365+ 1 days of a Fairy

aFairy

Literotica Guru
Photography keeps me alive.. that's the first answer you will get if you would ask me why I adore photography so much. Without my camera, I am only half of me.
I had a rough patch in life last 6 months, but am recovering from it with big leaps,
in those 6 months ( and even before) I totally lost myself. and couldn't even bother to pick up one of my camera's, my head was just not into it.

That's one of the main reasons I'd set some goals for 2017.
One of those is keeping a photo-diary.

http://******/2j3WkMK

Pls follow, if you are on tumblr and enjoy what you see, I promise there will be many more goodies passing by as the year evolves.

:rose:

Last edited:
I visited your Tumblr...you have good taste! I too really enjoy artistic black and white erotic images. Are these photos your work? Maybe you could post links here on your thread of the new things you post there...or even just some of your own favorites. I find the threads of shared photos on Lit to be one of the most interesting things to look forward to. Gets me into some new places on Tumblr I probably wouldn't find. Thanks for the link!

I visited your Tumblr...you have good taste! I too really enjoy artistic black and white erotic images. Are these photos your work? Maybe you could post links here on your thread of the new things you post there...or even just some of your own favorites. I find the threads of shared photos on Lit to be one of the most interesting things to look forward to. Gets me into some new places on Tumblr I probably wouldn't find. Thanks for the link!

Hi, glad you walked in!
Just to make sure , my 365+1 project is found here >> http://******/2j3WkMK
It shows moment out of my day, thoughts, dreams.
Just pieces of me, and my environment.

The link in my signature.. oh-la-la .. I adore black and whites and.. well.. I usually share what makes me tick.
Majority of pictures there are shared, not mine. Occasionally I do slip in a personal tho. just to be cheeky.

I might bump up this thread a few times a week, with some links to personal work.:kiss:

PS: the picture threads on here are my favorite get-a-ways. I do usually just end up on tumblr feeding my mind all this beautiful, erotic images.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
My god, your pictures are breath-taking. I especially loved Reflections.

Glad you are recovering from whatever your rough patch was, x

My god, your pictures are breath-taking. I especially loved Reflections.

Glad you are recovering from whatever your rough patch was, x

Why thank You :rose: reflections is definitely one of my favs too, planning on making more in this theme!.

I'm glad too, life seems so much lighter again!

Hi, glad you walked in!
Just to make sure , my 365+1 project is found here >> http://******/2j3WkMK
It shows moment out of my day, thoughts, dreams.
Just pieces of me, and my environment.

The link in my signature.. oh-la-la .. I adore black and whites and.. well.. I usually share what makes me tick.
Majority of pictures there are shared, not mine. Occasionally I do slip in a personal tho. just to be cheeky.

I might bump up this thread a few times a week, with some links to personal work.:kiss:

PS: the picture threads on here are my favorite get-a-ways. I do usually just end up on tumblr feeding my mind all this beautiful, erotic images.:rolleyes:

Ah, yes that's pretty obvious...I just missed it. What a clever idea...a photo per day that expresses how you feel. I liked the one of seed pods & clouds :)

Ah, yes that's pretty obvious...I just missed it. What a clever idea...a photo per day that expresses how you feel. I liked the one of seed pods & clouds :)

hah! Happends to us all at times :rose: I'm good at it too !

I was sitting with my knees in the mud for that picture. My dog looked at me like I was crazy. fun moment. Cold! but fun.

I was sitting with my knees in the mud for that picture. My dog looked at me like I was crazy. fun moment. Cold! but fun.

Wish someone could have been there to take a photo of you taking a photo...that would really be a remembrance of the day ;) Anyway, it was a good shot...maybe you need to spend more time in the mud? (maybe this summer, though)

Hey, I just went to see your photo for today and....your dog was looking at me like I was crazy too :mad: Even had a smirk on his face while doing it !

Wish someone could have been there to take a photo of you taking a photo...that would really be a remembrance of the day ;) Anyway, it was a good shot...maybe you need to spend more time in the mud? (maybe this summer, though)

I definitely need to spend more time in the mud again. i do weird things to get that one shot sometimes. mud isn't the worst, believe me.
I spend lots of time going out alone..so no one to take shots of me taking shots..would've been fun to see.

regarding my dog. i will punish him for his face with extra cuddles. show him who is boss.:rose::rose:

Last edited:
Hi

Started following both of you blogs on tumblr ... I'm saving for a camera at the moment, need a way of getting round this city with the right boundaries drawn.

Hope you're thru whatever you were going thru ... :)

Started following both of you blogs on tumblr ... I'm saving for a camera at the moment, need a way of getting round this city with the right boundaries drawn.

Hope you're thru whatever you were going thru ... :)

why thank You.
As I said in pm, don't get dis encouraged by how expensive it is, even with an old camera, you can make awesome pics! :rose:

N.B: had some technical problems with my pc, so failed to upload last few days, but it's fixed! so new pics follow soonish, today.. :heart:

Photography keeps me alive.. that's the first answer you will get if you would ask me why I adore photography so much. Without my camera, I am only half of me.
I had a rough patch in life last 6 months, but am recovering from it with big leaps,
in those 6 months ( and even before) I totally lost myself. and couldn't even bother to pick up one of my camera's, my head was just not into it.

That's one of the main reasons I'd set some goals for 2017.
One of those is keeping a photo-diary.

http://******/2j3WkMK

Pls follow, if you are on tumblr and enjoy what you see, I promise there will be many more goodies passing by as the year evolves.

:rose:

These are splendid! :)I hope your rough patch is now in the distant past as good things are now on the horizon. :) I went through a rough patch for about 6 months myself in late 2015 to early 2016 so you have not walked alone.

These are splendid! :)I hope your rough patch is now in the distant past as good things are now on the horizon. :) I went through a rough patch for about 6 months myself in late 2015 to early 2016 so you have not walked alone.
awe .. thank you!:rose:
I am alot better.
A bit behind on uploading due to a technical problem earlier in January and busy days ;)

Sometimes those rough patches is what we need to struggle through, but I do not wish them on anyone..
Hope 2017 is awesome for you

Back