First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Hey Mrs. MC! Well there is some good news, I finally have the opportunity to get my Woolen Suits out, so u can expect some more suit pics ;) They are at the dry cleaners at the moment..lol
But thank u for the compliments :)

Found a hobby for the afternoon!

Going through this thread and drooling.... Very nice!!!
:kiss:
Sxxxy

I needed some motivation to start working out again! And get off my lazy ass..lol. SO here goes..!!

MOTIVATING MYSELF​

attachment.php

Oh thank you so much for the motivation!!! You are absolutely YUMMY!!! Hope you have a great day at work tomorrow... I'll be thinking of you!;)
Sxxxy

I m glad your back and yummmmmm sexy as ever.......
Hope your doing great my sweet sexy friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just dropping by...

To say HI! Hope you had a great day at work...

See you soon, I hope!
Sxxxy

Oh thank you so much for the motivation!!! You are absolutely YUMMY!!! Hope you have a great day at work tomorrow... I'll be thinking of you!;)

Sxxxy

Thanks Sxxxy!! Glad I could "motivate" you ;) :rose:

I m glad your back and yummmmmm sexy as ever.......
Hope your doing great my sweet sexy friend.

Hey EM! I am doing well! Hope you're doing great as well. Yes, New York is always fun. It's my fav city in the World :) Good to see u back to your naughty self ;) :rose:

To say HI! Hope you had a great day at work...
See you soon, I hope!
Sxxxy

Hi, yes the time difference makes it hard to communicate at the same time :confused: Hope you have a great day :rose:

Hey Ladies...I am back with my first set after a while! I hope u enjoy these..as they are NOT very risque..lol

Attachments

• GQ.jpg
    GQ.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 37
  • GQ2.jpg
    GQ2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Rust.jpg
    Rust.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Suit.jpg
    Suit.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Suit2.jpg
    Suit2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 40
oh my

Youve gotta love a guy in a suit, thats some serious sexy hun! *gets the G.Q droolies* mmmmmmmmm

Youve gotta love a guy in a suit, thats some serious sexy hun! *gets the G.Q droolies* mmmmmmmmm

Hey thanks a ton Bridey! Coming from a hottie like yourself..made my day :). BTW did visit your thread as well..and my reaction was :eek:"Phew".. That's one fine booty ;)
More pics to come....:rose:

Hey thanks a ton Bridey! Coming from a hottie like yourself..made my day :). BTW did visit your thread as well..and my reaction was :eek:"Phew".. That's one fine booty ;)
More pics to come....:rose:

awwww jeez! give a girl a big head why dont ya! I cant WAIT to see what else youve got hun, you are top to toe gorgeous!!!!!!! :rose::kiss: *waits with baited breath*

Back