Panty Exchange

hamnder2012

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Posts
141
I admit I have a thing for used panties. I know I'm not alone but I was wondering if there are people out there who are open to pantie exchanges?

I know there is mailing and addresses involved but no need for return addresses and the exchanges could happen through pm.

Just curious of what Lit people think about the idea.
 
I admit I have a thing for used panties. I know I'm not alone but I was wondering if there are people out there who are open to pantie exchanges?

I know there is mailing and addresses involved but no need for return addresses and the exchanges could happen through pm.

Just curious of what Lit people think about the idea.

If only the many sexy girls out there knew how much some guys would be willing to pay to get a sniff and taste of their musky knickers.....
 
Last edited:
True. I know there are some online sites you can order through but there's somthing more erotic I think about being able to exchange with a LIt user because it seems like you can "know" them better. There are a few lit people I'd love to receive panties from and I feel like some of them would be open to the idea.

But based on the response I'm beginning to think I was wrong in that assumption.
 
WOuld love to do this.. even show pictues and cam with them if the lady wants message me ...
 
How depressing. 272 views and only 12 posts. Are ppl being shy???
 
It's probably just of bunch of people want panties but then bounce when they don't see much exchanging happening.

Yeah maybe. Well if there's any woman out there who pops by... Don't be shy about it. Some of us are realty up for it :D

We just need some women who like the idea of turning guy on!!!!
 
Nothing like a warm, damp pair of panties to sniff while masturbating. What a turn on!
 
I think you would have to be pretty selective in who you sent them too or else within a few days the drawer would be empty!
 
Yes, that is another very good question.

Hmmm well, I see a small business opportunity here. A partnership of woman, buying wholesale a variety of panties...wearing one or two a day. Selling at a mark-up plus shipping. Low overhead (packaging. logistics, order tracking and website.... (x(woman x2x365) might work?
 
Back
Top