What's your real number of partners?

Five is what is told when asked and the real number is five. That's for actually vaginal sex. If counting oral, a few more could be added.
 
My real number is three, which is what I tell people. Hubby is number three. The two before him were only one time things. So, the third time I had sex was with hubby, which was about 15 years ago.
 
Someone recently asked me this and I told them 7. As I started trying to recall names, I realized I'd forgotten one. So my number is actually 8.
 
One woman, over 3,000 shags, most of them fab.

Other opportunities? several, and still coming, not taken.

Fantasies? plenty, especially group stuff, content not to go there for real. She knows.

Regrets? Could have lost my virginity in my late teens with a seriously hot chick who was all over me at a student ball. My parents' bitter broken marriage had fucked me up and I couldn't let her strip me for all my throbbing boner and her hands and mouth everywhere.

My one woman sorted all that for me, and I will fuck her into bliss 'til death us do part'.

Si ;)
 
1!

I get a kind of kick from knowing that only one guy has ever been physically intimate with me, only one guy knows what I like, and he's the only one that's gonna be giving it to me. I definitely like thinking about it from a master/slave position, especially the fact that he's had a good number of partners himself and is pretty experienced...
 
Hmmmmmmm

Don't remember all their names, but I do remember their kinks!......................42. OMG! I am such a slut!
 
4, but i really wish i could say just 1. 2 of them were 1 time and the other was a couple of times, so not much experience other than hubby.
 
High school: //
Navy: ///// ////
Home: ///// ///
Portland: ////
Las Vegas: //
Home again: /
Portland again: //
Home again: ///// ////

So, how much is that ...37?

And how many do I brag about...? I don't ...not until now, if you call this bragging.
 
18 sexual relations thou only 10 of those intercourse....in 26 years of sexual activity - hhmmm...but only 1 for the last 18 years - man, I was a slut! LMAO...I need to get back to that :devil:
 
For me, i was only with 1 woman till i was 30 then for a few years it

got pretty wild

Wrote out a list

sometimes couldnt remember names just locations

or things that happened

and no id never tell a woman i was dating the real number.

Now for a hookup or fuck buddy yes i would
 
Last edited:
High school: //
Navy: ///// ////
Home: ///// ///
Portland: ////
Las Vegas: //
Home again: /
Portland again: //
Home again: ///// ////

So, how much is that ...37?

And how many do I brag about...? I don't ...not until now, if you call this bragging.

Writewithme, I'm doing some sums: Your times home run 8,1,9. =18. So, assuming you're home just now, do you have 18 possible return visits open to you, as well as new territory to explore? And ... not bragging, mate; we just love to know. ;)
 
For me its 13....

Well actually 12, but my very first is also No.13, after we met up again after 30 years. We talked about our lists and agreed that after so much time, No.1 was really No.13.

Oh! BTW - All girls...
 
maybe we should all include age too..*****bably makes a difference =p

for those women who have had 10+...is it still the same down there??? i'm just curious

i agree with the rule of 3, im actually only at 8, age 25

also agree that a relationship with a hot one counts as a bucket of one-nighters ;)
 
What I tell people - 10 guys

Real - Sex: 24 guys and 1 girl, Blowjobs: 38 guys


Yea, I know I'm a slut
 
not enough :)

I usually answer "More than 10 and less than 30" That's men and women. Actual sex. If you asked about BJs, I couldn't even begin to tell you :)
 
Real number 4, what I tell people 4. If you count oral sex giving and receiving the number moves up to 9.
 
My real number is 2 but I tell most people 3 because of a fling in high school when everyone assumed we had sex. I never corrected anyone about it, so I just kind of went with it. But yep, only 2 guys.
 
Hmmmm...

1. D was my first, in 9th grade. Awkward and neither of us enjoyed it terribly, but at least we got it out of the way. Didn't mess around again until halfway through college, for a variety of reasons.

2. N - completely insane, so the relationship was over in about a week. But she did have a beautiful full bush that remained branded in my memory for years afterwards.

3. B - The first one who was any good in the sack, and so I like to think of her as my first. Although she wasn't my first, she taught me a lot about what to do, and also how to set myself at ease with such intense intimacy.

4. J - I was new in the big city and she would often treat me to lunch. She was married, and for that reason I fought her off for quite some time, but with her voluptuous curves and delightfully loud response every time we even touched, of course I gave in. She was black, so this was also my first interracial encounter.

5. S - We'd been friends for a long time before things got heavy, and in retrospect we should have kept it at that, because we ended up fighting like cats and dogs whenever we had our clothes on. But the sex was always amazing. Big breasts, big bush, absolutely no inhibitions...*sigh*

6. L - Started out as a rebound after S dumped me, but we ended up together for a year and a half. The sex was, to put it bluntly, pretty bad. She had a lot of body shame issues and would keep her clothes on until the last second, then put them back on as soon as we were done. On the other hand, she was the first one I ever went down on and she always told me I was really good at that. (Others since then have said the same, not to toot my own horn or anything...)

7. C - You know the song "Bus Stop" by The Hollies? That's exactly what happened here. Seriously. While we ended up good friends, we only actually had sex once. But that one time was stunning. What I remember most is that she had the smallest breasts of any of them, but they were also the most responsive. Absolutely beautiful both in and out of her clothes, too.

8. T - Another case of friends-first, but it grew into love quite quickly. Long-distance at first, featuring a lot of phone sex. The real sex? Not bad, but not great either. If that sounds insensitive of me, I should mention she often said the same. Delightfully big breasts, but they didn't seem to have any sensation for her. She even used to tell me sometimes, "play with them all you want, but it doesn't do anything for me." That cured me of my big-boobs addiction...what's the point if it's totally one-sided?

9. A - We met five years ago and married one year ago, and I sincerely hope the list will end here!
 
Adventurous women are hot, I like hearing the stories of higher numbers.
 
lets see..


women i've eaten but not fucked.. 3
women i've given anal to and nothing else.. 2
women i've fucked.. 18


men i've BJ's given to.. 13
men i've BJ's recieved .. 2
anal received.. 1 sorta.. he was really small and finished almost before i even knew he was in..
 
lets see..


women i've eaten but not fucked.. 3
women i've given anal to and nothing else.. 2
women i've fucked.. 18


men i've BJ's given to.. 13
men i've BJ's recieved .. 2
anal received.. 1 sorta.. he was really small and finished almost before i even knew he was in..

Volunteer for #2
 
Back
Top