I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day was pretty damn good. Spent it with family and friends swimming and then fireworks. The weekend is close at hand so I'm still smiling!

That sounds like a lot of fun. I worked on my trailer up in the mountains then went and watched the fireworks display. It was nice. I was even surprised they had it with as dry as it is here. What you doing this weekend?
 
Though some days I would just like some peace and quiet and a day all to myself. Eh.........a girl can dream though. LOL

I know the feeling! I run and hide at Starbucks, put on my iPod, and ignore the world. I have far too many people in and around the house, especially on weekends.
 
I make damned sure I have ONE day where I can be alone for a few hours. Without it, I would be a grumpy old dad!!!

I tried to tell them I need a day for me so I am not a grumpy mommy............but they just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Good thing I can come here every once in while to 'escape'.
 
Well, it does say older, which I guess is a relative thing.

Why do you prefer guys over 30?

I thought the first thread referred to older than 30, sorry
I dont know, I like guys who are mature and I love a touch of grey. It's not that I really prefer them, just are attracted to them.
 
Like its been said, older is older but I really think you would enjoynonevwho has natured skittle more than that, but that's just my opinion ;)

I'm really open to guys older than that too!
Haha grr I just wanted to put my two cents in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top