Snowball ...sort of.

For me, tasting my own cum has always been a fantasy. I had same sex experiences as a teen, but we never came in each others mouth. During the next 39 years, I have been straight with only my wife, but the desire to taste my own cum has been there constantly. Before cumming, I have a huge desire to eat my cum. But at the point of cumming, I have a repulsion to it. It is weird. One time a year ago, I masturbated in a small dish. I dosed off. 15 minutes later, I was more than willing to "eat" the cum in the dish, and did so. I imagine that if I did cum in my wife's mouth, there may be that aversion to tasting it immediately. But give me 5 minutesssss...... emm.

tom
 
She Makes Me Pay

I wrote a story about not wanting to kiss after wife performed a blow job, "She Makes Me Pay" check it out. Brian1
 
Maybe its just me, but i always promised myself that i would never ask a girl to do something i wouldnt be willing to do, to me thats just wrong. I think its awsome that you take some much enjoyment out of it, but in my opinion he is still geting a service and if you want something in return, he better be willin to pay up. I wouldnt expect my woman to require any less of me.
 
well......I am an oral "nut", and love to lick and tongue fuck a Woman's pussy and ass, love making them cum and swallowing all I can. If She gives me a blowjob, I expect a good ole sloppy kiss with half or more of it for me to savor and swallow. I'll lick Her at the beginning, and after a good cum or two from Her, go down and lick again...only to continue and after cumming myself...going back down and licking our combo out of Her. Face sitting after having sex with Her is great, and She can move and squeeze out all our "stuff", while hopefully cumming again. Gravity takes care of the rest as my mouth is open and tongue a fluttering, poking as deep as I can. Its all about mutual pleasure, or pleasuring Her more...which is turnon, and please's me too.
Any Ladies up for some oral pleasure? : )
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Interesting thread...course i find many very interesting here on Lit...lol

Always wondered about the snowball thing...guess you do get over stuff with age.. Had a sub, and made him lick his cum off my belly...was supposed to be humiliating, and kinda dirty...had no idea how much it turned me on...amazing...from there things just naturally progressed, to him sucking it out of me, snowballing and the whole shebang.
when i wanted it to be a punishment just made him drink out of a cup...very impersonal..ya know

Never understood and maybe one of ya'll (Guys) can explain...why men have had an issue with this...i mean are there just as many women out there who wont suck a cock that has been in thier pussy? i mean pump~pump~suck is one of my favorite games...lol or a woman who wouldnt kiss a man (or women) who they just came all over thier face?



uh..uh..uh pick me Ms M....how may i serve You today, yes Ma'am, lick that up from You...drink the cup full of cum....yes Ma'am : ) whats that Ma'am, get my face between Your thighs and get what i missed...yes Ma'am
 
with brian oral has always been an important part of our relationship,not always to the point of orgasm,but purely to show i still find his body sexy,and kissing after ive taken him in my mouth to tease him was always part of the fun of it.the first time after he came i dont even think i realised what i was doing we just kissed.later we talked and he realised it was a turn on for me,. its not a regular part of our sex life but hes figured out im a lot more adventurous for him when we do lol
 
niteshade23 said:
Maybe its just me, but i always promised myself that i would never ask a girl to do something i wouldnt be willing to do, to me thats just wrong.
I feel the same way. The person I used to be with loved for me to lick her pussy, and I loved doing it. But it bothered me to no end that, in the 8 or 9 years we were together, she would never go down on me. What am I, dirty or something? I finally just gave up asking or expecting it. I never did stop going down on her..I mean why would I when I enjoyed it so much? I know some people would say Im stupid but why should I give up something I love just because she wouldnt do it to me?
 
Baby and I love to share each others cum both individually and mixed. She almost always saves me a taste after going down on me. And I also stop and lick her clean when she cums. I love eating her freshly fucked cream-filled pussy. we have a habit though of trying hard to experience as much as possible of what the other does. Which is why we are staring to try to find a cock to suck together.
 
I have never thought it strange that a woman would want to kiss me after that and have never been opposed to it either. In fact, it is almost the opposite. When I was somewhere around 18, I was with a fairly slutty girl and she gave me head and swallowed (fortunately every girl that had given me head to that point had swallowed, probably because it was done somewhere that she could not spit and I just thought that was what everyone did...silly me and I certainly long for many of those girls. I can remember like it was yesterday the first girl that did not swallow, but that is a story for another thread). So anyway, this girl finishes giving me head, swallows, then jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom. So I ask where she is going. She says to rinse out her mouth before she kisses me. Now up to that point I had never even thought about it, I had never been snowballed (and still have not, unfortunately) but I had always kissed girls after getting head. Anyway, being young and stupid, and probably a little drunk, I just mumble OK and wait for her to get back. I really wish I said don't worry about it, but oh well. She was the only girl that ever made a point to rinse her mouth before kissing me, whether they spit or swallowed. Looking back (and its pretty far back now) I guess she probably had given head to someone that asked her, or made her rinse before kissing him so she thought all guys were the same. We are not. I am sure, as can be seen by this thread and others, many guys don't mind a little of their own cum.
 
Last edited:
question re terms....

i was hoping for some help with finding something. whats it called when a guy fantasises about a girl sucking another guy off while he waits outside, then goes in when the first guy leaves, and sees the girl play with the first guys cum in front of him? seeing and tasting the left over evidence so he knows what shes been up to. but also to note...not wanting to see the first guy at all or be involved with him, just the girl once the first guy leaves. please...any help with terms would be appreciated. then a google search may be easier!! or any vids that you know of? thanks.
 
