Women's Poll: How Many Casual Blowjobs?

Women: How many different men have you given the "casual blowjob"? (Read first post)

• Total voters

help_me_Rhonda

(o) (o)
Women of Lit:

How many different men have you given the "casual blowjob"?

Let's classify those as "was not at that time your boyfriend, husband, or "significant other":)

Please 'bump' the thread with a quick note of why your number is what it is, or at least say 'voted'.

Any experiences you want to share are also welcome!;)

*****Guys reading******
*You can help by bumping*
*to keep this on front page*

Last edited:
Women of Lit:
How many different men have you given the "casual blowjob"?

Let's classify those as "was not at that time your boyfriend, husband, or "significant other":)

Please 'bump' the thread with a quick note of why your number is what it is, or at least say 'voted'.

Any experiences you want to share are also welcome!;)

By that definition, I'm at 7.
Two later became boyfriends...

I believe I have only done it once to a guy that wasnt a bf at the time. In college, got drunk at a party, started flirting with this really cute guy that was in one of my classes. We ended up back at his place.

nice to see some sexy ladies who enjoy blow jobs.i need to offer you ladies my dick so i can test out your skills

This topic came up with a girlfriend (classified herself as a lesbian) who recently gave my boyfriend a blowjob, her first ever, with my help.

She asked me how many I have done, then, asked how many were outside a relationship.

This was my answer:

Seven were at a sex club in Los Angeles, that my then boyfriend not only belonged, but helped found. It was understood that if I wanted to be with him, I would also be a member of his club. It was a fun month. Those seven included many repeat visits.

Six were once only over one weekend at Hedo 2 in Jamaica.
Most erotic weekend of my life.

Three were MMF encounters. Some many times.

Two were both 'coming of age' experiences.

I posted 20+. I think that about 15 were part of group scenes where they weren't my bf but the participants were vetted and known to one another - not a church social to be sure but not random guys in a parking lot either.

I am guessing another 15 or so were individual circumstances - guys that I later dated regularly and a couple one-night stands

I posted 20+. I think that about 15 were part of group scenes where they weren't my bf but the participants were vetted and known to one another - not a church social to be sure but not random guys in a parking lot either.

I am guessing another 15 or so were individual circumstances - guys that I later dated regularly and a couple one-night stands

I assume that wasn't in one night...?

20+. I probably give more blow-/handjobs than any other sexual activity (other than self-pleasuring, that is). I have a network of FWBs and quite a few of them are into giving/receiving oral over anything else, so I hook up with them frequently (once or twice a week).

There was one day, in fact, when I visited several of them in quick succession. :kiss: :devil:

20+. I probably give more blow-/handjobs than any other sexual activity (other than self-pleasuring, that is). I have a network of FWBs and quite a few of them are into giving/receiving oral over anything else, so I hook up with them frequently (once or twice a week).

There was one day, in fact, when I visited several of them in quick succession. :kiss: :devil:

Do they know about each other?

i really need to become friends with you

Once and at this point about twenty years ago, he was a friend and we were drinking and basically we made this weird drunken deal that if he could get me off licking my pussy, I would give him a blow job...he did a good job:D

Once and at this point about twenty years ago, he was a friend and we were drinking and basically we made this weird drunken deal that if he could get me off licking my pussy, I would give him a blow job...he did a good job:D

Not so weird ;)
(Please vote!)

when was the last time you ladies gave a guy just a blow job? either for no reason or you were just really horny.you can pm me your answer if you want

Back