What Music are you listening to right now ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I think I listened to all of their albums today while I was working in my home office.

But now I'm listening to all the stupid crap on the People's Choice Awards. Music, huh? Is that what that stuff is?

When I'm Gone ~ 3 Doors Down

You know I love me some oldies. It's what I grew up on and you can understand what they are saying.:D

When I'm Gone ~ 3 Doors Down

You know I love me some oldies. It's what I grew up on and you can understand what they are saying.:D

AND it will stand the test of time. A song with a synthesized beat and a singer on auto tune will not.

Let's see who remembers some of these kids a hundred years from now.
I know The Beatles will still be remembered.

AND it will stand the test of time. A song with a synthesized beat and a singer on auto tune will not.

Let's see who remembers some of these kids a hundred years from now.
I know The Beatles will still be remembered.

AC/DC and Lynard Skynard might hang in there, possibly The Beach Boys but I would break every record they made with "Barbara Ann" on it. That is one annoying song:D

AC/DC and Lynard Skynard might hang in there, possibly The Beach Boys but I would break every record they made with "Barbara Ann" on it. That is one annoying song:D

Surprisingly, I agree with you.

And I have been a huge fan of them since I was about ten. I have every album, but I don't really want to listen to that one.

Little Things - One Direction, such a sweet song and whatever else my husband put on my ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back