Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Jonah's cock felt so warm and hard in her hand. She realized that the skin was soft pressing against her hand. She wondered how it could be hard, soft and warm at the same time but did not say anything as she moved her hand down and up it slow at first before she looked into Jonah's eye. She could see pleasure in them and knew she was doing the right thing.

She did not realize she had removed her hand from her own sex as she slowly moved her hand down his shaft and back up. She looked into his eyes to see if he would want her to stop. She knew she was begging him with her eyes to let her do this for him.

As she looked into his eyes she noticed approval in his eyes. She smiled and began to move her hand faster. She liked what she was doing.
 
Jonah smiled into Crystal's begging look.

"Don't be afraid. If I didn't like what you were doing, you wouldn't be doing it.

"Think about how good my hands felt on you. Yours feel doubly so on me.

"Please, don't stop."
 
Crystal felt a new confidence as she continued to pleasure Jonah as he spoke to her. "Don't be afraid. If I didn't like what you were doing, you wouldn't be doing it. His words only gave her more confidence and she smiled even broader as he told her, "Think about how good my hands felt on you. Yours feel doubly so on me. Please, don't stop." Her smile broadened and her hand moved faster but she made sure her touch was gentle as she looked into his eyes.
 
Crystal seemed to gain more confidence and enjoyment from what she was doing the more encouragement he gave her. She needed practice, that was sure, but they could work on that easily enough. 'For now, just let her get used to the idea of masturbating me,' Jonah thought to himself. 'She'll get me off regardless, but practice certainly won't hurt a thing.'

"Don't forget my balls," he coaxed, spreading a little wider to give her more access.
 
Crystal moved her hand up and down Jonah's warm shaft. She liked how warm it felt. It was hard but the skin was soft as she worked on it. She looked up at him as he told her, "Don't forget my balls." She watched him spread his legs so she could touch his balls. She continued to stroke his shaft as she reached for his balls with her other hand and gently stroked and squeezed them. The felt strange in her hand but she could see the look of pleasure on Jonah's face. She smiled as she knew she was doing a good job pleasing him.
 
Crystal obediently reached between his legs and began playing with his balls, as ordered. The feeling was exquisite. Jonah didn't care how she brought him off. That she did was the important part. Where the cum went didn't matter, either, as long as she took it.

"I'm going to cum soon," he informed her breathily. "In you or on you, I don't care, but you must take it."
 
"I'm going to cum soon," she looked up into his eyes as he spoke and smiled and coyly told him, "I think inside of me would be good, I am on the pill." She press herself against him waiting for him to take action.
 
Jonah smiled at Crystal's choice of "in her" as she climbed astride his hips, her pussy poised right over the cock she'd gotten so close to release. After a couple seconds where Crystal hovered over his hard-on, he realized she intended him to take this position the next step.

Taking her hips in his hands, Jonah held Crystal in place and thrust upward and into her waiting body.

'Fuck me, pretty lady," he coaxed as he settled her down firmly on his cock. "Finish the pleasure you started."
 
Crystal felt Jonah's warm hands on her hips and smiled as she thought he planned to pull her down on his shaft. Suddenly she gasped as he thrust upward driving his shaft deep inside of her. He held it there as he spoke, 'Fuck me, pretty lady." She felt him move her firmly down and on his cock as he told her, "Finish the pleasure you started." She smiled at him and began to lift up and than come down on him over and over. She moaned loudly as she began to move down and up faster and faster.
 
Oh yes. Crystal's pussy felt tremendous. For a woman who hadn't had sex before Jonah met her, she was a natural. Then again, how difficult was it to figure out what was between her legs and what was between his was meant to join together? Nevertheless, she was working him closer and closer to climax, and before too awful long, as she ground her hips, pushing her clit against him, the orgasm she'd started for him finally came spurting up into her body...
 
Crystal could feel her own body building for a climax as she moved up and down taking all of Jonah's huge, hard shaft deep inside of her. She slowly began to move faster up and back down moaning in pleasure. She could hear her own hard breathing mingle with his. She began to feel his shaft throb inside of her as she moved faster and harder. She felt the excitement of giving both him and herself pleasure. Her breathing was labored as she moved faster and faster. She moaned loudly when suddenly she felt Jonah's seed pump into her over and over before she screamed and came hard herself. She laid down on his body as her body jerked with pleasure and than stilled.
 
God, Jonah would never tire of fucking this woman. As he unloaded inside her glorious pussy, he only wanted to do it again and again. And when his orgasm brought on hers, he couldn't have been happier. Mutual orgasm is such a rare thing, but a magical one when it does occur.

Unfortunately, though, as with all good things, it was over far too quickly. Still, when she collapsed over him, his cock wilting slowly inside her, her simply wrapped his arms around Crystal and felt her pant against his skin.

"That was incredible," he whispered into her hair. "I could do that again and again."
 
Crystal went limp on Jonah's body as her body quivered a bit before it stilled. She could feel his manhood slowly get smaller and smaller until it slipped out of her. She made a soft sound when it did. His arms felt good around her as she continued to pant. She giggled when he whispered, "That was incredible, I could do that again and again." Afterward she asked, "Aren't you the lease bit tired?"
 
Jonah smiled at Crystal's comment.

"Sleepy, yes. Tired of you and your incredible body? Never."
 
Crystal saw Jonah smile and waited to see what he would say. She was a little nervous that he might say yes he was tired of her. She looked into his eyes as he began to speak, "Sleepy, yes. Tired of you and your incredible body? Never." She smiled broadly relieved by his words. She hoped he would never get tired of her.
 
Jonah picked himself up, then held out a hand to Crystal.

"It's been a while since I fell asleep with a gorgeous woman in my arms. I look forward to getting to do so tonight."
 
Crystal watched as Jonah got up and smiled as he held out a hand to her. She placed her hand into his as he told her, "It's been a while since I fell asleep with a gorgeous woman in my arms. I look forward to getting to do so tonight." She got up with his assistance and told him, "You are my first in every thing and I am glad you are my teacher."
 
Jonah smiled. "Teacher, lover, friend... who knows, maybe more than that someday." He figured which way she'd take that statement, and the day might come that he asked her that question. For the moment, though, "lover" was sufficient.

"Come on. Let's go to bed."
 
Crystal was smiling as Jonah said. "Teacher, lover, friend... who knows, maybe more than that someday." The smile froze on her face as she waited with anticipation the natural next step that his words might lead too. It was very quiet in the room as she waited for his next words.

Disappointment flooded though her but did not show on her face as he told her, "Come on. Let's go to bed."
 
Back
Top