy dishing some spanking, but not paddling and get turned off by whipping. No bruises and no blood.

I've drawn quite a few things that would not be something that I'd like to participate in, but might ponder.

So what sort of image does appeal? Not much created by LITsters?

You're looking at some of threads — hoping to find something "up your alley"? ;)

Have yo seen erotic art "out and about" that works for you?

heehee. I get that.

Yeah, that link is something that came from a LITster's suggestion. I found it an interesting challenge, but something that I would have generated on my own.

Though, I would not "go ummm..whatever." (if that was someone else's work), because I see some sort of story there which might intrigue me. (An dI like the style heehee)

On the other hand, BDSM "themes", visual are of interest to me, but mostly in visuals, rather than actual Sadistic or Masochistic events. It seems more of a spectrum thing, where i can enjoy dishing some spanking, but not paddling and get turned off by whipping. No bruises and no blood.

I've drawn quite a few things that would not be something that I'd like to participate in, but might ponder.

So what sort of image does appeal? Not much created by LITsters?

You're looking at some of threads — hoping to find something "up your alley"? ;)

Have yo seen erotic art "out and about" that works for you?

For things I don't care for, to each their own. BDSM isn't anything that I have an interest in, but I understand that many others do, and that's fine.

Things I like, for example items that you created are like this, or the first image here.

Stuff outside of Lit I like don't necessarily have nudity, but the eroticism oozes out of them, like covers from historical romance novels which I love, like this or this. Or things like this.

Maybe my interests in erotic art is tame compared to others on Lit, but I like what I like, and I dislike what I dislike.

For things I don't care for, to each their own. BDSM isn't anything that I have an interest in, but I understand that many others do, and that's fine.

Things I like, for example items that you created are like this, or the first image here.

Stuff outside of Lit I like don't necessarily have nudity, but the eroticism oozes out of them, like covers from historical romance novels which I love, like this or this. Or things like this.

Maybe my interests in erotic art is tame compared to others on Lit, but I like what I like, and I dislike what I dislike.

You don't need to defend your tastes, of course. :)
I am just curious about what folk like. I create illustrations in a broad range. The ones I post here tend to be much more "hard core". I have other avenues for more "tame" material.:)

A couple of my pirate illustrations could be (rejected) romance novel concepts.:cool:
(these not depicting such sensual-consensual moments, in my mind, much like in romance novels, she is only putting up a token resistance, as he is just a "scally wag", right? :D;) )
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2070967&d=1558311725

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2070624&d=1557764025

Last edited:
Back