Unexpected Love

Kia moaned softly beneath Nick kissing him back leaning omto him as he held her in his arms making love to her. She gasped groaning feeling him slip deeper.
 
Nick was taking his time. His focus was totally on Kia. He wanted to make sure that her first time was a great time. He wanted to make sure that Kia enjoyed this, and that it was not something she would remember in a bad way, but in a very good way. Slowly, tenderly he filled her deeper and deeper with his hardness. She was so tight and felt so good wrapped around his hard cock.
 
Kia moaned louder feeling inch by inch aa his thick cock stretched her deliciously. She wrapped her legs around him as he rolled his hips within her. She looked up at him, amd leaned up kissing him as he made love to see her.
 
Nick moved slowly...wanting to make sure that he was giving Kia pleasure and trying to make sure he minimized any discomfort that may be associated with er first time. He returned her kiss as he moved his hips in small circles with his hard cock buried deep inside her. Her reactions seemed to indicate that she was enjoying this....a lot.
 
" Mmm Nick" Kia moaned " Mmmm that feels so good"she whispered kissing him. She felt her body trembling slightly and she wasnt sure what it was but she suddenly wanted him to go faster and deeper. " Ohhh mmmm harder baby" she mumbled
 
Nick began to move in and out of Kia....faster, deeper and harder. He followed her instructions.....giving her exactly what she wanted. Nick was determined to give Kia the pleasure that she wanted from her first time. He kissed her passionately as he continued to fill her and stretch her wide.
 
Kia instantly moaned loudly as he gave her what she wanted. She gripped the sheet
loving the new speed and depth that his cock was performing inside of her. ' Ohhhh Nick' Kia moaned and trembled more realiIng she was cumming amd that it would be the man powerful orgasm she ever had " Mmmm fuck!" She screamed her body trembling and her walls gripping him as she came.
 
Her spasms and the way she gripped him pushed him closer and closer to the edge. He continued moving in and out of her until he had to pull out. He shot ropes of cum over her stomach as he let out a loud groan.
 
Kia panted beneath him gasping and groaned as he layed down beside him and smiled as he pulled her over and kissed her.
 
Nick held Kia close to him and kissed her. He kissed her neck. He kissed her shoulders. He kissed her lips. Nick whispered to Kia, "you are incredible. I love being with you so much." He pulled her even closer to him.
 
Kia smiled leaning into him feeling safe and loved. She thought she felt tears running her cheeks but she wasn't sure. She had never felt this loved except from her family not even from her previous fiance. She kissed him back and whispered " I love beimg with you too Nick your such an amazing man.Thank you for giving what I wanted I really loved it. It was much more than I expected and for that I'm glad you were my first. "
 
"I am really happy you enjoyed it, and I am also happy that I was your first Kia. I think you need to shower to clean off the mess. In fact, I think we both need to shower....the mess is everywhere." He kissed her again and caressed her back and firm ass.
 
Kia grinned and nodded thinking of sex in the shower with Nick and said " Mmm ok baby lets go" she grinned climbing out of bed and walking sexily toward the bathroom and standing in the doorway curling her finger for him to join.
 
Nick watched Kia walk toward the bathroom. She looked so good with that hot ass swaying. When she turned and curled her finger to him, he climbed out of the bed and headed toward her. When he got to the doorway, Nick kissed Kia long and deep.
 
Kia gasped and kissed Nick back deeply and passionately sighing and wrapping her arms behind his head sighing aa he moved them towards the shower. She reached behind them turning the water on warm and sliding the shower door closed.
 
Nick kissed Kia deeply as he pressed her against the tile wall. His hands were on her hips and his body was pressed against hers. As he kissed her deeply, he slid his hands up her side...his thumbs brushing over her breasts as the warm water rained down over their bodies.
 
Kia gasped feeling the cool tile against her back and kissed Nick back passionately. She sighed as he played with her nipple her legs partially sore form losing her virginity and the warm water on her skin and the other part pleasure from his hands on her.

She reached up rubbing his body kissing him softly" Nick...' she sighed smiling
 
Nick's hands explored Kia's wonderful body as he kissed her deeply. He was going to take his time with her, because he wanted to make sure that she enjoyed everything. He spun Kia around and moved his hands to her breasts. He caressed them as he pulled her back into him. "You are incredible," he whispered to her as he nibbled her earlobe.
 
Kia moaned leaning against him as he moved within her and massaged her breasts. She trembled panting in his arms ' Ohhh Nick...that feels so good baby..."Kia moaned as he held her rolling her hips against him.
 
Nick kept his body pressed to hers...his hands continued to caress her perfect tits, and his lips moved up and down her neck. He loved the feel of her in his hands, and he was looking forward to exploring her body completely. He was going to take his time with her....going at the pace that she wanted to go at.
 
Kia gasped feeling herself grow closer. "Uhhh god..."she moaned " Im gonna cum!" She wailed throwing her head back and holding on trembling in his arms. She felt so full and loved the way he touched her body.
 
"Yes baby. Cum for me. I want to please you so good." He held her even tighter as she moved closer to her orgasm. His hands exploring her perfect body as he continued to fill her and stretch her and please her.
 
Kia trembled moaning loudly "Uhhhh Nick!!!!" she screamed gripping his shoulders and rolling her hips against him as she had an intense orgasm.
 
Nick was happy to bring such pleasure to Kia. He was growing more and more attached to her, and anything he could do for her made him happy. He held onto her wonderful body and filled her again and again through her orgasm. He kissed and nibbled her shoulders as her orgasm subsided...holding her close.
 
Kia panted amd moaned during her orgasm leaning against his body as he held her close. She teared up feeling safe and feeling herself fall for Nick hard. He made her feel like the only woman in the world and he had been her support, technically boyfriend and now her lover. She smiled against his neck and kissed it " Thank you Nick" she whispered.
 
Back
Top