Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have decided to make one of the machine operators the prospective Chief Inspector and believe it or not, his job will be replaced by a woman who passed with flying colours for actual machine operator. She knows everything about the machinery and similar products from passed experience five years ago.

She knew instanly what was going on and this may surprise you... she WAS one of the job centre "hoodies" :)

Oh WOW! Good for her :)

Oh WOW! Good for her :)

My reply to twist on Monday :)

Would you believe it went well? :) I began the interviews at 08:30 this morning and by 14:30 I actually found a candidate who was qualified for the job. She is a 46 year old lady too. Divorced with grandchildren and experienced in our industry. She can use all measuring guages and run the production machinery. So, there you go. :)
:kiss:

Amazing how there is always someone somewhere who slots in to fill the gap :)

She told me after being made redundant she gave up looking for work. The job center system started to get involved and she just went to all kinds of crazy interviews over the past months. Jobs that were not even worth the pay to do. She was totally delighted when she walked into the factory and noticed what was being produced.

She told me it was like being lost then found again :) Which I thought was quite sweet really...

She told me after being made redundant she gave up looking for work. The job center system started to get involved and she just went to all kinds of crazy interviews over the past months. Jobs that were not even worth the pay to do. She was totally delighted when she walked into the factory and noticed what was being produced.

She told me it was like being lost then found again :) Which I thought was quite sweet really...

I can relate to her thoughts. I still feel comfortable and at home whenever I walk into a hospital lab :)

I can relate to her thoughts. I still feel comfortable and at home whenever I walk into a hospital lab :)

Seventeen years experience she had altogether with one Manchester company and it just closed down because of competition from abroad. Now, having said that, my clients are now competing and winning with suppliers abroad :) ;)

Seventeen years experience she had altogether with one Manchester company and it just closed down because of competition from abroad. Now, having said that, my clients are now competing and winning with suppliers abroad :) ;)

Be back in ~ 30 mins

Love You :rose::kiss::heart:

I'm upgrading a post from Sienna's Music Lounge to here. I make no apologies.

Hold Your Dream OMG! This just hit every button in my body. If you never watch any post of mine at least watch this. This is what it's all about. :rose:

no_angel.jpg

Last edited:
Barge in? Please. This is your home :rose:
:eek:

And I just caught up :D it seems that quite a bit happened yesterday, up to and including an appearance by TRT (who is still under the weather from the manflu, I presume?).

You must be relieved Sie to find a candidate.

:eek:

And I just caught up :D it seems that quite a bit happened yesterday, up to and including an appearance by TRT (who is still under the weather from the manflu, I presume?).

You must be relieved Sie to find a candidate.

Yes :D Definitely man-flu. But, to be honest he is full of an infection still. A few more days yet :)

Yes, the candidate was a great surprise. She starts a week on Monday :)

Well congratz!

Here is to 200 more pages, just as great, just as sexy!

Thank you Kudram :) :kiss:

It isn't only me here though :) There are people like yourself who visit and regularly drop by. Not forgetting Lorraine & Breezey too :)

These are the people that make this thread work :kiss::kiss:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back