What is your surprise turn on?

Quite controversial

I am ashamed to mention mine, others might think less of me.............
 
What kinky little thing or fetish was a surprise to you that you liked it, and who introduced you to it?

As a guy, the biggest surprise to me was how much I enjoy eating (and later being fed) my own cum.

While a young and single adult I have to admit that I viewed lots of online porn. I found that I really got turned on by viewing photos and some of the early online videos of women swallowing and swapping cum. I especially loved watching spurt after spurt shoot into their mouths, this was the beginnings of my cum fetish.

I can't say that I remember exactly when it was or even what video it was but I remember happening across a cumswapping video, quite by accident, where there was a women who swapped it back into her man's mouth and he swallowed all his cum instead of her. Initially repulsed by the idea, I found that I could not get the overall image/idea out of my head and I found myself dwelling on such thoughts much longer than I would ever have anticipated and I found myself thinking about it more and more as time went on.

I began looking for similar videos to the one I had found, I also found I enjoyed creampie videos as well, especially where the man would eat his freshly made creampie. It took me awhile to work up to it, but one time after masturbating I finally managed to make myself taste my own cum and found I enjoyed it. Due to the "post orgasm blues" I only actually brought myself to do it once it awhile but I thought about it nearly every time.

It wasn't until at least a year or two after my wife and I got married that I confessed this particular fetish of mine and barely batting an eyelash, she helped to not only make my fetish a reality but helped to make it a regular part of our sex life. I don't do it every time but quite a bit, in fact I'd say I eat my cum from or out of her the majority of the time we have sex.

When I try to tell her how lucky I am to have her, she reminds me that she alway loved that I enjoyed and would regularly go down on her before I started eating my cum from her and she jokingly adds that it's such a chore for her to lay back while I lick and suck her clean... I don't care what she says, I'm an extremely lucky man.
 
slapping my tits while listening to loud rock music then pulling on my nipples....ok wasn't so surprising lol....feels good...try it...you'll love it....
 
Anyone else have a fetish or have a partner try something in bed that they were surprised they liked?
 
I've never admitted this to anyone, but here goes. When I was broken up with my ex and seeing a new guy, the ex IM'd me and offered to give me $200 and some coke if I would come fuck him that night. I thought he was fucking around and didn't consider myself the kind of girl to do that. But I was broke and went and did it. Now I have this craving to get paid for sex. I feel like posting on Craigslist sometimes, or signing up for one of those cam sites, but then I chicken out. It's still a fantasy now, though, especially now that I'm married. So yeah, totally unexpected turn on.
 
Something that never really interested me was CFNM.

All of a sudden it became a massive turn on, mostly in conjunction with smothering but it was as if someone had flipped my 'CFNM switch' and I thank her for it ;)
 
In recent years I have become much more dominant and surprised how much I love giving instruction and dominating during sex ... not that I was ever submissive, and it's not even that I get off on the physical domination so much ... I just love when a woman totally submits and will just do whatever I say.
Of course that sounds like someting everyone would love but I just considered myself much more middle-of-the-road.
 
Incest....

I have done Incest roleplay and love...And add watersports.g/showers, and Im happy..Ps...Mother and son roleplay..Female 56 to 63,,and Male 31 to 36...HOT...PLEASE Reply
 
I love being dominated by an older woman and was surprised how much I enjoyed being done in the ass with a strap on....

I've also fantasised about being done by a well hung dude
 
I've never admitted this to anyone, but here goes. When I was broken up with my ex and seeing a new guy, the ex IM'd me and offered to give me $200 and some coke if I would come fuck him that night. I thought he was fucking around and didn't consider myself the kind of girl to do that. But I was broke and went and did it. Now I have this craving to get paid for sex. I feel like posting on Craigslist sometimes, or signing up for one of those cam sites, but then I chicken out. It's still a fantasy now, though, especially now that I'm married. So yeah, totally unexpected turn on.

Fun.. It would be a fun RP to have in real life, have someone pick you up in a bad part of town and take you to a run down motel. Hand you some money and fuck your brains out. Then get dressed and go back home with your lover.
 
Off the top of my head, I think the one that did suprise me is the firmly holding of my throat, to keep me from moving or whatever the purpose. I feel rather pleasantly overwelmed by it, and controlled.
 
18 year old male

Squirting is a turn on that I guess is surprising. :)
 
Last edited:
I have two major fetishes, both of them surprised me.

First one is peeing, I'm not really in to peeing my self but when a woman does, I'm in heaven.

I also have one more, one I'm not comfortable talking about because I don't want to be judged. This fetish isn't really socially accepted in my opinion but here goes.
I'm a fart fetishist. I still have a hard time understanding this sometimes, don't know why I have the fetish.

If you think I'm crazy, please don't tell me, keep it to yourself or you will really bring me down.

Don't worry and don't ever pay attention to what people say. I'm sure you could research the origins of each fetish :)
 
I've found that the idea of being dominated is a complete turn on. The idea of being restrained and taken makes me so hot.
I haven't had a chance to try this - or my rape fantasy... but I know I can cum just fantasizing about it. (hands free!)
 
Fun.. It would be a fun RP to have in real life, have someone pick you up in a bad part of town and take you to a run down motel. Hand you some money and fuck your brains out. Then get dressed and go back home with your lover.

Yeah, I'd be down with that, for sure.
 
Back
Top