Aroused.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 431
  • Pierced.jpg
    Pierced.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
the perfect nipple

Jennifer,

my ex-wife had great nipples. I don't know that I can say they were perfect but they were really nice. her breasts were about average size and very firm--almost no sag. when hard the nipples stuck straight out about 3/4 inch, surrounded by a nice but small areola with those little rises. the nipples were quite dark (she is 1/2 Italian and dark brunette) with wonderful white skin making the color contrast quite beautiful. and they were so wonderful to suck because they had such great definition and hardness. I've kissed and sucked quite a few but hers are still my favorite.

note: her's were mighty fine but I'm still collecting data. LOL
Captain

Jennifer,

my ex-wife had great nipples. I don't know that I can say they were perfect but they were really nice. her breasts were about average size and very firm--almost no sag. when hard the nipples stuck straight out about 3/4 inch, surrounded by a nice but small areola with those little rises. the nipples were quite dark (she is 1/2 Italian and dark brunette) with wonderful white skin making the color contrast quite beautiful. and they were so wonderful to suck because they had such great definition and hardness. I've kissed and sucked quite a few but hers are still my favorite.

note: her's were mighty fine but I'm still collecting data. LOL
Captain

Captain, thanks for writing that... it brought back wonderful memories for me, and got me instantly aroused. I also have an ex who had great nipples. Her breasts were very small, aaa cup, to be precise, and her nipples were to die for. Her nipples would get hard at the drop of a hat, and would extend for nearly an inch, very plump and firm. She loved having them licked, caressed, and sucked on, and even cummed on, and I loved to oblige. Also, because her breasts were so small, she sometimes went braless, which led to another of my favorite experiences... seeing her breasts move and jiggle under her top, and then her nipples poke through, drawing the attention of any red-blooded male within viewing distance. Her tan little breasts had medium pink small, tight areolas that her nipples pulled forward as they became erect. Sadly, she decided she really wanted to have a boob job, and while her b/c cup breasts were attractive, and her nipples were un-diminished, I missed those tiny all-nipple natural breasts of hers. Thanks for the memories.

nathan

What an amazing thread. All breasts and nipples are holy shrines! It's so hard (literally) to choose favorites, but freckles and "puffies" have a special place. As an older man, mature ladies send me over the edge.

WTF have i been - only just discovered this thread.

Will be watching more closely in future;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back