My First Time

When I was with my first b/f and I was sucking him, he said that he wanted to cum in my mouth. Now I had no problem with that and soon he was cumming in my mouth.
Suddenly he said "Don't swallow it". So there I was with a mouthful of his yummy cum and he then bent towards me and we french kissed, snowballing his cum between us.
It was a definite surprise but we both loved it and it felt incredibly horny and intimate. He didn't have any problems with the taste and he told me that he had always fantasised about it.
We used to do that a lot afterwards, whether it was after me going down on him or him going down on me.
 
Frankly the thought of kissing a woman after she sucks me off is a huge turn on for me. I love the thought of my cum dripping down her face and me licking it in to her mouth for a deep kiss. I love eating my cum out of a womans pussy. I love tonguefucking a womans asshole and licking my cream out of her. I also love masterbating on to my own face to feel like i just got a cum shot to my own face.
 
BlueSugar said:
I'm tired of going down on my man (enjoying it as much or more then he did) getting extremely horny and then not being able to get a kiss afterwards.

So last time, I teased him till he was ready to cry ... and said I will.. but only if you kiss me. I promised to swallow all of it (but ya know its still there unless you drink something) ... and then he would.

he lasted about 20 seconds.

It was so sweet of him, I've never done that before. I made it up to him and all, but... now I reeeally want kisses afterwards.
I'm not going to ask again for a really long time because I felt bad.

Opinion? Thoughts?

I didn't read the whole thread, but I just read this part, and in my oppinion, just talk to him about it because I know that it turns my girl friend on if I kiss her afterward, and to turn her more on I make out with her, I don't mind... I kinda taste good...
 
BlueSugar said:
I've swallowed hard and drank all kinds of things to get rid of the taste for years now... I'm tired of it, what is so bad about it... stupid hang ups!

I love kissing him after hes gone down on me!
Perfectly reasonable, highly intimate; be yourself.
 
I guess my situation is a little different. I love kissing my b/f after he has gone down on me. I love the taste and all that. But my b/f won't kiss me after I have gone down on him, even if he hasn't cum. He still won't kiss me. I have never had a man kiss me afterwards in the past either, so it was a surprise to hear so many men don't mind.. I know that I need to talk to him about it.
 
My wife loves it when I cum in her mouth and then she kisses me, and she has huge cums when after I have cum on her pussy, she cimbs over my face and I eat all the cum out. Try it, she'll love it!
 
new to here.. very hot though

Just found this site after looking to find a good site for the wife to read some good erotic stories.

I'm here at work reading some of this stuff with a hardon. Very hot.

I like the snowballing thing also but sometimes lose the urge to taste it as soon as I cum. I think maybe if she was more vocal about telling me what she is going to do that maybe it would make it me more turned on and psyched up to do it. The thought of licking her after I cum in her would be something new but I guess I have to have the urge afterwards also.
Maybe I could cum in her, Take a few minutes to recharge. Start fucking her again then lick her some more. Maybe then I'd be horny enough to do it.

WE'll see.. wish me luck!
 
That is hot and fun. I love the thought of anal fucking and cumming in womans asshole and then tongue fucking it out of her. I have an internet friend that loves that idea and cums everytime i mention it. Tasting a creampie in a woman is so nice too. Slurping up all the cum while tasting her juices too. Very nice.

Trydantoo said:
My wife loves it when I cum in her mouth and then she kisses me, and she has huge cums when after I have cum on her pussy, she cimbs over my face and I eat all the cum out. Try it, she'll love it!
 
I have always loved tasting my cum from my lover's mouth, breasts, pussy... where ever. It started with a woman in college and I have always reveled in any lover's and my own cum.

My ex would respond very well to either snowball or me eating myself out of her, but was revolted by tasting herself. So I had the opposite problem, I loved eating her out, but she would not kiss me afterward! Go figure...
 
Kellandi said:
Baby and I love to share each others cum both individually and mixed. She almost always saves me a taste after going down on me. And I also stop and lick her clean when she cums. I love eating her freshly fucked cream-filled pussy. we have a habit though of trying hard to experience as much as possible of what the other does. Which is why we are staring to try to find a cock to suck together.


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and I'm in the area :) We could have a great cum party . :p
 
My husband absolutely does not want to kiss me after I've swallowed him.... he admits that it is hypocritical but all he will do is give me a closed-mouth kiss. He has no trouble kissing me after going down on ME.

If the situation were reversed, I would want him to respect my feelings and not try to guilt me or berate me into it so I just take it in stride.
 
i feel your pain...

I feel the same way. The person I used to be with loved for me to lick her pussy, and I loved doing it. But it bothered me to no end that, in the 8 or 9 years we were together, she would never go down on me. What am I, dirty or something? I finally just gave up asking or expecting it. I never did stop going down on her..I mean why would I when I enjoyed it so much? I know some people would say Im stupid but why should I give up something I love just because she wouldnt do it to me?

I dated a girl for awhile who would let me go down on her but then just try and give me a handjob after a few weeks. We broke up, I think it is inconsiderate of her to keep let me do it with no intention of returning the favor.
 
Interesting thread. I love oral receiving and giving, find it incredibly intimate and arrousing. Recently someone I was with had no trouble going down on me and kissing me afterward. This is something I enjoy incredibly, love it. Same with going down after sex and tasting both of us.

After he had cum in my mouth and I'd swallowed, I went to kiss him and he lept up going NO NO NO.. huh???? Suffice to say I was pretty shocked. Must admit that my reaction was a bit rough, told him I'd never give him head again. ha ha ha.

After reading everyones input... perhaps... I'll be a little bit forgiving... :)
 
Back
Top