Sharing my love (close for Sweetandsexy3)

nick_alex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Posts
648
Alex entered the apartment and shouted out loud "Honey, I´m home!".

He had a bad day at the firehouse, they had a dry drill that took more then 3 hours to complete. Just running up and down the stairs for nothing was not his idea of a fireman´s job. Afterwards, the guys went for a beer, but he came home. Like everyday for the last 3 years, he missed her. He missed her smile, her way of curling in his arms, the soft kisses and whispers. He rather spend time with her than going out with the guys. That´s how much he loved her.

As he closed the door, he smiled, remembering the last time she came by the firehouse. Wearing thigh jeans and shirt, she drove all of the guys crazy. And she loved the attention, as always. And made him the luckiest guy alive, as the guys commented later.
 
Last edited:
"Hey, how was your day?" She asked while she was still in the kitchen "Did everything go well?" Sarah asked as she walked out, wearing a sweater and jeans. She didn't hesitate to walk over to him and wrap her arms around him "I was just going to make something to eat. Is there anything you're hungry for?"
 
"Yes", he replied,"I am hungry, but not for food". He kissed her, tasting her lips as his hands were feeling her gorgeous body. "Hun", he whispered, "you look perfect! I love you", he added with a smile and kissed her again.

Feeling his stomach rumbling, he said laughing: "But I think I´ll keep you for dessert, my love. And btw, the guys at work send their regards and love", he added, looking at her pretty face.
 
She laughed "then what do you want to eat now?" She asked as she took his hand and pulled him back into the kitchen with her "I could just make something quick, maybe sandwiches? Then we can get to dessert a little faster..." She said "if that's what you'd like."
 
Walking behind her as she lead him to the kitchen, his eyes following her perfect ass, loving the way she walk it, he answered "A sandwich will do just fine, love. A small one, so I can quickly have my dessert, I am craving for it".

As they enter the kitchen, he added "And it looks like I am not the only one craving for you. After your last visit at the firehouse, all the guys are sending their regards, kisses and love to you".
 
"Looks like their a little jealous. They'll just have to get over it, I'm all yours." She said as she made them both a sandwich "maybe I should cover up more the next time I come visit you... What do you think?" Sarah asked.
 
Remembering how proud he felt when she came by last time, he answered smiling "Well, love, in fact I wish you´ll come over more often dressed like that. I love the way you make me feel when you walk in and all the guys turn their head after you. Is a mixed feeling, proud and a little jealousy".
 
"I guess I could do that, if it would make you happy." She said before sitting down to eat. She really didn't care about the other guys attention. The only guy she really wanted looking at her was Alex. Her life had been great since they had started dating and she couldn't have been happier with him.
 
"It will make me very happy", he said, and sat down, grabbing the sandwich Sarah made. "And not only me", he added laughing.

As he was eating his sandwich, he looked at Sarah, wondering when did he got so lucky. She was perfect for him, beautiful, sexy, funny. The woman of his dreams. And the sex was incredible. He still wanted her like the first time, never got bored in all this 3 years. She was his queen, his best friend, his mistress.

"Sarah, I heard today that we´ll have a party at the firehouse next weekend. The mayor is coming by, to give some kind of medal to Jack, you know him. For his acts of heroism in the big fire last month, the one from the bowling arena. I was wondering, do you want to go?", he asked.
 
"Sure. That sounds like it could be fun." She said "is everyone else having their girlfriends and wives there? It won't just be me, will it?"
 
"Is like a cocktail thing, love, so yes, there will be a lot of wives and girlfriends" he answered smiling. "There is even some kind of dress code, so I guess we´ll have to go shopping. Just my luck, you know how much I like you in a tight dress".
 
Sarah smiled "I guess spending sometime trying on clothes for you wouldn't be too bad." She said before finishing eating. "It could be fun."
 
"Is a date" he said, laughing. "you, me and my credit card, the perfect combination. I can´t wait to be the judge, you know how much I love to look at you trying different dresses." he add, taking his last bite.

He stand up and put his plate on the sink. "Thanks hon, was delicious. Now I guess is time for my dessert?" he asked, looking at Sarah.
 
"Only if you still want it." She said getting up and putting her own plate in the sink "it's been awhile are you sure you still want it?"
 
He pulled her close, wrapping his hands around her body, keeping her tight against his own. "What´s that crazy talk?", he whispered "I always want my favorite dessert, morning, day or night".

He kissed her, whispering "I want you, Sarah."
 
"Well then go ahead and take me." She teased, running her hands over his chest. "Might want to hurry up before desert gets cold..."
 
He started kissing her, his hands folding her ass, feeling her body as he slowly pushed his tongue inside her mouth, pulling her into him, closer.
"I like to have my dessert on the table" he whispered and took her in his arms, walk to the table and put her on top. "Feel how much I love you", he said, taking her hand and put it on his crotch so she can feel his semi erected cock.
 
"I think you love me more than that." She said rubbing him through his pants "that's better..." She said as he started getting harder. Wrapping her legs around him she pulled him closer.
 
Alex started pushing his hard cock between her legs, making her feel it through the fabric of the jeans, as he slowly pulled up her sweater, revealing her beautiful skin and the perfect pair of breasts, resting in her black lace bra. As the sweater hit the floor, he opened her bra, bend over and start kissing and licking her breasts, feeling her nipples getting hard in his mouth.
 
"Oh... Yeah..." She moaned her hips grinding against him. She couldn't believe how horny she was "fuck me Alex... I want you so bad..." She whispered as she began unbuttoning his pants wishing her hands could move faster.
 
As Sarah manage to open his pants, his big cock came out, fully erect. He step back, took his pants out. "Sarah, come here. Taste me", he whisper, waiting eagerly for her hot mouth and lips. "I wanna look at you, at your pretty face as you suck me".
 
Sarah frowned as she watched him "please Alex... I don't want to wait that long. Can't we just this once skip it?" She asked hoping she wouldn't upset him.
 
Alex smiled, came close and start opening her jeans, kissing her as his fingers were working quickly. "Is ok, I just love to look at you sucking me, you are so beautiful, so sexy", he whispered between kisses. He managed to open her jeans and pull them down, Sarah helping him in the process, raising her ass to get the jeans from underneath.

Alex looked at her. There she was, the most beautiful thing in the all world, sitting naked on the kitchen table, begging to be fucked.
 
"Do you really want to do this?" She asked running her hands up his chest to rest them on his shoulders "We might break the kitchen table...." She joked.
 
"Sarah, we can break the all fucking house, I don't care", he said smiling. "I need to be inside you".
He came between her legs, his hands on her thighs, pulling her towards him as his cock slowly entered her wet pussy. He continued to look in her eyes, wanting to see the pleasure she received, as he slowly pushed his cock inside her.
 
Back
Top