Photo Tributes

Cum, cum, and more cum. I love cum! In or out. did I mention....

tifani

I've recieved quite a handful of these " tributes " and it seems as if the " above the neck " or " below the belly " areas are where the guys seem to ummmmmm aim at the most ;) either ..... or they're usually very good ummm " shots " :)

I've recieved quite a handful of these " tributes " and it seems as if the " above the neck " or " below the belly " areas are where the guys seem to ummmmmm aim at the most ;) either ..... or they're usually very good ummm " shots " :)

Hi Elaine

I take it your a fan of tributes then?

Where would you prefer to recieve the load?

I don't have a preference where the tribute is, just love 'em! I've been getting many videos sent to my e-mail, and I must say..........WOW!! Much better than a picture. The hand, stroking and cupping........and then the amazing release!

Tifani

There have been a number of great threads - and dedications - tributes - over the years .... :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

ive gotten a few photo tributes since i first posted here.. but if anyone wants to do another, or wants to do a video (especially if you want to do a video!!) pm me with your email address and ill send a few pictures your way!

ive gotten a few photo tributes since i first posted here.. but if anyone wants to do another, or wants to do a video (especially if you want to do a video!!) pm me with your email address and ill send a few pictures your way!

Hi Kerry

Ill certaintly have a go at doing one for you, I've sent you a PM!

Chris

I'm in a freaky mood tonight, and would love a tribute, your choice, but right now I want it on my nipples!

Hey I'm new around here, but what an awesome place :D I heard about tributes a while back but never found anyone asking for one and never given one. I would really love to though. If anyone wants one let me know and I'll pm my email :)

This thread so rocks! Got a vid last night again, with sound of what he wanted to do, and detail! OMG!

Tif

I'll make a deal with someone. I have a couple of short vids (30 secs or so) no faces shown of us, but I can send them to you, if you'll send us a nice vid of your "contibution" back............

Sound good? We got so turned on by the two vids that were sent to us.

tifani

I'll make a deal with someone. I have a couple of short vids (30 secs or so) no faces shown of us, but I can send them to you, if you'll send us a nice vid of your "contibution" back............

Sound good? We got so turned on by the two vids that were sent to us.

tifani

PM sent

I'll have to find an appropriate photo...

;)

Last edited:
The photo tributes are great,but the videos that were sent to me of the tributes, well..............lets just say I needed a few moments to myself..

tifani

Back