a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter what you show, 'cause when your that hot everything is good. :D Your ass is making my pants uncomfortable. :eek:

Deliciously...

ElvenAngel... you are deliciously evil! The "panty invitation" pic is too sweet! Unfortunately, I've got to go. Looking forward to after work tonight!

ElvenAngel said:
oops that one popped open too

Well, the one smilie leads me to believe that work wasn't so great... but you seem to be warming up to things now. :D Very nice so far.

Now, to go through the rest of the pics. ;) :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
well i hope you like these too
I don't like them, I LOVE THEM!! you have a smoking hot body. my pants will be bursting in like a second or two.

ElvenAngel said:

And I was loving this one....

But mmmm..... :D

A wonderful tease to get there, so that by the revelation, it was almost a messy situation indeed. Sorry about the mild crudity of that statement, but you're just so stimulating, especially with the slow tease, that I have to say it.

You're a lovely lovely lady, and I'd love to kneel before you anytime.

And beg, yeah.... :devil: :kiss:

Thank you. :)

EA! That is 1 amazingly sexy, provacative and wonderfully done series of pics!!

geronimo_appleby said:
if we all use it, it'll be included in next years Oxford Dictionary, accompanied by this

That's no good, they only use American dictionaries in Korea!! :D

Very Sexy

Very well done...... give me a couple of minutes and I will be done too.....

Thanks for sharing,

Holden

ElvenAngel said:

Hot diggity dog!!

Why did you not inform me of this series of events?

Words fail me to describe you, they really do, I am so gobsmacked I cant even make a word up!! :eek:

Poppin in for my daily Angel fix .... So ... ok ok ok , you win , You have now completely MASTERED the art of seduction and teasing ! I herby dub thee " Elven Angel , Queen of the tease " :D

Thank you once again for brightening our days with these amazing pictures ... you're an angel ! :rose:

~CHAINZ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back